Offering Up Allison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindysBob
CindysBob
822 Followers

"You ready?" Tommy says, jarring my thoughts back to the present. He's feeding the shunt into my vein, loosening the rubber tourniquet, a thin stream of my blood spurting into one of the vials—I looked away.

"...I was thinking next Monday," he spoke up after a bit. "The kids'll be over her Mom's for the night and that way if you need an excuse, you can just tell your wives that you're coming over my place to watch the game. I just got one of those new plasma screens and you tell 'em that that's the reason."

I glanced down, her was done—a ball of cotton pressed onto the puncture.

I nodded.

_____________________

Rob was striding up the sidewalk ahead of me—I was still hesitant, but was following along.

I shifted on my feet as he rang the bell, the chimes sounding from somewhere inside. Tommy opened the door, a smile that faltered—he was keyed up, a wreck.

"C'mon in."

The house was nice, a split-level. We went up the short flight of stairs to the living room. A young, good-looking Spanish guy was seated on the couch sipping a Pepsi.

"This is Nick," Tommy said flatly. "Nick, meet Frank and Rob, two friends of mine."

We did the handshakes, a knowing smile from this Nick guy—he was primed to the fucking gills.

"So, where's Allison?" Ron intoned, making a show of looking around the room.

"We were...she was waiting for you all to get here...I'll go get her now."

"Is this fuckin' great or what," Nick whispered as Tommy disappeared down the hallway.

"I'm gonna put it to this cunt so hard she'll never fuckin' forget it," Rob chuckled meanly, his words barely audible. "We just gotta be careful not to spook her too soon. Warm her up nice and slow, then run the goddamned compass on her ass."

For a second, I imagined that they were talking about Paige, waiting on me to bring her out to them.

"Here it comes," I heard Nick mutter—Tommy was leading his wife by the hand.

Allison Gardner was wearing an aqua blouse and a long flowered skirt. She had heels on and seemed to be wobbly on them. She looked anxious and maybe a little scared.

"Hi," she said, her voice cracking a bit. "...This is so embarrassing."

She made a weak laugh—it diffused some of the tension in her face. I looked at her, realizing how really lovely she was—the delicate facial structure, the light complexion glowing with life. She ran her fingers through her short hair in a nervous gesture.

We were staring at her silently—I realized I was licking my lips.

"So?" Tommy said haltingly. "How do we..."

"How do we start?" Rob spoke up softly, neatly finishing his sentence.

Allison glanced at him—he smiled, came a step closer. I watched her flinch, taking a single step back. Her lower lip quivered.

"Allison, do you really want to do this?" he asked.

She stood frozen in place, her greenish eyes darting about the room like she was ready to bolt.

Rob took another step. "If you don't want..."

Her eyes flashed back to Tommy—she had goose bumps.

"No, I want to," she whispered hoarsely. "I..."

Rob's grin broadened. He came up to her, caressing her cheek with the back of his hand—she shrank from the touch—he drifted his hand downward along the side of her throat, leaning in till his cheek was almost brushing her own. Both Nick and myself had stepped forward now, flanking them—Tommy taking a long step back as we closed on his wife.

"I want to see you naked," Rob whispered, his fingers gliding deftly down to the top button of her blouse.

"I..."

He popped the button, then the next, parting the blouse just enough to expose the lace bra beneath. Her breathing had noticeably quickened, her face flushing with pinkness. I saw the look she gave Tom, that final unspoken query—an almost imperceptible nod from him.

Rob freed another button as he pressured her back against the wall, her eyes darting up to Nick as he came up to them—he gently reached out and stroked her golden hair.

"Yes," Allison mouthed silently, nodding her head, lowering her hands to undo the remaining buttons, trembling as she pulled the blouse free of her skirt. She hesitated and then draped it back over her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor behind her. She edged free of the wall, free of Rob and Nick's hands. In silence she kicked loose her heels and reached behind her to undo the zipper on her skirt, letting it crumble to the carpet. She stepped free of the tangle, clad only in her lace bra and panties.

She had a long, beautifully slender body. Her skin was creamy white and totally unblemished. Her face was strained, wisps of fear still clouding her eyes.

After a moment, she worked the clasp at the front of her bra, the feathery cups dropping down to expose her breasts—Tom was right in calling them perfect, they were small and firm, the nipples peaked. She paused before reaching down to slide her panties down the length of her thighs. The gold wedding band glistened on her finger.

Blood was pounding through my skull by then, I could hear Rob and Nick breathing heavily. The folds of pinkish flesh were visible though the triangle of fine blond hair. I glanced back and saw Tommy grasping onto a chair, as if his legs were failing him. Allison glanced down at herself, then shyly off to the side, like a young girl embarrassed by her new body parts.

Tom and Nick came up to her slowly, once more pinning her back against the wall—Nick kissed her hard on the mouth, contorting her face with the pressure—a second of panicked thrashing before she surrendered to it.

"C'mon, Frank, have at her," Rob said, panting the words over his shoulder. I approached hesitantly, and as if on cue, they parted for me, spreading her arms out against the wall—another look at Tommy as I reached for his wife's body.

She was all silky smoothness. I glided my palm along the slight curve of her waist, leaning in to kiss her beneath the jaw. It was an electric touch, I felt my fears recede—I dipped my face to her breasts, tracing their roundness with my lips, taking one nipple into my mouth then the next, a throaty gasp rising through the air as I sucked as much of her tit into my mouth as I could. A lust unlike any I'd ever known bathed over me. I went to my knees before her, covering the slight bevel of her stomach with my mouth, skirting her pussy, tracing my lips along her sleek thighs, her calf, her feet. She was staring straight ahead—I begin the journey up along her inner thighs, Nick reaching in a foot in to pry open her stance. "Let yourself go," I heard him whisper as his tongue slid into her ear.

I feathered my own tongue over her demur outer lips, feeling her tense at the touch. Then I was probing deeper into the velvety inner lining, listening to Allison's breath stiffen, my hands gripping onto her ass, my fingers burrowing hard into the crack. I found the bud that was her clitoris and pressed onto it—she groaned loudly, her legs buckling. I licked it, sucked on it. Allison started humping immediately, grinding down against my face, tortured gasps of pleasure rising from her, her head tossing violently. Rob was sucking on a tit, rubbing himself into her.

Again and again she came, wave after wave, moaning with absolute abandon.

"Stop...stop..." she gasped finally, twisting her pelvis away from me. Rob and Nick eased her to the floor, where she sank into a crouch, wrapping her arms about her legs, her breathing ragged.

We stood there for a moment, towering over her, listening to her—maybe hearing a stifled sob. Rob smirked as he pulled his shirt up over his head, tossing it to the floor in front of her. He waited for her to look up before unbuckling his belt, her wet eyes widening, the lip quivering again.

"Let's get her in the bed," Nick spoke up brusquely, grabbing hold of her arm and heaving her back to her feet, sending her ahead of him down the hallway with a firm push. She spun around when he shoved her into her and Tom's bedroom—Nick flicked on the lamp as we spread out around her and quickly stripped off our clothes, my cock springing up from my boxers like a psychopath just escaped from the asylum. We all traded fast looks at ourselves—Rob and me were the same size, maybe seven inches or so and pretty thick. Nick, the lousy fucker, was at least nine or ten inches and wide around as my wrist, a slight bow raising the bulbous head up at an obscene angle.

"I..." Allison faltered.

"I think you outta be sucking our cocks about now," Rob said as he stepped in and grabbed a hold of her golden hair, gently twisting her down to her knees as he brought his penis to her lips. Tommy was standing in the doorway now, looking really shaky. I wondered how he'd liked seeing me bring his wife off like that.

"C'mon, suck it, Baby," Rob snapped.

Allison parted her lips and Rob muscled himself into her mouth, a look of contentment washing over his features as he pushed in deep enough to make her gag.

"Now my big one," Nick yelled, taking hold of her and swinging her to his erection, rocking it until her jaw was opened wide enough to accept him—bucking his hips forward as he started to rudely fuck her in the mouth.

Tommy Gardner had slid himself along the wall and was sitting on the edge of a wooden rocking chair. His mouth was slackened, his eyes having a faraway look.

"Frank..."

I looked down—Nick had her positioned before me, Rob was running his cock up the side of her head from behind, taunting her with it. I reached out and took a fistful of hair at the top of her head, forcefully pulling her onto my dick, working it back and forth as Nick had done with his monster, feeling the gag, relishing it.

If Tom wanted a fucking show, we'd be sure to give it to him.

I yanked free of her mouth and using my grip on her hair, made her crawl up onto the bed, rolling on top of her as Nick and Rob piled on after us. I flipped her onto her stomach, dropping my full weight onto her, sucking on the back of her neck.

"You want to get fucked now, bitch" I hissed, reaching down to guide myself into her cunt—the warmth and wetness shocking as I slid in, keeping her pressed flat against the mattress—she made a sharp muffled grunt— starting to thrust my hips back and forth, riding her...

"Let me go a while," Nick laughed after a minute or so, nudging me to slide off her. The fucking nerve, I thought—it actually was funny enough to make me laugh aloud. I slid my cock out of Allison, watching as he latched onto her delicate hips and hefted her ass in the air, driving that entire tool of his into her with one vicious thrust. She shrieked, her head arching up. Rob edged in front of her, lifting her head up till he was back in her mouth.

The two of them picked up steam on her then, shunting thrusts that seemed to lift her body clear of the bed, that made her shriek around her mouthful of cock—then she was climaxing again, an orgasm rippling through the muscles of her lower abdomen, her groans muffled and frantic—Nick was coming too, his hairy body tensing, his face contorted with the intensity of it.

It passed like a sudden storm. He pulled out of her, her legs collapsing as he let loose of her hips. His breathing was shot, chest heaving as if he'd just done a 10k.

"Back to me," I heard myself say, waving Rob off of her mouth, rolling her onto her back. She stared up at me, her expression dazed and vacuous.

I moved atop her, crushing myself down atop her, her vagina sodden with her own juices and Nick's warm sperm. I started fucking her at a relentless pace, anchoring her hips in place so she'd catch the full force of every thrust. I was...

I was coming...

I screamed with the opulent pleasure of it, burying my mouth into her skin to dampen it, a blindingly hot spasm as I spurted deep inside her.

"Fucking outstanding," Rob whooped.

I pulled free of her, she was panting for breath. Her body was twitching—little convulsive ticks and shudders like she was sliding into shock. I knew she hadn't come again—there'd been nothing to mask what I'd just done to her. She looked over at her husband, and then turned away to stare at the empty wall.

"Here comes some fucking more," Rob went on, moving down to mount her as I got off the bed—she made an attempt to squirm away, to say something, but he was already pulling her legs apart, sliding his shoulders up beneath her knees and pressing them backward.

"Please..."

"Here it comes, Baby," he laughed menacingly, penetrating completely on his first swipe. My knees were wobbly as I stepped away from the bed—Tommy looked up at me blankly, as if suffering some sort of voyeur overload. I wondered if he wanted to jerk off while we used her.

"You okay," I whispered, feeling that emotional crash that often accompanies an orgasm—my conscious was back, crushing in on me for what I'd just done. I thought of Paige waiting at home, blinking away the memory of her face.

Tommy made something like a nod, and turned his attention back to the bed, the box spring singing beneath his wife. I half-staggered out into the hall—Allison's clothes still strewn across the carpet—and stepped into the bathroom, not even closing the door behind me. How the fuck will he ever get past something like this, I thought.

I turned on the light and closed my eyes as I pissed in the commode, leaning my forehead to the cool tile.

"I don't believe this shit," I said to myself.

"Don't believe what?" came Nick's voice—he was just standing there, I hadn't heard him come in.

"Nothing," I muttered, feeling suddenly embarrassed to be in that tight space with him stark naked, and still half-aroused like that.

"Fucking great, huh?"

"I was just thinking about our buddy in there," I answered coldly.

"Hey, fuck him," he smirked, glancing down at his penis, which was already coming back to full hardness. "He's only getting what he fucking asked for."

I shrugged as I tried to step around him.

"You're gonna go again, right?"

"I..."

"I think we outta do like what's-his-name says on TV and kick it up a notch. See if this whore maybe has a taste for the rougher side of life."

"She's not a fucking whore!"

"No, she's just a babe who took on three guys while her loving hubby watched, that's all."

"I'm..."

"You looked real good on her," he said in a hushed tone—I flinched back when he reached for me, his hand just brushing my penis.

"Hey, I'm not..."

"This whole night's off the map, man" he said urgently, stepping closer, his hand coming again, I grasped his arm. "...C'mon, let me," he went on—there was no thought process to it, I just let my grip slacken. His palm was on me, my cock stiffening with the strokes, his dark, hairy body rubbing against me, his swarthy face even with my own—I felt his breath, his lips coming to mine, he pressed in hard, I felt his tongue swirl in my mouth, my back pressed onto the tile. I struggled before giving in to it—he stepped back, looking down at his cock, which was fully tumescent now.

"Do it," he commanded softly, stroking himself, his free hand putting a slight pressure on the rear of my head. I'd never so much as touched another man in a sexual manner till just now, though I'd often had the chance over the years. I stared at that cock, taut and shiny, feeling dizzy at the sight. "...You know you want it. Tonight's like that fucking Vegas commercial...what happens here, stays here."

I let him press me down to it, the shocking sensation of smoothness and heat as I took it in my mouth, closing my eyes as I went down the shaft. I ran my tongue under it, swishing saliva around it—sucking it. I was sucking it faster, totally lost in the act, the fact that I was giving a blowjob to this guy I'd only just met.

"That's fuckin' terrific," he sighed, pulling away from me, though I clung to him. I was down on my knees, stunned by what I'd just done. I looked up at him—that smirk, that nodding acknowledgement of what I was, and would forever be. In that moment, I knew I'd have let him do anything at all to me. I'd have swallowed for him, I would have let him fuck me—I'd have held Paige down while he fucking ass-raped her if he'd only so much as asked.

"Now let's hit this stinkin' cunt like she deserves!" He scooped a bottle of Oil of Olay up off the sink. "Don't hold back on what you fucking want. Don't waltz away from this night regretting what you shoulda done to her."

I stood up, no more fears at all. I was nodding, deafened by the rush of blood through my head. I walked out of the bathroom with a giddy feeling, like I was falling and falling...

Allison was still taking it from Rob when we came back into the room, her legs bent up awkwardly over her head as he pounded into her. She was coming again, that same throaty moan, the green eyes rolling over to white as she went off hair-trigger fast, her small fists gripping wildly into the sheets. I went up to her, grabbed her hair, forcing her to look at up me. She clenched her mouth shut, her eyes clamped, a shuddering, wheezing shriek that seemed to mark some new level of gratification.

She was a slut—we'd made her one while our pal, Tommy, sat in the frickin' bleachers. I knew that there was no going back for either of them after this night.

Rob heaved forward, collapsing on her as he ejaculated. Allison lay there with her eyes open, blinking back tears now. She just looked up at the ceiling. I wondered what in the hell she was thinking.

"Where in the fuck were you two?" Rob wheezed as he finally lifted up from her. "Moein' each other in the bathroom, or something?"

"Yep, that's exactly what we were doing," Nick answered crisply. He leaned over the bed and put his face down next to hers. "...What say we kick things up a notch, Babe," he said, parroting what he'd said to me in the bathroom. "Punish you for being the complete fucking whore you turned out to be."

He grabbed her face hard, pinching her cheeks together. "Say yeah," he said, forcing her head into a nodding gesture. "Say 'do what you want to me. Do anything you...'"

"Do what you want," she whispered weakly, still blinking back the tears.

"Say it louder, so your fucking husband can hear!"

"Do what...do what you want...anyth..."

"Fucking cunt," Nick said, contemptuously shoving her face away.

Allison tried to roll onto her side, but I grabbed her and swung her back onto her stomach, hefting her up by the hips, her ass in the air, opaque driblets of semen tracking down the inside of her thighs.

Nick tossed the Oil of Olay on the mattress—I picked it up. I turned to make sure Tommy saw it.

"You look like a real cunt now, Allison," I said, drizzling the whitish cream down between the pale globes of her ass, roughly thumbing it into the tight pucker of her anus. I'd never sodomized a woman before that night.

"Ahhhh..."

I'd shoved my cock in maybe an inch, her spine arching with pure agony.

"Out, out...take it..."

Nick had a pillow over her face fast, smothering her with it. I shoved in deeper, reveling in the resistance of her constricting sphincter muscle. She screamed again, her begging pleas muffled in the layers of goose down. I was probably more excited than I'd ever been—I shoved in deeper, she screamed, finally sagging in utter resignation.

"You like it in the ass, don't you?" Nick taunted, as he tossed aside the pillow. I was putting it to her carefully, her body falling into an involuntary rhythm with mine, the tightness incredible, the feeling of sexual domination complete. I saw her head lolling as I sank it in again and again—the trembling, tortured sobs gradually transforming to something else, something like a thin, carnal keening.

"Tell Frankie how much you like it."

He twisted her head back roughly—her eyes were glassy and dulled with pain, her cheeks a pitiful delta of tears.

"Tell 'im, you fucking whore!" he snapped. "Tell him how bad you are! How you fucking deserve to have your shit packed in."

CindysBob
CindysBob
822 Followers