Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Sam and Jake stood up together and they too soon uncovered their straining erections, Jake's fat and stubby, Sam's quite the largest cock I'd ever seen so far. They looked at each other, obviously comparing sizes.

"You've not done this together before, have you, guys?" I asked, grinning.

They all shook their heads.

"Don't worry. You all have sufficient meat for me, albeit a little different from the one I'm used too," I said, encouragingly

"Who is first? I'm going to suck each of you for a while, then we'll see what happens later."

Sam brought his monster erection towards my face. He looked at the other guys.

"Can I be first," he asked, almost apologetically.

The other two nodded and both of them began to stroke their own cocks quite slowly.

"That's right, guys. Keep those cocks warm for me. I want to enjoy all of you, maybe several times."

I opened my mouth wide and pulled Sam's big cock right up to my lips. He groaned.

"My wife won't suck my cock," he said, sadly.

"Well, I will and I'll make you cum if you want. You can even cum in my mouth, if that's what you'd like."

Sam looked at me in amazement. Here was an office colleague I'd hardly spoken more than a few words to about to get his cock sucked by the mature female IT assistant he'd probably never lusted after until today. He grunted as I closed my lips around the head of his cock and used my tongue to lick off the pre-cum he was already oozing. The salty taste just seemed to increase the intensity of my arousal. Nothing was going to stop me and these guys now.

I used my hands gently stroking sensuously the part of his long cock shaft that would not go into my mouth. I was no deep-throat expert and I was not going to start now. But it certainly seemed to be enough for Sam. He closed his eyes and held lightly to my head, groaning. I looked sideways at the other two who were staring at me in wonder and stroking their cocks deliciously.

Sam was already close to cumming and he managed to grunt, "Let me cum in your mouth, please!" just as his cock began to throb and pulse. How could I refuse such a request.

He grunted loudly again and the first spurt of his cum was so powerful it almost made me choke. I held on to his pulsating cock and still managed to accept the seven strong spurts that he gave me, swallowing all he had to offer. The other guys eyes were wild as I pulled off his cock and looked at them, cum dribbling from my lips.

Sam sat down gratefully, a broad smile on his face. My pussy was dripping now, but because I was kneeling down, the guys were unaware of the high intensity of my arousal.

"One down, two to go," I giggled, pulling myself over to Jake by grabbing his cock.

It was stunningly hard, so fat I couldn't get my hands round it and as I fondled it, it grew longer and longer until it equaled John's for length, and was double his size for girth. I had to stretch my mouth very wide to even get the head of his cock inside. He kept coaxing me, saying the sexiest things about me and fondling my breasts at the same time. Eventually, he'd mauled them so much that I decided to unclasp the bra and let them free. The three guys all gasped in admiration (again) as my firm breasts swung free. Jake's hands caressed and teased my nipples as I struggled to take his fat cock inside my hot mouth.

Finally I felt I'd achieved at least part of my goal as I could run his cock a little way in and out of my mouth, fondling his hard shaft with my fingers, and obviously working him up towards an orgasm. I managed to glance sideways and saw that Sam had already regained his erection and was closely watching my efforts at getting his friend's huge cock into my mouth. John was also watching, his face a picture of someone close to orgasm. I could see that I needed to get to him soon before he exploded.

But first, I had to deal with Jake. His cock was already throbbing and I could feel tension in his body. A few gentle strokes of my fingers on his shaft and I'd succeeded. With a huge grunt and expulsion of breath, Jake orgasmed. His cock swelled hugely and I just had to let it out of my mouth as it began to spurt in huge gouts of hot cum. BY holding on tight, I managed to catch most of his cum in my mouth and I swallowed hungrily as he cried with delight. John and Sam grinned broadly as they saw my face now covered with cum.

John actually pushed Jake aside as soon as he'd finished his orgasm. He had stood up and now shoved his hard cock into my mouth quite roughly. I bit down on it gently just to let him know that he could not be like that with me. He immediately sat down with a look of surprise on his face.

"No pain and no rough stuff!" I cried, taking his now slightly deflated cock in my hands and caressing it back to full erection.

"Sorry," he murmured, looking suitably chastened.

However, his cock just seemed to grow and grow as I slowly pushed my mouth over the large purple head. He'd put out so much pre-cum that the whole tip tasted like a salt lick, but I didn't mind. Although he'd had to calm down because he'd tried to be rough, he was quickly on the edge of orgasm as I gently sucked him and stroked his throbbing shaft with my warm fingers.

I wondered whether to actually let him cum in my mouth but I decided I'd better treat him like the other two. I sucked extra hard as I felt him begin to tense up and my hands stroked his pulsating shaft right up to the moment he cried out with pleasure. Then I let his cock spring out of my mouth and let go with my hands. His cock shot up, throbbing and spurting huge streams of cum into my mouth, over my face and down onto my breasts - he just seemed to keep cumming and cumming. His groans and grunts told me it was delicious for him and it certainly was for me.

I looked down at my breasts, now dripping with his cum. I rubbed my hands through his cum, watching the eyes of the three guys going wild with lust. I grinned broadly.

"That's stage one, guys," I giggled. "Now how are we going to start on stage two?"

"It must be my turn again," said Sam, standing up and holding out his hands for mine.

I let him pull me up and then helped him take off his shirt. His naked body was far more athletic than I'd expected, his cock firm and sticking out towards me.

"Are we going one at a time?" I asked, innocently.

Both of the other guys quickly stripped off rest of their clothes and I was suddenly surrounded by three naked horny men whose hands began to run all over my body. They caressed my tingling breasts, my shoulders and butt before one of them took the initiative to slowly pull down my new little panties. I kicked them away as they dropped to the floor. We were now all naked.

Every so often a hard cock would press against the side of my leg, or against my butt. I could feel that my juices were already starting to ooze down my legs. I stood so that I could open my legs slightly, but it still took about 2 seconds before one of them moved their hand to my front and, after stroking my tight belly, they moved further down and pressed against my pussy. Fingers soon started to explore and there was a gasp as that person realized just how wet I had become. Then more hands began to explore my pussy, delighting in my copious juices and taking me right to the edge of a big orgasm.

As I started to cum, I grabbed John and kissed him passionately, my body going into wild spasms as I squirted juices everywhere.

The three guys cried out in amazement as they felt and watched me cum so hard. The carpet became soaked with my juices and I had to hang on to John to avoid the heavy spasms of my orgasm knocking me off my feet.

"Wow!" I cried, "That was awesome, guys. I haven't cum that hard for a while."

"Do you always squirt?" asked Sam, timidly.

"Yep," I replied, "Especially when I'm that horny. Sometimes I just gush, but it's usually the same amount."

"Can I taste you?" Jake asked from behind me.

"You mean lick my pussy?" I asked incredulously. "Sure you can. I'll just lie on the desk."

Three pairs of hands either cleared all the papers and files onto the floor or helped me lie down on my back on the desk. It was cold, but as I was so hot with lust that I hardly noticed. Jake gently lifted my legs and opened them until he could move his face towards my pussy.

"Beautiful!" he gurgled.

"Awesome!" agreed Sam.

"Fantastic!" added John.

I really felt wonderful, with these three guys literally worshipping my body. I held out my hands as Jake began to explore my pussy with his mouth and tongue. I groaned deeply as I grabbed first on Sam's then John's hard cocks, pulling them both towards me so I could stroke them while I was being eaten out.

"You should try the taste," grunted Jake as he came up for air, his face covered in my juices.

I didn't think that the other two really cared much, as I was busy alternately stroking one cock and sucking on the other. My mouth expertise had them both gasping within about two minutes. They were fondling my breasts deliciously, my nipple aching with desire. I was very, very horny. Jake dived back down again, his tongue working expertly to drive me towards a big orgasm.

Sam and John were getting very close, judging from their grunts and groans, so I slowed down with my stroking and sucking. Jake took this as a signal that I needed to cum -- and he was right. He pushed two fingers right up inside my pussy and quickly found my G-spot. It was only seconds later that I erupted into a wild orgasm, squirting his face full of my juices and wriggling about in crazy spasms of pleasure.

To be continued...

12