Odd Opportunities Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once my eyes began to focus again, I turned my head back over my shoulder to look at Trevor's face. He met me halfway with a deeply passionate kiss, his hand pressing my face into his as we did our best to devour one another's tongue. The kiss was long and complemented the warm afterglow I was still experiencing with his still-burgeoning cock buried inside of me. It was an amazing feeling having a part of Trevor inside of me at both ends, both hungrily working me up for more.

As we broke our kiss and Trevor began to extremely slowly fuck me again in my propped up doggy-style position, I suddenly had a reality check.

"God Trevor, that was simply fucking amazing; but I can't believe we did this right here!" I tried to half-whisper, as though it would somehow retroactively subdue all the noise we'd been creating as we fucked.

Trevor laughed in a quiet fashion, adding, "I know! We totally had to do this though, Elise. But I don't really think anybody can see us, plus I'm pretty sure everybody is passed out in here."

With his dick still working in and out of me slightly, we both peered into the very dark abyss of the lounge area, scanning for any sign that we were being watched by the scattered party-goers we knew or there. It was hard to tell, but a couple of silhouettes directly across from us appeared to be very close together and seemed to be looking in our direction. There were four other people further back in the room but for all I could make out, they seemed to probably be asleep.

"It looks like we might have had a small audience Elise," Trevor muttered heavily, adding "But shit, I don't care. If anything I'm wanting to put on a show if they're going to watch!"

My mind was swirling again with the idea coupled with the fact that Trevor was still iron-hard inside of me. I had the glib thought that there wouldn't have been a better sex partner to be with in order to do what was essentially a live porno show for these strangers, even if they might not be able to see anything at all. Again, I pictured what Trevor and I looked like together to someone else, fucking unabashedly for anybody to witness as if we knew we were hot to watch in action. It was an enormous turn on yet was an incredibly empowering thought, that not only could somebody be turned on by me or Trevor, but that the two of us together could make for an hypnotic erotic spectacle. The familiar excitement I'd experienced sucking Trevor's cock for the carload of girls on the interstate shot from my nipples, around my ribcage, straight down my spine to my pussy.

Trevor gasped, "Yeah, you must like that idea–I can feel your muscles gripping my cock again. Jesus! It's like you've got tiny little fingers in there, all squeezing on me! It's freaking amazing!"

I peered back at him with a smile, "It's that obvious, huh?" and clenched my pussy around him a few times just for effect.

"Oh God, girl!" Trevor muttered through clenched teeth as he started to pump into me a bit, as to challenge my flexing.

Although I have always loved the feeling of getting it from behind, I wanted to run the show from here on out. Trevor had already pummeled me into a submissive bowl of jelly and I became determined to give him the same treatment. I was definitely ready for a change in pace, and quickly pulled off my peasant shirt as I was now very sweaty. As I tossed my shirt aside to look down at Trevor, I got an evil idea and opted to leave my bra on for the support they were going to need for what I had in mind.

I turned my body as much as possible without disengaging his cock from my pussy to tell him my wishes. "Wait Trevor, sit back for a minute. I wanna ride that for a little while," I announced sweetly, knowing that he'd be game for practically any position I could conceive.

Somewhat reluctantly, Trevor complied with my suggestion and disengaged his cock from me. It made an audibly wet sound as Trevor did this, adding, "Mmmmm, yeah. That sounds perfect."

I couldn't believe how astoundingly resilient Trevor was sexually, as I saw that he was still extremely hard while turning around to face him. Even in the dim lighting of the room, I could see the glistening wetness of our combined fluids on his cock, bouncing in time to his rapid heartbeat. After our rabbit-style fuck I would've figured he was ready for a bit of a cool off session, but it was obvious he was still raring to go.

"I can't believe how hard you still are Trevor!" I said as I reached down to squeeze that massive staff in my small hand, feeling how sticky it was to my skin. I couldn't help but start stroking him then, all while practically examining his cock.

"Shit, what do you expect? Although you almost brought me off right there when you came, I didn't want to let go just yet. I still got to cum, babe," Trevor responded while looking down at me handling him.

"Well why don't I just take care of that problem then, eh?" I asked as I stood up, raised my skirt up over my hips and began to turn away from him.Trevor just smiled at me as he leaned back in his sitting position on the couch, watching me take control of what would come next.

Like I said, I really love getting fucked from behind when I'm feeling a bit subservient. But I wanted to make Trevor take what I had to dish out in return for all he'd done to me since this whole crazy turn of sexual events with him had began. So I decided to ride him in my second favorite position, what the porno-lovers call ‘reverse cowgirl'. I just completely love this position because I can take total control of how much or how little of a guy's dick goes into me. Better yet, I can really work the guy at a variety of angles and hit any little spot that feels good at the time. Plus I think guys love watching my ass bounce around from their vantage point, at least that's what I've been told.

With these very same thoughts running through my mind, I quickly got myself completely turned around, grasped Trevor's still very hard shaft in my hand and began to lower myself onto it. I could barely see it with the combined darkness and the shadow my leaned-over body but I managed to center that huge mushroom-like head to the entrance of my pussy all by feel alone. As I prepared to lower myself onto it, I just knew that this position was going to put on an even better show for whomever could see. This thought alone increased my level of arousal ten fold.

"You ready?" I asked Trevor from over my shoulder, seeing that I needed absolutely no answer as it was written all over his face that he was very anxious to fuck me some more.

I sank down slowly onto him, yet again feeling that incredible combination of stretching and pleasure with every single millimeter of cock I took inside me. I closed my eyes and drank these intense sensations in dreamily as I moved my ass down and around. With my knees together between his spread wide legs, I was able to brace myself completely with my hands on my knees and of course on that monster I was working into my pussy. It all felt so good, even better then it had just a few moments before.

"Fuck Elise, this looks so good," Trevor muttered softly, adding, "Now quit teasing me and let's fuck already!"

"Shhh, I'll decide when we... ohhhh God... Fuuuuck yeahhhh," I couldn't finish my sentence as I had finally gotten him fully inside me at that exact same moment.

With that, I started to slide up and down on his fat cock in a slow but steady fashion. Every other down stroke got easier to take as I was rapidly lubricating the both of us, but didn't completely take away that delicious friction only a big dick like Trevor's can provide. I kept up this pace for a few minutes until I knew that neither Trevor or I could prolong the inevitable hard fuck we both wanted.

Trevor started fucking up into me once I started quickening my bouncing on top of him, causing our skin to start slapping softly together as our flesh met. He added to the depth of penetration by pushing down on my ass right along with my movements. Within seconds I had popped my tits out of my black bra again so that I could squeeze them with my left hand while steadying myself with my right. I could barely keep ahold of them after a couple of minutes as we both started doing our best to drive his cock completely through my body in my semi-bent-over position.

"Oh Jesus Elise! Fuck yeah! Bounce on my fucking cock!" Trevor exclaimed, not really caring about being quiet anymore.

He wasn't alone on that. I basically was moaning like I had nothing to hide by this point. When I heard Trevor's dirty talk I just automatically responded, "Unngh! Yesssss...shit!" Which was followed by a string of, "Oh my God's" and practically anything else dirty that popped into my brain.

I straightened up quickly to really start pounding my ass into Trevor's cock, spurred on by the abandonment of any inhibition I had left. I just didn't care anymore. I put both hands on his legs and rammed my body up and down as fast as I possibly could, my tits swinging around freely from underneath my bra. I just clenched my teeth and eyes shut as tight as possible as our bodies collectively absorbed massive repeated contact. I could sense that we both were going to cum again very soon.

That's when I felt a presence in front of me. Not from across the room like I had before, instead I felt like someone was standing practically three or four feet away. I hesitated to open my eyes, partially because of the intense fucking Trevor and I were engaged in, but because I was scared. Scared to find out somebody was actually watching us, and not from a safe distance. But nevertheless, I had to find out and I had to warn Trevor.

"Trevor!" Was all I managed to get out before he started raising his hips even higher up to fuck me harder, even though I had basically stopped moving to figure out who was standing there watching us. He totally mistook my efforts to stop or at least slow him down as encouragement for him to completely take over! He obviously had no intention of stopping this new pace of speed-fucking I'd inadvertently spurred him on to.

When my brain recovered enough for rational thought and my eyes came into focus, I was bouncing so much I could barely make anything out. All I could see was a dark figure looming there, which was definitely male. It wasn't until the TV illuminated brightly for a few seconds that I saw that whoever it was had their cock out and was working on it feverishly while watching me getting my brains fucked out.

I totally panicked for a split second, until it hit me: I recognized that cock! It was Scott's! Scott was standing there unabashedly jerking off in front of me, the long shaft pointed directly at my chest. I couldn't do anything but just stare at it and him all while trying to do my best to not get bucked off of Trevor's wild pummelling beneath me.

Once I found my breath, I asked, "What the fuck are you doing?" I was obviously addressing Scott of course, but once again I got the wrong response from Trevor.

Trevor, none the wiser, responded, "I'm fucking you Elise! Oh yeah... I'm so fucking you hard! Unngh! Yeah!" Getting even more into his pounding of my pussy, he added a healthy slap on my bouncing ass and continued his rapid thrusts.

Meanwhile, Scott was moving closer towards me, recognizing instantly the opportunity that he had with Trevor not knowing of his presence. I put out my hands in protest to Scott's forward motion, to stop him and then stop Trevor. However, with my predicament of being tossed around like I was by Trevor, my hands ended up being planted on his pelvis. Even worse, they pressed up on either side of Scott's very big, very throbbing hard cock.

Scott calmly placed his index finger to his lips in a ‘shhhh' gesture, which I could make out now that he was close enough to me. With that, he grasped my right hand and placed it right on the base of his dick, filling my palm completely. I tried moving my hands away from him, but kept getting pushed forward from the continued pounding I was receiving from Trevor. It was basically making me jerk Scott off to the same rhythm Trevor and I were in. I was stuck there and Scott knew it. I was overwhelmed with about fifteen different emotions at once, angry at Scott for doing this, frustrated with Trevor for not stopping and taking notice, nervous about what would happen next, yet completely turned on more than I had been that entire evening. I had to do something here, but what?

I quickly looked back over my shoulder at Trevor, only to see his eyes completely shut, teeth gritted, muscles straining, and with his hands in a death grip on my ass. When I turned back around to face Scott, I had every intention of saying something like, ‘Step back!' or ‘Watch or just leave!' but was too stunned by what he was starting to do. Scott simply had moved up close enough to start slapping my already jiggling tits with that incredibly fat cock, jerking it all the while. I could feel his pre-cum working into my skin, some of it flying up and hitting me on my lower lip. I instinctively swabbed my tongue over it, tasting a small dollop of overtly sweet sticky liquid.

"Oh my God!" I muttered, thinking to myself, "What the fuck am I doing! I am just letting him do this and I just tasted his cum!" My mind was completely reeling, and Trevor's relentless fucking wasn't helping at all. I decided right then and there to get Trevor's attention all so all this madness could be straightened out.

I didn't get a chance to. As I opened my mouth to say something to Trevor, Scott grabbed two handfuls of my short hair and did his best to lodge at least three inches of his rock-hard, practically eight inch dick into my mouth. I struggled to get away, doing my best to dig my nails into his legs to stop him, but his strong hands just held me there. Scott just peered down at me with a mixture of lust and pure smugness on his face, noticeably loving the fact that I was completely powerless to him and to an unknowing Trevor.

I was overtaken, all at once, with an overwhelming sense of anger and I just took it out on Scott. I grabbed his cock with my right hand and squeezed it as hard as I possibly could, then started sucking the living hell out of it. Well, as best I could anyway as Scott's girth was even more sizable then Trevor's, my lips and jaw were very much stretched in order to do much of anything. With Trevor not slowing down his pace whatsoever, all my moans were completely drowned out by our skin slapping and the fact that Scott was trying his best to get me to deep throat him. My extreme anger and feelings of powerlessness spawned by Scott were quickly fading as I had entered into a new realm: getting fucked like crazy while sucking cock.

After two minutes of this, Trevor suddenly exclaimed, "I'm gonna cum Elise! I want to shoot it all over those perfect... WHAT THE FUCK!? SCOTT?!"

Continued in Chapter 4...

12