Odalisque

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lazyways
lazyways
92 Followers

When Callie finally woke, she found Tyler sitting up beside her in bed. He was reading a massive book and wearing little glasses.

"I didn't know you wore glasses."

"Well, I do. I never meant to hide that from you," he responded playfully. Callie sighed.

"I don't know why you put up with me," she blurted. "But I'm glad you do." Tyler put aside his book and the glasses. He watched her, and took a moment to ponder this.

"Do I have to spell it out for you?"

"What does that mean?"

"I'm in love with you, Callie. I was crazy about you the moment I first saw you." Callie lifted herself up to sit beside him without bothering to cover herself up. She studied her hands in her lap, thinking frantically of what to say. She had never been good at expressing her feelings, and this would be a first in more than one way. But she couldn't think of anything worse than not responding to his declaration, especially when she felt the same way about him.

"I'm in love with you, too," she murmured without looking at him. Something in him surged forward, and his heart was in his throat.

"What's that?" he softly questioned as he turned her face toward his.

"I love you, Tyler." It was a relief, she realized. To say it and to let herself feel it, after she had denied it for so long. Tyler reached for Callie and gently pulled her into his lap, both of them reveling in the warmth of each other's bodies and marveling at their luck at finally, fully belonging to each other.

lazyways
lazyways
92 Followers