Office Slut - The Beginning Ch. 04

Story Info
Taking the job.
3k words
70.7k
28
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordshark
Lordshark
609 Followers

As the video faded in, it was with some writing on the screen. It was addressed to Mitch, to the best I remember it stated: "Mitch, you hot fucking slut wife, did come back the next day. The next part is highlights of the time she was there. At the end of this section of the CD you will note she took the job. Thank you for having a great slut for a wife." It was something like that.

There were some other things like a copy of the agreement she signed was on the screen for a bit so you could read the rules and expectation, there was some still photos that did a slide show of her doing things that were kinda cool. These got me stroking my cock at this point again. After ten minutes of this miscellaneous stuff it does one of those fade out and fade in things again.

When it faded in Karen was standing at the receptionist desk again in a very conservative business suit. You could hear the reception ask Tony if he was expecting Karen. He said yes. Karen then walked herself to the elevator and waited for it to come down and get her and take her up. On her way up, she took her jacket off and dropped it on the floor and then unbuttons her blouse several buttons until the edges of her peach bra showed. She changed heels real quick from almost flats to five inch stilettos. That's the only changes she made. She stepped off elevator and greets Tony in a casual manner. The first minutes were boring. They talked about the position. He walked her around the main file and work area.

"So tell me Tony, where is Melissa this morning?"

"Ah, you did notice her missing. She is in with one of the other two mangers that have offices on this floor. You see, you two service three of us in all our needs. Is that a problem?"

All Karen did was smile, then she asked: "So tell me exactly where I will be working from, Melissa's desk is right over there next to all the files."

"Well because you're more or less going to be the brains of the floor you get an office. Now don't get me wrong, Mel is a great person for filing and organizing things and a great fuck, but we need someone that can handle the contracts, the reviews and keeping all the biding and stuff moving. That's what attracted me to you more than how you looked or how you looked like you are a great fuck when I saw you applying."

While he was saying all this Tony, had reach over and unbutton her blouse completely and then was rubbing and squeezing her nice ample pert tits. He would now and then pinch the area of the bra her nipples were at. She had closed her eyes and was sighing and softly moaning. She stood there with her legs slightly parted so to keep her balance. I was so wishing there had been someone on the camera controls to zoom in.

After he felt her up for a few minutes he gave her a long wet passionate kiss.

"Okay, go sit there at that big work table, let me get the pending things you will start working on." As he walked away he was telling her this.

"Tony, I haven't agreed to anything yet." Was her reply.

He returned with a huge stack of documents. He laid them all out on the table. However he was having a hard time not staring as she had removed her blouse and was in just her bra. It was one of the very sheer lacy bras that while covering mostly, does not hide much. It was this dark peach color looking on the CD I was watching.

Just for those keeping track I have already shot three loads at this point and rock hard again. I am truly loving this video and seeing Karen being such a whore.

As the two of them, Tony and Karen leafed through the work file and talked you could see the teasing going on. At one point Karen unfasten her slacks top buttons. Tony had his hands on her ass several times She would rub her tits across his arms reaching for documents. There was even the time she unzipped his slacks and pulled his cock out so it was there. He returned the favor by finishing unbuttoning her slacks. She stood, letting them fall to the floor.

So as they wrapped this up she was in panty, bra, stocking and heels, he was in his slack only no Shirt and his cock was still out but rock hard.

"Okay, Karen any other question?" Tony final said loud enough I could hear something. He had turned to her, asked her this then proceeded to pull her into him and kissed her deep and long.

"Matter of fact there is Tony. I am not complete without the ability to observe. I paced it off and there is lots of space up her not visible to you in these offices. SOOO I want to see the office I might take and I want to see all this hidden space."

About this time Melissa came walking into the area. She was completely naked and it appeared from the range of the camera that her face had cum all over it. She kneeled in front of Tony and started sucking his cock without a word. Karen stood there and stared. Her expression was a mix of shock at how Melissa did what she was doing and lust from what I could see.

"Oh god Mel, not now, I am so horny from Karen's delicious body I am not going to last."

Melissa stopped for the briefest of moments. "I know sir, I want to drink your cream"

So right there in front of Karen Tony starts fucking Melissa's face. He grabs the back of her head and holds it still and starts using her mouth as if it was a cunt pushing his cock deeper each stroke. Melissa just tries to open wider and also she had started to finger herself. Maybe, just maybe Tony makes 20 to 30 stokes before he pulls out to the edge of his dick head.

"Drink this you bitch, take my cream" Then you saw Tony close his eye and Melissa gulping as he was shooting his load in her mouth.

"Thank you sir, may I go shower now?"

"No, Melissa, you're going to wear and taste your pleasure until Karen leaves" Tony told her

She smiled and left and headed to her desk. A few minutes later as Tony and Karen were moving through the filing cabinets you could hear a buzzing sound. I took the soft moans and the buzzing to mean Melissa was for sure not typing. I also noticed that Tony's big limp cock was still hanging out of his slacks. They were moving to an all glassed in area, well almost all glassed in. It was in a Corner and had two sides of glass from top to bottom and then two inside walls were normal.

"Wow Tony, no privacy at all huh? The desk is glass, the walls or glass and all of it is clear."

"Of course there are like 10 camera's that can be called on to enjoy viewing the holder of this office at the whim of the three of us. This would be your office to work from and the table we used out there is you major file work table."

"If I take the job Tony, if I take the job. Right now this is hot and exciting and the sex is what attracts me as an added bonus. Do not get me wrong Mitch is good, very very good, but we have gotten stale at times, so the chance even to come and tease whether I take the job or not means Mitch will get his brains fucked out two nights in a row."

They headed away from the office, Karen reached over and stroked his cock now and then. Tony led her to the middle of the commons area. Right down the middle was a nice wide isle that led straight to the back wall. He steered them down this Isle. When they got to the Wall he stopped and opened the top drawer of a file cabinet. Apparently there was something in the drawer as the wall opened up. And they disappeared into the opening. The video faded out. I am like getting ready to lose another load and hope it gets hot again.

"Normally when I take a female back here she is undressed before I show her the play area. Since you are showing skin I will make an exception." Tony tells Karen. As you hear this said it fades back in and you are watching them stand in a room that can only be describe as the most pimped whorish bedroom built, designed for nothing but raw animal sex. There were different colors of crushed velveteen type wall paper, a huge round bed square in the middle of the room, and lots of mirrors. Once they were in and Tony had the door closed he stripped down naked. Karen just looked and smiled, mostly at the huge cock standing at attention again.

Tony was walking around explaining all the different things hidden in the room for play. Things like eye bolts to hang a love swing from, a corner that is set up for sex in a shower type thing. While he was doing this he kept rubbing Karen's ass through her panties, and stroking his cock. He would touch her and kiss her whenever he could and she never resisted. They moved into another room as the video faded out then in. This was a huge bathroom. It had a hot tube in the window, a Jacuzzi bathtub, Big shower and I mean big as in five or six guys could be in it. (Yes there was even private toilet stales that were like little rooms) From here they went into what can only be described as a huge play room filled with everything for sex.

You could hear Karen gasp as she looked around. She turned and looked at Tony.

"You're kidding right, you expect me to used all of this or have it used on me?"

"Yes sweetie sooner or later you will experience all of it"

She looked shocked but at same time she walked through the room, there was benches, crosses, swings, hoists, and paddles; everything you can think of. She wondered through the room touching, looking and asking questions. While not keeping me hard, I could not take my eyes off the screen watching her expression change and listening to all her question on stuff and what it was and how it is used. I was like hoping for a demo but I have a feeling I will see a video some day with her getting all this used on her.

They left the rooms and headed back out into the main area. He took her to her office; on the clear desk were all the normal employment papers and the service contract.

"Here are the papers for you to review. Remember while you are reviewing these documents that the rule on this floor is that you must sit with your legs spread wide open and in this office especially so that we can always see your pussy, even when it is cover by panties."

"Okay" And then Karen strip completely naked and sat down and spread her legs as wide as you would every hope for. I was jerking for all I was worth. She started reading the papers.

"So Karen once your done, if you decide this is for you and you sign everything, the last part to complete this contract is when you bring them to me after you lay them on my desk, you will crawl under my desk and suck my cock dry. You will not swallow but instead stand up with your mouth wide open, come around the desk and kneel next to me and show me how much cum you have taken from my balls. Do you understand?"

Karen was very busy reading and did not even look up, she just said we will see Tony. So there she sat and the camera was focused on one half the screens on her complete body naked except for heels sitting reading the other completely on her naked pussy. Every now and then you would see her finger herself and then suck on her wet fingers. She was doing two or three fingers in her. After like 20 minutes of paperwork, she leaned back in the chair closed her eyes and full on masturbated until she came hard. Once she was done climaxing she picked up the paper and walked to Tony's Office.

She walked in. Sit all the papers down in the middle of the desk, then dropped to her knees and crawled under the desk and started sucking. The angle did not give a great view but you could see her moving. It was not even three minute you could hear Tony muttering, stiffing up. He told her he was cumming. She sucked for another two are three minutes after that.

She got out from under the desk walked around the desk, kneeled with her mouth wide open. He told her to stay that way and then adjusted a camera to zoom in on her face. Her mouth was filled to overflowing with some cum that had run down her chin. He told her to gurgle it and she did, then she swallowed it all and then licked up and cleaned up what was left.

At this point without saying a word she was walking out of his office the camera view of her fine ass body in nothing but heels, the taunt butt shapely legs and tussled hair was awesome I cream for the third time. She got out in the area, picked up her clothes and headed to the other office where she got dressed then left. She never said another word. A minute are so later you could hear Tony's phone ring and all you heard was, yes she will be starting Monday just as she said, she will be using the private parking and executive elevator from now on.

******

Flash forward three days later and I am at the bar watching football again and waiting on Mitch. I told him to pick up the disc that I had watched it so many times my dick was raw from pounding. He seemed please in a strange way that his wife had that effect. I laugh and told him I was going to write a story about this for online, just change the names and he sputtered and asked me not to.

After I hung up from the call, about thirty minutes later, I was watching the game I notice in one of the wall mirrors Karen walking in. I turned and stared. She was in this soft brown very short Dress. The dress ended maybe five inches below her cunt. She had boots that came right to her knees with five inch spiked heels. Her hair was longer than on the DVD and it was auburn. She had this runway Model walk as she came right at me. With the bounce you could tell there was no bra and I saw no panty lines either. There was also her well-tanned and toned legs; I had a boner immediately.

"Hi Dave, I hear you have a DVD of mine"

"Hi, yeah Mitch gave it to me and had a few questions, I was waiting for him. I didn't expect to see you, well not in person." I grinned really big and caught myself staring right at her rock hard nipples making pointers in her dress.

"He will be here after I leave baby" I was startled by the baby comment and looked up at her face. She was smiling softly and her eyes danced with both lust and intellectual curiosity.

"Soooo, Dave, how many times did you watch it and what do you honestly think about it all?"

I stuttered and hem hawed around "well ah, um, well, the first night once through, maybe five time since. I am not sure I am in no position to judge anything."

"So baby did you cum any? How many times did you empty your balls watching me?" I can say I was truly shocked. I felt like I was being seduced without being seduced.

"Yes Karen I came, often. I quit counting after the first five times"

"Good, you ole horn dog. Mitch told me you have always wanted to lay me, I think in the near future I will let that fantasy happen. But before then I want to ask you about this story you're supposedly writing. If you had never said that I never would have known he had shown you this dvd."

"Well I kinda wrote a rough draft based on this DVD, just haven't submitted it yet"

"Tell you what baby, you write the stories and submit them and I will give you DVD's or personal interviews when they happen. I think literotic would be the best place"

"Why there?"

Well Angie showed me your story on her being bred, and I loved it, so now I want the same treatment in the same place." (Tons of shock when she said Angie had shared her breeding story)

"Deal" I said and struck out my hand to shake. Instead of a shake she got up and move over and right there in front of everyone in the bar, gave me a long wet kiss and in the process she sat another dvd on the table and with it appeared an envelope.

After that she goes, see you later lover baby, laughed and was gone. I sat in quiet shock even after Mitch showed up smiling and asking me if I was going to live.

****** TO BE CONTINUED *******

Lordshark
Lordshark
609 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories