Nympho Club Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay in a tangled mess, her breathing returning to normal, still squeezing my cock with her pussy. Her lips found mine and we kissed, lazy and sloppy. "Mmmm," she moaned into my mouth then suddenly rolled off of me onto her hands and knees. She gathered pillows to support herself, "Come on," she ordered, "You need to to keep fucking me." I crawled in behind, marveling at her gravity defying ass suspended in the air before me.

"That looks delicious," I said and my hands moved on their own, pawing those gorgeous globes, jiggling her ass one way then another, running my fingers up and down her sweet crack. Her pussy was still red hot and juicy. I surprised her with a quick hard slap to one shapely cheek, grabbing a handful and releasing.

"OH!" she bucked in response and I slapped her again even harder. I grabbed my cock and shoved it all the way inside her, smacking her ass at the same time. She pushed back against me and I began pumping, grabbing her hips, not even bothering with a slow buildup, my balls slapping against her clit. I started fucking her as hard as I could, faster and faster, hammering away, knowing this would not last very long at all.

Melanie tried to stay squatted in position but my thrusts were too insistent, too powerful and I pushed her down onto the pillows until she was almost flat on her stomach. She turned her head to the side, moaning and crying out, unable to control herself. I reached down and grabbed her by the hair. "Aaah!" she cried out as I twisted a bunch together and yanked her head back, leaning forward to tongue kiss her from the side. Her eyes were shut, her body a quivering mass, she was lost in the throes of another long orgasm and I was right there beside her.

My cock was on fire, I couldn't hold out any longer. "You want some cum, baby?" I groaned, letting go of her hair and just pounding against her. The feel of her ass bouncing against me was exquisite.

"Yes!" she looked at me over her shoulder, "Cum in my fucking mouth! " I slammed into her as hard as I could one more time, roaring as I pulled out. Melanie scooted around, her hand grasping my cock as she lowered her mouth and sucked me right in. I exploded, deep down her throat, unable to concentrate, struggling to keep my eyes open so I could watch her beautiful face as she brought me the ultimate pleasure. She took it all, lips clamped down tight, tongue swirling around my cock head. I shuddered, almost falling over, using her shoulders to keep my balance.

She pulled back, letting my cock pop audibly from her mouth, licking and smacking her lips. "Mmmm, we taste so good together," she giggled, sucking me back in hard, draining every last drop of cum. I collapsed on the bed beside her and she kept on sucking, tickling my sensitive balls, my cock like a wilting pacifier in her mouth and she just held it, letting it shrink between her lips.

"Oh my God," I finally said, "That was amazing!" Melanie hummed her approval against my dwindling cock still in her mouth. Finally she let me go, moving up to snuggle while we caught our breaths, lazily running our hands over each others bodies.

"Mmmm," Melanie sighed, licking her lips, "You made me cum so hard."

"We're just getting started, baby," I kissed her forehead. A few minutes more and I felt sufficiently recovered enough to go get the champagne and glasses. She was under the covers when I returned and I joined her. We sat up, drained but not exhausted, laughing and recharging for what was sure to be several more rounds of intense pleasure before the sun came up.

And now it was afternoon. How many times had I cum last night? I counted five total, each one in her mouth, though the last was barely a trickle, all very powerful. Melanie had said she stopped counting at twenty-five orgasms, she must have had double the amount. What a fucking nympho, I thought. We had done almost everything twice last night, except anal, although I remembered burying a fingers into her tight butthole at one point and she loved it.

Thinking of it all started the blood flowing to my cock and I felt it hardening. I turned slightly against her, letting my cock brush against the smooth skin of her leg. I pushed it against her, slowly dry humping, just enough to keep me excited. She stirred and I don't know if it was sleep instinct or not, but her hand slid down to grip my cock and rub gently. She held me for awhile before opening her eyes, blinking in the bright sunlight and I watched her beautiful face as she remembered the pleasure of our evening.

"Hi there," Melanie purred, "Look who's up." She twisted onto her side, facing away from me, gripping my cock harder as she rubbed it against her ass cheeks and then her wet pussy lips. I shifted with her, grasping the back of her leg and raising it up, my other hand reaching under and around, cupping her tit in my hand, my head resting beside hers. She pushed me inside her pussy, groaning softly as we spooned, working together. I pinched and tugged at her nipple and her pussy instantly started contracting around my cock.

"Now this is how to start the day off," I whispered into her ear. She moaned in agreement and our pleasure began all over again.

12