October 3rd

Story Info
I didn't realize the significance of what was happening.
1.2k words
3.53
16.6k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't realize the significance of what was happening when I agreed to take a ride up to Dallas for the weekend. It was early fall and for me October 3rd and 4th never really stood out for me. I mean my father's birthday was on the 6th, but Jeanie hardly knew my dad and her roommate Ann didn't know him at all.

Who was I to question the occasion? They were both attractive women, so I decided a six hour ride up to Dallas for the weekend might be nice. The weather was a bit cloudy, but it hadn't started raining, so the trip up Interstate 45 wasn't bad.

Unfortunately the radio didn't work in Ann's van and after a bit of conversation Jeanie put on her earphones and began listening to her music. I didn't know Ann too well, so the conversation steadily declined until I decided to find out what the trip was all about. Jeanie had been a bit strange when she invited me on the trip, not really explaining why we were going, other than just a road trip.

After about an hour on the road, Jeanie appeared to have fallen asleep so I slid forward in the back seat and whispered, "Ann, Jeanie never did tell me why you all were going up to Dallas this weekend."

"To be honest Ed, it is kind of a secret, it's just something she does this time of year. It usually starts in late August when she begins planning. I mean, I've gone on the last three trips with her and well, while it seems odd, it means a lot to her. A whole lot!"

"But October 3rd and 4th?"

"Just October third, October third nineteen fifty four."

"A birthday, her birthday?"

"Come on now Ed, you were at her birthday party last spring."

"Then what is it?"

"I can't tell you."

"Why not, she's asleep and I won't tell her anything," I replied, glancing over at Jeanie. She was now deep asleep, her delicate nostrils flaring each time she breathed.

"No, it would ruin everything."

"How about a hint at least."

"Look I've given you two clues already."

"Two?" I asked, "I only count one... October third, nineteen fifty four."

"She starts planning this in late August, August 27th to be exact."

"What year?" I asked.

"Nineteen ninety," was all she would say. I tried to get more out of her, but she refused to answer. I decided to lean back and get a bit of sleep myself. For the life of me I couldn't attach the dates to anything in particular. I guess I drifted off while trying to think of what this weekend was all about.

I didn't wake up until Ann began slowing down to take an exit. While I looked around for a sign of where we were going, I did notice we were still south of Dallas, but somewhere Ann had switched over to Interstate 35. As we pulled off on the exit, and turned right on Laurel Land Road, Jeanie slipped from the front seat, grabbed my hand and pulled me into the back of the van.

"Jeannie, what's going..." she interrupted me by pulling me to her and kissing me hard on the lips. As we kissed she unbuttoned my shirt and ran her hands over my chest, teasing my nipples with her fingers. My nipples and cock quickly hardened as I began unbuttoning her blouse, glancing forward at Ann for only a second.

Ann just continued driving slowly down the road as Jeannie began unfastening my pants. It was quicker for me to do that, so I grabbed my belt, unfastened it, unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, then quickly pulled them off. By the time I got my underwear off, Jeanie was naked.

She pushed me onto my back and before I could do anything, she climbed over top of me, straddling me. Without a word, she reached down, took firm hold of my cock and guided it up, into the soft folds of her pussy.

I was surprised how wet she was, it all happened so quickly, but it was nice to feel my cock slide easily deep into her wet opening. My cock went in all the way to the hilt and then she moved back and forth a bit, grinding herself on me. Pushing up against her, I was glad she did this for a while or I might have come to quickly, as it was I was able to calm a bit so I might last for her.

It wasn't long before she began breathing heavily and moving faster, grinding more and more until finally, she moved up and forward, sliding herself up my cock before sliding back down. The sensation of her was simply incredible, the wet softness wrapped me in such pleasure. I heard her moan and felt her body tighten as she was just about to come, so I let myself go and simply feel her.

I lifted my hips as she came plunging down on me moaning,
"...It's alright
Take anything you want from me
Anything." *

I felt her pussy begin to convulse on my cock as she came and that sent me over the edge as I arched my back and began spurting my cum deep into her pussy. For several seconds we both lost ourselves in each other, the pleasure, the wet warmth, our flesh pressed firmly together. Then suddenly we relaxed together, each fighting to catch our breath.

Jeanie then mumbled,
"Fly on little wing
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Fly on little wing." *

She then eased herself off of me, leaned forward and kissed me on the lips again and whispered, "Thank you, thank you for everything."

"But..."

She held a finger over my lips and said, "I'm going to get dressed now and get out of the van. Please, please, please just get dressed and stay in the van."

I opened my mouth to say something but she interrupted, "Please Ed."

Closing my mouth I watched her get dressed as I pulled on my underwear and pants. I was buttoning my shirt as she opened the back of the van and slipped out into the pouring rain. I quickly climbed into the seat in front of me and nodded to Ann. The silence was agony until Ann finally said, "Strangely, she will like the rain."

"Why?"

"It's only fitting," she said and then continued,
"I looked out my window, the rain was falling down in sheets." *

Jeanie then climbed into the front seat of the car, soaked from head to toe. Ann turned on the heater and slowly pulled away. I glanced out the window but could only see a sign that said Vaughn Estate, the rest was just a blur.

As we pulled away I joined the girls reciting,
"The sky is crying, look at the tears rolling down the road,
The sky is crying, look at the tears rolling down the road..." *

I reached my hand up and put it on Jeanie's shoulder. She leaned her head over and rested her cheek on my hand, her tears felt warm as she shivered.

--------------------------------------

*Lyrics from 'Little Wing' by Jimi Hendrix & 'The Sky is Crying' by Elmore James, Morgan Robinson and Clarence Lewis