Of Heaven and Hell, My Side Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The young nun...oh I can't remember her name.."

"Rose."

"Yea, that's it, Sr. Rose...uh, Clinton or something like that."

"Quinton."

"Yea, she said that she was your friend. Well she was the one to tell me all about the Tribunal and what time it would take place and that you would be leaving..." He looked at me and gave a sad smile, "She is going to miss you, ya know."

"Yea, and I will miss her, but I guarantee that she will visit and you will get to know her."

Now I knew what Rose had meant when she said that everything was arranged and why she was so distracted as we walked out of the Mother House.

I looked up at Zack and he smiled at me. He leaned into me and kissed me. This time it was filled with all the love, passion and lust in the world. His tongue slipped into my mouth and wrestled with mine.

He scooped me up into his arms and picked me up. I closed my eyes and rested my head on his chest. I felt so comfortable and warm. He was going to carry me away to that wonderful place that I have missed so much. I just nuzzled into him.

He stopped and lowered me...onto a chair! I opened my eyes and... we were in the kitchen. I was sitting on a chair at the kitchen table. Zack looked at me and seeing my surprised look laughed, "Sorry about that. But you do have to eat. It's almost ten o'clock and you haven't eaten anything today.

I smiled and giggled, "Well it isn't what I expected, but I guess that it's a decent runner up."

We had a wonderful breakfast of eggs, bacon and wheat toast, washed down by my tea (decaf) and coffee for Zack (I insisted). He always told me that he was a bear in the morning until he had his coffee.

After breakfast, I was feeling so much better and told Zack that I would like to go out for a walk. I have gotten into the habit of walking every day for about forty-fine minutes to an hour. Both Sister Alice and my doctor in Cincinnati had recommended that I walk.

We went out of the apartment building and walked to the nearby mall. We did some shopping and we talked. Zack was the one who brought up the subject that I wanted to talk about.

"So, when are we going to have the wedding? Sooner rather than later, don't you think? There is sort of a time constraint," he said with a smile.

I leaned into him and said, "So you still want to marry me? Even though I'm fat pregnant cow?"

"What gave you that idea? You are beautiful. You are not fat...you may be pregnant, but you are not a fat cow. Where did you get that from," he said.

I put my arm around his waist and squeezed him, "Some nasty old man."

"Well don't let me hear him say that or I give him a piece of my mind and probably a fat lip."

I giggled and hugged him. I took his arm and held onto him. I wanted to spend the rest of the day walking and talking. I said, "I know a priest that will marry us. He knows the situation and he had promised to make himself available for our wedding."

"You may know him he was one of the chaplains at St. Steven's..."

"You don't mean Father Joe...uh...Moran? That guy is an animal when he plays basketball. He'll run right over you. God, one time he knocked me over driving to the basket and I yelled, 'Hey, Father we're playing basketball not hockey.' He just laughed and said, 'What, can't you take it.' Oh yea, I know Father Joe."

I was giggling and said, "He agreed to marry us. And he realizes that it will be soon. We are going to have to the pre-Canna conferences. Oh good Lord, Zack, we have so much to do and no time to do it in."

We walked all over the downtown area. Had lunch at a small diner and finally got back to Zack's apartment around five thirty. I had made a few purchases, some clothes, toiletries and we got some groceries. I had a wonderful time, I was with Zack.

When we got back to the apartment, and put everything away, all I wanted was a good hot shower, a cup of hot tea and a big soft chair to relax in. I went into the bedroom and undressed. I went into the bathroom and looked at my self in the mirror. I was almost four months pregnant and it was becoming obvious. My lower stomach was a bit rounder and although it was hidden by my clothes, when I looked at my naked body, it was obvious.

I heard Zack out in the living room and I called out to him, "Zack, do you think, you might have any idea how I can get my back washed?"

I heard a laugh and then he said, "I know of someone who would just love to make sure that your back is sparkling clean. In fact he will make sure that your front and sides are sparkling clean."

He was naked by the time he walked into the bathroom. I looked at him and I wanted him right now, right here. It was quite obvious that he wanted me.

"You don't mind washing a fat woman."

"You're not fat."

"Oh yea, look at this belly..."

He looked at my stomach, he fell to his knees and kissed my belly. He put his arms around my waist and hugged me. Placing his cheek against my stomach. "Oh my God," he whispered, "You are so beautiful. Your belly is gorgeous."

He kissed my stomach and said, "Hello, my little one. Daddy loves you." He kissed me again.

I couldn't help it, but tears started to build up in my eyes. Being here with my love, my husband was better than I ever imagined. This is what I wanted, this is what I had dreamed about.

Zack looked up at me and then stood. I smiled up at him, the tears running down my face. "Oh my love, I'm so happy. I am on top of the world."

I took him in my arms and kissed him. Pushing my tongue into his mouth. Tasting and savoring the flavor that was Zack.

He took me in his arms and carried me into the bedroom and lay me on the bed. He just stood there for a moment, just as he did that first time we loved. He was smiling as he looked at me. I thought, he really thinks that I'm beautiful. Even with this growing belly, he thinks I'm beautiful.

I held my arms out to him and he moved to me. He lay next to me and leaned over and kissed me. His hand went to my breast and he softly fondled it. I could feel the warmth spread out from my breast to the rest of my body. This is what I want, this is what I missed. This love is everything to me.

The kiss broke and he started to kiss my cheek, nose, my forehead and my neck. It was like he was tasting me, just soft, quick kisses. I just lay there basking in the light and warm comfort of his love.

That warmth became a heat and the heat became a fire...a desire for him to be in me. I wanted him and I wanted him now. I reached down and took his penis in my hand and stroked it. I loved the smooth hardness, feeling it throb in my hand. I pulled it toward me as I spread my legs. I spread them for my man, my love, my husband.

We are married, as married as two people can be. We have pledged eternal love to each other and out of that love we have created a new life. All that was left was the public statement of that commitment.

Zack pushed into me. He once again entered me, joining with me in the most intimate way. He was part of me, my compliment, the yin to my yang. He completed me; we were one. Never again would we be parted. He would always be a part of me and I of him.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him into me as deeply as he could go. He moaned and a once again told me of his love. The love that he had for only me. Already, I was feeling the stirring of my first orgasm. It would take a while but I knew it was coming.

Slowly at first, he started to move in me. The feeling of his hard erection rubbing against me, inside of me was heavenly. Oh God, how I'd missed him, but now that I had him, I would never let him go.

We began to love. Zack pulled back, slipping his penis out, until only the head was still in me. I couldn't believe that I felt so empty. He had filled me and I wanted to be filled again. He slammed back into me and I wanted more. I put my hands on his ass and pulled him. I pushed my hips up, trying to get all of him inside of me.

He plummeted me, pistoning his dick into me again and again. I had my arms around him hugging him into me. Wanting to take him into my body to become united with him in a way that I have never been before.

I moaned, "I love you...I love you more than anything, I love you...I love you...I love you."

He told me that he loved me between the grunts and groans and he increased his speed and passion, as he loved me. I wanted him and I took him, with as much if not more passion as he was taking me.

We were loving, fucking, rutting, like the animals that we were. We were mating, trying to procreate and I am sure that we would have...but that had already happened. But the love was no different...we loved.

I should have been aware, but it took me almost by surprise, the pleasure washed over me. The world went brilliantly white as I began to orgasm. I was inundated by the most pleasurable feeling that I ever experienced. My love, my Zack, my husband was loving me, bringing me the most wonderful, fantastic feelings that I ever had.

Again and again the pleasure washed over me. Flooding my body, my soul, my whole being with feelings of love and joy that only my love, my mate could bring. I was completely inundated with the bliss that Zack was bringing to me.

My breath caught and breathing became almost impossible, as I experienced the most wonderfully sexual sensation that I could imagine. I wanted to remain in this world forever and share it with my love.

I held him in my arms and squeezed him with my legs as I came. I was in heaven, in Elysium, in Nirvana, this was everything I could ever want. More pleasure and happiness than should be allowed to any mortal. And my Zack was giving it to me.

I could actually feel his dick throb as he filled me with his seed. I could feel the warmth as he came. It was the most wonderful feeling, experiencing the warmth of his essence pumping into me. I had the greatest orgasm that ever existed. It was like my head and soul exploded into a million pieces. My whole life was nothing before I had Zack.

After years of loving we finally came back. Back to our bed, back to our apartment, back to our world. We were one, a couple, CarolandZack, ZackandCarol. Indivisible, one in the same.

He softened and slipped out of me and he held me in his arms. We lay next to each other, breathing softly and easily. Then he sat up and said, "Well I guess that I better get dinner ready after walking you all over Baltimore and having a work out like that, you have to be hungry. And Julia Child, well the male Julia Chile is going to make you...and our child an epicurean's delight.

I lay there in the bed and giggled. I felt like a little child, being taken care of by my father, but Zack wasn't my father...he was my husband, my love. But he was taking care of us.

He groaned as he got out of bed and he put on his robe. He smiled at me as he walked out of the bedroom.

I lay in bed luxuriating in the joy of my love. I felt so warm, so loved, so wanted. I sat up and looked for something to put on. I went to the closet and found an oversized 75th Ranger Regiment tee shirt and put it on. I also put on my panties, the t-shirt really didn't cover enough to make me comfortable.

I went into the kitchen as Zack was putting some steaks into the oven. He looked over at me and smiled, "Gotta keep you eating and feeding junior."

I laughed, "Junior?"

Zack said, "Well even if she is a girl, she will still be a junior, I guess. Hey look, I'm new at this parent stuff. I don't know what to call my child. Is it...no I hate calling my baby it...so whether he is a he or is she a she. I don't know and I don't care. It's my...our child and I love him or her. And that's all I am going to say on the subject."

He fell to his knees and said into my belly, "Hey you in there, I want you to know that your Daddy loves you. He loves you more than anything."

I looked down at him, giggling. I closed my eyes and held his head against my belly. I was in heaven. Then he asked, how much longer before we will be able to feel the...her move.

Coming out of my reverie I said, "Probably another month or so, but soon I think."

He laughed and said, "Well duh, I should check with Dr. Spock."

Zack had bought a copy of Dr. Spock's baby book. He said that his mother had one and that it would answer all of out questions.

He stood up and in a very serious voice said, "So now we have to have dinner, you two have to eat."

With a smile on my face I sat there in the kitchen and watched as my loving husband made us a steak and potato dinner. He also made a salad and sides of broccoli and Brussel sprouts. I hate Brussel Sprouts, but Zack loves them. What a martyr I am...but, I didn't eat them. I did look at them...believe me, our baby won't suffer if I don't eat Brussel Sprouts.

After dinner, we sat in the living room and looked out the picture window. Even the dark it was beautiful. We watched the lights of the ships as they left the harbor. We went to bed at about eleven. I fell asleep almost immediately and I am sure that Zack followed quickly, we were both exhausted.

Some time in the middle of the night, I woke. At first I didn't know where I was and panicked for a moment. Then I heard the soft even breathing of my Zachary and I turned and spooned with him. I smiled into the darkness, closed my eyes and slept.

I awoke when Zack got out of the bed, I didn't feel the bed move, it was like a loss of something that woke me. I didn't say anything, but just laid there and watched him go off to the bathroom.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and opened the door. Zack was standing at the sink brushing his teeth. I walked up behind him and put my arms around his waist hugging him tightly. He rinsed and then turned and kissed me. I pulled away and said, "Morning breath, give me a second."

.

He let me go and I took the toothbrush that I bought yesterday and brushed. Zack started the shower and as I rinsed he went in. I opened the shower door and stood looking at him for a moment. He was so handsome, standing there under the running water. His eyes were closed and he had his face directly in the spray. I just watched him. He looked down and opened his eyes and smiled. I felt a warmth and a desire for him.

I went in and took him in my arms and kissed his shoulders and back. I ran my hands over his chest and held the charm hanging around his neck. He turned and kissed me. It was a long and passionate kiss. Our tongues mingled and caressed, our bodies pressed against each other.

I could feel his penis becoming erect and I reached down and stroked it. Holding it in my hand and fondling it. It's amazing, that I felt so comfortable with him and was so forward with him. Just a few short months ago, I would have never thought of handling a man's penis like this. Now, I did it without thinking.

Zack's hands were all over me, exploring, caressing and tickling. I was hot and wet, not only from the warm running water but from my loves ministrations. I needed him, I wanted him and I wasn't afraid or bashful about letting him know.

I lifted my leg and wrapped it around him, spreading and opening myself for him. I guided him into me and sighed as he entered. He put his hands on my thighs and easily lifted me. I sank onto his fully erect penis and locked my ankles around him.

My love began to move, lifting and lowering me on his erection as I squirmed my hips. We were in that wonderful, loving rhythm that we had become so good at. Working as one, in unison trying to give and receive the most pleasure imaginable.

And we more than succeeded. We reached for the peak of love and joy, the climax of our love. And striving as one we screamed out our love and passion as we came. I held onto him for dear life and he once again filled me with his seed.

I slowly lowered my legs and stood there in my husband's arms as the water washed over us. We kissed long and hard. Then washed each other and finally got out of the shower and dried off. I was still toweling off my hair when Zack went into the bedroom and we heard he door bell ring.

"Who the hell is that, God it's only nine thirty," Zack said as he put on his robe and walked out to the room.

All of a sudden I heard screaming, it was an angry scream, a woman...a woman! What woman would be screaming at Zack?

I quickly threw on a pair of Zack's shorts and my own tee-shirt and went to the door. I looked out and saw a woman standing right in front of Zack, yelling at him. "What the fuck are you doing? Now you're not going to work? Look I realize that you are upset but you can't just fucking die here. You have to get over it, Zack you have to get the fuck over her and get on with your life."

"If she is going to contact you she will, and if not...well then you will have to live with it. But you can't jeopardize your fucking job and career over her."

Then she got quiet and held him in her arms, "Oh Zacky, I know that you are suffering, but please don't stop living. It hurts so much for me to see you like this."

I now knew who this woman was; it was Amanda, Zack's sister, his twin sister. She was worried about him...she loved her brother and she was worried.

Then I realized just how much he had suffered not knowing what was happening with me. I realized just how much suffering I had caused him. Not thinking about what I was wearing, I walked into the living room and said, "Is everything okay, Zack?"

Amanda went silent and she slowly turned. "Holy shit, oh my God." She said as she looked at me. "You're here...Holy shit." She looked at me and then at Zack and back to me.

She said, "Why didn't you tell me..." Then she gave a small laugh and went on, "I guess that I didn't give you much of a chance. Did I?"

"You have no idea how glad I am that you are here...ah...what do I call you? I don't think calling you Sister is quite right."

"Just Carol will do," I said.

"Okay, just Carol, if that's what you want," she laughed. "Oh, by the way, I'm Zack's sister." Then she looked at my belly. The tee-shirt was a bit tight and it showed my bulge nicely.

"Holy shit, you're preg..." she turned to Zack and screamed, "How could you do that...how could you do that to her?"

I laughed and said, "Amanda, I think that I may have had something to do with this, too."

She looked back at me and said with a big smile, "Yea, I know, but any chance that I get to yell at my brother, I take it. Anyway I can't yell at a nun...oh I mean an ex-nun. And I certainly can't yell at my pregnant future sister-in-law. And please call me Mandy."

Now I finally realized that I was almost naked and I quickly excused myself, went into the bedroom and put on that big t-shirt of Zack's.

When I came out, Mandy was alone in the living room. Zack had gone to make some tea. She came over to me and put her arms around me and we hugged. We sat on the couch and in a very soft voice she said. "Carol, I want you to know that I am overjoyed that you are here. Zack had a very tough time the last month. I came here on Saturday and that's when he told me about you. We were all so worried about him.

She then broke into a huge grin and started to laugh. She yelled, "Zack, I thought it was going to be fun watching you introduce your fiancée to Mom and Dad...but now it will be even better watching you introduce your pregnant fiancée to them."

Zack was walking out of the kitchen with coffee and tea, he said with a big smile, "Mandy, you are evil, pure evil."

Still grinning, she giggled, "Yes I am." And she gave a maniacal, mad scientist laugh.

"Look," she said, "Get on the phone and call them and Mark too. Mom was the one who called you at work and then she called me. The three of them are really worried.

Zack took out his cell phone and dialed his Mother. "Hi Mom, yea everything is just fine. Yea Mandy stopped in, she is still here. Mom, I said that everything is fine, I just called in and took a couple of days off."