Oasis In The Desert Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the realtor ended his call I asked, "What is he asking for the place and when can I see it?"

"He's asking a hundred thousand for the place. I told him it was too much but he may take less seeing it's been empty for a long time. When would you like to see it? I can call him and see if he's free. He's retired now and doesn't have much to do."

Julie asked where it was located and the realtor told her. She knew about were it was and asked if we could see it in an hour. After the realtor talked to the owner he said the owner could be there in an hour and a half if that was okay. I looked at Julie who nodded her head and I told the realtor it would be acceptable. After giving us the directions to the house the realtor left for an appointment.

Once he was gone Julie asked, "Are you serious about this house? I mean it's in the middle of nowhere. I figure you would go for something that was close to other people."

I though about it for a second then said, "You know, I've lived with someone above and below me almost all my life. Now that I've changed just about everything in my life I want to change that too. Besides it's not that far from Phoenix and if I get lonely I can always stay in town for the day. Besides I'll be here everyday for work." Julie told me she understood what I was saying before telling me that we should be going.

It took us just forty-five minutes to get to the house from the restaurant. This was closer to the center of town compared to the college campus. So it wouldn't take me as long to get to the campus.

When we first arrived, it looked like the house was in bad shape until we looked closer. What I thought were problems were really superficial, but the structure looked in good shape. I would have to bring out an inspector to be sure but all in all the building looked promising. Julie seemed quite excited at what she saw. The porch that wrapped around the building was meant to keep out the sun and the numerous windows would let in any breeze that would come by. There were several out buildings that could be used for a garage or as Julie stated for horses. The walls of the house were over a foot thick, Julie told me that was to keep the heat out.

After looking around the house for some time we sat on one of the stone benches that were molded into the adobe walls on the porch, or as Julie called it, the veranda. We started kissing and soon we were into a heavy make out session when we heard the sound of tires on the gravel road that led to the house.

Looking up I saw an old red pick up truck that looked like it had been around since the early sixties. An old man around eighty years old slowly got out of the truck and made his way over to the house. He was short, less than five seven, and he was slightly over weight. He was slightly bent at the shoulders and he was completely bald except around his ears. He wore an old dusty cowboy hat that looked older than he was.

Once he was close enough so he could be heard he said, "Are you the two that Mike sent out?"

"Yes sir, Mister Taddleman told us about the house," I told him as I held out my hand. "My name is Ted Fenton and this is Julie," I told him as he took my hand. At the same time I realized that I had no idea what Julie's last name was.

The old man told us his name and said. "I gather you've seen the outside so let's go on in and see the inside." He unlocked the door with a simple key and we went in.

After opening the door we had to step down three steps to the main floor. All the floors in the house were covered in red clay tiles. The ceilings were exposed beams, with white stucco backing. The walls were covered in white plaster. What I thought was a living room was a large room with two beehive fireplaces. There were no ceiling lights in any of the room with the exception of the kitchen.

In the kitchen there was a wood burning oven and a large gas fired stove that looked like it was installed in the late forties. There was a single basin sink under one window and that was about all there was to the kitchen. No cabinets and no counter tops like you would find in any other kitchen.

The bedrooms were large though there were only four of them but I also quickly realized that there were no bathrooms or showers that I could see. There was a larger copper tub in the kitchen that I imagined was for bathing.

After looking over the house I asked the owner, "Do you happen to know when the house was built?"

The owner said, "My grandfather built this house with his brothers' help around eighteen ninety. He raised twelve boys in here and my father raised eight more. It was then passed on to my brother Jacob but he never married. When he died I was the only living relative so I took possession of it. My place is down the road about ten miles. I'm getting too old to take care of both places so I figured I'd sell this place to someone who would like to live here. Do you think you and the Misses would be interested in it? It comes with two hundred acres of land but it isn't worth much. If the city spreads out any more it may be."

I thought this over and said, "I'll tell you I'm intrigued, but I would have an inspector look at the building just to make sure it's structurally sound."

The old man rubbed his chin and said, "You'll be wasting your money this place is built to stand forever. Oh the place could use cleaning up and some modernization, but you won't find a more sound building anywhere else. Not those new homes up in the capital that's for sure." The old man looked out the window before saying, "You two continue to look around and lock the door on your way out. I need to get back home before it gets dark, can't see too well after dark." He then gave me a card with his name and phone number and said, "Have your people give me a call when they want to inspect and I'll let them in. After that if you want the place we'll chew over the price somewhat and see what we spit out." He tipped his hat to Julie and then left.

Julie came over to me and slid her arms around my waist before asking, "Well are you interested?"

I hugged her to me and said, "Tell me what you think first."

Julie giggled and said, "As your Misses I'd say buy it. Hell if I could afford it I'd buy out from under you."

"That's what I thought you'd would say. I'll find some one to look the place over and if it's sound I think I will buy it," I told her.

Julie giggled once more and said, "You know if you buy this place you're going to have to buy a pickup so you can bring home the hay to feed the horses."

I laughed and said, "Then you have me buy cowboy boots and a hat so I look the part."

We kissed for a few minutes before Julie said, "Come on lets go back to your apartment. You need to get a good night sleep so we can get an early start in the morning. I'll be by around four to pick you up so you need to go to bed early tonight."

We left the house making sure the door was locked and Julie drove back to the campus. On the way up to my apartment she said, "I'll ask Steve if he knows anyone that can look at the house for you. He also may know a general contractor that can renovate the house for you. You're definitely going to need a bathroom and totally new kitchen. But the rest of the house is useable for the most part."

"I'll need an electrical contractor too, I didn't see much in the way of wiring did you?" I asked as I opened my door.

After we walked into my apartment Julie said, "I should be going too. I need to pack up the jeep and I also need to get some sleep. God knows I didn't sleep to well last night. Don't forget to pack what you're going to need in the way of clothes and toiletries." We kissed for a few minutes and then Julie left.

After she was gone I packed my gym bag and took a shower. It wasn't until I was wiping off with the bath towel that I realized my legs, which haven't seen the sun in a long time, were sun burnt. It wasn't a bad burn but it would get worse the longer I stayed out in the sun and in the desert there would be no avoiding it. Thank god we bought several pair of jeans though they would be very hot but they would protect my legs from the sun.

My alarm went off the next morning at three and I was quickly up and out of bed. After a quick shower I put on the first pair of jeans I owned since I was in college. By a quarter to four I was down stairs waiting for Julie to arrive.

Julie showed up at exactly five minutes to four. She was also wearing a pair of tight fitting jeans and a windbreaker. I threw my bag into the bed of the jeep and climbed up into the seat. I noticed immediately that the seat belts had been changed. Instead of just the lap belt that was normally there, there were also two shoulder belts and a crotch belt.

Julie saw my confusion about the belts and said, "Just use the lap belt while were on paved roads. Once we go off road you'll be glad you have the other belts."

Before I sat down and strapped in I leaned over and kissed Julie on the mouth. The kiss didn't last that long but her sweet lips tasted wonderful this morning.

When I was belted in she said, "You must be raring to go. How are you feeling this morning?"

"With the exception of my sun burnt legs I feel great. In fact I haven't felt this good in years," I told her.

Julie smiled and said, "I'm glad about you feeling good and we'll stop to get something for your burn. I think we'll get some sun block too, so it doesn't get any worse."

We stopped at an all night pharmacy were we picked up sunscreen and an ointment to relieve the pain. We also stopped at a gas station to fill her gas tank and the two five gallon gas cans she had strapped to the back of her jeep. We bought ice for the coolers and three cases of bottled of water.

It wasn't until six in the morning that we finally started heading due east on the highway. We tried talking but due to the noise of the tires on the pavement and the wind whistling by neither of us could hear what the other was saying.

About two hours later Julie pulled the car off the highway and onto a two-lane road. She followed this road for about an hour before she pulled off the road and onto the shoulder before coming to a stop.

By this time the sun was up and you could already feel the temperature starting to rise. Julie took off her jacket and said, "You had better buckle up good and tight now, the going gets rough from here on out."

I followed Julie lead, putting on all five of the seat belts and cinched them good and tight. Once she saw I was buckled in she said, "We'll stop once we get off the road away so we can change into to shorts." Without waiting for a response she put the jeep into gear and hit the gas.

Instead of going back on to the road way Julie turned the jeep to the right and drove into a small gully before climbing back out on the other side. Once she was free of the gully she drove east out into the desert.

To me it seemed like we were driving at a reckless speed but one look at Julie and I could tell she was quite comfortable with the speed. According to the compass that was bolted to the dashboard we headed due east for about an hour before turning north.

Once we turned north Julie brought the jeep to a halt and said, "We can change into shorts now. I'll put some ointment on you after you get your shorts on."

Julie grabbed a pair of shorts out of her knapsack and dropped to the ground. I looked around as if to see if any one was watching but I knew there probably was anyone with in twenty miles. I swallowed my modesty, took out a pair of shorts and dropped to the ground on my side of the jeep.

It didn't take me long to get my jeans off and my shorts on, though it seemed I was just in time as Julie came around the back of the jeep and asked, "Are you decent?"

"I guess," I told her and I pulled up my zipper and quickly button my pants.

Julie came over to me and knelt in front of me. She started applying the burn ointment on my legs and instantly I could feel the relief. I could also feel my cock starting to grow at the scene played out before me. I mean seeing Julie on her knees with her head only inches from my crotch played on my brain.

Julie looked right at my crotch before looking up at me and said, "This stuff must really be soothing, or is it the position I'm in?" When I couldn't answer her Julie laughed and said, "It's okay love I know what I'm doing to you but I'm not ready for that just yet, maybe soon but not right now."

This told me that Julie was a teaser and I was okay with that for a while. I was willing to show her she could trust me and I would be there for her. I figured her teasing was just her way of showing affection that she couldn't show in other ways.

After both legs had the ointment applied and the sunscreen was applied she stood and I took her in my arms and we kissed. We kissed for several minutes before she said, "We should be going. We still have a long way to go." Julie and I climbed back up into the jeep and once more we were on our way.

She drove fast where she could, but when she had to drive over rocks that she couldn't drive around she took it slow and methodically. A few times I had to get out and tell her what was going on under her wheels so she could traverse the rocks safely.

We stopped often for water breaks and once for lunch. When we did stop for lunch Julie picked a spot that overlooked and wide canyon. It was actually quite breathtaking to look at. The different layers of rock gave off different colors and it looked like someone actually painted them. I remembered seeing pictures like this as a kid in the National Geographic magazines and now I was looking at it in person. I was surprised that the desert could be so full of color where I always thought it would be mostly white or some shade of white. I think it was at this lunch stop where I finally started seeing why Julie loved the desert so much.

Through the entire stop we didn't say much to each other. We just looked out over the expanse and took in the beauty that was in front of us. When lunch was over Julie stood and started to pick up any trash that we had dropped and with out a word she got back into the jeep. I followed suit and was soon buckled in and we were once more driving across the desert.

Toward evening Julie took out her GPS device and started tracking where we were. With in an hour she brought the jeep to a halt by a small stream and told me we would camp there for the night. She handed down two sleeping bags and a cooler as well as two boxes. She also brought down her knapsack and my gym bag.

Once she was on the ground she said, "I'm going upstream to wash up; can you look around for wood to use in the fire. I can trust that you won't come and peek at me can't I?"

I told her she could trust me before giving her a kiss. Julie went upstream while I stayed near camp and looked for wood. I was quite surprised that I found a large amount of dry wood close to the stream. I even remembered my two years of Boy Scout training I had and had a fire lit before Julie came back.

When Julie came back I could see she had not only washed up but she had also washed her hair. She had also changed into a pair of jeans and a sweater. It wasn't until then that I realized it had started turning cooler.

As Julie dried her hair she said, "There's a waist deep pool upstream about a hundred yards, it's a great place to wash up. I'll get dinner started if you want to go clean up."

I thought that was a great idea so I got my gym bag and followed the stream up 'til I found the pool that Julie talked about. After stripping off my clothes I placed my toiletries bag on a rock and jumped into the pool. The water was shockingly cold at first but I quickly got used to it. In fact it fell great on my sunburnt legs and it quickly cooled them off.

Due to the sun setting I washed up as fast as I could and even shaved though that was difficult seeing I couldn't see what I was doing. After getting dressed in a pair of jeans and a camp shirt I followed the stream back down to our campsite with only just enough light to see where I was going. When I walked back into camp I saw that Julie had the fire going pretty well and she even had a camp lantern out to see by.

When she saw me she said, "I was wondering if I should go looking for you. I was afraid you got lost in the dark."

"You can't get rid of me that easily," I told her jokingly.

Julie came over to me slid her arms around my waist and said, "I'm not ready to get rid of you just yet." She then reached up with her mouth and kissed me deeply. It was a soul touching kiss that brings stars to your eyes. Her sweet tongue slid into my mouth and seemed to touch every inch inside me.

When we broke our kiss she said, "It's time to eat. It's not much, only hamburgers and potato chips." I told her it sounded good to me.

We sat by the fire as we ate and were quiet 'til Julie asked, "Well what do you think of the desert so far. Are you sorry you came?"

After I swallowed what was in my mouth I said, "No I'm not sorry at all. Well maybe a little sorry because I had to wait till I was thirty-five before I saw it, but definitely not sorry that I came. That canyon we stopped at for lunch. I remember seeing some thing like that in a magazine, now I saw it up close. It was breath taking. And take this place, who would ever thought you could find a place like this in a desert."

Julie smiled and said, "I think I hooked another one. Now you see why I like it out here so much. Take this place, I just found it tonight. I was hoping to get ten or fifteen miles further today, but you were white knuckling it earlier today so I slowed down. You got used to my drive after a few hours but I couldn't make up the distance."

"I'm sorry I guess I wasn't used to it and I was worried that something could be ahead and you wouldn't see it. When I saw how carefully you took those rocks I realized you knew what you were doing," I told her.

Julie kissed my cheek and said, "It's okay besides if I didn't slow down I never would have known that this was a great camp site. Now I have it in my GPS log so I can come back here in the future. I like that you shaved. Most guys think that they don't have to when they're out here and its murder on a girls skin.

We tossed our paper plates into the fire then Julie laid her head on my chest as we watched the fire. After about ten minutes of silence she whispered, "Can you hear that?"

I tried to listen but I couldn't hear anything, in fact except for the crackling of the wood in the fire I didn't hear a sound. When I told her this she said, "That's what I mean not a car or anything it's so quiet out here. I love how quiet it is out here."

We sat and listened to the silence for a long time, with Julie's head on my chest. I could feel the warmth of her breast as it rested on my stomach while her right hand clutched at my left side. Julie then started to kissing my chest through the opening of my shirt, her lips moved higher 'til her lips made contact with mine.

Her kisses were passionate and I return them with as much passion as she was giving. Our tongues pierced each other's mouths and we sought out each other tongues. It was Julie who took my left hand and placed it on her right breast giving me permission to feel her warm mound of womanly flesh through her sweater.

Julie's hand moved down my body till it reached the roughness of my jeans. When she placed her little hand on my rock hard member I swear it jumped for joy at feeling a woman's touch for the first time after so many years. Her hand clutched at my manhood as if trying to feel how big it was and how much it weighed.

Seeing that Julie had been the first to touch I slid my hand off her breast and down her tummy to the waistline of her tight jeans. But Julie stopped my progress to go lower and guided my hand under her sweater till I took possession of her soft unfettered breast. I was correct in my assumption that they were soft, but also they were very firm and the nipple was hard and erect.