Off to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry for hitting you." Terri said.

"It's alright." I replied, reaching up and tickling her ribcage. That's all it took. She grabbed my sides and squeezed as she climbed on top of me. The wresting match was underway. We hadn't wrestled with each other for years, but it all came back quick. She knew just where to grab me that would send me into a fit of laughter, and I knew her spots as well.

We twisted around, each of us trying to gain an advantage where we could tickle the other one without being tickled ourselves. I twisted sideways and felt her starting to fall off the bed. At the last second she grabbed my arm and pulled me off with her. We landed in a pile on the floor. Me kind of on top, but her squirming out from underneath. She pushed upward with one hand, while pulling me sideways with the other. I twisted across her body as I felt my pajama bottoms slip down allowing my cock to spring free.

I reached down to pull them up, and Terri grabbed me around the waist, pinning my arms at my sides. She wrapped her legs around mine and twisted, turning us over so she was on top of me. I felt my cock brush against her naked thigh as her robe came open, I tried to look and see if the top had been loosened as well, but she slid her arms around my head and held me in a front headlock. She pulled my head in tight and I felt her breasts crushing against my cheek. I twisted and turned trying to get out of the headlock, but she just used my struggling to gain a better position. In moments she was straddling me, her knees pinning my hands to my sides. She released the headlock and started to sit up, I twisted and squirmed. and felt my cock slide up against her backside.

She must have felt it too cause suddenly she stopped moving. She put a hand on each of my shoulders, and leaned forward, pinning me to the floor. I bucked upward, trying to throw her off. She flew upward several inches then came back down hard, landing squarely on my stiff cock. It was the worst pain I had ever felt in my life as she bent my rock hard cock over sideways.

I let out a low groan, and tried to curl up. It was several seconds before she realized that I had actually been hurt.

Tears were streaming down my face, and I couldn't move. Terri's face turned ashen as she realized what had happened.

"I'm sorry." She cried, rolling off me. As she did, I caught a glimpse of her white cotton panties. They had a big wet spot in the front.

"She was turned on." I thought, as the pain in my groin continued to pound. "Figures. Here I am with a beautiful woman."

Suddenly it hit me, like a truck. I looked up at her and tried to smile. She looked down at me and started to laugh.

"I'm really sorry." she said, between laughs. "Course it figures. The first time I might actually get some, I end up breaking it."

She looked at me and blushed. "It's not really broke, is it?" she said, a look of true concern on her face.

I looked at her and smiled. "Bruised, maybe but not broke. I'll be OK." I said, trying to smile, then her words ran through my head again. "Wait a sec," I said, sitting up. Do you mean you actually want to, I mean that you and I could, I mean ...."

Terri started laughing. "Of course silly." she said, gently laying her hand on my cock. "That is, once it heals."

It was like a heating pad when you throw your back out. Her hand felt soft and warm as it gently touched my cock. I felt the pain quickly being replaced by something else, something far more urgent.

"You are a fast healer." she said as my cock slowly started to rise upward.

"That's cause I got a good nurse." I replied, smiling up at her.

I reached up and slid my hand through the opening in her robe. Her skin was soft and warm. My hand slid across the rise of her breast toward her nipple. She smiled at me and closed her eyes. The instant my finger brushed against her nipple she arched her back and moaned. I stared at her face as I slowly drew circles around her nipple.

Her hands moved slowly to her lap and untied the robe. She pushed it back and own, letting it fall around her waist. I couldn't help but gasp at the sight of her nearly naked form. Her breasts were little more than what I could fit in my hand, but they stood out proud and erect. Her body was covered in goose bumps. I raised my free hand to her other breast as she leaned in toward me.

The pain in my groin was completely gone, replaced by the burning desire for what was about to happen. Terri slowly massaged my cock, as I continued to trace circles around her breasts.

She leaned forward over me, her breasts just inches from my face. My mind was focused on those lovely globes as I liked out first one then the other. Her breathing was becoming more ragged, almost matching mine.

All I could see was her breasts, all I could her was her breathing. That was all that existed at the moment. I felt the bed shift, as from somewhere very far away. Her breasts moved slightly, and then they pressed down into my mouth. There was a sudden warmth somewhere that had not existed until now. I felt her place the head of my cock against her womb.

She arched her back, pulling her tits from my mouth. At the same time she slid down onto my cock, pushing it in until it stopped, blocked from further advancement. She looked into my eyes as she began to move her hips in small circles, at the same time pushing against me. Her breathing was totally ragged now as she began to whimper.

I felt her push hard against me, and suddenly my cock drove even deeper into her as her virginity was lost.

Our lips met as we both began to move against each other. Our hips slammed against each other as our lips met and our tongues intertwined in a forbidden dance of burning desire.

I felt my cock begin to pulse and I knew I wasn't going to be long. Her movements became frantic, jerky as she rode me to ecstasy. I grabbed her ass and pulled her tight against me as I felt the first spurt of come boiling up out of me. Our hips met and she ground hard against me as the first shot splashed into her. Her back arched and her mouth opened in a silent scream.

She began humping wildly as shot after shot of come boiled up out of me into her womb. As the last spasm shot through me she let out an ear piercing scream and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me tight against her as she began to shake.

I held her close as her orgasm took her. Gradually her body calmed and still she clung to me. I felt a sudden moisture on my chest and I felt her breathing. She was crying.

"Are you alright." I asked, holding her close against my chest.

"I am now." she replied, her body melting into mine.

I'd like to say that we stayed together and lived happily ever after, but that's not how life works. We did continue our relationship, in secret of course, for the next year, but eventually, as things must, we ended it. Terri met a wonderful man named Paul Lloyd and me, well, Debbie came out to Colorado and you guessed it.

That was twenty-five years ago. Since then Debbie and I split up.(After giving it up to me she decided she wanted to give it up to everyone) Terri's husband, Paul got cancer and died. We still see each other now and then, and laugh about our times in college, but it never goes any further. I wish it would.....

As a matter of fact, I am writing this story while sitting in the driver's seat of a 1975 Olds Cutlass. I just got it painted purple. I look out at the house I am parked in front of just in time to see a woman walk through the living room.

Her hair is longer now, nearly to the muddle of her back, but it still has that shine. Time has treated her well, far better than me. I look in the mirror at my balding head. My stomach hangs slightly over my belt, not bad, but bad enough.

I consider just driving away. Its been so long, and so much has happened. I reach for the key, looking back up at the house hoping for one last glimpse of my love. For that is what she has always been. I see her standing at the window, looking out. I see the smile appear on her face, making her look younger, so much younger.

She rushes out the door and across the yard. My hand is frozen on the ignition. I hope she's not disappointed.

12