O/D Productions Proudly Presents... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“The box?”

Quentin inverted the thumb and forefinger of both hands, creating a square, a simulated viewing screen. “Inside the box, see?”

In an attempt to lighten the mood—her own, anyway, Dorothy pointed out that the bed was round, not square.

“So paint a mental square around it,” Quentin grumbled. On the set, the last thing he wanted was a sense of humor. “Why don’t you go on over and test things out? You know, roll around on the bed a little… find out where your limitations are in order to keep you in the frame at all times.”

Dorothy turned away from her temperamental director. “And where will you be, Linc?”

Lincoln pointed at a spot that would be just out of camera range. “I’ll be standing right there, Dot.” He gave her a wink. He had understood her humor being her way of masking her nervousness. “Not more than ten feet away from you, the whole time.”

Taking the sides of her flimsy robe in her fingers, Dorothy curtsied. “My knight in shining armor,” Dorothy fawned with a flirtatious batting of her long eyelashes.

Lincoln shook his head and pointed at the bed. “Go rehearse, Scarlet O’Hara.”

Dorothy stuck her tongue out at him and went over to stand beside the bed; her impending porn stage. It was round, and it was big. It was also covered in blood-red satin. With five naked bodies on it, all of them moving about at the same time, satin sheets would make for some tricky slipping and sliding as they jockeyed for position… four of those sweaty naked bodies being black, jockeying to get into position to put their hard black dicks into her naked white body. The socially forbidden aspect of what would be happening… with her fully cognizant (undrugged, in no way coerced) consent, Dorothy tried not to dwell on too much.

She sat on the edge the stage bed, swung her legs up and laid down. With her eyes closed, she rolled across it, counting aloud. “One… Two… Three…” At three and a half revolutions, she stopped and opened her eyes. There was still about a two foot safety margin between her body and the point of no return; where she would have rolled right off the bed. Hopefully, this would be enough room to move around, and still remain inside the confines of her director’s frame. She rolled back to the center of the bed, got up on her knees and bounced up and down. There was some give to the mattress, but not a lot.

Linc and Quentin came up to her. “Everything all right with the setup, Dorothy?” Quentin asked. “The bed okay?”

Dorothy did her best to smile bravely. “Too firm to sleep on comfortably, but plenty hard enough to fuck on.”

Dorothy’s show of bravado didn’t fool Lincoln; the tightness around her heavily mascaraed eyes was a clear indication that she was apprehensive as all hell. “You don’t want to go through with this, Dot, just nod and I’ll have you out of here before anyone can blink.”

“Ah, yes, my knight in shining armor to the rescue.” Dorothy gave Linc an honest smile this time. “You just be where you promised you’d be… the whole time. I’ll be okay.”

“All right, people, let’s look alive here,” Quentin announced loudly. “Your costars will be right out, Dorothy.”

“Oh, goodie, goodie!” Dorothy responded, feigning child-like glee. “By the way, what are their names?”

“You don’t need to know their names,” Quentin answered irritably. “This is an action scene, to see how you translate onto the screen, see if you come across naturally with more than one guy… Uh, more than one costar to interact with at the same time.”

‘That was a “nice” way of putting it,’ Dorothy ruefully thought to herself. Getting black gangbanged would be simply interacting with four costars. “I’m assuming you’re going to want some gutter-tramp vocalization in this… interaction, Quentin,” she said flatly. “So, what do I do in that moment of high heat, scream ‘Yeah, give it to me, you irresistible fucking Nigger! Slam that big black dick into me hard and deep.’ at the top of my lungs?”

Quentin blinked. The last thing he would have expected to detect in this sort of vocal porn was heated passion. Had it been the real thing, or another feigned response? Did it really matter? “Just let yourself go and have fun with this, Dorothy,” he cajoled. “You’ll be surprised at how easy it’ll become once you’re into it.”

“That remains to be seen, Quentin.” Dorothy curtly responded.

Lincoln’s face remained impassive, but inside he was cheering. You really had to admire Dorothy’s spunk; she might have some serious trepidation about what was going to take place on this bed, but she wasn’t about to be intimidated by Quent. Nor, was she going to allow him to sweet-talk her into something she wasn’t ready for.

He sat on the bed and took her hand. “I handpicked these guys myself, and like I told you, if they sense they’re putting you up against something you can’t handle, they’ll back off.” He looked up; the four Othellos were coming onto the set. “The big ugly guy is Bubba Bear. I know, he looks kindda scary, but he’s really a harmless teddy bear. You’ll have no trouble from Bubba. The skinny dude is…”

“I already know him…” Dorothy said. “Sortta. That’s Randy, the guy who dove in and pulled Star off the bottom of the pool.”

“Yeah. He could have been an Olympic diver, if he hadn’t cracked his skull on the board a couple of years ago. Left him permanently a little dizzy, but he’s cool. The other two are Zeke and the older guy is Papa Doc. They’re both okay, too. Doc’s got the biggest dick of the four, but he’s been in the game long enough to know how to use it without hurting you. Just go with him and you’ll be fine.”

The four Othello’s were now standing beside the bed, clad in short, partially open robes. They greeted her in turn. “Hi, Dorothy.” “Good to be working with you, Dorothy.” “Morning, Dorothy.” “Don’t sweat it, Dorothy. We just gonna have some fun with this, is all.”

Dorothy appraised her four costars. Bubba Bear was just that; a bear of a man, a burly black bear with an ingratiating grin. Randy had a diver’s body, compact, yet still lithe; his would be the strength of coiled black steel. Zeke was tall and solid black muscle, head to toes. She idly wondered how Papa Doc came by his name; the hard-bodied, serious-face man with the pre-ignited-charcoal complexion couldn’t be more than in his mid thirties. “Good looking guys, all… solid physiques… polite…” She commented appreciatively, then leaned over and whispered to Linc, “Except for Randy. I find him… compellingly cute.”

Lincoln laughed. “Being thought of that way wouldn’t hurt his feelings one little bit, Dot.” He got off the bed. “You sure you don’t want to think this over some more?”

Dorothy looked to her costars. “You guys need to think this over some more?”

Three of them grinned and answered, “Nope” in unison. Papa doc’s response was succinct, but reassuringly intended. “I don’t think. I react to pretty costars.”

With a deep breath, Dorothy undid the sash of her robe. “Then, let’s get this necessary screen test rolling.”

“Places, everyone!” Quentin hollered as he walked off the set. “It’s show time.”

Lincoln gave Dorothy a thumbs-up and backed away to the spot that he had promised her he would remain rooted until her screen test was over. The lights came up, bright enough to illuminate the bed without casting any shadows, the side lighting aimed in such a way not to blind the actors. Even still, anything outside the ring of intense light was seen as murky shadows… including Dorothy’s shining knight, Lincoln Log.

“Action!”

Dorothy shrugged off her robe and smiled nervously at her costars. “Well guys, let’s see what you’ve got for me.”

Okay, I’m in somewhat of a quandary at this point. Do I type “To be continued…” and leave you hanging right here? It’s real tempting, believe me. All right, already. Stop the banshee screeching. I’ll continue.

The four Othellos shed their robes as they circled the bed. Only one of their black dicks was hanging completely limp, but, even flaccid, all four were more than mildly impressive. It was clear to Dorothy that part of her screen test would be to show the rolling cameras how, and how quickly she got all four of them up and ready to use her white body.

“It’s improvisational theater,” she told herself and crawled toward Randy, whose dick was already semi-erect. His would be the easiest to bring to slut-abusing hardness. She took his cute black dick in her small white hand and began improvising. She rubbed the thick tube of black man-flesh against her face. She lifted it and nuzzled his shaved black balls. She slapped her cheek with it, then the other cheek. The next time she slapped her own white cheek with the black dick, she swiveled her face and captured the plump purple head in her open mouth.

With the distinctive taste of black dick in her mouth, the same unrealized switch that had so surprisingly been thrown inside Dorothy at her audition was thrown once again; improvisation went right out the window and her true nature rushed to the surface. She became the person she had never known existed; someone she would forever more recognize in the mirror… a black dick junkie.

Like a demon-possessed white girl, Dorothy went down on half of the stiffening black dick and drooled down what remained outside of her dick-hungry mouth. She worked the flat of her tongue up and back and side-to-side on the sensitive underside of the wondrous black dick like she had only done once before… with Quentin. She cupped the black balls beneath her chin in both hands and massaged them as the bibulous head approached the limits of her mouth. She let her mind go, felt her body give in to the sexual pleasure that awaited her and allowed the hardening black dick to continue growing… past her relaxed gag reflex and into her accepting white slut throat.

She was only vaguely aware that she wasn’t acting; that she was reacting to a hard black dick in her mouth like a trashy-nasty white slut. She was no longer innocent and demure, Midwestern country-white Dorothy; she was now Dot, a blackdick-grazed slut, giving her all for cameras she was no longer aware rolling, capturing her first white slut/blackdick gangbang for all posterity. Not that she really gave a shit if they were still running or not. She could get used to this. No, she was already real used to it, and wanted more; a lot more; more and more of this hard black dick she was so sluttishly fucking with her salivating black-dick-sucking mouth.

But, there were three more compelling black dicks she needed to get up and ready to use her, so they could at least temporarily satiate her escalating blackdick lust. She reached out blindly to both sides. Two of the guys moved so that her searching hands closed around their dicks. The magical black dicks began growing in her hands and she fisted both of them as she greedily deepthroated all of Randy’s hard black dick… loving (as she never would have guessed she might) the pungent taste of black dick in her mouth, enjoying (as she never EVER would have thought she could) the slutty feel of a hard black dick fucking her throat.

But, Randy was as up and ready as he was going to get. She reluctantly pulled her mouth off Randy’s dick and immediately went down on the one in her left hand. She sucked and fisted this second black dick to full hardness, then pulled off and went down on the black dick in her right hand, realizing as she did so that Quentin had been absolutely right; she didn’t need to know her costar’s names; all she had to do was get their black dicks hard enough to give her the pleasure her body was now screaming for. And Quentin didn’t have to worry about her performance being believable; she was now fully aware that being a white slut for black dick came naturally to her. On screen, as well as off the set, she now knew… for dead certain.

With three black dicks up and ready to have a go at her, Dorothy rolled away from them and came face to one-eyed head with the forth one. She didn’t need to look up; this forth black dick was bigger, as it was, than the three behind her were fully hard. This impressive, no-longer-quite-as-flaccid black dick couldn’t belong to anyone but Papa Doc.

She took his dick in both hands and French kissed the spongy head, laving it all around with the flat of her tongue. She held his thickening dick above her head and kneaded the heavily veined shaft with her fingers as she nuzzled and licked Doc’s equally impressive black balls. She swiveled her head so she could take his huge black balls into her mouth—one at a time, to be sure, because they were both bloated with promising loads of cum. She sluttishly lolled each cum-bloated black ball around in her warm, wet mouth with her pink tongue, savoring the exquisite taste of black man-flesh on her tongue, deeply inhaling the heady muskiness of black male through her flared nostrils.

The powerful black dick Dorothy was double fisting was growing so nicely hard and long in her white hands. But, there was a much quicker, far more mouth-pleasing way of getting Papa Doc’s black dick fully hard; up and ready to use her yearning white body. She ran her open mouth sideways up the turgid length of Papa Doc’s beautiful black dick… up, and over the top. She teased at the weeping peehole with the tip of her tongue, getting a good taste of his syrupy precum. She wanted more… a lot more, and not just of precum, but of the hot cum boiling up in Papa’s balls. She closed her mouth over the plumb-sized head and preceded to give her captivating black costar the best blowjob she could possibly improvise, sucking and slurping noisily, hoping the mikes suspended above the bed were clearly capturing the sloppy wet sounds of enthusiastic blackdick sucking.

She could only get a little over half of Papa Doc’s black dick in her mouth and down her throat, but with her forefinger and thumb tight against her lips, she fisted what she couldn’t take while she rolled and fondled and pulled at his balls with her free hand. Hands—six of them—were on her body, lifting her up off her tummy. Without relinquishing her desperate oral hold on Papa’s dick, she spread her knees wide apart all on her own. The firm head of a dick was pressed against the wet opening between her puffy pussy lips. Impatient for whoever was kneeling behind her (Bubba Bear; he was the only one of the four with enough bulk to make the too firm mattress sink under her knees) to give it to her, she lunged back and captured half—maybe more—of that hard black dick in her sloppy pussy. She groaned as Bubba pushed more of his big black dick deeper into her cunt, moaned around the even fatter black dick in her mouth when the firm head of black dick behind her hit bottom.

Bodies moved in on either side of Dorothy… hard black dicks began slapping her dangling white tits. She could feel her rouged nipples getting glazed with slick and slippery precum. She was being double blackdicked—front and back, two of her other costars were slapping her aching tits with their hard black dicks. And she was on the verge of cumming from all of this. Was this—all of it—enough for her screen test? Would this be enough for her to become a Desdemona? Maybe it would due for a screen test, but it definitely wasn’t enough to satisfy her own needs.

Dorothy worked her white ass harder, flexing her cunt muscles around the black dick fucking her cunt so magnificently. She sucked on the thicker black dick in her mouth with more determination, managing to take the head of Papa’s yummy black dick another inch deeper in her throat. She swung her white body to and fro, slapping her hard-nippled tits back at the two hard black dicks. She was, for all intense and purposes, a wanton white slut in need of hard black dick… desperately in need of the loads of hot cum with which they would soon reward her improvisational efforts on their behalves.

The black man doggie-fucking Dorothy stiffened and plunged his entire black dick into her sopping cunt. She felt his bloated black balls slap against her unhooded clit, faintly heard a growl come from deep inside the man. A hard blast of hot cum slammed against the opening to her womb. And with that, Dorothy came herself.

The man pulled his throbbing dick from her spasming cunt; leaving her agonizingly empty. A splat of hot cum hit right between her shoulder blades. A second one landed half way down her back. A third splattered in the small of her back. A fourth and a filth jet of cum hit each of her buttocks. The guy parted her asscheeks and drew the length of his hot, slippery dick down the crack of her ass, teasingly poked the head against her asshole before plunging his entire dick back into her cunt.

And Dorothy came for the second time in less than thirty seconds.

Papa Doc didn’t need to grab Dorothy’s head; the swelling of his dickhead, lodged deep in her throat, was indication enough that he was about to let go. With another inch of his dick forced into her throat, Papa shot a stream of cum straight into her belly. He quickly pulled back and two more massive eruptions of jizz filled her mouth. Papa Doc pulled free of Dorothy’s voraciously sucking mouth and blew four more jets of jism into her face; the first slimy rope of cum hitting her forehead and up into her hair; the second landing across the bridge of her nose, the third striking her right cheek and the forth dollop of steaming semen plopping squarely into her wide open mouth.

The guy behind Dorothy pulled his softening dick out of her, leaving her cunt sorely empty once again. Papa Doc abruptly stepped away. Cum was running down Dorothy’s face and she was about to swipe at it with her tongue when one the two costars who had been dick fighting with her tits slid into place; his hard black dick right in her face. A second black dick was already filling her gratefully relived cunt from behind and with a lunge from her forth costar, another black dick was sliding into her cum-filled mouth and down her receptive and superbly fucked white slut throat.

It didn’t take long, not long at all; entirely too short a period of time as far as Dorothy was concerned, even though she climaxed once again during her second double blackdicking. The guy hammering his black dick into her from behind pumped two jets of cum into her cunt before pulling out, spreading her asscheeks and bathing her asshole with the rest of his hot load. Reflexively, her asshole puckered with each warm splat of cum he shot against it. The guy expertly fucking her mouth and throat with his hard black dick was only a spurt or two behind her equally expert cunt-fucker. He gave her a mouthful of his cum, then pulled his spurting dick from her mouth and further splattered her already cum-streaked face with the remainder of his load.

Dorothy’s well-fucked cunt convulsed for the fifth… Or was it the sixth time? She had lost count. Since her third orgasm had all but overlapped her second climax, she settled on five being the number of cums she’d enjoyed so much… more than she had ever enjoyed cumming in her young life, and she didn’t want it to end.

Dorothy’s screen test wasn’t over, though… not quite yet. Thank God! Strong hands flipped her over onto her back. She looked down the length of her cum-splotched body. Papa Doc was kneeling between her spread legs, his still hard black dick in his fist, pointed right at her exposed and vulnerable pussy. She eagerly lifted her legs high and back and hissed, “Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesussssssss!” through clenched teeth as Papa’s bigger black dick quickly filled her better then the first two had, combined.

Papa Doc draped Dorothy’s legs over his shoulders and grinned. Dorothy grinned right back and shoved her already blackdick ravaged pussy up at him. “Yeah, baby,” she cried out in an exaggerate stage whisper. “Give me all of it, Papa. Pound that big black dick of yours in me real good… hard and fast. Make me your nasty white slut, Papa Doc.”