Office Doldrums (Sheri Ch. 3)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lykan
Lykan
51 Followers

My cock jumped when she placed a few fingers at the base. I almost thought she was going to wrap her fingers around it, but she stopped with just the fingertips propping my cock at an angle where she could see it straight on. I couldn't resist. I reached out with my own free hand and slid it into the hair behind her ear and gently stroaked her skull there. She moaned and nestled her head against my hand. She reached up with her free hand and grabbed the back of my hand. She held it still, but she didn't take it away. She looked up into my and the camera's eyes and slowly extended her tongue out of her open and oh so lustful mouth. Dropping her eyes to my cock head she reached out with her tongue and very gently touched the hole where my cum was oozing down and under my cock. My cock leapt at the touch and I groaned audibly. She glanced up at me with a worried look which relaxed when she realized I wasn't going to cum. "Oh baby," I said. "My balls are boiling. I have got to cum."

"Not yet," she replied and gave me a wicked grin. I wanted to cum so bad, but if the teasing felt this good I could wait forever. She lifted my cock high in the air and again her tongue came out. This time she licked under the sensitive head and slowly upward, cleaning my leaking jizm off my iron hard cock. She smiled around her extended tongue and I knew my cue. I set the camera on the desk pointed towards us and pulled her up gently with the hand that still rested in her hair. She slid up my body and her breasts bumped against the inside of my thighs. My cock leapt again and I could just imagine my shaft squeezed tightly between her tits while it jerked load after load of jizm into her sweet face. She must have had a similar thought because she tipped forward and lightly brushed the head of my cock with a breast, rolling the tip around a sheer clad nipple. I closed my eyes involuntarily and let a moan escape my lips. She pulled away and continued the journey upward until her head was slightly above mine. She then straddled my leg and lowered herself until we were both surprised by the intensity of the next sensations.

I knew where she was aiming her groin and flexed my thigh muscle in expectation. In a sensation that sent an electrical current ripping through both our bodies her steaming pussy settled on my leg at the same time her cum slick tongue passed my lips. We both gasped around each others mouths. I took the moment to pull her head down to mine and fiercly sucked her tongue into my mouth. My other hand found the perfect curve of her ass. Pulling back and forth, I helped her where she rocked and rubbed her pussy against my thigh. Within a few motions her pussy doubled in heat and her body began shaking violently. Instantly I felt the steaming wetness of her own cum flowing through her soaking panties and onto my bared thigh. A few moments later her tongue went immobile and rigid where I continued to pull at it.

She finally pulled away from the kiss with a moan and looked up to the ceiling as she ground her steaming, gushing sex against my thigh. I simply stared at her breasts where they perked in front my face, the rock hard nipples pointing at my eyes like blunted daggers. I concentrated hard not to cum myself as she rocked her weight onto my flexed thigh and ground her gushing pussy against me. After an eternity, but still all too short of a time, she finally tilted her head down to look at me and I could see her eyes weren't focused. Finally she started coming down from her orgasmic high and collapsed against me. Her damp breasts pressed against my chest while she rested her head on my shoulder. I let my hand slide deeper into her hair and caressed her head where it lay against my shoulder. We sat/lay there for quite some time while I waited for her to regain her strength. I wasn't complaining though. I simply enjoyed the spent warmth of her body and the feel of her cum trickling between our thighs.

She trembled slightly as she lifted her head, "That was...." She moaned gently to emphasize her point. "I've never....I still can't stand up." She looked into my eyes and I could see that they still hadn't really focused.

"Shhhh..." I whispered back and pulled her head back to my shoulder.

She lay there a moment. "I have to get back to work."

I held her still so she couldn't pull away from me. "What's work without play. Just enjoy the afterglow."

Protests weren't forthcoming as she lay there against me. Again I slid my eyes closed and felt along my body where hers was pressed against it. Pressed against me everywhere except my cock, which ached for release. I stifled my own emotions. If I could keep her satisfied, maybe it would come back to me ten fold. Maybe.

Finally she pushed back and stood up. I had to catch her by the armpits before she fell back down against me. She stepped back from her straddling position and stood in place wobbling, looking down at me. I took the moment to raise my thigh to my mouth. I stuck my own tongue out like she had earlier. I half shuttered my eyes and slid my tongue slowly along the top of my thigh where her pussy had been, tasting the deep muskiness of her inner climatic fluids. I pulled my head away with my eyes still half shuttered and rolled the fluid between my tongue and top of my mouth. I savored the taste and made it last. Finally I opened my eyes and saw her staring down at me. Some of the lust had come back into her eyes. "You taste so much better than I could have ever thought."

"Good. You deserve it. You know how to make me cum better than anyone else."

A genuine grin split my face from ear to ear. "Thank you. I do try."

"Keep trying, and I'll make you cum like you've never cum before. Just not yet. I have a surprise for you later."

"Ooh. A surprise?" She smiled down at me with a wicked smile that still seemed drain. Leaning over she picked up her skirt, using a table as a handrail to support her. I was rewarded with a view of her drying blouse pulling away from her body under the power of gravity and those long, beautiful legs curving into that desirable ass. I suddenly remembered the camera and snatched it up in time to get some footage of her walking towards the door, her panty clad ass swinging with a natural athletic grace. Just before she reached the door I snapped the perfect picture. She was in mid stride, one foot in front of the other, and her bikinis were pulled tight against the curve of one cheek while hanging loosely against the other. I knew it was a picture I could've beat my meat to every night for the rest of my life. At the sound of the camera's picture she looked over her shoulder with a weak smile and disappeared through my door.

After Sheri had been in the bathroom about fifteen minutes I finally heard the door open. Presently she stood in my office again. "Uh oh. I don't have the camera ready," I joked.

She smiled. "That's ok. I just came in to see if you like my outfit." Instantly my eyes flashed down to her high heel shoes and started up. She was dressed in a skirt once again. This time it was a mid thigh, relatively tight, executive looking skirt. Above that she wore the same white blouse, but this time she had left the top few buttons open and I could see she must've been wearing a push up bra underneath. Her breasts were pushed up strainingly like if the next button of her blouse were opened they'd spill out to flood the room. Finished off with her naturally attractive face and body, the outfit was once again stunning. I told her so.

"Good. Maybe you'll come up and see more of it later?" She emphasized the 'come'. I nodded.

With that, she disappeared out my door again.

Lykan
Lykan
51 Followers
12