Of Hell and Heaven Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lunch Carol was talking to some of the other math teachers and the director, Margaret walked up to me and said, "Mr. Miller, I have happened to notice that you and Sister Carol are...how shall I say...rather close."

"Yes we are, we have known each other for a long time. I have very special feelings for her."

"I can see that, and I can see that she has very special feelings for you. But I know that you realize that, she is a Nun. She has dedicated her life to God."

Then she looked deeply into my eyes, "You have the ability to hurt her. Hurt her very much. She is such a trusting soul. Please do not hurt her. Please."

I looked at her and said, "I will never hurt Sister Carol (I have no idea why I said Sister). I will never do anything to make her sorry."

She looked at me and said, "Then I guess I have nothing to worry about, do I?"

"Absolutely nothing to worry about, Margaret."

I looked over at Carol and thought, "How special was this woman that I loved. Strangers were worried about her. Christ, this woman was wonderful."

I watched as she talked to the other mathematicians and I knew that I loved a very special woman. She is brilliant, intelligent, glib and absolutely loveable. I am the luckiest man in the world. This woman loves me.

I just stood there loving her and basking in the love that she had for me. Eventually she came over to me and she hugged me.

She looked into my eyes and said, "Oh god, Zack this is so wonderful. All of these people think that I am great."

I laughed, "That's because you are."

"Zack, you only say that because you love me."

"I say it because it's true, and yes I do love you."

We left the hotel and walked around downtown St. Louis. Not really looking at the sites but rather just being with each other. Talking and sometimes just walking in silence. Walking and holding hands.

We went back to the hotel around four and went to my room and changed into more formal attire. Not really dressy just not as casual as we had been. Carol had moved all of her things to my suite, we didn't want to be separated and we had decided that since we would be sleeping together we would stay in the suite.

There were receptions for both the convention and the symposium and we would attend both. We would first make an appearance at the convention's and then go to the symposium's. It seemed that there was a lot of crossover between the two and there were a number of people attending both receptions.

We ended up making a few switches going from one reception to the other. Talking to fellow engineers and mathematicians. Having a good time, and a few glasses of wine.

We went up to our rooms well after midnight. We undressed each other and lay bed kissing and hugging. As we lay there holding each other, I heard the deep even breathing that told me that my love was asleep. I pulled her closer and closed my eyes.

I looked at the clock radio and saw that it was five thirty, I felt good, notwithstanding the wine I had. As I lay in bed staring off into the dark all of a sudden it hit me. That question the woman had asked after I finished the second talk had been boring into my brain. I had an idea and if it worked it would really change the way we made small military power craft.

I quickly got up, put on a robe and went into the living room, making sure that the door to the bedroom was closed and started to make notes. As I wrote, I also made sketches, trying to visualize the effect that my innovation would have on the flow dynamics. I was lost to the world. In a separate reality made up of hydrokinetics and everything that I loved working on.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I yelped and nearly jumped out of my skin. Carol also jumped as I had startled her too. Then she stated to stammer, "Oh god, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you. You weren't in bed and when I saw the light on out here I came out and asked what you were doing."

"You didn't answer so I came over and...oh Zack...I'm so sorry."

I laughed and took her in my arms and kissed her. She returned the kiss and when we parted asked, "What are you doing? You seemed to be so involved, that you were lost to the world."

I think that I blushed a little, I said, "Yea, I know, when I get involved in this I loose all track of time and the world. Sorry."

She hugged me tight and laughed, "You have nothing to apologize about. I am guilty of the same offence. I do it all the time."

Then I went into a detailed explanation of what I was working on. Going into the mechanics of my idea and all of the science behind it. Carol laughed and said, "Remember what you told me about my talk? It's all Greek to me. But, please don't stop, I love hearing you talk, especially when you get all excited like this."

I pulled her close and started to kiss and bite her neck. I sort of mumbled, "You make me all excited...so it's all your fault."

"Guilty as charged. I take all of the responsibility...well maybe not all. I think that you have something to do with it," she panted, as she held my head to her body.

I pulled back a little and looking into her eyes, said, "Oh god Carol, I want you so much."

Carol smiled and in a very soft voice said, "Zack, I want you. I need you, I need you so badly."

She untied the belt on the robe and pushed it off my shoulders. She started to kiss my shoulders and chest as she pushed my back onto the couch. As she spread the robe open she continued to kiss my chest down to my stomach.

She opened the robe up completely and uncovered the steel rod between my legs. It was as erect as erect can be. It was so hard that it was beginning to hurt. For a few moments she did nothing. Then she kissed it, softly and lightly.

She kissed it again and then took the tip into her mouth, swirling her tongue around head and sucking. She slowly moved her head down taking more and more into her mouth. I couldn't believe it, Carol was sucking my dick. Her soft wet mouth and tongue were making love to me. The feeling was exquisite. The pleasure like nothing I ever experienced.

I moaned, telling her how wonderful it was and how I loved her and that I would love her forever. She continued to suck, bobbing her head up and down, running her lips from the head to the base of my cock.

She was able to get my whole duck into her mouth, how I don't know, but she did. It seemed to take a ling time but then I felt the beginnings of my climax approaching.

"Carol...oh my love...I'm getting close, I'm going to cum. Oh god..."

Rather than taking my dick out of her mouth, she increased her ministrations on it and sucked all the harder. I pressed my head back into the pillows of the couch and pushed hips up into her face. I gave out a groan and began to ejaculate. I shot bolt after bolt of my hot cream into her mouth.

Carol didn't miss a beat. She swallowed all that I had to give and she continued to suck even after she had emptied my balls. Finally, I pulled her up and kissed her, pushing my tongue into her mouth. I could taste the remnants of my ejaculate in her mouth. It was a little bitter but not unpleasant.

She smiled and said, "You are delicious."

I answered, "It's not disgusting, but delicious?"

She gave me another light kiss and said, "Well, I probably wouldn't use it for a sauce on ice cream, but I kind of like it."

I looked at her and laughed and said, "Carol you are crazy."

She just said, "Yes my love, but I'm crazy about you."

Now where have I heard that before?

She pulled back and stood up. "Why don't you get your papers together and then join me in the shower."

I sat up and said, "Sounds like an idea."

As Carol walked to the bathroom she giggled, "Now don't make me wait too long. I don't want to look like a prune, when you get in the shower."

I did hurry, but I made sure that I had everything in my backpack before I went in to brush my teeth and join my love in the shower.

For all the time we spent in there we should have looked like prunes. But, some things just can't be rushed nor would you want to rush it.

We dressed and left the hotel we wanted to spend the day sightseeing and visiting all the places of interest in St. Louis. And that's exactly what we did. Some places were good and some were not so good, but we didn't care, we were together.

We both knew that tomorrow she would go back to Santa Fe, the university and her Order and I would be back in Baltimore and the boats. But today we would be together, holding hands, hugging and kissing. Today we would be a couple.

We spent the morning visiting sites, such as the Daniel Boone's homestead and Boonesville, a bunch of museums, just about anything that might be of interest.

I can't think of a time when I was happier. Life was good and I was sure that it would be good forever. I knew that I was going to be with this woman for the rest of my life.

We got back to the hotel around three in the afternoon and went up to the suite. Carol flopped onto the couch and sighed. "Oh god Zack, my feet are so sore. These shoes are killing me. I should have worn the jogging shoes."

I sat next to her and took her legs and pulled them up, putting her feet in my lap. She lay back on the couch and closed her eyes as I said, "Poor baby, let Dr. Zack take care of you with one of his world famous foot massages."

I began to rub and knead her soles, toes and heels. Carol gave a sigh of relief and said, "That feels wonderful, no wonder this is world famous. But, tell me who else have you preformed this service for."

"Actually, you are my first customer. But after you tell everyone just how wonderful I am, I'm sure that it will be famous."

Carol giggled and said, "If you think that I'm going to tell anyone about this you're crazy. I don't want to have to share you with anyone. Your world famous foot massages are mine and mine alone."

I lifted her leg and kissed the top of her foot. I then started to rub and work on her calves. I was surprised at how tight they were.

"I thought that I was getting a foot massage," she said without opening her eyes.

"I not only specialize in foot massages, but in whole body messages too. Just lay back and enjoy and I will take you to paradise."

Carol took my face in her hands and looking into my eyes she said, "My love, when I am with you, walking, holding your hand, having you massage me, or just holding me, I am in paradise."

I smiled and said, "Well then let me take you to that place of wonder and love."

I lowered my face and pressed my lips against hers. She opened her mouth and sucked my tongue into her mouth. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into her. I tried to meld myself into her. Trying to become one with her. I wanted nothing more than to be with her always.

We made love, soft, beautiful, wonderful love. We joined like never before, we were one. Loving, mating, holding each other close. And when we came to the peak of out climax, we screamed out our love. We told the world of our love.

As we lay there in the afterglow of our pleasure I began to sing low and softly. I sang to her, I sang that song that my father always sang to my mother. I always knew it as You Are so beautiful, but I think that the real name is the Last Farewell.

He would sing it to her after he got off of his midnight shift, which was always the most difficult. It went "You are so beautiful." You must under stand Dad has a wonderful baritone voice and he sang this so beautifully. At the time I thought that he was a nut. But now I realized that he loved Mom more than anything and this was the one way he could express it.

This was the way I expressed my love for Carol. She gripped me and wept. I can't say that I have Dad's voice but I don't sound too bad. And I sang it with all of the love I had in my heart. Maybe Dad isn't so crazy.

The next thing I knew the sun was shining through the bedroom window. It was morning. It was time to go to the airport. It was time for Carol to go to Santa Fe and for me to go to Baltimore. I closed my eyes trying to force away the morning, to force way the parting. But as I am sure that you know, it can't be done.

So I just lay there watching her sleep, almost meditating, counting her breathes. Watching her chest rise and fall. Finally she opened her eyes and turned to look at me. She smiled and reached over and took my head and pulled it to hers. She lightly kissed me.

She then got out of bed and walked toward the bathroom. I watched her as she walked. She was so beautiful, her hips swayed as she walked and when she turned toward me, her breasts shook. I was in love.

We showered, we loved, we held each other. We got out of the shower, dried off and dressed. As we had already packed all that was left was taking our bags and going to the front desk and sign out. I was surprised that the symposium paid for the last night, I had expected to pay for that.

Carol and I left the hotel and caught a cab for the airport. We arrived in plenty of time to have a bite to eat and sit and wait for the planes to board. We sat in a café and ate, talking about the things that we had to do when we got back. We held hands. We sat close, bodies in contact. It was as if by touching we wouldn't have to part, that we would be together.

We slowly walked to Carol's gate. Her flight was leaving 45 minutes before mine. We sat in the waiting area, holding hands and giving each other light kisses from time to time. Not making a scene, just expressing our affection for each other.

Finally, they called for her flight for boarding. We walked to the gate and I took her in my arms and kissed her long and hard. I didn't want to let her go. She walked to the door then she stopped turned around and took one step toward me. She rushed into my arms and kissed me.

The clerk made and announcement, "Last call for Flight 451 to Santa Fe International Airport." Then he said, "Ma'am, if you want to get this plane, you better go now." She pulled away and I mouthed, "I love you, Carol."

She smiled and said, "In answer to your question on Wednesday morning, YES, my love, yes, I'll marry you." She turned and ran through the closing door.

I was ecstatic, Carol was going to marry me. She said Yes...YEs...YES. Carol agreed to be my wife, I would spend the rest of my life with my beloved Carol."

I walked on air to my gate, I wasn't sure how I got there or if I was at the right gate. When everyone else got up and went to the ramp onto the plane, I followed and got on. When the plane landed, I got off. Only then did look around and saw that I was in fact in Baltimore.

My parents were there to pick me up. I was bubbling over with happiness. They were not blind and could tell that I was happy about something. My mother pushed a little... actually pushed a lot, but I just said that this was not the time.

"So you're not going to tell us about the girl you met in St. Louis, are you?"

"What makes you think it was a girl?"

My father laughed, "Because we know it isn't a guy...is it?"

I laughed and said, "No it's not a guy...but you will find out soon enough."

"Zack, if you told us right now, it wouldn't be soon enough," Dad laughed.

Nothing else was said. Not that Mom was happy about it, but if I was happy then she would be happy...sort of.

How could I tell my parents that I had met, fell in love with and became engaged to my high school homeroom teacher, Sister Carol? I know that they would find out, but we would tell them together, as a couple.

The next day I went into work and as soon as the boss came in I burst into his office. "Peter," I practically shouted. "Peter, I got this idea at the symposium. I told you about the question and answer session, well this woman asked a question and I couldn't give her an answer. But I thought about it and this idea came to me.

I laid a bunch of papers with very rough sketches on them and I started to go into an explanation of what I was thinking. Then I said, "Let me get Mark in here."

"Good idea, you two work well together," Peter said.

When the three of us were in the office, I went into a detailed explanation of what I was thinking about. Mark would stop me and ask questions that to an outsider would seem off the wall, but I know how he thinks.

Finally he stopped me and said, "So you think that if we lower this, it won't create as much turbulence...that goes against what everyone would think...HOLY SHIT, I see what you mean. It probably won't. This would increase the speed...holy shit."

Peter just said, "Wow."

Then, Peter became the boss again. "What are you two working on?"

We told him and he said, "Not any more. You two are going to develop this. This is your project and I want you to make it work."

"No one is to know about this, I want this project to make the "Skunk Works" look like Union Station. No one is to even get a hint about this. The only people who will know about this is the three of us."

Just let me know what you need and it is yours. You will have priority access to anything we have, do you understand?"

"We both saluted and laughed, "Aye, aye Captain."

I called Carol that night and we talked for hours. I would call her or she would call me every night and we would talk. She was so busy, May and the first half of June were full of stress for her. With finishing the semester, preparing the exams, marking them and getting the grades in. That and giving last minute help to students who asked. It seemed that she was always so tired. One night she fell asleep on the phone. I knew that soft even breathing and then the phone fell. I yelled, "Carol" and she woke up. "Go to bed my love."

"Okay, I will dream of you."

At the very end of June, I got her voice mail, but I wasn't bothered, I left a very long message. And did so the next night and the next. She wasn't available. By the middle of the next week, I was getting worried, was she having second thoughts? Was everything okay?

It seemed that the next thing that I knew, I hadn't talked to Carol in over two and a half weeks. I had been leaving her phone messages and voice mail messages, begging her to call me. But now even that stopped, as I was told that her cell phone was no longer in service.

I was bedside myself with worry, I called the college where she taught, but I was advised that as the summer break has started, all of the professors were away. And as Carol wasn't teaching a summer class, they had no idea how I could go about contacting her. The operator took a message but couldn't tell me when or if she would get it.

I called the convent where I thought she was staying. They said that she wasn't there anymore and were not permitted to tell anyone where she had been sent. Only immediate family would be told. They would send a message on to her and she could call me if she wanted to. I didn't get any calls.

I threw my self into my work, spending twelve to sixteen hours a day, six and sometimes even seven days a week at my desk or at the plant. I would be exhausted when I got home and sometimes I could get to sleep. It was taking a toll on me but it sort of keep the grief and worry at bay.

My Mom and Dad were worried, it was Mom who asked, "What's the matter Zack? Talk to me, you can tell me anything, you know that."

I smiled at her and said, "I'm just not feeling too well, a little too much work and not enough play." She looked at me with that Mom all knowing look, she didn't believe a word I said. But, how do you tell your mother that you met, fell in love with and had an affair with a nun? And now she won't return your calls.

Early on a Saturday morning, in the beginning of August, I was sitting in my apartment at my computer, completely despondent. After I had returned from St. Louis I had downloaded the pictures of Carol and I at the Arch onto my computer and had taken ten of the ones I liked best and made a slide show as my desktop. Today as I did every day, I was sitting looking at them.