Office Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I did not know what to do or where to look either." Alice starts to talk now she has her giggles under control. "And found myself in a room that had a man, totally naked, bent over a table." Her eyes widen as she continues. "Then the woman who has been spanking him with a riding crop, gave it to me and said to have a go as her wrist is hurting. So I did." Another fit of giggles. "I don't know what came over me. But the woman said I was being too soft and to hit him harder." Alice stops as if seeking reassurance, making sure she still has her audience. She blushes. "It felt really good. I did him and a few others, made me feel very hot." She looks down, trying to hide her red cheeks.

"Sounds exciting Alice ." Erica pipes up. "I bet he deserved it as well. Most men do." This makes Alice look up again and starts to grin in agreement. "And what did you do John, where you masterful or submissive?"

He feels Alice 's eyes upon him, he blushes now, how can he answer this, he can not lie, but saying he is submissive will open him up to Alice , she has clearly shown she is dominant albeit in a players way. Now Erica knows how Alice feels, it will not be long before she has Alice in her confidence, maybe even tutoring her. Oh My God, she would practice on him Erica has already thought of that he is sure.

The phone rings, the moment is broken. Erica looks annoyed.

"I have to take this." She says as the callers name flashes on the small screen. "You'll both have to go. I'll need to speak to you before you leave tonight John, can you stay behind for a little while?" As he says yes, she picks up the phone and waves the two of them away.

"Hehehehe, and what did you do in the club John?" Alice asks as soon as they close the door on the office.

"I've got work to do." Quill is abrupt and walks away to his desk, not daring to look round. When he sits, Alice is looking at him, head tilted slightly, smiling, then bites her lower lip. He is now a challenge to her, he knows she will try and get him to tell what happened at the club, she will then have leverage over him, he will crumble he knows he will.

Quill is keeps busy for the rest of the day, especially as he now has to catch up on the work he did not do while watching and then performing for Erica. Whenever he does look away from the computer screen, Alice looks just as busy. Although he has one horror filled moment when dizzy Dawn from Accounts Payable collects Alice for lunch and they chat and look over at him. Dawn's eyes widen at what Alice is saying then the pair giggle as they walk away. Thankfully Dawn does not return with Alice and quill only has to suffer the occasional glances and smirks from the short skirted temptress. Erica's door remains closed, she does not even leave for lunch, so he does not get to see his Mistress for the rest of the day, which weighs heavy on his shoulders.

Pretending to look at the computer quill watches Alice get up and prepare to leave for the day. She looks over several times clearly trying to catch his eye. He knows what she wants and does not want to give it up. Its private, it's special and it's his. But for how long, Erica has been breaking his defences recently as she exerts more control over him, is this thing with Alice just another one she is going to use against him, he feels low, he needs to see and be with Erica, he relies on her to keep him strong as his submission grows.

The rest of the office empties, he sits and watches the staff go as he does every day, waiting for his designated time to stand before his Mistress, to get ready for his daily routine, to ask the question that even now still makes him blush, to be granted permission to masturbate.

He sits alone everyone has gone, there are still ten minutes before he has to present himself to Erica, for the first time since rushing out of her office quill allows himself to think back over the events of the day. Watching her, the phone call, the task being set, bumping into Yvonne, yes bumping into Yvonne that is exciting, his cock stirs as he remembers her perfume and the touch of her hand on his. He shakes his head as if to dislodge the thought, but he knows it will be one that will come back time and again. Then there is Phil, Mr. Testosterone, running after Yvonne like a little boy with a cup of his semen. This makes him smile and wonders if he could use this fact some how, yes it would be good to have leverage on him. But then that is what he had to do, to spill his seed into a cup and run back to his Mistress, he is no different really. Then to find Alice there, spoiling the moment. Having to drink his juice on her command and not Erica's even though she did not know it. His cock is erect now.

Erica's door opens sharply she stands and looks round the empty office. "Quill in here now."

Quill jumps, looks round in a panic but relaxes when he too sees the room is empty save him and Erica. Rising quickly, forgetting the bulge in his pants he half walks half runs to her office.

"Another erection quill?" Erica stands a side as he rushes into her office, closes the door behind him. "Did I give you permission? What where you thinking about quill?" Her tone is neutral, quill has no idea if she is pleased or annoyed with him.

"Just, ermmm, just thinking about today Mistress."

"Yes, you've had an interesting day quill. We will talk about it after you have asked for permission to masturbate. We must observe the routine." Erica is behind her desk now, quill stands in front of it.

Everything is ready quill takes a breath and asks.

"May I masturbate Mistress please may I masturbate for you."

"Drop your trousers to your ankles." Quill obeys. "Now pull your underwear down as well." Again quill obeys. When he stands up his erect cock is poking through his shirt. "No need to tell you to make it hard today is there quill."

Quill gulps. "No Mistress." His face burns with the blush that spreads across it.

Erica smiles and walks round to the front of the desk. She rests against it next to quill, tilts her head as she looks at the appendage poking out then raises her eyes to meet his without changing her head's position. When she is sure she has his complete attention, she lowers her eyes again to his swollen cock and stares at it for a minute before straightening up and looking back into his eyes.

"You've had an interesting day today, haven't you quill?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I think it will be constructive to go through what has happened, to make sure that you understand where you pleased and where you displeased me."

Quill gulps. His mind races as he tries to think of when he might have displeased Erica. Again he thinks of the behavioural conditioning that he knows she is been using on him, but it is useless to fight it he does not want to disappoint her, that is the main point of the conditioning. He knows it, but could not fight it, she is slowly gaining control over him at a subconscious level, his actions and words are coming from there. His only thought seems to be to not disappoint, he hates to disappoint Erica.

Erica reaches out and touches his cock, it twitches.

"Control it quill." Her mild rebuff makes quill think hard and endeavours to bring the feeling under control. "That's better."

Only the pads of her thumb and forefinger touch quill's cock. This is how it has been recently. Then the stroking begins. It is a slow easy movement of the hand by Erica, the thumb and finger moving easily along the shaft, the thumb on top, the forefinger below, pushing the foreskin up and over the head on the up movement. Not stopping till they reach the tip of the head, briefly trapping and pinching the foreskin as it gathers there. Then down the shaft, it is when half way down when the foreskin starts to be pulled back enough to reveal the head, by the time Erica's thumb and forefinger reaches the base of the cock, the head is fully revealed and quill's cock throbs. Erica continues to stroke in this manner for several minutes, looks at quill, deep into his eyes then back to the source of his pleasure, smiling as the head of his cock is revealed again and again.

"Your cock feels fuller, harder than normal quill. That is good I prefer a cock to be full, ready if you like. A soft, floppy cock is no use to me, is it?" Erica laughs as quill fights to control the pressure. He is starting to push out a little when her finger and thumb reach the base.

"No Mistress." The words are barely audible, the sensation she is generating is building up.

"Now let's take things in the right order shall we." A few strokes in silence, a chance for quill to try and think back to the morning. "You were being a very nosy boy this morning, weren't you quill." He nods. Another few strokes. "Did you enjoy watching your Mistress? Did you like seeing her touch her breasts quill?"

The image from the morning of Erica fondling her tit. Her hand sliding over the white blouse, smoothing it to emphasise the shape. Quill gulps, his mouth feels dry.

"Did you like seeing my finger disappear between my breasts quill? Oooooo, that felt so good quill." He pushes out more now as the down stroke reaches the base. Erica now pushes a bit further as well, the skin pulls back even further, the red skin beneath the head exposed to the cool air tingles it. "Did you wish it was your finger quill?"

"Yes Mistress, yes I did Mistress." Quill blurts the words out, there is no hiding the emotion behind them, he truly does wish to take hold of those magnificent orbs in his hands, to squeeze them, to put the nipple to his lips and suck hard.

"I know you do quill. But you are not ready yet quill. You have a long way to go before you can put your finger between my breasts. You know that don't you quill?"

Deflated by the remark, quill sags slightly. "Yes Mistress, I know Mistress." The strokes along his cock remain constant, but he pushes out more now, he has picked up the rhythm and can feel the foreskin being pulled back further each time. It does not go back over the head now, it catches just below and Erica's finger and thumb continue their journey alone on the tight skin of the head.

Erica starts to laugh." It was so funny when you had to look to see if you had an erection quill." Again he feels put down, it is silly. "Do you wish to look down now and make sure you have an erection quill?" This last sentence is said in a mock baby tone. Quill resists the urge to look down.

"Look down at your erection quill." This time the voice is hard, it is not a mocking tone it is a command.

"Yes Mistress, sorry Mistress." He quickly looks down as the thumb makes its way back along the shaft to the head, which has a small drop of pre-cum forming in the opening. He gasps, eyes wide, his cock throbs. He sees his pants at his feet, his cock poking out of the shirt, he feels as if he has been caught quite literally with his trousers down. The little boy doing something he should not, the imagery is very real.

Erica stops the stroking, allowing quill to take in the scene. A moment passes.

"Good boy." Although quill is feeling small, the little boy lost, he knows what is about to happen and starts to perk up. Erica now takes hold of the head of his cock in her hand, lets the head snuggle in the palm, the drip wets her hand and will help with the next action.

"Count to ten quill."

This is his reward this is what a good boy gets.

"Yes Mistress. One."

Erica slides her hand down his cock, the head emerges from the hand, the fingers are wrapped around the shaft now, holds it tight, squeezing as they go. The skin is pulled back mercilessly, the head swells. It is painful, but delightful at the same time, then at the base, she opens her hand and continues, cups his scrotum and squeezes the contents causing quill to open his mouth. The pressure stops just short of pain. Then Erica's hand begins the journey back the skin crinkles and gathers in front of the thumb and forefinger that form the front ring. The head disappears into the palm once again.

"Two"

Erica's hand delivers the pleasure tinged with pain once again. Quill gasps and pushes out as she reaches the base. The back stroke causes more pre-cum ooze out of the opening, this is adds to wet palm, Erica does a swirl when at the end to distribute the wetness.

"Three."

As her hand begins its delightful route along the shaft, quill glances at Erica. She is looking right at him, her gaze holds him for a second, she squeezes the shaft tightly and the balls even more so.

"Watch your cock quill. Look down not at me." The hard edge in her voice is still there. He obeys immediately.

"Four."

He knows she is watching his face, examining it, watching the emotions flicker across it. He cannot hide the pleasure she is delivering. He loves his reward for being a good boy.

"Five." Control is difficult the desire to spurt is great.

"Six." Deep breathes, that is the key. She told him so. He is going to control the feeling, that wonderful feeling.

"Seven." But it is not easy as he watches her hand move along the shaft. He will not disappoint, that is the key.

"Eight." So much red angry skin is now exposed when Erica's hand pushes back into his body at the bottom of the down stroke. Quill's push forward at this point seems to tear at the skin, but it is worth it to feel her grip increase on his sac as if she is showing pleasure at his efforts.

"Nine." He is feeling lust now, he grunts as he pushes forward and his reward is an extra hard squeeze of his balls.

"Ten." Last one. He pushes forward hard and fast an animalist sound escapes him. But there will be no release, there has not been in any of his reward strokes by Erica.

Once her hand returns to the head, Erica alters the grip and it returns to just the thumb and forefinger slowly stroking quill's cock. The feeling of her hand surrounding the shaft will last a few strokes, then fade.

"Well, quill I think you enjoyed that didn't you." Nothing escapes her, nothing is lost, everything is used against him at a later date.

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress." The thought of that manipulation will remain with him, the promise of her hand bringing such please will be the carrot to tempt quill further under her control.

A few moments of silence, of easy strokes, a chance to calm down while his cock is teased to remain hard. Erica's gaze wanders up and down quill from her hand that is manipulating him to his eyes. He feels as if he is not just being undressed, not that much is hidden, more his very being is slowly falling away, revealing more than just his naked body.

"Now quill, let us talk about Alice ." This she says, deliberately on the down stroke, when his cock is fully exposed, skin back, as he pushes out and it throbs. Quill knows that Erica is creating the image of Alice and his hard cock in his mind, he starts to go stiff when she says her name about the office the re-enforcement is done at every masturbation session. He does not know why, surely she would want him to become stiff at her name, in her presence, not when another woman's name is said. He dare not think of what cruel game Erica is playing with him. He just knows that Alice equals erection.

"You like Alice , don't you quill?" Again she says her name on the down stroke, when he is pushing out, reaching as far as possible, again his cock throbs. "I know you do quill, I can tell." Erica smiles then looks down at his cock which she is maintaining at full stretch as she keeps her hand pushing back into quill so it is completely exposed, skin back, the head swollen and purple. She then laughs, continues the stroking and looks back into his eyes.

"I loved the look on your face as you rushed in to find her standing there, your cup of semen in hand. It is all I could do to stop laughing out loud." A few more silent stokes. She studies him he knows she is, waiting for the right moment to plant the next seed of submission or confusion in his mind.

"Did you enjoy doing as Alice told you quill?" And there it is. Did Alice tell him what to do? He becomes confused, it shows, the stroking slows as Erica emphasises the next point.

"You know quill, when she told you to take a drink." Again on the down stroke. "Do you think she knew what was in your cup quill? Do you?" This thought floods his brain. Yes, it is true, Alice had told him to drink and like a good submissive, he had drunk his own semen. More silent strokes, to ensure the thought sinks home.

"Would you like Alice to order you around quill? What would you do if she was to take over your training quill?"

Despite the fact he is now pumping his hips in time with the delicious stroking of his cock by Erica he manages to say, "I am very happy with your Mistress Erica, I don't want anyone else to teach me Mistress. Please Mistress, don't give me away please Mistress." There is a pleading in his voice.

"I hear what you say quill, but I'm not sure your body agrees." Again the mocking laughter. "You really want me to continue quill?"

"Yes Mistress, please Mistress." He is unsure if she means to continue teaching him or stroking him, either way he does not want it to stop.

Erica smiles.

"Good boy. Look down quill and count to ten."

The feeling of desire and confusion is replaced with joy as he looks down and starts the count. As before Erica's hand encloses the head of his cock and a full hard stroke down to the balls, which she squeezes, signals another few minutes of pleasure and control for quill.

He finally says ten and Erica returns to the finger and thumb strokes, quill breaths hard and long, fights for control of the pressure.

"Control it quill. Don't spurt, control your cock." Erica's words are more of a command; he knows she will be disappointed if he spills his seed before she has given permission. But watching her fingers glide along the shaft, the sensation they produce which is slamming into his brain is so hard to control. He knows she is watching his face, his eyes, he wants to look back at her, to fall helplessly into her gaze, but that would be too much, he would not be able to control the feeling then.

Erica continues to stimulate quill in silence, he feels the first beads of sweat form on his brow.

Without warning, Erica's hand disappears under his shirt and takes hold of his sac, she is rough and hard, her fingers squeezing and releasing the two soft balls that live within it. Quill gasps at this sudden switch in attention and without thinking lifts his head to look at her. Erica's face is hard, her eyes steely, her mouth tight lipped. This is not good, quill started to shake. Her manipulation of his scrotum increases in force.

"Now tell me what happened at the water cooler quill. What did Mistress Yvonne say to you?"

"I errrr, it errr." The stumbling start only makes Erica increase the hand movement and the strength of the squeezing, she starts to pull and twist the sac as well, quill gasps.

" I errrr... bumped into Mistress Yvonne and she handed me the cup Mistress." Erica does not let up in the manipulation of his sac, pulling and twisting it while looking straight into his eyes, straight at the terror. "She errr, kindly put some water in the cup Mistress, she said it would make drinking it easier Mistress." Quill lets out a slightly muffled but stained whimper as Erica ramps up the rough treatment of his sac.

A moment passes then Erica very deliberately says. "Is that all quill? Was nothing else discussed quill?" A twist and pull of the sac.

Barely able to catch his breath, quill knows he must tell all, Erica already knows, but quill has to tell the truth and hide nothing. He knows this, no matter what the consequences will be.

"She offered to help me Mistress, to help me masturbate and fill the cup Mistress." Now that he has said it, now that it is out there quill feels better, as if a weight has been lifted.