Office Fun Can Be Great

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had taken a taxi to the restaurant and the maitre de arranged to have one waiting for us to take us back to the motel when we stepped outside.

Like the last couple of nights we each went into our separate rooms and then opened the adjoining room doors. Once again we celebrated the dinner and the fact that we were back in the rooms with some huge kisses.

When we were both nude I asked her to get up on her hands and knees. I was going to fuck her from the rear. She must love it this way for she set some kind of record assuming the position.

I moved the head of my cock in line with her pussy lips and gave a little push. It went in her an inch or so before I grabbed her hips and pulled her at me hard, That did it. I was buried to the hilt and she had let out a huge moan and,

"Oh Bill, do me. Do me hard. Ram it to me."

She no sooner had that last statement out of her mouth that my thrusting was acting like a pile driver ramming my rock hard cock deep inside of her. My balls were slapping against her crotch and she had reached down between her legs and was massaging my balls in time with my thrusts. It didn't take long before we were both having humongous orgasms.

We lay there coming down from our orgasms and just chatting with her running her fingers up and down the shaft of my cock. It was as if she was tracing the veins in it and then coming up to encircle the head of it. She did that for a little while before lowering her head and taking my soft cock all the way in her mouth. She worked on it for a while before giving up on it as a lost cause.

"Damn, can't you get it hard again?" she moaned.

"Geez honey, I just shot a load about ten minutes ago. I didn't recharge that fast even when I was just a young boy never mind an old man. Are you sure you don't want to change your mind about hanging out with a guy my age?"

"Hey about a change of subject?" I asked.

"How about if we pull on some jeans and sweat shirts and go down to that country bar down the road for some scotch and country music?"

"God, if you tell me you like country music I'll flip out." She said almost jumping off the bed. "I LOVE country music, it is probably my favorite."

We were dressed in a few minutes and sitting at the bar in a real country tavern enjoying the jukebox of old country tunes. All of a sudden the music stopped and then restarted again only this time it wasn't the jukebox it was a few guys up on a small stage with banjos and guitars and the small crowd gave them a nice hand.

They went through a few well-known old tunes when Leah went up to them and chatted a bit and then stayed there when they began playing again. The tune was a real oldie, "Let me call you sweetheart." Except this time it was being sung by one of the sweetest voices I ever heard, ... Leah's. Holy shit, this girl can really sing. I'm not a bad singer myself and as she got near the end of the song I went up to the stage and harmonized the last few bars with her.

As we harmonized the last few notes her eyes went wide and the smile she threw at me was terrific. When we finished the song the crowd went nuts and she threw her arms around me and gave me a kiss to end all kisses. We made our way back to the bar only to be greeted by the owner. He made a signal to the bartender and said, "These folks are drinking on me." And then to us, "If you ever want a gig in my place just look me up. You'll be hired on the spot."

She was all bubbly saying, "I didn't know you can sing."

"That makes us even. I just thought you were a nice looking piece of ass."

"I'm going to smack you," she said with a laugh."

"How about just giving me a 'bust in the mouth' looking down at her chest?"

When the small band finished their set the leader came over and said," Hey you guys are good. Can we get you to do another couple of songs?"

Leah just looked at me and asked, "What do you know."

I responded with, "How about 'Have you ever been lonely, have you ever been blue ....?"

She jumped at it, "That's one of my favorites," The band leader said, "You're on. I know it well."

At the next set started he asked us back up on the stage and the crowd gave us a nice, but small, round of applause as we rose to sing.

It was as if we had rehearsed the number many times the way we sang it. We didn't take out eyes off each other for the entire song and as we were singing the last line the crowd went a little crazy with their applause. The cries of "More, more, more" had us smiling but thrilled beyond our wildest dreams. Damn, we really are compatible.

Once again the owner came over to ask us if we were sure we didn't want to take a job with him. We looked at each other and Leah answered, "No, I don't think we want to get into that but if we can get a few free drinks anytime we appear on your stage that will be enough. We'll even call and tell you when we are going to be in town so you can put an ad in the paper telling everyone we'll be here." And with all that the three of us burst into laughter.

We were back in the motel shortly after our conversation with the bar owner and by then my cock was ready to go. It wasn't long before she had it buried almost to her tonsils. I entwined my fingers through her hair and pulled her down on it even further. I was beginning to get really hard and she started to bob up and down while her fingers were holding my balls ever so gently. Her tits were brushing against my knees and that was turning me on big time. She soon had me rock-hard and was taking most of my seven inches in deeply and then up to the point where she was just holding the head of my cock in her warm mouth. She would then flick her tongue around the head of it and sort of force my slit apart with the tip of her tongue. I never had felt anything like it before and I was soon getting that warm feeling deep inside. I reached down and put a hand on each side of her head and pulled her to me as I started to spurt my love juices deep in her throat. She swallowed every drop I was shooting and was soon slurping up every other drop coming out of me.

"Damn, for a rotten singer you give a great blowjob" I joked and she came back with, "Heck, your rotten voice kept driving me off key. It was all I could do to stay close to the basic tune," and we both roared.

"Hey honey, not to blow our own horn but we were darn good on that stage tonight. We'll have to come up with a few more songs." I suggested.

"I know. I just couldn't think of any when that bandleader asked us. We'll have to come up with some on our drive to Tampa and then onto Miami before turning for home. We can even rehearse them in the car. We can always change our itinerary and come back here when we are through in Miami and go back on stage with our new act." She said with a huge laugh.

We had a couple of drinks out of the little room liquor refrigerator before hitting the sack. Sleep came quickly.

The next day our appointment was for one-thirty so we had the entire morning for ourselves. I awoke first and slid my mouth over to one of her tits and began to use my tongue on the nipple. Holy shit, it didn't take much and she was going crazy.

I soon had my fingers down searching for her clit to get it to come out to play. It didn't take long and it was out and ready for action. Instead of making this be manual sex I rolled on top of her and put my arms under her legs and lifted them high. I soon had them up on my shoulders as I was positioning my cock in front of her pussy lips. I gave a smooth push and I slipped in almost to the hilt. From there on I slid all the way in and my arms were around her legs and my hands were each cupping a breast. This time our sex wasn't going to be calm and easy. I was ramming my cock deep inside of her and kept going harder and harder and she was tossing her head from side to side with her hair flying.

She grunted, "Oh God Bill. Keep going this way. I've never been fucked like this before."

I slowed my thrusting down a lot for I wanted this to last for a while. Sure enough I let her legs come down from my shoulders and she wrapped them around the small of my back as she pulled my face to hers to give me one of her great warm kisses. Her tongue was halfway down my throat as I felt the heat rising in my balls and I was soon filling her warm pussy with my juices. When she felt me coming it got her going even wilder and she exploded a few minutes later and I felt her juices lubricate her pussy even more than it was. We lay like that for a bit before one of us suggested we get up and get our showers and dress for the day and drop down for breakfast before going over to the account.

Our meeting the next day went pretty much the same as the others and we were able to leave there just after lunch for the two hundred mile drive down to Tampa. The drive was great. The traffic for some reason was very light and we laughed and sang all the way. Besides being fantastic in the sack she is one hell of a fun person to be with. If we ever get back to that country bar in Jacksonville we'll be ready with a few more songs.

We checked into the motel and once again, even though it was wasteful, took two rooms to keep up the proper image for the accountants n the home office when they went over our expense reports. After changing into casual clothes we met at the lounge and she had arrived there first and managed to get a corner table completely quiet. Whew, she must have wanted privacy.

She timed it perfectly for as I was taking my chair the waiter was serving my scotch. She sure knows me well.

"Bill, I need to talk to you." She said in a somewhat quiet voice.

"Sure, go."

"Well, if you will remember when you first told me of your retirement I asked if you had a gal pal you were going to share it with. You said something to the effect that with your pension and your investments you were going to be able to get by but you weren't going to have enough for a wife, Do you remember that?"

"Yes, you have quoted me almost verbatim."

As I was saying that she was going through her purse and brought out an envelope and handed it to me.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Open it and see."

I did and then almost choked. It was a check made out to me in the amount of seven figures. "What kind of joke is this Leah?"

"Well you said you couldn't have a woman in your life with you just having a pension and investments. That check ought to remove that concern and will let me ask the big question, Bill, will you marry me?"

"Are you shitting me. Is this check real?"

"Yes it is Bill.

"Where the hell did you get this money?"

"Damn, you are nosy. You shouldn't ask that kind of question?"

"Sure I should if the police are going to be coming after me for having it."

"Well, if you must know my ex father-in-law owned several businesses and was quite rich. When he died seven years ago he left all of his money and businesses to my ex husband. When he died six years ago it all reverted to me. So does that satisfy you?"

"Wow, besides your being a good piece of ass you are wealthy. Why did you keep working as a secretary?"

"I'm embarrassed to tell you but it was because of you. I have loved you for a long time and every day of my life for the past number of years I couldn't wait to get to the office in the morning in order to see you."

"Oh my God. And to think I was feeling the same for you during all those years."

"Well, now that you know the money is real, what's your answer?"

"Does this mean I will have to stop fucking all of those other girls?" I asked with a big smile.

"No, not at all as long as you aren't going to mind going through the rest of your life without a cock. I'll cut that thing off if you even look at another gal once we get married."

"Leah, you are going to have to forgive me for this has taken me as a huge surprise. I am damn near speechless but to answer your question, YES, YES, Yes, I will."

She leaped across the table wrapped her arms around my neck and then signaled the waiter about something. In a few minutes he was at our table with a bottle of Dom Perignon champagne. Damn, is this how the rich live I asked?

As the waiter was uncorking it he looked at Leah and said, "I assume he said yes."

I answered him saying "What normal guy in the whole world would refuse a

lovely gal like her?" and looking over at Leah she was smiling from ear to ear.

He simply smiled and poured the bubbly.

Well, the rest of our little cocktail hour was a riot. I was laughing about the way she sprung it on me and she was giddy about the fact she was able to totally surprise me. I figured I had to get back at her so I stood and tapped on the water glass with a piece of silverware and when I thought I had everyone in the rooms attention said,

"Ladies and gentlemen. I have an announcement to make. This pretty thing next me has just proposed marriage to me and I have accepted. There's only one problem, she says I have to give up taking all of the other gals in our company to bed. Now is that unfair or not?"

The whole room burst out laughing and the guys were all on my side that is until Leah jumped up saying, "My turn. Sit down buster and give the girls a chance. Ladies his name is Bill, which as you know is short for William, and I have promised him if he even looks with interest at the other gals in our company, or any company for that matter, they will be calling him Wilhemena. The reason for the name change will be necessary because I will have used a very sharp knife to remove those items he has that make him a William. Now girls what do you think?"

The laughter was even louder.

I turned to her and gave her a kiss deeper than I'd bet any of the other women in the room had ever received. I do love this woman and it isn't something that just came to the fore during this short trip. As I said earlier, I have cared for her for a very long time.

When our kiss was over the entire room stood and gave us a thunderous ovation. It choked me up and it made Leah break down completely. I hugged her and helped her back into her chair.

We sat there laughing and sipping the champagne and just having a great time. It was hard to count the number of other guests who dropped by our table to wish us well and to just share a laugh or two with us. It was all very nice.

"Leah, I while I made a nice income from my job I never knew what it was like to be wealthy and you have made me that way with your check. I hope you have a few more bucks left for yourself in case you get pissed off at me and want to bolt."

"Have no fear Billy boy. Someday, when I know you better, I'll tell you just how much your new bride-to-be is worth." She said with a devilish kind of grin.

After all that happened since we sat down in the lounge neither of us were very hungry. We found we could be served a light meal at the table in the lounge and that is what we did. By then the champagne was finished so we accompanied the light meal with a nice bottle of Merlot.

That night in bed was something special. Nothing anywhere near as rambunctious as we enjoyed on previous nights but the sex was nice but calm. More in line with the way old married folks enjoyed it. UGH.

Our meeting with the account took place in the morning and we were through just after one PM. The drive to Miami was going to be a long one but the road was a nice four-lane superhighway. We had lunch in a small out of the way Italian restaurant before hitting the road and we were off.

Much of the conversation was how we were going to announce our plans to the company and to our friends. We certainly didn't want folks to think we had been carrying on for a long period of time on company time. We finally agreed that I would retire and a month or so later she would give her resignation and perhaps a month after that we would make the announcement. I was sure we wouldn't be fooling anyone but we didn't want it to seem that I was out of the company one day and we were standing before a preacher the next.

I opted for a suite in the Miami hotel and made sure it had a large Jacuzzi. We were going to enjoy some underwater sex! When Leah saw it she went a little crazy.

"I've never been in a Jacuzzi before." She purred.

"Well honey when I get you positioned in front of one of those jets you are going to think that check you gave me the other night wasn't large enough. I am going to have to put something in your mouth to quieten you down for when that jet hits your pussy you will go more than just a little wild."

We had dinner at one of the fancy restaurants Miami is known for and went next door after eating to enjoy the floor show. All in all it was a nice night on the town but I was anxious to get back to the hotel to see Leah in the Jacuzzi.

The Jacuzzi was one of the larger models that would easily accommodate two. I got in first and had her sit on my lap facing away from me and I soon had my cock buried in her while clasping her tits with each hand. A few minutes of that and I moved one hand to reach up and turn on the jets with the stream from one playing right on her pussy. My cock was in her but the jet had a clear path to her clit and when it hit her there I thought she was going to go bananas. I pulled her face around to mine just to kiss her and keep her quiet. I never had to move a muscle, she was riding my cock like she was on a horse and she kept moving her pussy around so the stream hit her from different directions. I reached up and turned the force of the stream up a bit faster and that did it. She let out a screech and her arms and legs were thrashing around as she said,

"Oh my God, Bill, no more. I can't take any more I am going to explode."

I turned the jets off and she just leaned back against my chest and was gasping for breath. Whew, it was going to take her some time to come down from this high.

My hands were still cupping her breasts and sometime during her orgasm I had had mine but I was so wrapped up with the joy she was having mine didn't affect me very much.

We just sat like that for probably ten minutes before she began to scramble up and off me and out of the tub. I followed right behind her and we quickly dried off and then stumbled into bed. What an experience! She cuddled closer than ever before and we were both asleep in minutes.

The meetings with the Miami accounts went fine and they too were all sorry to hear that I was retiring but they were happy to know that Leah was going to be there to break in my replacement whoever that would be. I never said otherwise.

The next morning we turned in the rental car and got a flight into New York where we caught a connecting flight to Boston where my car was sitting at Logan airport. It had been some trip to say the least.

I finished out the month at the company and they threw me a fantastic retirement party. It was the first of those parties where some of my customers had asked if they could attend. They did and got as much fun at listening to the roasting of me that went on as I did. I was presented with a nice set of new golf clubs. I only hope I can do them justice.

Our wedding took place three months after my retirement and there were over five hundred in attendance. I was astonished to see some of my same customers and clients there that were at my retirement party. Of course they didn't just come to honor me for they all knew Leah as well since she attended every meeting I ever held at the accounts. We were thrilled. My boss pulled me aside to ask,

"Are you absolutely sure you want to retire? In all my years I have never seen a retirement party like this one. My God, there must be a couple of dozen of our customers here." I laughed and assured him they were all glad to see me go. All he said was a simple, "Bullshit."

We have sold Leah's place in New Hampshire and have decided to keep mine until we make up our minds where we want to live. We are thinking that it might be nice to have a place up north to get away from the summer heat in the South and then also have a place down south to escape the snow and cold winter weather up North.