Nymphomaniac Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
White mom is curious about her black son's huge cock.
2.7k words
4.37
289.5k
226

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,046 Followers

My mom is white. My dad's black, but I never knew him. So I'm bi-racial, but most people identify me as black. I was raised by my mom and she has always been my rock. I've been in college for two years now and I'll be 20 in June.

After mom divorced Joe, my step-dad, she turned forty and she began acting out a little. She got a big insurance settlement from an accident at work. Suddenly she had a pile of cash. She had a tummy tuck. A few months later she had her boobs enlarged. She always had a nice figure, small and curvy, but after the surgery, she was all boobs.

She bought a red convertible and started dating younger men. There was a different guy every time I came home. She seemed to like young bi-racial men, black and Hispanic mostly. I asked her, half joking, if she was having a mid-life crisis and she just shrugged.

"I don't know," she said, "I'm having fun."

One night I came home unexpectedly and two strange cars were parked in the driveway. The lights were on downstairs, but when I let myself in, nobody was in the kitchen or the living room. There were cut lemons and open bottles of vodka and tequila. Someone was having a party, but where were they?

I climbed the stairs and that was when I saw my mother through the open door of her bedroom at the end of the hallway. She was naked on her king size bed All I saw was a blur of breasts and blond hair. A young black guy was standing beside the bed, naked. His hands were on her ass, having her from behind. Kneeling in front of her was another young guy. He looked Hispanic or maybe part Asian. She had his cock in her mouth.

I froze for a minute. Then I backed up quietly, hoping I could disappear down stairs unseen. Unfortunately, I bumped into a vacuum cleaner and they all looked up and saw me. I turned and went down the stairs. Then I drove back to school. On the way, my phone started blowing up. It was mom of course.

I love my mom and I would never judge her. I just didn't know what to say. I didn't want to be the cause of her feeling bad. I picked up the phone.

"Hi mom," I said.

"Hi Darryl. Where are you?"

"Driving back to school; I was coming to see you, but it's ok, I'll come another time."

"Oh Darryl, I wish you had warned me. Way to surprise your mom! I'm so embarrassed that you saw me like that."

"It's ok mom. I should have warned you. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, I'm the one who should be sorry. I hate that you had to go back to school. Listen, promise that you'll come down next weekend. I want to make this up to you. We'll spend the whole weekend together and I'll have you to myself. Ok?"

"Ok mom. Sounds good," I agreed. What else could I say?

So the next Friday I drove home again. Mom welcomed me with a lasagna and her special garlic bread. It was a great homecoming and she was especially attentive. We watched a comedy on Netflix. Then she began talking about what had happened.

"Darryl, I need to talk to you about last weekend. It's been bothering me so much that you saw me like that. I don't know what you must have thought. You can say I'm going through a mid life crisis or whatever. It's a big change for a woman to turn forty. I have been making some poor choices I guess. Please forgive me for embarrassing us both."

I put my arms around her and hugged her tight.

"Mom, you don't have to apologize for anything. I love you and I want you to be happy. If you want to experiment a little, go ahead. Have fun! You deserve it. The kids where I go to school are doing way more, so don't worry. It didn't faze me one bit."

I was lying, but what the heck. I wanted my mom to know I had her back no matter what.

My mom looked relieved when she saw that I meant it. We talked a bit more and then we decided to have an early night. I changed into pajama bottoms and a tee shirt and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Mom appeared in the hallway in her robe.

"Darryl, would you mind coming in my bed for a while? I still feel insecure I guess. I just want my son to cuddle me and make me feel loved. Come in and warm the bed up for me. Ok? Then go back to your own bed and sleep. Just humor me, ok?"

"Ok mom," I smiled, "I'll be there when I brush my teeth."

Mom and I have always been affectionate. I often cuddle her in bed before she goes to sleep. I brushed my teeth and walked down the hall to her door.

Mom was already in bed and her robe was on the chair. I wondered what she was wearing. I pulled back the covers and slipped in between the sheets, feeling her beside me.

"Oh you're nice and warm," she said in a low voice, "get closer. Warm me up."

I slid across the bed and she pressed against me. She was wearing a sheer, white nylon night dress. As I lifted the covers to move closer, I saw her firm breasts sticking through the material. My cock stiffened. I put my arms around her gently, making sure I didn't brush against her breasts. The scent of her perfume was sweet and feminine and her body felt amazing in lingerie. I couldn't help it! I was fully erect.

To make matters worse, I have a really big cock. It's an accident of genetics, like big feet or big ears. I just have a big cock. I guess I got it from my father. I have never measured it, but it's well over ten inches, maybe over twelve fully erect. Guys who brag about their size are usually arguing in the six to eight inches range. That's the average. A big cock for them is nine inches. Trust me. A really big cock like mine is a rarity.

As I cuddled mom, I held myself away from her so my erection didn't touch her. It was so cozy in her bed and the pillows were so soft. I must have drifted off. I awoke with a start. I must have slept for half an hour. Mom had turned the bedside lamp out and all I could see was the red glow of the numbers on her alarm clock. It was 11.30.

Then I realized how close we were. I had a raging hard-on and it was pushed almost between her cheeks through her thin panties. The head was jutting out of my pajamas and my bare cock was touching her through her nightdress. I wondered if I had been dreaming something horny and rubbing my cock against my mom in my sleep. To make matters worse I had my arms around her and my hands were on her breasts.

I tried to gently move them without disturbing her, but she let out a low giggle and I realized she was awake.

"Oh God mom," I said, "I am sorry. I didn't mean to touch you like that!"

"Don't worry Darryl," she reassured me, "they're hard to avoid. But now that you have your hands there, squeeze them and tell me how they feel. Do they feel fake to you?"

I was totally taken aback. "Are you serious?"

"Yes!" she said, "I spent a lot of money on these boobs and I want to know how they feel to a guy."

Very hesitantly, I squeezed her breasts. They were big and firm and her pointy nipples were sticking through her nightdress.

"Don't be afraid," she said, "squeeze them and tell me if they feel natural or not."

I gently squeezed her breasts and ran my hands over them. I thought I heard her sigh but I couldn't be sure. Her breasts felt great and my hard cock was now dripping. I tried to pull it away from her but it was difficult while I was touching her breasts.

"They feel natural to me mom." I didn't know what else to say.

"Oh good," she said. "Thank you for doing that. Talking about big things, you had yours pressed against me while you were sleeping. I couldn't help but notice your size Darryl. My God you are huge! I remember even as a little boy you were big, but I never thought it would get like that!"

"Oh yeah," I said, "It has a mind of its own sometimes. Sorry if it got fresh while I was sleeping."

"That's alright Darryl," mom said. "I know you didn't mean anything by it, but now I'm curious. I have never seen one that big. Do you mind if I touch it? I just want to see how it feels in my hand."

"Ok," I said, "but be careful. Being close to you like this has got me all worked up. Sometimes a woman's touch makes me go off like a geyser. Be gentle and it'll be ok."

I felt her fingers on my pajama pants, caressing me through the cotton. Then she slid her hand inside and stroked my naked, burning shaft. Her hand was cool. She ran her fingers down to the base and up to the head, feeling the length.

"Oh my God!" she said, "You are huge! Just let me feel how wide you are."

She wrapped her cool fingers around my shaft and squeezed it.

"Oh!" I moaned, "If you do that I'll explode!"

"Oh sorry Darryl," she said, giggling, "I wasn't thinking!"

She loosened her grip and then she lightly stroked my shaft up and down.

"My God!" she said, "I have never felt anything like it! I know I'm not supposed to touch it, but I'm your mother and I used to wash you in the bath. Let me just squeeze it one more time Darryl, I promise I won't make you explode."

She squeezed me gently a few times. Then she gripped me firmly. I moaned and she began lightly jerking me off.

"Does that feel nice?" she whispered, "You have such a big one! Is it wrong for me to stroke it?"

"Oh Mom," I said, "It feels nice but I'm going to cum if you keep doing it!"

"Baby I want to feel you release," she whispered, "It's exciting. Pull down your pants and let me do this."

I pulled my pants down and she threw off the bedclothes. Now she had my big black cock fully exposed. I was dripping sap down her hand. My mom knelt on the bed beside me. Her eyes were bright and her pale breasts and dark nipples were sticking through her nightdress. I glanced at her panties. There was a damp patch on the satin.

Mom licked her lips as she worked on my cock.

"Does it feel good?" she asked, looking in my eyes.

"Yes mom," I said, "Oh yes!"

She saw me looking at her breasts and she held my rigid cock up, so it was pointing at them.

"Do you like the way they look?" she asked. "Was it worth the money?"

"Oh yes," I said. I started overflowing. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Yes Darryl," mom said, pumping my cock gently with her hand, "Yes, yes, yes."

She held my cock upright and pointed it at her face as my orgasm came on hard. I shot two big jets of cum all over her face. Cum dripped down her cheeks and her lips.

"Oh yes baby," she moaned, licking my thick white cum off her lips, "cum for mommy!"

Another long jet soaked her neck and her hair. I shot jets on her nightdress and her pillow and I kept squirting all over her and the bed. I always cum a lot, but she made me cum more than I ever had in my life.

When it finally stopped she was covered in it. She was smiling.

"Oh my!" she said. "That was spectacular. You are like the Fourth of July!"

I lay back on the pillow fully satisfied. She glanced at her soaked nightdress.

"I should take this off," she said. "Do you mind?"

She slipped it off and now her pale breasts and stiff pointy nipples were exposed, right over my face. She ran her hands over them and made the nipples stand out even more.

"Do you want to see how they feel naked?" she asked.

I touched her bare nipples and caressed them with my fingers.

"Can I kiss them?" I asked.

"Ok," she said, "I can't refuse you anything now."

I pulled her down and kissed her nipples. They were sticky and smelled of cum.

She was panting and she ran her hands over her thighs.

"Oh yes honey, suck them."

I licked and sucked her jutting breasts. My cock was throbbing. I was ready to cum all over again. She gripped my shaft in both hands.

"Did you ever wonder how you got such a big one?" she asked me in a teasing voice.

"I guess my dad," I said. "I haven't really thought about it."

"I don't think it was your dad," she said, "he wasn't big like you. Let me show you something."

Mom rolled her panties down over her hips. She slipped them down her thighs and I gasped as I saw her bare pussy. Between her shaved lips, her dark pink clitoris stood out more than an inch. It was huge, like a small, erect penis. The tip poked out of the hood like the head of a cock. It was obvious that she was very aroused.

"Isn't that something?" she asked. "I can make it even bigger."

She stroked it until it stood out stiff and swollen. She used both hands, her pretty fingers sliding up and down on either side of her hood. Her clit grew and stiffened.

When it was really big, she guided my hand to her belly. I ran my fingers over the scar where she got the tummy tuck. Then I touched her clitoris.

Usually a woman's clit is so small that it's hard to even see it properly. Mom's was so big that all the parts were well defined. The hood was retracted and her clitoris stuck out almost like the shaft of a cock with a swollen pink head on the end.

I stroked it and she writhed in pleasure. Her lips were open and juicy and I slid my middle finger inside her tight, slippery passage and fingered her for a few moments.

Then I removed my juicy fingers and rubbed the thick juice on her stiff clit until it was all wet and shiny. Her hot scent made my cock rock hard. I knelt beside her and rubbed the tip of my cock on her clit and she moaned in pleasure.

"O Darryl that's dirty to touch it with your big thing," she panted, "You're going to make me cum if you rub me like that!"

She pressed against me, gluing her lips to my shaft and sliding up and down. She moaned rhythmically, her eyes closed, rubbing herself off.

"Oh yes," she groaned, "that's it baby, I'm going to cum. Oh! Oh! Oh yes!"

I felt her spasms. Then she went limp in my arms. I was holding my naked mom. Her bare tits touched my chest and her swollen pussy was glued to my cock. I could smell her on my fingers and my hand was caressing her glorious ass.

I realized that my mom's mid life crisis had turned her into a nymphomaniac. She was so aroused that she couldn't stop herself, even with her own son. I might be the only one with any self control, in this situation.

But she was looking in my eyes with such desire. She was passively offering me her naked, fragrant body. Her erect clitoris, her scented juicy lips, her big breasts and stiff nipples. Her slender fingers stroked my black cock. How was I going to stop myself from spreading her pale thighs and going all the way?

Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,046 Followers