Office Tryst

Story Info
She's standing on a cliff looking down...
1.6k words
3.83
13.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sits behind her monitor at the desk in her office and stares at a blank screen. Her mind has wandered again to the outer edges of her subconscious. That faint, barely visible line between conscious thought and fantasy.

She's standing on a cliff looking down, leans just a bit further to get a good view and the edge crumbles under her feet. She sails into her dreamland; her fantasies come to life in her mind. So lost in thought it seems real. She forgets about the blank monitor in front of her, the keyboard inches away from her tapping fingers. She can smell the flowers. She's lying in a field blanketed with wild flowers. Little violet ones, deep red ones, dusty pink ones, even some yellow and orange ones on the distant hills. They reach towards the bright sunshine, as if they're climbing the hill stretching to get closer. She closes her eyes and soaks in the sunlight. The way it warms her as the gentle breeze caresses her skin.

She curls her bare toes in the grass, giggling at the slight tickle she gets. Jill lies down on the pillow soft bed of grass amongst the flowers. She shifts her body to place her arm under her head and a tingle begins between her thighs. Odd, she thinks as she shifts her weight just a bit more, rolling even more toward her right. There it is again, that tingle. She squeezes her buttocks together, thinking maybe she's laying on something. The tingle has grown now. Her heart starts beating faster. The tingling sensation keeps growing. She can feel it rising towards her stomach. It's changed. It's not gentle anymore. She shifts again; again the tingle rises in intensity, warming her, making her heart race as it curls its way up her body. Her curiosity is growing, there's no alarm, just curiosity. She starts to sit up; the movement makes her pussy muscles clench. Now she can feel them. The marble sized balls tucked deep within her wet pussy, her Ben Wah balls. The tingling makes sense now. A smile creeps over her face as she survey's her surroundings. She's completely alone. It's just her and the flowers.

Jill leans backwards to rest propped up on her elbows. She clenches her pussy again. This time rolling the muscles as they clench, working the Ben Wah balls back and forth against the walls of her increasingly sensitive, wet pussy. Her nipples harden as her heart begins to race. One more squeeze of her tight muscles and she can feel her orgasm begin to build ever so slightly in her. Her body cries for more, aches to feel the wonderful erotic sensation of the Ben Wah balls as they push into and against the walls of her pussy. Flexing and waving, clench and release. The beautiful pattern that brings her closer and closer to the edge of ecstasy. She lies down on the grass and unbuttons her shirt, exposing her large firm breasts and hard rosy nipples.

As her hands cup and being to massage her nipples she bends one leg at the knee, driving her heel into the crotch of her shorts. Her heel rubs her wonderfully rough shorts against the outside of her pussy lips as she pinches her nipples and ripples her pussy muscles around the Ben Wah balls. Her mind is spinning, lost in the growing ecstasy inside her. Harder she pushes her heel into her pussy, harder still she pinches her bright red nipples. They're so sensitive now. She can feel the breeze caressing them as she pinches, sending shivers down her spine and covering her in goose bumps of pleasure. She can feel her heat and moisture on her heel. So close. She's almost there. Her pussy muscles clenching and releasing faster and faster driving her entire body, her mind to the brink.

She begins to quiver, the anticipation almost to much to bear. She can feel herself at the edge. She almost has that grand release her body is begging for and has needed for so long. Just as she bites her lip and almost crosses the threshold of rapture she hears a throat clear. She can feel the scarlet red blush covering her cheeks. She's not alone. She looks around the room, just now realizing she's still sitting in her chair in her office, and right in front of her is her gorgeous coworker, Shawn. He smiles devilishly at her. His eyes flash to her breasts and she releases her grip on them. Damn, she forgotten she was still gripping them. Quickly her hands drop and she crosses her arms over her chest. Partly from the defiance building in her, partly from her embarrassment, but mostly because she doesn't want him to see her peaked nipples pushing against her shirt.

Jill gives herself a mental slap for not locking her office door while she glares at Shawn. "What do you want?" she snips at him.

He stands there for a second in complete silence before looking her in the eyes and saying "The same thing you do, even if you won't admit it."

She's confused. She's had a crush on Shawn for a while but he doesn't know that, at least she doesn't think he knows. She can't remember asking him for anything so what the world does he mean? Shawn reaches his hand behind him and locks the office door, his eyes never leaving hers.

He steps forward, gently pulls her up from her chair, unbuttons and pushes down her slacks and sets her teetering on the very edge of her desk. She's stunned, she can't speak. Her mind cries no but her body cries yes. She says nothing; she can't take her eyes off him. As he leans forward to kiss her neck he unbuttons his slacks and drops them to the floor. Followed by his boxers. As his lips make their first contact with her neck she instinctively arches her back shoving her breasts towards him. She tries to speak but his fingers cover her mouth. Shawn shakes his head no and whispers, "No words, no thinking, just feel."

He unbuttons her blouse and he trials kisses over her neck, her collarbone, down her chest. She grips his upper arms and begins to wrap her legs around his waist, edging herself almost off her desk; trying to get closer to him, to get him inside her. Suddenly he stops. He pulls away from her, grabs her arm and pulls her off her desk. Her mind races, trying to figure out what's going on.

Before she can gather enough coherent thought to speak Shawn twists her around, bends her over her desk, spreads her thighs apart and buries his rock hard cock deep inside her dripping pussy. All the way to the base in one stroke. She gasps and bites her lip trying not to scream. She had no idea how absolutely huge he was! Her mind goes blank as he slowly inches out of her. So slowly she can feel every ripple, every twitch of his cock and bulged vein as he leaves her. He's almost completely out of her when he reaches around and grabs her breasts in his rough calloused hands. They feel like sand paper against her tender peaked nipples. Glorious sandpaper rubbing, massaging and squeezing the sensitized skin of her bare breasts. Shawn reenters her. Slower this time. Giving her a chance to feel him all over again. He strains to take it slow and let her feel him though he's dying to slam her hard. He revels in the way her tight wet pussy wraps around his thick cock. Soaking and coating it in her juices as he enters her.

He can't wait any longer, he has to have her, NOW. He pulls and pushes his cock into and out of her pussy. She feels so perfect wrapped around him like this. Taking every inch of him, growing wetter and wetter the harder he slams himself into her. Harder and harder he drives himself into her. She rakes her nails across her desk, grasping for something to hang onto. Her breath coming in short gasps to match his. Their worlds are spinning together. It's impossible for her to think. All she can do is feel.

The fantastic feeling of his hands on her breasts, kneading them, pulling on them every time he fills her aching wet pussy with the strength of his manhood. Her insides are on fire. Her heart is racing. She can barely breathe as the orgasm building inside her threatens to destroy any control she has left. She grips the edge of her desk, white knuckled, clinging desperately. With each thrust she can hear him grunt with pleasure behind her. She can feel his cock throb. She knows he's as close to the edge as she is. He thrusts his hips forward, shoving his steel rod as hard and as deep as he can, throwing them both into a mind blowing, head spinning orgasm. He clamps his hand over her mouth just in time to muffle her scream. Shawn collapses on top of her, gathering his thoughts for a minute. She almost cries at the feel of him pulling his still twitching cock from the warm folds of her pussy.

Shawn dresses quickly, kisses the back of her neck, unlocks the door and slips from her office. Without a word, leaving her dazed, confused, longing for more, yet somehow satisfied and a tiny bit sore. She smiles at the little pinch of pain as she pulls her panties and slacks back up. As she finishes dressing herself she wonders what tomorrows work day will bring.