Office Assistance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nicoloco
nicoloco
101 Followers

======================

I didn't have a clue what Dee was cooking up when she said she'd like to get together with Eva and a couple of others from the office for a drink after work.

"You haven't been talking crazy to her about, you know, have you? This is still just between us, right?"

"Of course not, Jack," Dee lied again, "I just want all of us to have a little fun together. No pressure, no problem, just a drink."

Well, we know where 'just a drink' can lead with this gal, but with the others around how bad could it get? Besides, she had my dick in her hand, stroking and pulling it back to life, and that has a way of making me agreeable. Hmmm... I'll bet she knows that.

So we ended up at El Perro doing margaritas, and it was as fun as she had promised. It wasn't hard to play the role of dude-not-fucking-Dee, and for her part Dee did enough circulating to keep it looking totally innocent.

I tried to be cool, but Dee's mentions of Eva while we were in bed had rattled me a little and a few times I found myself looking at Eva a little too hard, holding her gaze a bit long, touching her arm just to see what it felt like. And it did seem as though Eva, for her part, was more intimate, had to lean into my ear to make herself heard over the bar crowd, looked my way from across the room more often than necessary. I chalked it up to a too-vivid imagination.

And my imagination was definitely in hyperdrive, as I suspect Dee had wanted. Sometimes when I caught myself staring I was seeing Eva in the same positions and state of undress that Dee and I just shared. Then I'd snap out of the daydream and spot Dee fixing me with a grin that meant nothing to the others, but which told me she knew exactly where my mind had been. Damn this woman for a witch.

So Dee had her fun and we all got a little toasted. But that wasn't the end of the story by a long shot. Dee was just getting cranked up.

======================

"I've got to say, Dee, you're right about being discreet. I looked for some sign that you two are getting it on and I saw nothing. If anything you were spending more time with Bill."

"So you couldn't tell that he'd been eating me out just a few hours earlier, that we'd both come twice at lunch and that I'd...?"

"Dee! Stop that," said Eva with a nervous laugh. "You're awful!"

"Still, you checked him out, didn't you? I saw the sly looks when you thought no one could see, and I saw you hovering a little closer than you usually do. Nothing anyone else would notice, but you were, right?"

Eva reddened an bit and looked down. "Shit, Dee, how could I not, knowing what you two have been up to, and after your tales of wild sex. I guess I had to see what the big deal was."

"And?"

"Well, he's not disgusting to look at and I think he's smart and funny. He can obviously keep a secret, and... shit, Dee, I can't believe I'm talking about this. For god's sake, even if I did want to sleep with him, he's, well, yours. I couldn't SHARE him with you!"

"Evie, I told you, he's not mine -- he's ours. I found him for us, for you at first, but I admit I've gone beyond just research," Dee leered. "I'll keep seeing him even if you don't want to, but don't you get it? I want to get you laid too, and he's perfect for the job, as I've proven -- many times. So maybe you have the odd Monday or Wednesday, and I keep Thursday, or whatever. There's enough for both of us, believe me. But if that's what it takes, I'll back off and you can have him to yourself."

Eva let out a long sigh. Dee was working her like a pro, countering objections, pointing out benefits, pressing for a close. Dee must have been paying attention at the sales meetings, Eva though ruefully. And she couldn't shake the feeling that it had come down to this: she'd made up her mind and was just stalling with lame arguments.

"Anyway, Dee, how do you know he'd want to? It isn't a sure thing that he'd even want another affair."

Dee just laughed. "How many guys have you ever met that you didn't think would fuck you silly if you bent over the wrong way? Look at you, you're as pretty and sexy as they come, and you know it. If you wanted to you could get a blind monk into bed. And Jack's no monk."

Eva sighed again. "Shit. Shit, shit. I cannot think about this, and you have to stop teasing me. I'm married, I'm no teenaged slut, and I can't afford to screw up my life for a roll in the hay." Even if I really want one, she added silently.

"Ok, ok. But we both know you'll be thinking about it. And I'll feel Jack out a little... no, wait, hold on, I'll feel him out without giving him any ideas. I'll just get him fantasizing about the women he knows, what he'd like to do, that kind of thing. I'm sure I won't be the one who brings up your name."

"God, Dee, this is nuts. You do what you like, I'm out of this."

======================

Dee was so persistent, in a naked sexy drill sergeant sort of way, that I finally gave in. Seeing Eva at El Perro had piqued my interest, especially given Dee's assurance that she could deliver this ideal of pulchritude to my bed. She'd turned my usual, casual fantasies about women I work with into something specific about this one woman. For what was on offer was not the creation of a fantasy, but the fulfillment of one. Well, of many, to be honest.

"Great! I know we can do it, Jack, I've been working on her for a while now, and..."

"What!? You said you hadn't talked about us, or this plan or anything. Are you nuts? What if she blabs to your husband, or my wife? You're loony!"

Luckily Dee isn't easily offended, or maybe she recognized a kernel of reason in what I was saying. Or maybe she'd already decided to bulldoze over my blathering -- not a bad decision if so.

"Relax, baby. I know Eva like I know you, and she keeps more confidences than both of us put together. You couldn't tell when we were at the bar that she knew about us, could you? And you didn't sense that I'd already offered her a shot at you, did you?"

I was goggling, I know. My jaw was slack, my eyes were bugged. Goggling. My lover had just let on that she'd been talking about us to her friend, even knowing how important it was to keep mum. But mostly I heard 'offered her a shot at you'. I felt like a piece of meat. Huh. Felt a little funny, but not all that bad, considering.

"You... you promised!" I sounded like a ten-year-old.

Dee laughed. "You're worrying for nothing. She won't say a thing, and unless you mention it she'll never give you a sign that she knows. She's my friend, Jack, a real friend who doesn't judge and doesn't talk. And she does want to fuck you, she just hasn't said it out loud yet. She gets all squirmy when I describe how you eat me. I think she locks her office door and rubs one off."

"Good god, Dee, you don't mean you're giving her a blow-by-blow, sorry, I mean a running account of what we do? Now I know you're nuts." I grumbled some more and groused a bit too, but I was outfoxed. I had no choice anyway, and now the prospect of getting into the luscious Eva had skewed my sense of perspective. I pictured Dee getting her boss all bothered by describing one of our fuck sessions. I have to say, it was nice to imagine that cool and lovely woman masturbating over what her friend and I did.

"So what's the plan? Do I just wait for you to give me the high sign and whip it out? Don't I have any say in how this goes down?

"Don't be sarcastic, Jack, it doesn't work for you. I'm not exactly sure how it'll go, but it won't be long. So zip it up for a week or so -- I want you nice and horny for your first time. Keep your lunch hours open and we'll play it by ear."

I sighed. I was doomed. But in a nice way.

======================

"Can you make a lunch today, Eva? I have a new place you need to try."

Eva had been especially on edge during the morning, what with Mark out of town for three weeks now and Dee's continuing campaign giving her lurid thoughts at inopportune times -- like in the middle of a strategy meeting when she swore she heard the client say 'lick your twat' while talking about packaging.

"Sure, Dee, just let me make a few calls. What is this place -- Thai?"

"Uh, French, I think. And Greek. I'll drive, meet me in the lot."

Eva gave her a puzzled look but said nothing.

Dee made the now-familiar set of turns that led to my office. "I know you'll like this place, Eva, you just have to get used to something new. It's right here in this house. Intimate and friendly. I'll park in back."

It's a mark of Dee's guile that they made it all the way to the door before Eva caught on. "Damn you, Dee, what the fuck are you thinking! I've told you and told you it's not for me. Let's get back in the car and..."

She was startled to silence by the sound of the door opening. I don't know who was more surprised, probably me because Eva had figured it out and I was just now learning that I was today's special.

"Uh, hello Dee. Hi, Eva. What are... I mean, come on in, there are some sandwiches in the kitchen." I stopped talking rather than blather inanely, a course I should probably take more often.

"Maybe later, Jack. Come on, Eva," she said, tugging her reluctant friend into the foyer and closing the door. "You know what's what, don't be shy."

Eva was nonplussed and blushing like a schoolgirl. It was an attractive pose, even more so because it wasn't a pose -- she really was as hesitant and conflicted as she seemed. I knew her as a confident and capable sales manager, but here in my office she could have been a 14-year-old at her first mixed party. I did what I could to put her at ease.

"Anyone for a drink? Eva, I have wine, lemonade, martini if you like."

She didn't meet my eyes. "No, I mean, no thanks, we were just leaving, we can't stay. I can't be here. This is not -- I can't be here."

Dee was uncharacteristically silent, I suspect knowing that anything she said would just give Eva a chance to argue. So it was up to me. I'd gotten over my surprise and now I was eager to see how far we could take this.

"Well, I'll be having some lemonade and Dee, Merlot for you?" She nodded, and I again asked Eva what she'd like.

"Oh, damn, Merlot I guess. This is nuts." But she didn't turn to leave, instead she plopped on the sofa across from Dee. I brought the drinks and we sipped in silence for a bit.

After a minute Dee tossed back her wine and stood. "Well, you two have a lot to talk about, so I'll slip out the back. I'll see you in a few, Eva."

Eva got a panicked look and started to rise. "Wait, Dee, we'll both go. This was a bad idea, I can't..." But Dee was already out of the room, and soon we heard the back door slam.

We were both quiet for a minute until I tentatively observed, "That Dee, what a piece of work. Has she been pestering you as much as she has me?"

Eva nodded and smiled. "Yeah, she can be a real bugger when she wants something." She took a beat and looked up, some of her natural confidence returning. "Look, Jack, this is all pretty crazy. Dee's halfway convinced me that I need more than I'm getting at home, and maybe she's right. But it's not fair to put you in this position and I feel awful about you getting the wrong idea."

"Heh, I know what you mean, I feel like I'm on a blind date. It sure is awkward, and I promise nothing happens unless you want it to. But as long as you're here, want to see the place?"

She got the same tour I'd given Dee that first night. When we got to the bedroom she hesitated and said, "So is this where, ummm, Dee has told me so many -- sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but I can't help picturing..."

"You can't help imagining Dee spread out naked on the bed? Or the two of us 'going at it', or what? Something specific Dee told you?"

I took her hand and turned her to face me. Damn she was gorgeous. "You don't need to be coy, Eva. You wouldn't still be here if some part of you didn't want to take this to another level. And I'll be honest, you've always turned me on, with your slim body and your great looks. I'd be a fool not to want to have you there," I nodded at the bed, "and to share some sweet love with you."

She shuddered again, but didn't pull her hand away. "God, Jack, I feel, I don't know, so weird knowing that Dee set us both up and thinks she knows exactly what we're doing right now. Jack, you're a nice guy and who knows, maybe under other circumsta..."

She couldn't continue because I'd covered her mouth with mine. Startled at first, she soon relaxed and got into the kiss. When her lips parted and our tongues mingled I knew, we both knew, that Dee was going to have her way after all.

We continued making out like teenagers for several minutes, our tongues growing more eager and our gropings more intimate. I had my arms around her, stroking and caressing her back, occasionally dipping to cup her slender ass cheeks, pulling her closer to my raging erection.

Eventually we separated, at least our upper bodies, as she leaned back in my arms. "Oh, Jack, oh god I didn't know how much I needed this," Eva groaned. "I don't care how it happened, I don't care who set us up. I just need to feel you touching me, feel this against me." Her hand moved down to where we were pressed together and slid along the length of my member. "I need you, Jack. I need this. Let's not waste any more time."

In a flash the confident, sexy woman I knew had reasserted herself. She led me by the hand to the edge of the bed and started unbuckling my belt. She was wearing a dress today, something flowing and peasant-ish, and it took some effort to get it undone. Once I did I took the opportunity to rotate my palms against her small, hard breasts, teasing the nipples through her silky bra.

Talk about teamwork -- I have no idea who took what off whom, all I know is that we were naked and I was caressing her sides, cupping her tits and running my hands down to her lightly furred pubes. Her pussy was a swamp, hot and wet and straining against my cock, seeking the hardness that complemented its softness.

The tip of my cock slid down across her clit and found her entrance. When I slipped inside she screamed, really screamed as an orgasm took her over instantly and completely. I have never, I mean never, seen a woman come like that, with no foreplay and no warning, just one push, not even a push, and off she goes. Guys, yeah, we do that all the time, but I expect better from a girl. Hah.

Eva fell back and I followed her down to the bed, not wanting to slip out of the lovely home my cock had found. Oh fuck was she tight and hot.

She was on her back as I started the oldest motion in the world. I leaned in to kiss and suck those delicious little tits, the nipples like diamond as ripples of desire coursed through her while I seesawed in, and out, and back, and forth, and then it was my turn to go off too soon. I spewed what felt like a pint into her lovely pussy, causing her eyes to widen as she surrendered to another orgasm. Damn, I'm good. Or something.

And still I stayed hard, and still we rocked the bed, less frantically now as the crazy fuck was out of the way. We kissed, I nuzzled her breasts, she grabbed my ass to urge me deeper, I clasped hers and teased her tender brown bud. We managed to last a good ten minutes before the urge built to a fever pitch and this time we got there together, howling like monkeys as our muscles strained, reaching for that last full measure of lust and satiety. I collapsed to the side, panting, and turned to look at this wonderful woman.

Her eyes were closed and she wore what I can only call a well-fucked smile. I tucked her close and she nestled in, sighing contentedly and muttering little nothings. Post-coital bliss had never seemed so real as it did right then. We were adrift on a drowsy sea of fulfillment, two people with one memory.

So, time for fill-in-the-blank. The thing most likely to ruin a good after-sex glow is: __________. What, a fart? A tornado? A husband?

Did someone say applause? From the bedroom doorway came a desultory clapping and hoots of, well, hooting. I don't suppose I need to say that it was Dee. That tricky little minx had never left -- the old 'slam the door' ruse, hoary as it was, had fooled us just fine.

"Hoo, boy, when you two break through you really break through! That was some high-class humping. Hope you saved some for me, Jack. I never watched two people fuck before, that was awesome. But it sure has got me horny."

Startled out of our wits, both Eva and I grabbed at the sheets to provide some modesty. No thought, just reflex, because on reflection there was nothing Dee hadn't just seen, both in motion and at rest. And at this point it didn't seem any odder that Dee wasn't wearing a stitch.

"DEE! GODDAMN YOU DEE!" Eva yelled, snapping from seriously pleased to seriously pissed in about a nanosecond. "What the FUCK are you doing!"

Dee started laughing, really truly falling about laughing, and for a minute it was infectious enough to defuse Eva's fury. The insanity of the situation, the sheer ridiculousness, hit me then and I slumped back in submission. I knew how Dee was, I shouldn't have been surprised that there'd been more to her agenda than she'd let on to either of us.

Eva continued to curse and flail as Dee approached making mollifying noises. "What did I tell you, boss? Isn't he just what the doctor ordered? I can tell you liked it, hell, who wouldn't, he sure had your motor going, didn't he? And no wonder, check out this cock, I'll bet you didn't even look at it you were so hot to get it in you."

Dee had pulled back half of the sheet and was hefting, then pulling and stroking me as she sometimes does when she thinks there's some she hasn't gotten. Eva was looking askance with a mix of horror and fascination, the way you might watch a charmed cobra, as Dee lowered her head.

"God, look at the whipped cream you guys made. I wonder if Eva tastes any different from me." And with that Dee sucked my stiffening cock into her mouth, jacking the slippery shaft and slurping the effluvia that coated it. In spite of the surprise and embarrassment my dick responded with no hesitation and no shame.

As Dee continued to mumble smut around my cock, I caught Eva's eye and gave her a 'whatta ya gonna do' eye roll. She was still in shock, and still incensed, but the utter depravity of this scene had quieted her curses, and her gaze shifted to what Dee was doing to my uh, privates.

I reached out to comfort Eva with caresses of her flank and breasts. She twitched but didn't retreat, so I ventured further, probing her still- slick pussy to find and tease her hard little nub. I slipped down the bed until I was fully on my back, Dee never missing a stroke, and prodded Eva to squat over me. To my delight she got the idea and seemed to like it, because she swung a leg over my head, positioned herself with her back to Dee and settled onto my lips with something between a sigh and a groan.

Looking back objectively I realize that before that knock on the door this morning I never would have imagined this scene, and never ever with two such lovely women. I'm just not that much of a stud, and certainly not that lucky. But that's now -- at the time, it seemed my right and my due. I was King Cock, and my chickens were horny.

I would have shot off by now but my attention had been diverted from the sensations that Dee's oral talents were inducing in my cock and tightening balls, by the sight, smell and taste of a needy pussy hovering over me.

I tried to keep my tongue moving on Eva's clit, but she squirmed so much I couldn't keep focus. She knew what she needed and soon started gyrating on my face like it was a saddle, always keeping intimate contact. I'd never thought of my nose as a sex organ, but Eva had made it one as she pressed her nubbin to it and rocked on my chin. I slid my hands up her sides as she rode, tweaking the nipples at the top and scratching lightly along her rib cage to give her some extra zings.

nicoloco
nicoloco
101 Followers