Oak Street Vixens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,974 Followers

Not missing a beat Gracie rammed the dildo into Peggy's twat, fucking Peggy as hard and strong as any man had ever done. Gracie twisted and tortured Peggy's titties as she rammed her cunt without mercy. This mutual pleasuring went on for the next two hours as Gracie refused to leave until both of her holes were filled with the strap-on.

Peggy and Inga were only too anxious to oblige the girl's request and everyone parted sexually satisfied. Gracie walked back across the street feeling a bit sore from the assault on her body but happier than she had been in a very long time. She wondered why Betty Rashid was coming out of her house as she approached but quickly shrugged it off and exchanged pleasantries with her neighbor.

She was even more puzzled as she walked by the den and heard her parent's fucking. There was no way that they could be into it so quickly after Betty's departure without the neighbor having been involved. It wasn't until a couple of months later that Gracie's suspicions were confirmed. Her older brother, George, was visiting for a couple of weeks around Thanksgiving.

Gracie's computer classes were also in a two week recess and she was trying to get sexually satisfied by everyone she could. She had gone over to the Nelsons to return some things her mom had borrowed and give Maggie a message. When she got there she found Roger home alone.

Roger salivated as soon as he saw her scantily covered 38 inch tits. He invited her inside. The soft sway of her plump ass drove him beyond sanity. As soon as she put the stuff she had brought down on the table Roger grabbed her from behind, grinding his cock into her ass and gripping her tits as if putting them into a vice. Growling "You fucking slut you are always teasing me, now you are going to pay!"

"What the fuck are you doing? Get your god damn hands off of me!" Gracie struggled to get away. Normally she would have thought Roger was a very sexy man but was shocked and surprise at his attack. It was only making her madder and madder as he grabbed her like a slab of meat. His strength was overpowering her and she could feel his manhood pushing deeply into her ass crack.

"Fucking bitch shut the fuck up and take what you deserve Cunt," Roger roared at the neighbor girl. Part of him came back to earth but there was no backing down now. Besides he was on fire and had to take her no matter the consequences. Wildly he began humping her ass through their clothing as he ripped open her blouse.

Frantically he unclasped her bra and shoved the bra cups off of her 38 inch boobs. He mauled her tits harshly squeezing and tugging on them causing Gracie to squeal loudly. Then wrapping one arm around her chest while holding on to her right tit he used the other hand to cup her crotch.

Roger then lifted the girl up by her pussy and carried her to the family room floor and threw her down. Gracie was in shock at the treatment she was receiving from a man she had respected since she was a little girl. She was even more shocked at how wet her pussy was getting. Roger shed his clothes as he looked at the shivering girl.

Then placing his knee in her stomach he unfastened her pants her eyes bugged out like saucers as Roger shoved her pants and panties off of her ass. Scooting around to her feet he grabbed the bottom of the pants and gave them a hard yank. Gracie squealed as her ass was lifted off of the floor and slammed back to the carpet.

Gracie grabbed her panties trying to pull them back up. But, Roger showed the girl who was in charge as he gave the undies one hard tug scraping her thighs as the garment flew off the helpless girl. He slammed her legs apart revealing her hot pink lips which caused his pecker to spasm with excitement.

Lust thoroughly consumed him. Roger climbed up the girl's body. Reaching her boobs he took a bite into each of them. In vain she tried to put her legs together as she felt his massive erection hit her thigh. Lifting himself up slightly he rammed his cock to the hilt into her cunt. The sudden invasion of his big prick without foreplay sent shock waves of pain through Gracie's entire body.

"You god damn son of a bitch get that damn thing out of me, Oh fuck," Gracie yelled at her molester. Even as she complained the sensations were gradually turning from severe pain to extreme pleasure. She couldn't stop her twat muscles from contracting around his cock.

"Fuck bitch you are tight; your fucking pussy is mine and I ain't leaving until I fill it up, you fucking little slut," Roger roared in response. He pounded Gracie with incredible force and soon she wrapped her legs around his ass and was holding onto his back. Every inch of her body was turned on now as she just couldn't help herself.

His hard fucking was driving her crazy. Her hips came up to meet his and she let out groans of sensual pleasure. Moans of uncontrollable lust came from both of them. Gracie grunted loudly, "OH God, Roger, fuck me, cum inside of my pussy, oh fucking shit; you mother fucking asshole!"

The foul language only served to excite Roger even more and his pounding of the girl's cunt grew to a fever pitch. He was snarling with each thrust. Gracie came in wave after wave bathing his cock and balls with streams of her cunt juice. Roger felt his entire body tense as he released a mammoth shot of jism into her tight little twat.

Satisfied Roger got up and wiped his cock clean on the girl's thighs. They both were frozen in place for a few seconds catching their collective breath. Roger then collected the girl's clothes and tossed them on to her stomach. Then dryly and without much emotion told her, "Come back anytime you want more of that. I'd fuck your hot body anytime; but, right now get your big ass out of here. I've got things to do."

Gracie knew that Roger wasn't really as mean as he sounded but also knew that she had better leave right away. Quickly she slipped on her clothes and sauntered back home. When she got there she found George listening outside of the door to the den. She whispered, "What are you doing big brother?"

"Listen for yourself, Gracie, to what is going on in there," her brother answered as Gracie noticed the huge bulge in his pants. They could hear the obvious sounds of hard love making going on. But, it wasn't just their parent's voices they heard as they clearly heard two female voices.

"There is someone else in there with mom and dad. I can't quite tell who it is, "George said, the excitement obvious in his voice. His sister immediately recognized the voice remembering seeing Betty Rashid leave a couple of months earlier.

"Georgie that is Betty Rashid in there. It sounds like dad has his cock inside of her and I think she is kissing mom's pussy." The siblings bodies were touching as they both strained to get their ears to the door. George was hornier than ever and it didn't help that Gracie's boobs were poking him in the side combined with the sensual smell of her perfume coming from her body.

For her part Gracie could feel the familiar tingling returning to her freshly fucked pussy. Her juices began to leak out of her in excitement. Their bodies tensed up with lust as George spoke, "My God, this is fucking unbelievable. I wish I was in there!"

George innocently placed a hand on his sister's shoulder which only served to bring them closer together. Gracie loved the feeling of her brother's strong hand on her shoulder and was fast being overcome with lust. Looking him in the eyes all she saw was a blank stare as he was concentrating on the sensual sounds emitting from the den.

"Me, too; I'd love to have my cunt fucked while I ate another girl's pussy; It sounds so sexy," Gracie cooed. She heard George gulp at her blunt statement. There was nowhere else to turn to satisfy her lust as quickly as she needed it satisfied. So, without a word, she wrapped her hand around the tent in her brother's pants

"Gracie, what the fuck?" George asked but did nothing to stop his little sister. Gracie brought a finger to her lips to quiet him then pulled the T-shirt (that Roger had flung on to her stomach to replace the one he had ripped off) over her head. Swiftly she undid her brother's pants and pulled out his cock. Then grabbing both of his hands she placed one on her bra covered boob and the other on the crotch of her pants.

"My Gawd, you have a monster cock! Let's duplicate the scene in the den. Come to my room and give me that cock," she whispered throatily as her hand rubbed up and down and up and down his long thick shaft. As George gave his sister's tit a squeeze he could feel the heat rising from her crotch and was ready for action.

Squeezing her boob again he turned toward her and kissed her passionately as both of his arms pulled her tight to his chest. With her hand trapped between them Gracie rubbed the tip of his erection against her hot little crotch. She whispered again, "Fuck me, George, come on fuck me; my body is yours. Get your ass to my bed and take me!"

Reluctantly, George broke away from their embrace and pulled his pants back up and then excitedly scampered to his sister's room. Gracie quickly followed her brother stopping to pick up the discarded T-shirt on the way. No sooner then she had shut the door she frantically stripped down to her panties. George gasped loudly as his near nude sister came flying toward him as he pulled off his own shirt.

She was faster than a speeding bullet as she yanked off his shoes, socks, pants, and underwear then sucked his massive member into her mouth. She had lain down beside him so that her ass was in his face. For the first few seconds he admired the brilliant pink silk panties. But, as her mouth fucking grew in intensity he began playing with her rump.

"Oh Gracie, that feels unbelievable. Suck it hard baby sister let me cum in your hot mouth. Oh shit, climb all the way on top of me; oh fucking gawd," George panted. He swatted his sister's panty clad ass as she shoved it closer to his face. When her back hit his shoulder she rolled fully onto her stomach and lifted her hips onto his face putting her crotch right at his mouth.

George's senses were filled with the unfolding scene as all he could see was her damp panties and sniffed in the strong smell of her cunt. He could hear the sucking and slurping sounds she made as he felt her mouth travel up and down on his erection. All that was left was taste so he reached inside the waistband of her panties and yanked them off. Her legs melted apart as he dove tongue first into her pussy.

The siblings rolled around on the bed hungrily eating and sucking one another. Gracie's head bobbed wildly on her brother's cock as he nibbled on her clit making sure at the same time to lick up every drop of honey that escaped her cunt. His hands explored her ass and twat excitedly until she rolled him back over on to his posterior as he shot a big glob of spunk into her mouth.

Licking her lips with satisfaction at making him cum Gracie lifted herself from George's mouth and swung around and slid her pussy over his shaft. He was buried deep inside of her in one stroke. She didn't waste any time as she rode him hard and fast with her finger flying over her clit in a blur. George reached up and grabbed her bouncing boobs squeezing and tugging them roughly.

Gracie arched her back and leaned herself toward her brother's toes creating a wonderful friction for both of them. Her meaty ass slapped George's thighs as her riding became more intense. Their orgasms erupted like a blast coming from deep inside of them. As George filled up his sister's pussy with his seed he pulled her down to his face and kissed her with a deep passion whispering, "Oh sis, you are a super fucker. I want you every chance we get and every way possible!"

"You can have me; my cunt is yours. Damn you feel great inside of me," Gracie was panting as she answered her brother. They kissed passionately again as his now flaccid penis fell out of her twat. She lay beside him and fed him with her fingers from her pussy their combined juices from her pussy which he hungrily ate up.

"Gracie, would you give me a taste of that sweet juice?" Startled the siblings looked up to see Betty Rashid standing right beside the bed. She was eight months pregnant and her large belly was hanging over the beg. Her hair was still disheveled from her own rendezvous with the kid's parents.

"Mrs. Rashid We were just," Gracie started to explain but her voice quickly trailed off as she realized that she couldn't explain what Betty saw. They were frozen in place not knowing what to do when the older woman sat on the edge of the bed. Her plump ass was in George's face. She grabbed the young man's hand and placed it on her tummy.

"Go ahead George and feel me up. I am serious I want a taste of that. Next time you kids might want to close the door." Gracie's face turned bright red as she lifted her wet dripping fingers to Betty's mouth. As the neighbor quickly licked up the juices George's hands roamed freely all over her ass, tummy and boobs. He was still too turned on to think about what was happening. Just as his hands reached Betty's crotch she gave his cock a squeeze and then suddenly stood up.

I would love to stay and play with you two but I have stuff I just have to do. We'll carry on with this as soon as we can find time to get together. But, right now, I suggest both of you walk into the den just as you are and have sex with your parents. They won't turn you down as they are so horny that they will take one look at your sexy bodies and forget that you are their kids and believe me they are great bed partners," Betty said almost coolly as she walked out leaving the door still open.

Once Betty was gone George kissed his sister again as his cock had come back to full stiffness. The combination of what Betty had said along with having felt up her sexy body had made him hornier than ever. He whispered, "Well, Gracie, should we do what Mrs. Rashid suggested or are you chicken? If they don't throw us out it would be great."

"Let's go," Gracie replied every bit as turned on as her brother. Both of them knew if they thought about it they would, in fact, chicken out. They both got up and straightened their hair and strolled "confidently" to the den. They paused only for a moment debating whether to knock. George turned the knob and pushed Gracie in front of him to the middle of the room.

There was their mother eating out her dad's asshole. Fascinated the kids watched until their presence was acknowledged. Sensing other people Ron looked up and all he saw were Gracie's 38 inch tits. He moaned from the ass eating he was getting and motioned his daughter over to him.

The girl fell to her knees in front of her father, legs apart, and lifted his head to her steamy cunt. As Ron used his tongue like a scoop to eat up the sweet honey from his daughter's twat he kneaded her ass cheeks furiously. Gracie ground her pelvis against her father's face as she stroked and pinched her own tits.

Judy was busy unaware of the kids invasion as she continued to suck out her husband's asshole. Occasionally she would give his lemon drop balls a lick or hard suck while her hands very lightly felt all over his big cock. From where George stood his mother seemed to be asking for it as her ass wiggled sensually as she gave Ron anal attention.

George ran around to get behind her big butt. He saw that her butt had big splotches of dried up cum covering it and that her pussy was open like an erotic flower. To George's way of thinking there was no need for foreplay as both of them had plenty of attention already. So, George kneeled behind his mom's ass and drilled his cock into the very hole he had come out of.

His entire cock was buried inside of his mother's pussy in one hard stroke. Judy was in momentary shock as she had no idea who had plunged into her. The pause was long enough for George to latch onto his mother's boobs as he pounded in and out of her. Judy looked up and saw Gracie playing with her tits as Ron ate their daughter's cunt. Then whirling her head around her eyes popped nearly out of their sockets as she saw her son's smiling face.

"What the fuck is going on? " It wasn't so much a question as a statement of shock. She wasn't about to do anything to stop the action as she was enjoying it too much. It didn't take long for Ron to move his ass from in front of Judy so that she could fully enjoy having sex with George while he shoved Gracie onto the floor and drove his manhood into her pussy.

For the next several hours the family found new ways of pleasing each other. All of them had forgotten about Paul who would be home later that day. They would let him in on the fun later in the week. It was sad for the entire block when the younger folks went back to their schools.

Christmas plans began forming the day after the younger generation left. Of course, the liaisons continued between those left behind as they kept each other very warm. See what happens in "Oak Street Yuletide" coming (hopefully) in December, 2006.

hotpup
hotpup
1,974 Followers
12