Nymphs and Sprites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torinona
Torinona
25 Followers

The Water Sprite literally felt the emotions of her friend wash over her. She turned around in Mekala's arms and sought her lips again... this time it wasn't a mere peck. Neela skimmed her fingers along the jaw of the Wood Nymph, pulling her face gently towards hers. She tilted her head and their warm soft lips touched gingerly. Mekala squeezed Neela tightly for a moment and in the next, pulled away.

The Wood Nymph was confused and her face could not hide it.

Neela tried explaining... she felt so alive and she had Mekala to thank for it.

Mekala shook her head and signed to her that she didn't expect some sort of payment in sensual favors for what she'd done for her friend. As tempting and as delicious as Neela's kisses were, Mekala knew deep down she wanted more of them... she couldn't bear the idea of receiving them as an obligation on Neela's part.

Neela smirked and tapped Mekala's forehead, their own sign for "silly Nymph/silly Sprite."

She signed to Mekala that it wasn't payment. She took one of Mekala's hands and placed it over her breast, over her heart... trying to make her understand that she'd felt these feelings stirring within her even before the arrow incident. But it was the near-death experience that made her want to act on her feelings and not have any regrets.

Mekala's confusion shifted somewhat. She hadn't dared act on her slowly developing feelings for Neela, because she was unsure of many aspects of the life philosophy of Sprites, not knowing if the idea of mixed species 'courting' was acceptable, let alone two species of the same sex.

Mekala slid her hand, still resting on the top of Neela's breast, down the side to cup it. Slowly, she brushed the nipple with her thumb. She watched and felt Neela's body shudder in the water, seeing Neela's eyes close at the sensation running through her. She felt more than saw that Mekala was propelling them backwards towards the side of the pool where the water was more shallow and there was a ledge. The corners of Neela's mouth curled upwards as she drifted her limbs in the water, the erotic feeling of Mekala's one arm hugging her close as the other arm worked through the water like a fin, propelling them together with ease.

Mekala leaned up against the ledge and once again reverently kissed Neela's wounded shoulder. Neela draped herself around the Wood Nymph, intertwining their legs together and relishing the feel of Mekala's thighs against her own. They sighed in unison as their hands slowly began the curious travels of touching one another, wetly slipping over curves and contours.

The water allowed their hands to slip easily over one another, their fingers warm to the touch under the surface of the cool liquid.

Neela rubbed her hands along the lush hips of the Wood Nymph, reveling in the little sighs and sounds of delight that escaped her lips with each touch.

Neela's hands slid upwards and toyed with the pale pink nipples that she had more than fantasized about touching. Now that she had her hands on them, she discovered she wanted to taste them. Ducking her head downward, she captured one with her lips and suckled it, smiling against it as she felt it go taut under her tongue.

Somehow the sunlight darkened a bit and Neela opened her eyes to discover that she'd been draped with Mekala's skin-wings. As she continued to suck on the small morsel of skin in her mouth, she reached a hand outward to caress the delicate skin, tracing a delicate purple vein along the expanse of skin and feeling the Wood Nymph shudder.

Pulling herself back up to Mekala's face, they kissed in a slow and languid fashion... now that they'd reached the point where they knew their feelings were mutual, there was no need to rush. They let their passion build slowly, taking long moments to nuzzle a peaked ear, taking a lazy path to suckle a nipple.

As they kissed and tested each other's preferences for touch and pressure, Mekala slid a hand down into the water to make contact with the small pelt of fur that hid Neela's center from sight. Even under water, she could feel the warm viscous essence that covered her nether lips. Indeed they were more similar than different, it seemed, for Neela felt much like Mekala felt to herself when she chose to give herself pleasure.

Never having been with a female, Mekala had no experience to go on, except for her own preferences. So she tried what she liked on the Water Sprite.

Lethargically, she dragged two fingers up and down the length of her labia, feeling them continue to thicken and spread as desire coursed through Neela's veins. As she toyed with her friend, the lips continued to spread until the smaller inner lips also joined in the act of seeking out pleasure. They slowly began to peek past the outer lips, as if trying to reach Mekala's fingers.

Mekala strummed her fingers against the tiny blood-engorged petals, feeling Neela's hips pivot against her hand. A soft gasp escaped the Water Nymph's lips as a finger found her clitoris. The hooded little node vibrated and she was certain it was causing the water to ripple, so strong was the sensation in the throbbing of this small bump.

The Wood Nymph continued plying delicate pressure until desperate hands clutched at her hips, prompting her for more. Smiling into Neela's neck, she sped up her hand's motions while her other hand kept Neela close enough that the Water Sprite's climax seemed to pass through her body, into the water and into the Wood Nymph.

Neela's head dropped back, a sultry smile on her lips as she murmured something in Sprite-ish that Mekala hoped was good.

She smiled back at her friend and when her breathing returned to normal, Mekala signed for Neela to follow her out of the water. Grabbing their satchel, they walked along the pool's edge to a huge boulder that had been eroded to an almost-glassy smoothness over thousands of years of rain. They climbed it and draped themselves against the heated rock, their fingers twined together as they basked in the heat of the sun and their new-found love.

~*~

After a time, Mekala pulled her hand away from the Water Sprite and sought out her satchel. Digging through it, she pulled out a small wooden box and presented it to Neela. Neela opened it to find small dark brown circular objects. Mekala chose one and raised it to the Water Sprite's lips. It was only then that Neela realized these items were edible. She bit into it, surprised at the sensation of the outside breaking and the inside coating her tongue with sweetness. She moaned in delight at the flavor, her eyes wide as she gazed at Mekala. She noticed that the filling ran down onto Mekala's fingers and before the Wood Nymph could bring her own fingers up to her lips, she caught her hand and held it to her own face as she delicately licked each finger, enjoying the flavor of the treat combined with the flavor of Mekala. The Nymph couldn't stop the shiver of erotic delight that ran through her body as her fingers were gently sucked into Neela's mouth, their eyes never leaving each other's gaze.

Mekala's breathing became more labored as her eyes closed halfway. Neela signed a question. Mekala explained she traded some of her medicinal herbs with a human and he'd offered these treats called 'chokkolahtey.'

Neela continued smiling as she reached for Mekala's hand, kissing her palm and whispering the Sprite word for 'more.' Mekala picked one from the box and placed it between her own lips and brought her face forward to Neela. Her lips touched the confection, biting into it, letting the filling spill onto her lips, where she caught it with her tongue and pushed both her tongue and the candy into Mekala's mouth where they kissed and suckled each other's tongues until only the flavor was left.

Neela plucked yet another chocolate and slid down the Wood Nymph's body, looking for just the right place to eat her next morsel. Mekala's back arched as Neela softly ran the sweet down the length of her torso, delighting in the thin trail of melted chocolate for her tongue to feast on.

When Neela nudged the candy between the pudgy, pouting lips between the Wood Nymph's thighs, a moan of dire need escaped her and Neela set to work.

She licked and lapped at the candy, softening it with her tongue while also pushing it further into Mekala's warmth. Neela alternated between nibbling on Mekala and nibbling on the chokkolahtey. As the candy became smaller, she nibbled more and more on Mekala, gnawing gently with her teeth at that tiny plump pearl at the top of the Wood Nymph's entrance. The Nymph's moans and groans were enchanting and Neela was quickly becoming addicted to her new lover's reactions.

Raising her arms, she grasped Mekala's forearms and softly stroked the edge of her eyeteeth. The Wood Nymph hissed loudly as if in pain, but Mekala saw the bliss on her face. She set her teeth delicately on either side of the small nodule and sawed back and forth as she continued caressing Mekala's eyeteeth.

In another instant, Mekala cried out as her body convulsed with indescribable pleasure.

As Neela crawled back up her body, she found Mekala crying as she reached out for the Sprite. Neela too had tears in her eyes. Bliss sometimes knows no other way to express itself...

...and Mekala's gasps for breath along with Neela's soothing tones added another layer to the orchestra of the forest.

~ fin ~

Torinona
Torinona
25 Followers
12