Oak Street Tammy's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,983 Followers

They spent the next hour getting to know one another's bodies. After he finished eating her twat she naturally returned the favor by deep throating him swallowing half of his jism and allowing the rest to splash all over her body. Rex wouldn't leave until Patty let him at least kiss her as

As Rex picked up his underwear they agreed to meet right after lunch to visit their conquest. Tammy woke up to the sun coming through her window and looked over at the clock. Noticing the time she bounced out of bed and used the bathroom. Leaving the same nightie and panties on that she had used to seduce Bill she waltzed into the living room. She looked around to see who was there.

Seeing no one there she went onto the kitchen and found Bill. She was surprised to see him already dressed and ready for the day until she remembered that he was taking Linda on a day long trip to the area amusement park. He smiled broadly at her as he met her he whispered, "Happy Birthday baby sister."

"Thanks Bill; where are mom and dad?" she asked as she slipped by him getting a jug of milk out of the refrigerator. As she took her first sip her brother slid his arms around her waist from behind pressing his cock into her backside.

"Well, mom is still in bed and will be getting up soon so she can relax before going into her job. Dad took the day off from work for an early golf game and should be home by noon. So, how are you feeling this morning sexy sis?" He had lifted up her nightie and had cupped both of her boobs in his hands as he lowered his mouth to her neck.

"Bill stop that, mom will catch us." Tammy squirmed to get away but also was enjoying this attention. For his part Bill didn't care if their mom caught them. After all, it had been only a few weeks earlier that his mother had introduced him to the world of incest. Tammy turned around and soon the pair was passionately kissing.

"Ah Tammy, you said we could get together anytime I want to. And right now baby sister I need to taste the honey you fed me last night," he whispered as he snaked his hands inside her undies. He pushed the panties off of her hips and then lifted Tammy up onto the counter almost spilling her glass of milk.

As the panties fell to the floor Bill spread his sister's legs apart and enjoyed her honey pot for breakfast. Tammy couldn't help but begin to moan and responded by rubbing her feet all over the crotch of his shorts playing with her brother's cock. Just as she came they heard water running in their parent's bathroom. Bill let Tammy off the counter and took off running out the door to meet Linda.

As Bill jogged across the street he took out a tissue and wiped his sister's juices off his face. The only trouble was that he was hornier than ever and needed a good fuck. Linda met him at her front door as if reading his mind she asked," How about a quick ride before we get to the amusement park."

The lovers quickly disappeared into Linda's room. Back at the Peterson's Tammy hurriedly put herself back together and scurried back into her sexy panties. Bonnie heard Bill slam the door as he left. Bonnie knew that she was free to emerge from the bedroom in just bra and panties. Even though she was sleeping with Bill she would have to come out fully covered if he were still home as Tammy was ignorant about the family incest.

Bonnie didn't have the patience to wait this morning to get dressed as she needed, really needed, her morning coffee. She felt like she could pour the entire pot down her throat. So knowing she was alone in the house with Tammy she hurried to the kitchen in only the undergarments. Before even noticing Tammy she had finished her first cup of coffee.

Bonnie was startled when Tammy greeted her. She was even more startled when she focused on her daughter and saw what the girl was wearing. If a nightie screamed that a girl wanted to be fucked it was that nightie. Bonnie swallowed hard as she felt her cunt come to life. She knew she should scold the girl for wearing such a thing in front of her brother but didn't have the heart to on her birthday.

"Happy Birthday, Tammy, I hope you have fun today," Bonnie told her daughter sweetly as she downed the second cup of black coffee. Tammy noticed her mother giving her a once over and thought that her mom just might cooperate with her desires. The girl Shuffled over to her mother and wrapped her arms around her mom's neck.

"Thank you, mommy," Tammy cooed suggestively as she planted a wet kiss on her lips. Bonnie wasn't sure if this kiss meant anything or if Tammy was making a pass at her. She poured a third cup of coffee and grabbed a sweet roll and sat at the table. Tammy followed her and stood a couple of feet from her parent.

The older lady couldn't take her eyes off the girl in the nightie and even noticed a small wet spot in the undies. Nervously Tammy stood there not sure how to proceed. Then she got an idea on turning on her mom if her mom had any lesbian desires. It wasn't original but might send the right signal, "Hey mom what do you think of my new gown. If you were my lover could you keep your hands off of me?"

Tammy then showed off her outfit. She twirled in a circle letting her mother take in all around her body. Then she repeated the twirl but this time lifting up the gown to show off the string bikini panties. She concluded her show by leaning over slightly and jiggling her chest to demonstrate how her cleavage accented her breasts.

"Ah, no if I were your lover and you approached me in that nightie you would already be nude. You could seduce anyone in that get up." Bonnie gulped hard as she realized that her own daughter could easily get her into bed. She wanted to take Tammy but was still resisting

"Mom, feel this material isn't it the sexiest and silkiest you have ever touched?" Tammy grabbed her mother's hand and placed her fingers right on the meat of her boob an held it there. Bonnie didn't pull her hand away for several seconds after her little girl released it. In fact she even gave the orb a small squeeze.

Bonnie got up to take her cup to the sink in a last ditch effort to break the tension. She wasn't sure if Tammy should join in on the incest or not and Tom and her hadn't gotten around to discussing it. Wiping her hands she answered calmly, "Yes it is very nice."

Tammy's spirit shrank as she had hoped for a more positive response from her mom. There was one last thing to try. In her sweetest little girl voice she spoke up, "Oh mommy don't I even get my birthday spanking and a pinch to grow an inch anymore. If my mommy loves me she'll give me my birthday spanking, please I'm still your baby. I'll meet you by your chair, ok mommy?"

Bonnie didn't have a chance to answer as Tammy jogged away to the living room. Something seemed to draw her to follow her daughter. It had been several years since Bonnie had given Tammy a birthday spanking although Bill had given her a platonic one last year after they wrestled around. Tammy was right where she said she would be with her back to Bonnie.

Figuring what the hell Bonnie sat down and waited for her little girl to climb onto her lap. Their boobs brushed together as the girl's ass landed on her mom's lap causing a tingle in both of them. Then grabbing the edge of the chair Tammy swung around and laid with her ass in the center of Bonnie's lap making sure that the nightie was raised exposing the little panties.

Gulping hard Bonnie raised her arm and gave her first tentative swat. Her daughter told her that one didn't count as it wasn't hard enough reasoning that a spanking was supposed to be hard. So, Bonnie gave her another swat causing the girl to squeal but Tammy still said it wasn't hard enough to be called a real spanking.

With the third stroke Tammy seemed satisfied as she squealed in pain that was mixed with delight. She could feel the gusset of her underwear getting wetter and wetter. Bonnie counted each stroke. She hadn't noticed that by stroke eight her daughter had pushed the panties off of her ass cheeks.

Now the pop of skin on skin echoed throughout the room. Bonnie was on fire as she wanted her daughter's ass. Tammy was squirming all over her lap. At stroke 15 Bonnie was surprised and turned on to hear Tammy spurt out, "Oh shit mommy this is great I don't know why but it is turning me on so much I am getting so excited."

Knowing she should stop Bonnie could feel the juices running out of her own twat and just couldn't stop. She gave Tammy three more smacks and one to grow on and even a pinch to grow an inch. Both women were breathing heavily as Tammy sat back up on her mom's lap not bothering to pull up her undies.

"Thank you mommy, that felt great," cooed Tammy with her arm around her mother's neck pressing her tits against Bonnie's and looking deeply into her eyes.

"You are welcome sweetie, but I suspect that you are too old to ever do it again," Bonnie answered with a nervous knot in the pit of her stomach while resting her hand on the girl's thigh. She was ready to make love with her daughter. She was trying to decide whether to make her move when Tammy flung her other arm around her neck and jabbed their tongues together.

The kiss was long and passionate. Tammy grabbed her mom's boob through her bra and gave it a squeeze. All control was gone as Tammy unfastened her mother's bra and whispered excitedly, "Oh mom, I want you; I want you to do everything you can think of to me. You are so beautiful."

Fire was burning in both of their loins that needed their immediate attention. Work could wait until Bonnie gained complete taboo knowledge of her daughter. She couldn't believe how hard Tammy's nipples were through the gown as she felt them for the first time. Lust had consumed Bonnie as she pulled Tammy's gown off over the girl's head and then let her own bra slip off and fall to the floor.

Bonnie pulled Tammy's tits to her mouth. Raising up Tammy gave her mother full access to her small cantaloupes. As her mom licked and nibbled on her breasts Tammy began caressing her mother's big boobs. Tammy couldn't believe how soft and yet firm her mommy's tits were as she got into playing with them. Knowing Tammy was fully into it Bonnie whispered, "Yes, mommy is going to make love to you. Let's get on the floor."

Tammy plopped immediately down on the floor next to the chair. Her mom reached deep between the cushion and side of the chair and pulled out a 10" dildo. As she laid the dildo on the arm of the chair Tammy was already rubbing Bonnie's thighs. Tammy, consumed with lust, yanked down Bonnie's panties as soon as she stood up. Bonnie was surprised when her daughter began kissing all over her ass.

Bonnie stumbled and the two of them fell in a heap to the floor. Before they had a chance to think about who was going to do what first they found themselves in sixty nine position. Their mouths hungrily dove into one another. Tammy loved the taste of her mom's honey. She couldn't seem to get enough. After getting a good taste of Tammy Bonnie grabbed the dildo from the chair and worked it into her baby girl's cunt.

Honey poured into Tammy's mouth as she tried to eat everything her mother was providing. As the dildo was filling her up Tammy screamed out in a strange mixture of pain and pleasure. The two women spent the next two hours playing wildly on the floor. Her mom showed Tammy all kinds of ways to use a dildo.

By the time they were finished Tammy was worn out and wasn't sure if she would be recovered in time for what she wanted to do next. Being young helped as she watched her mom get dressed Tammy could already feel her energy returning. Suddenly, Tammy couldn't get her mom out of the house fast enough as she wanted to get ready for the next piece of birthday fun. Her sexuality had been bottled up too long.

Kissing her mom goodbye Tammy patted Bonnie's big ass as she walked out the front door. Then she scooped up the same nightie and put it on. She reasoned that it had already worked twice it would likely work a third time. She ran to the bathroom and put on perfume and cleaned herself up some.

Then the finishing touch was to put a pair of pigtails in her hair. It was a touch of baby girl mixed with slutty fuck toy. She smiled thinking it was just the right image to convey. Now all she had to do was wait. As she paced the living room waiting she noticed the dildo still sitting out and shoved it back in her mother's hiding place.

Hearing the car door slam Tammy walked back to her bedroom. As soon as the front door opened Tammy emerged from the hallway and greeted her father. Tom was in a state of shock and he grew an instant erection at seeing this tramp that was his daughter. Regaining a small amount of composure he swallowed hard and said, "Happy Birthday little girl. Don't you think it is about time to get dressed though?"

"What is wrong daddy? Don't you like what your baby girl is wearing?" Tammy asked this as she swirled around giving him complete appreciation of her body. Tammy knew her dad would be an easy conquest. For his part Tom knew that he was already conquered but had to be sure that she was really trying to seduce him before doing anything.

"I like it very much. It is very pretty. But, usually by this time of day girls aren't still in their nighties." Tom wanted to rip it off of her himself. She walked a few steps toward her father. Tammy smiled seductively at him and toyed with her pigtails. Judging by the erection in his pants she knew he wanted her especially as he hadn't said anything cross ordering her to get dressed. She flung the gown off over her head.

"There daddy I took it off for you. Is that better?" Her dad's mouth fell open in shock that she was really nearly nude in front of him. He just had to have her.

"Ahh, yes I guess so," Tom felt like an idiot not knowing what to say in front of his 18 year old daughter. Tammy walked right up to him her breasts almost touching him. Her hands reached out for his belt.

"I think you are also dressed inappropriately daddy. After all, you can't fuck your daughter with all of your clothes on. So, daddy, how about taking off your shirt while I pull down your pants and suck this big cock of yours into my mouth," she purred as she undid his belt and ran her hand slowly along the length of his penis.

It had taken her less than a minute to seduce him. Tammy was proud of herself as his cock bounced out. She was surprised when instead of taking off his shirt her dad put a hand on her shoulder and leaned in and passionately kissed her. He whispered, "If you want to do this let's go back to your bedroom. I want to fuck you in your own bed."

She grabbed his hard shaft in her hand and led him to the bedroom as he held up his pants. Getting to the side of Tammy's bed she used both hands to stroke Tom's cock as he quickly shed himself of every stitch. Then they collapsed together on the bed with Tom's face in the girl's tits sucking from one to the other.

Tammy could feel his rod poking her in her thigh. She just had to get that big thing inside her; there would be time for other things later. Tom started the journey from her boobs to her pubic area with his mouth. As he flicked his tongue in her belly button he whispered, "Little girl you are so damn sexy; I want you so fucking bad."

"Oh daddy, I want you too. Fuck me, fuck my pussy now. I want you inside of me right fucking now," she purred confidently. Tom felt her hands pulling him up and her legs draw together ending his oral journey to her twat. Damn he really wanted to eat this sexy young cunt but didn't want to spoil things.

So he climbed up her dainty body and fucked her mouth with his tongue. She felt his cock land right on her pubic hair. She spread her legs wide like a wishbone and raised her hips for him. Tom raised his pelvis slightly and taking aim slid his member right inside of his own daughter's burning hot pussy.

"Fuck baby, you've got a fucking tight pussy; it's fucking great Oh baby, I'll won't be able to keep my hands off of you. I'll want you all of the time." Tom's voice was getting raspy as he spoke as he really began pounding in and out of his child's cunt. Tammy was in heaven as she got the second fucking of her life in ten hours time. She felt the juices escape from her cunt.

"Oh shit daddy, fuck yes you can have me any fucking time you want just as long as I can have you whenever I want too." Their hips were now making the bed squeak and the head board hit the wall. This bed had never seen so much action. Tom didn't need to warn his daughter he was cumming as he had seen the bill for the birth control. He just kept pounding until he grunted out loud and flooded her love tunnel with his seed.

Tammy screamed as her dad brought her to at least three orgasms of her own. In the afterglow the odd pair just laid there playing with each other's bodies getting to know every nook and cranny. After about an hour Tom broke them apart knowing that he had to go down to the bank and that Bonnie would be home soon.

As her dad got up Tammy complained that she hadn't gotten to suck his cock and that he hadn't even tasted her twat. Knowing that he wasn't kidding and was really leaving she scooped the same two fingers that she had used on her brother into her honey pot and let him suck them clean. He promised that they would be together within 24 hours.

As Tom left the phone rang it was her mother saying that she had to work for about three more hours. Tammy was crushed as her dad could have stayed long enough to eat her pussy had they known this. Just then there was a knock at the front door. Quickly getting her panties, shorts and blouse on she rushed to answer it forgetting her bra.

Opening the door she saw Patty and Rex Olson standing there. Patty was scantily dressed herself in halter and tight fitting shorts. Rex was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of cutoffs that showed off his tanned legs. Patty spoke up first, "Hi Tammy, we thought we'd come to wish you a happy birthday and see what we could get you after all the party is tonight."

"Well, come on in guys, I was just lying around trying to decide what to do this afternoon," Tammy smiled happy to see them since her family had abandoned her. Rex's pecker grew stiff as he could see the outline of Tammy's boobs through the thin t-shirt she had on. Patty noticed her brother's hard on and decided to get right to the point.

"Well, Rex and I are here mostly because we want to give you a birthday spanking and didn't figure you would want us to do it front of everyone at the party tonight," Patty's voice was stiff almost like a school teacher.

"You want to do what?" Tammy was screeching back at Patty.

"Well, Tammy, you know the window on the side of your brother's room it faces my room. Last night he didn't have the curtain's closed. And guess what Rex and I saw? We saw the two of you fucking hotter than firecrackers. So, unless you want us to tell your parents lay across my brother's lap so that he can spank you and anything else we want to do with your hot little baby girl body, " patty snarled.

Tammy knew she was being blackmailed but didn't care as she had wanted both of their bodies for as long as she could remember. Rex had no more than sat down when Tammy landed on his lap cooing, "Fuck no, don't tell anyone. I will do anything you want me to. Just please don't tell my folks."

The birthday girl purposely wiggled her hips on Rex's lap. He cupped her tit with one hand holding her in place. Using his other hand he pulled her shorts and panties off of her rump. As Patty pulled Tammy's panties and shorts the rest of the way off Rex sensually invited, "You go first Patty, turn her cheeks pink."

Unnoticed to Patty was the fact that Tammy had snuck a hand between herself and Rex and grabbed his cock. Patty handed Rex Tammy's wet undies as she smacked Tammy for the first time, "Here are our slut's panties like you wanted. Look the slut already soaked them. Count for me little Tammy."

hotpup
hotpup
1,983 Followers