Oddball Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"Um, what you want me to do with the furniture?" Violet asked him as he showed her the apartment.

"Use it if you can," he shrugged.

"Cute," she said when she saw Mary's old tricycle in the corner.

"That was my daughter's," John smiled sadly. "George, he was my brother, he used to put it up on the rack for Mary and work on it. Really broke his heart when she was 'too old' for it, so he kept it for any children he might have."

"Aw!" Violet said. "Well, I'll keep it here for him."

"He, he isn't coming back," John said and wiped at a tear.

"I know," Violet said.

----

"Wow, you are doing great," Dr. Moorehouse praised as Mary completed her second round of physical therapy.

"Good enough to go home?" she grunted.

"Good enough to go home," he agreed.

"Really?" she crowed. "Praise God for He is good!"

"I'll be there as soon as I can!" Leah laughed when Mary called her at work.

"Mom, Mary's coming home today!" Thomas said into the telephone.

"How wonderful!" Theresa said. "Now..."

"Yeah, yeah, I know, call my father," Thomas groused.

"Hey, son, that is great!" James said happily.

Charles put his hand on James' shoulder when James hung up the telephone.

"Doing good, Kowalski?" he asked.

"Doing good Villeaux," James agreed.

----

"Suppose she's changed?" Britney asked Oscar, not really expecting an answer.

She had tried a couple of times to tell him; she and Mary were more than just friends but couldn't bring her to say it out loud.

He was in love with her. She could tell that when she looked into his light brown eyes. She was in love with him too; she felt like they had lost their virginity to each other. True, she had been raped, but when she and Oscar had come together in the back seat of his battered old car, it was theme first time she'd made love.

"He's huge!" she had whispered to Tiffany.

"Well, duh," Tiffany rolled her eyes, as if she was superior in that department. "Look at his feet!"

But how could she tell him that she and Mary were lovers? How could she risk breaking his heart?

----

"Oh boy!" Mary laughed when she saw the teddy bear that Thomas had given her, lying in the center of her bed. She picked it up and showed it the pink bear that Britney had given to her when she way in the hospital.

"Aren't you a little old for teddy bears?" Leah teased her.

"No!" Mary argued and hugged them tightly.

----

"No, I'm sure she still loves you just as much as you love her," Oscar said and finished his peanut butter sandwich.

Britney looked at him, to see if there was any hidden meaning behind his statement. His golden eyes looked at her innocently.

"Love you," she said and put her head on his shoulder.

"Love you too," he said and leaned back in the bench.

The End of 'Oddball 06.'

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers