Office Star to Office Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's my turn bitch!" Chet said as he handed the digital camera over to Ryan. "Check this out you whore! I'm gonna switch off between your pussy and your ass." Chet slid in real easy into Stacy's sloppy wet pussy and began to thrust is cock home deep into her pussy pressing against her womb. He grabbed Stacy's legs like Matt did, grabbed the base of his cock with his free hand and pulled out of Stacy's pussy and slid right into her loose asshole. Chet began to pump Stacy's ass a few times and then began to Switch off. Stacy emitted a unique moaning sound with each pump into her pussy and a different sound when Chet slid into her ass mesmerizing and turning on everyone there even more.

"I'm going to top your tank off fuck slut! Check this out!" Chet said and he pulled out of Stacy's asshole and slid his cock into her dripping wet pussy. Within a moment Chet slammed his cock all the way into Stacy's sloppy pussy and blew his load as well. Filling her pussy with more cum than it could handle. Chet pulled out of Stacy's pussy and took a few steps away from her letting her legs flop down to the floor. In seconds most of Chet's cum poured out of Stacy's violated pussy in the form of one big dollop and splattered on the floor between Stacy's feet.

"It's our turn to plow this whore Janie!" Alison said as she stroked the lubed up strap on dildo she was now wearing.

"She hasn't gotten me all the way to cum yet Alison. Fuck it. Let's double team this fuck slut." Janie said as she stepped away from Stacy's cum covered face.

"Guys, we gotta see this. Let's get her up off her desk. Alison go ahead and lay down on the floor, girl. Our fucking whore here is going to straddle you and your strap on there and Janie will fuck her in the ass." Ryan said as he motioned Steve and Randy to pick Stacy up off her own desk.

Stacy was just a mess. Her face covered in cum, in her hair, her eyes, up her nose, and even some in her ears. She could feel more cum spilling out of her pussy and ass into her crotch and down the sides of her legs as Steve and Randy hefted her up and over to Alison. Stacy was completely defeated and humiliated. She had no fight left in her jizz covered sweaty body. Steve and Randy man-handled Stacy and lowered her sloppy semen oozing pussy down onto Alison's eager looking pink strap-on dildo. Stacy couldn't believe she was about to be raped by two women, colleagues from her office no less. Alison guided her dildo into Stacy's sloppy pussy, which took the dildo in easily with all the semen and pussy juice coating her labia and vagina.

"Lean forward you little fuck slut! You've got another dick coming your way. An honorary dick." Janie chimed in as she knelt down behind Stacy and began lining up her strap-on dildo with Stacy's abused and cum dripping asshole. "Oh yeah! There we go. You feel that, don't you fuck slut?" Janie said relishing her domination of Stacy. Janie wasted no time in starting to give Stacy hickies and bite marks on her back and shoulders. "We don't want any of these marks on your neck, mmmmm, do we whore? Mmmmm I mean what would your mmmm husband think? Ahha ha ha ha ha!" Janie said between bites.

Stacy could feel an orgasm building in her body. She was mortified that it was going to happen while getting fucked by two women. "Ohhhhhh Ohhhh my God! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! God!" Stacy felt like she was going to explode as she climaxed.

"Oh Stacy, I always thought you were a lesbian bitch whore. Now we all know for sure that that's what you are. Randy said as he and the rest of the guys laughed hysterically. This humiliated Stacy even further. What could possibly bring her down even lower?

"I think we've had enough of our new fuck slut for now. Let's move on to our next team building exercise." Ryan said as he and the rest of the men were getting dressed.

"Yeah, you're about done ya little fuck slut. Get off my dildo. Huh!" Janie said as she shoved Stacy forward and off her and Alison's dildos.

Alison in turn shoved Stacy sideways and off of her as well. Get off of me Fuck Slut!"

Stacy flopped face first down into a naked cum covered heap of a humiliated blonde woman. She lay there nearly motionless and sobbing.

"Alright ladies, get dressed. We're going to play pin the tail on the donkey!" Ryan said.

Stacy started to move and reached for some of her clothing lying hap-hazardly around nearby.

"Oh no. Not you fuck slut!" Ryan said as he quickly swiped Stacy's articles of clothing up and shoved them under one arm. "You're going to stay naked. You're going to be our donkey you nasty little bitch!"

The guys had moved one of the waiting area couches out into the middle of the office. Ryan added, "Get our fuck slut here bent over the back of that couch and tied to it." Some of the guys grabbed Stacy and draped her over the back of the couch so that her ass and pussy were sticking up out for all to see.

As Stacy's co-workers tied her hands and feet securely to the couch, Ryan brought over the ball gag Stacy was wearing against her will earlier. "Here's your little friend from the past bitch. Open up. I said Open UP!" Ryan said as he violently grabbed Stacy by the hair and pulled her head back. Stacy's mouth popped open allowing Ryan to shove the ball gag in and quickly buckle the straps tightly to the back of Stacy's head.

Ryan grabbed Stacy by her hair again and yanked her head back with his left hand, and without saying anything began slapping Stacy across the face with his right hand. Smack! SMACK! SMACK! "We own you." SMACK! "You are our little whore fuck slut." SMACK! "When we want something from you." SMACK! "We are going to take it." SMACK! "Understand Fuck Slut?"

Stacy, with tears running down her cum covered face nodded as best she could. Defeated, helpless, and owned she waited for what was in store for her.

"Alright folks, we are going to play a little pin the tail on the donkey. I have a few butt-plugs with horse tails on them, and we are going to take turns getting blind folded and trying to stick one of these butt-plugs up our fuck slut's ass." Ryan said as he presented the horse tail butt plugs to the group.

For the next hour, Stacy's co-workers each took their turn blindly groping her ass cheeks and pussy, and probing her until sliding the lubed butt-plugs into her now gaping asshole.

Stacy was wondering when this horribly humiliating day would end for her, and then she and the rest of her colleagues heard the front office door open and close. It turns out that it was their District Director Danielle.

Ryan and his staff about shit their pants as Danielle came into view.

"Huhhhhh! What in the Hell!?" Danielle gasped as she covered her mouth with her hand. "Well, it looks like you finally got that bitch under control, Ryan." Danielle said with a laugh. "I've gotten so sick of your pissing and moaning over the years Stacy. This is nothing more than you deserve you fucking whore." Danielle smirked evilly at Stacy. "I just love the position you're in Stacy. Gagged, tied naked bent over that couch, with a cute little horse tail butt-plug in you." Danielle walked up behind Stacy, and with her right hand cupped Stacy's fuzzy blonde vulva and then sunk her thumb into Stacy's sloppy vagina. "I'm gonna get you off Stacy, and I'm going to make you MY sex slave whore too." Danielle really started to move her hand and thumb now, rubbing Stacy's swollen clit and stimulating her internal G-spot.

Ryan and the group were stunned that Danielle came in and switched gears like this. Ryan now knew that he had Stacy right where he wanted her. This was only the beginning. He was going to turn this woman into their office sex slave.

Stacy couldn't believe the sensation she was feeling from Danielle playing with her pussy. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Onnnnngdd! Nnnnnhhhh! Nnnhhh! Mmmmmnnnn!" Stacy screamed with her ball gag in her mouth as she came. Stacy literally blew a load of pussy cum from the base of her pussy, which shot out all over Danielle's hand.

"Oh my! My little fuck slut just loved that. I always knew you liked girls Stacy. You're too much of a bitch to be a fully straight girl anyway." Danielle said as she pulled her hand away and walked around to the front of the couch. She kneeled down and popped the ball gag out of Stacy's mouth. "Lick my hand clean whore."

Without saying anything Stacy began to lick her cum off of Danielle's right hand. She still had so much cum in her pussy that Danielle's hand smelled like a mix between semen and her own vaginal scent.

Danielle looked at Ryan. "We need to set some rules here for this bitch whore slut of ours."

"We're already on it Danielle. We have pictures of her fucking all of us. If you don't do what we say, or if you try to get us in trouble over this, Stacy, we are going to send those pictures to your Hubby and plenty of other people in your work and home life and destroy your life and your career. From now on you will never wear jeans or slacks to work again. You will always wear a skirt, so you'd better update your wardrobe. Also, each morning, after you come in, you'll take your panties off and hand them to Janie after you enter the office. If Janie has to ask you more than once for your panties, we'll strip you naked, and you'll spend the day working in your birthday suit. Oh, and one other thing. We are going to use you sexually as we please when we please. You're going to be a compliant little fuck slut. If you play along we'll make sure that you keep your job and your salary. If you fight it, we'll ruin you, and take away everything that you have." Ryan said as he and the rest of the team untied Stacy from the couch.

Little did Stacy know, that was exactly what Ryan now had in mind for her.

"Janie, give Stacy her clothes. Stacy, go get that dirty fuck slut body of yours cleaned up and get dressed. Get some rest tonight too. I want our fuck slut coming into work each day fresh and new. Get going slut, or I'll fuck that sloppy pussy of yours right here in front of Danielle and everyone else!"

Stacy grabbed her clothes and clutched them in a big ball to her chest, and scurried to the bathroom feeling like a defeated dog running away with its tail between its legs. She couldn't believe what happened here today. She just knew that she just wanted to get the hell away from here and go home...

To be continued.

12