Ocean Blue Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine smiled as he brushed her hands away from her chest, pulling the corset down again so he could get a good look at her. No more than a handful, her breasts fit him perfectly as he cupped and squeezed them with his hands, gently pulling at her nipples, eliciting a whimpering moan from Katherine as she leaned her head back against the deck, her eyes fluttering close.

God, she’s driving me wild. Philip thought as he began to inch her skirts up, admiring the way her pale legs looked in the moonlight.

“Philip.” Katherine moaned as she felt his hand caress the downy red hair between her legs.

“I’m right here, beauty.” He whispered back, placing a kiss on her throat, kissing a path between her breasts, stopping to tease her nipples as he slid his fingers over her soft folds, a finger slipping inside her quickly before pulling away.

Katherine had never known anything like this before. Never in her life did she think that someone would ever be this loving with her, even after everything that had happened. She opened her eyes as she felt Philip pull away, fearing that she had done something wrong, but his boyish grin made her relax as he reached for the ties on his pants, loosening them quickly as his erection bounced free into the warm night air.

Settling down between her legs felt like his first time. Philip had no idea why this girl made him feel like a shy school boy, but here he was, blushing slightly, as she ran her hands through his hair, kissing him gently as he positioned the head of his cock against her. With one push, he entered her, groaning at the tight, smooth feeling. Katherine let out a short gasp as she gripped his shoulders tight in her hands, her back arching slightly as he slowly began pushing in and out. It felt like his first time, the feeling so intense that he nearly lost it on the spot. Through sheer willpower, he willed himself to be steady, watching her face intently as it clenched in what looked like pain.

“Are you okay?” He whispered against her ear, his breath tickling her as she nodded, giving him a quick smile as his pace began to pick up.

It was like they were a perfect match, his cock sheathed perfectly within her, giving him a pleasure that he had never known, while at the same time erasing a part of Katherine’s past. In that single intimate act, Katherine had found that love that had eluded her for almost five years. She wrapped her arms around his neck, a tear of joy slowly sliding down her face, but it was quickly kissed away by Philip who rubbed his nose over her face, resting his forehead on hers.

Katherine struggled to remain silent, fearing someone would happen upon their hiding place as they made love, but the sea was silent, the deck finally deserted for the night. Philip began nuzzling against her breasts, suckling and caressing them as an intense feeling began building deep in her stomach, like a knot that needed to be unraveled.

“Katherine. Katherine.” He chanted over and over again, each mention of her named timed with a thrust, as he reached a had between their bodies and gently ran his fingers over her clit. “Let go, beauty.” He whispered gently, feeling her body tighten around him, her nails digging slightly into his back.

At last, that knot unraveled, making Katherine gasp and whimper as her fingers dug his skin, holding on for dear life in the middle of her storm. Her heart fluttered as she threw her head back with a loud moan, Philip quickly kissing her silence her cries. Her body shook at the magnitude of the orgasm, everything drifting away as Philip pumped his hips harder, giving a final thrust as he released deep inside of her. He dropped his head into her shoulder, gasping for air as Katherine whimpered beneath him.

Philip rolled to the side with a satisfied sigh, wrapping her in his warm embrace as she slowly returned to Earth, giving him a shy smile as he kissed the tip of her nose. “Now, when you look at the necklace, you can remember this.” He whispered, making her laugh softly. He watched as she yawned, her eyes drooping sleepily as she placed her forehead against his neck, letting his chin rest on the top of her head.

“Do you love me, Philip?” She asked, burrowing her head into his chest as she began to feel sleepy, her hair tickling his chin.

The simple mention of the word made Philip stop and think of everything in his life. He had no need for love at the moment; in all of his dreams, money could buy him love. He had actually loved only one woman in his life, and that had been his mother, God rest her soul. The woman lying in his arms was asking him to give her a promise that he simply didn’t have, but at the same time, he didn’t want to break her heart.

“No, beauty.” He whispered softly as he heard her sigh in sleep, her chest rising and falling in deep breaths. Moving her head back gently by her chin, he admired her peaceful face in sleep and the gentle curve of a breast as he hugged her close again.

“But I believe that I’m beginning to.” He muttered, listening to the sounds of the ocean as he played with a piece of her red hair, curling it over his fingers a few times before letting it drop back into place. He smiled to himself and slowly drifted off into a peaceful sleep, dreaming of a life on the ocean with his beauty at his side.

* * * * *

Katherine woke shortly before dawn, a cool breeze blowing over her body reminded her of what had happened the night before and she smiled, lifting her head from Philip’s chest to watch him sleep. She lay there for a moment, taking in his scent of the sea, enjoying his warmth against her body.

Timidly, she raised her hand and lightly traced the bridge of his nose, memorizing ever inch of his face before she pulled herself away and silently began to pull her clothes back on, combing out her hair with her fingers. Turning back to Philip, Katherine bent down, placing a kiss on his temple as she stood up and slowly made her way from their hiding spot.

Walking across the deck, she took in a deep breath of the sea air, suddenly happier than she had been in a long time. Katherine leaned against the railing of the ship, watching as the sun lazily rose over the horizon, the sea streaked with pinks and purples as a few sailors came from below deck, grumbling through hangovers as they started their morning work. Katherine turned and watched them for a few moments, remembering everything that needed to be done in the different positions along the ship. It was then that she remembered that she wasn’t here as a sailor, but a maid, and she hadn’t returned to the room last night.

Katherine quickly made her way back to the cabin, opening the door slightly and peeking in. Anne was sound asleep, snoring slightly, just as Katherine had left her the night before. With a stifled laugh, she tiptoed into the room, rumbling her bed sheets slightly to make Anne think she had been in the room last night like a bad child who didn‘t want their mother to catch them red handed. Looking around the little room, Katherine decided to do something with her time, so she set about gathering Anne’s dirty dresses from her trunk and grabbing her pail, silently left the room again.

“I thought it had been a dream when I woke up and saw you gone.” Came a voice in her ear as she clicked the door shut, spinning around in her fright to stare into Philip’s bright green eyes.

He had a sly smile on his face, his hair and clothes slightly rumpled as he leaned in and kissed her gently on the cheek, his stubble rubbing against her face, making her laugh softly.

“You keep that up and rumors will start.” Katherine whispered with a grin as she folded the dresses over her arm, fingering the expensive fabrics as he stared at her.

Philip laughed as the glint of silver against her throat made him reach out a hand, fishing the pendent out of her dress. Katherine blushed a deep red as she saw the necklace, images from the night before coming back to her mind.

“I hope that I can make you blush like that all the time. It’s very charming.” Philip stated, giving the pendent a kiss before he let it drop back against her chest. “May I offer milady a hand?” He asked, motioning to the clothing in her arms.

“No, I can do this by myself.” She said, walking past him as she started for the edge of the deck. “Besides, you have work to do.”

“Oh? Trying to get rid of me, are you?” Philip asked, spinning her around in her arms as he drew her close, giving her a deep kiss.

Katherine drew in her breath sharply, her eyes darting around to see if any of the other sailors had seen the moment. Philip pulled away, looking into her eyes as he brushed away a piece of hair from her cheek.

“Don’t worry, beauty. No one will say anything.” He said with a soft smile, giving her a kiss on the forehead as he turned and started across the deck, beginning his morning chores.

Katherine stood there, watching him walk away as her heart fluttered. She was in love with the smooth talking man, and she wasn’t afraid to admit it to herself. Once they got to Italy, well, that was a different story, but for now, she could see a future with her love. Letting people see them kissing was another thing entirely, she decided as she dropped the dresses to the deck in a heap and tied a line to the bucket. With a heave, she threw it over the side, watching as it made a clunk and then sunk beneath the whitecaps at the side of the ship.

Does he love me? Katherine wondered as she began to pull the bucket up the side of the ship, the rope straining against the weight of the water as it sloshed against the side of the pail.

She had asked him last night, but had fallen asleep before she got her reply. He had to have some feelings for her, or else how could last night have happened, Katherine asked herself as she set the bucket down on the deck, beginning to wash the dresses, her thoughts consumed with questions about their relationship.

Had anyone been paying attention, they would have seen Albert up on the rope netting, his chubby face damp with sweat as he pulled out a white kerchief, waving it over his head to signal to a ship in the distance. He kept his eyes locked on the mast of the other vessel, smiling to himself as he saw another flash of white, the crew signaling back. It was a mere speck on the water, but to the trained eye, they would have seen it was a huge ship and it was coming straight for them.

Katherine softly sang to herself, the same song she had danced to with Philip last night, as she worked to get the dresses clean in the small area she had made for herself on the busy deck. It was out of the corner of her eye that she saw movement on the water, and turning her head slightly, she saw something that would make her blood run cold.

A black standard was flying from the mast of the ship on the horizon, a sight Katherine had seen many times in her life. She dropped the wet cloth to the deck, bumping into the bucket of dirty water and tipping it over in her haze. A sailor yelled nearby, telling her to be more careful, but Katherine didn’t hear him. Her face was locked in shock, blue eyes wide as everything around her seemed to fade away.

In her mind, she wondered if this would be the end of her freedom; if she were going to be forced back on that ship that she had escaped from years ago. Panic set in, but was quickly pushed aside as she realized that the ship was too small to be the Ocean Blue. She gripped the necklace tight in her hand, feeling comforted by it as she willed herself to be calm; hysterics would get her nowhere, she knew this much to be true. It was then that she thought about the past and that word. The simple word stuck in the back of her mind, something that she had said only once in her life when she was a little girl in her father’s cabins looking at the map of England.

“Pirates.” She whispered to herself as a cry came from the eagle’s nest, alerting the rest of the crew to the ship that was fast approaching on the horizon.

* * * * *

Chapter 4 coming soon: Katherine fights for her life as Philip reveals his secret plans.

* * * * *

Author's note: Please feel free to leave me messages or comments about the story. Helps me know what people think and where to take the story. Thanks for any input and keep voting! :)

12