Office Slut - The Beginning Ch. 02

Story Info
Viewing the CD.
2.5k words
79.2k
15
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordshark
Lordshark
611 Followers

That night, about 1:00 in the morning the house was quiet. Angie was asleep and I couldn't sleep. It occurred to me I had not view the CD yet. I headed down to the Rec Room/Family Room. We had this big screen TV thanks to Angie that would make this awesome.

I stopped at the wet bar and made me a hot tottie and was about to put it in when Angie appeared and asked why I was up. I explain just could sleep and was going to watch porn. She left and I just smiled. I had this lustful desire to poke Karen for years and now it appears I would at least see her naked. So I settle in and hit play.

The title flashes up, how your wife decided to be an office slut and her first day at work. Okay this appears to be a good start. It does one of those fad things and then you get a security camera view of Karen walking into the main lobby to the reception desk. Now Tony must have spent some bucks on equipment. Apparently there is cameras and sound equipment stuck all over the place. The video I am looking at is like an HD color video. No sound mind you on this camera but for sure great video footage.

Karen was standing there in this very nicely tailored business suit, about 3 inch heels, suit jacket, properly buttoned. The outfit showed a little of her curves but not enough to be distractive. A few minutes into this, the screen switched to like three views. Right before the switch there was suddenly volume.

"Mr. Carson, I think the person applying is the wife of one of your friends. She is the one in the dark business suit sitting on my right in the lobby."

Right after that the TV screen splits into three screens.

"Yes Debbie that is the wife of Mitch. What's she doing here?

"Sir, she is applying for any position we have open."

"Tell her someone will get back to her and as soon as she leaves bring me what she leaves."

With that over it fades out. When it fades back in it shows Karen is walking back in. The time stamp shows it is like 2 hours later maybe a little more. I wasn't really paying attention.

The video had sound again.

"Sir Ms. Dunlap is here, she said she has an appointment."

"Yes, send her to the private elevator and I will send it down for her." Then silence.

As the silence rolled on you could see Debbie, who is hot in her own right, lead Karen to an elevator door at the back of the ground floor. The door opened and Debbie shook her hand and Karen got on. Once inside you heard music playing as she rode up. This was kind of cool watching how the cameras changed as she walked through the building. There seemed to always be two angels - front and back. I understand why - Karen was hot either way. While this may sound wrong, lust for a friend's wife, he did tell me this was sexual and he did give it to me. I was all set to jerk off to the good parts when they came. Well I am hoping for good parts at this point.

As she got off the elevator the screen split into fours.

"Hi, Karen, you don't mind if I call you Karen. We are going to be very informal, so please call me Tony." This was right after she stepped off. In the back ground you could see a female filling in a long row of cabinets and all she had on was panty, bra, and heels. You could see Karen's eyes bug out. As they walked by this lady Tony told her to bring some drinks in and she took their requests and disappeared. Karen turned and watched her leave and Tony watched and was judging Karen's reaction.

Then it fades out and back in and they are seat in Tony's huge plush office, with it wall of windows looking out over the main lobby. He is explaining how he can see out but no one can see in because of the type of glass it is. While it looks like normal window glass it is not. He walks her around the office in general. I notice right off he is not showing her any of the rooms behind the panels we saw during the private tour after it was built. Finally he led her to a small round conference style table over by the windows overlooking the lobby and the sat down. The screen changed again and the sound quality got vastly improved. It was like a built in mic was right there. Now there was one view under the table added to the visual views.

As they sat and chatted the lady with the drinks appeared. She stood so close her tits were touching all over tony as she served him his iced tea and sat a plate of snack cookies on the table. You could see Karen blushing. I love Tony's audio video system more and more as this goes on. We are only like thirty minutes into the whole CD and I am so hard I am ready to shot.

"Melissa, Karen is here to interview for Trish's old position."

"That would be nice to have some help up her in the executive suite sir"

You could see Karen's eyebrows raise as she heard her calling him sir.

"Melissa before you leave I want you to leave your bra and panties and go get into something revealing but covering oaky sweetie"

"Yes sir." That's all she said and then she removed her bra and folded it and placed it in front of Tony then removed her panties in a very seductive manner and did the same, folded them and laid them on top of the bra. With that she disappeared through a panel. This startled Karen who looked at him then the wall then the panties and bra and back at him. Melissa returned shortly through the panel in nothing but bright red heels and a fishnet dress that ended barely below her pussy.

She stopped next to his chair, turned around slowly "Sir may I go back to my filing now" Tony you could see from the under table camera had slid two finger inside her and was slowly finger her pussy while she stood waiting for his answer. The other screens showed her faced with eyes closed enjoying the moment and Karen in complete shock with mouth wipe open in confused shock.

After about two minutes he pulled his fingers out and held them up and only said "Suck" Melissa leaned down and started licking and sucking her own juices off of Tony's fingers. While doing this Tony goes "Good?" She nods yes while still licking and sucking. Final he pulled his fingers away slapped her ass and told her to go enjoy her filing.

"Okay where was I, oh yeah, we are a multiple national company now. All the files that Melissa is putting up are government reports we have to file and maintain. To run the executive office takes two dedicated admin assistant."

"Oh I see how dedicated one of them is. Is she your wife or girlfriends?" Karen asked.

"Nope she is the wife of one of the local bankers. She took the job to get out of the house. She was hesitant at first but she has been here four years now."

"Really!" was all Karen could get out. At this time one screen shifts and you see Melissa was back between two row of cabinets and was leaned up against them fingering herself as hard as she could.

Here's the deal Karen we need another Office Slut Admin Assistant. This is a special position and because of the extra requirements it pays between 80 and 110k per year. Now not all the girls that have held one of these two positions are as passive as Melissa, but it helps. I am offering you the chance for this position. You come up in the private elevator from a private Garage. You work up here most days only eight hours on days where reports and bids are going out it will be later. You travel at times. There are only five total people allowed up her - except for a two person cleaning crew. They only come in after midnight when everything is locked up. So it would be you Melissa, Me and the Facility and Maintenance Manager and the Projects Manager. Here is the envelope that has the sheets that tell all the perks and all the requirements."

He slid it over. Told her to read it over and he would be back in a minute are two.

Then who ever put the CD together split the screen, Karen was in a little box in the corner of the screen and Tony he tracked down Melissa and had her sucking him off. He had her on her knees, fucking her face hard at times. He would grab her head and hold it still and feed all of his shaft down her throat and hold it till she gagged. This went on for about ten minutes till he pulled out and let loose all over her tits. Then he had her lick it clean and put it away for him. After that the cameras showed him heading back to his office area where Karen was.

At this point I reverse and watched what Karen did while Tony got his dick drained. I had not paid attention at all. I would be lying If I did not tell you I had my own dick out stroking and getting ready to empty the balls out. Because of this I decided to take a break get some stuff to clean up with and sit back and enjoy the rest of this CD. Yeah I know - TMI.

So I restarted the CD at the point he left the room to go find Melissa. Down in the corner box was Karen sitting shocked at the table. Finally she opened the envelope and took out a sheet of paper and started to read. In a few seconds, she laid it down looked around open the envelope and looked in it for anything else and pulled out a second sheet of paper - it was like a small index card. The volume was on but you could not hear much other than paper. But when she read the index card you could hear her suck in breath and her mouth open, then after a stunned moment softly I heard "shit!, no fucking way"

Then she picked up both of the paper things looked at the both, Shook her head and got up grabber her stuff and headed for the door to leave, then stopped came back stood at the table and pick up the full size sheet and read it again. Sit it down and paced for a bit. She started to leave again but Tony showed up about that time, smiling and very happy - duh.

"What! Your leaving? Have I offended you with this offer?

"No Tony, the offer is staggering but it is what goes with it that is just not right. Do the girls really willing do this or do you drug them or something? Listen to this." With that she picked up the sheet. "You will make all your body available for use as the owner sees fit. You kidding! Right?"

Tony, smiled broadly "Nope that is a very blunt way of saying it but that is in essence the jest of it."

"And this! You will be dressed slutty when dressed and will undress when told and how told. Just like the girl you had do that a few minutes ago. Was that for me to show me what a stud you are to control your women?"

You could hear in her voice she was mad, but also something else was in the voice that did not fit. Tony just kept smiling. "Exactly, I control the women that work on my private floor. I pay them well and giving them a slut clothing allowance and expect them to behave like what I hired them to be - see on the top of the page - duty description of OFFICE SLUT"

"I can see this might have been a mistake, but I tell you what, I will give you time to think it over." He picked up the letter and refolded it and then the Index card. "On this little card, that was my offer to you, it was starting at 105k with a 600 per month clothing allowance and a company gas card, that is my offer." With that he stuffed them back in the envelop and escorted her to the elevator.

"I will be here until 10 tonight working on a bid, and I will be here till noon. If you do not call back or show up again I will take that as a no. I have five others that have already said they are interested, but none as qualified in the skills in HR and office management. But those skills have to go with the rest of the requirements for the position. The only position I am looking to fill at this time is this one opening as office slut."

With that, the CD fads out. When it slowly fades in it is one of those weird things you get on windows like a screen saver but only change to the music, this time it was to a phone call.

"This is Tony"

Very softly you heard "This is Karen. Can I come and talk to you about a few items on this list before I make up my mind? I am heading out in a bit to meet some girlfriends and thought if I could I would ask in person and not on the phone"

"Sure. When you get here, buzz at the north gate and I will open it, drive around to the garage in the back and then take the private elevator up. Clear as mud?"

"North gate, garage, private elevators, gotcha."

"When you get off you know how to find my office again, correct?"

"Yes, I can find it again, I am not suffering from dementia buddy (laughing from both of them then)"

"One more thing since your coming about that specific position, if your semi serious you need to dress to impress for that position if you follow me"

I swear you could almost hear her blush when she said okay. Then they hung up.

I shut down the video system and took a few minutes break. Mixed another drink and wondered when it would get better. Not that the stuff with his other assistant wasn't bad, but I wanted to see how far Karen would go.

Lordshark
Lordshark
611 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories