Office Tryst Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my fingers from her holes, pushing my chair back away from my desk. I had to get to the bathroom quickly. Almost racing, I managed to get into the bathroom, and washed my hands thoroughly. Returning to my office, Kimberly motioned for me to get closer. "Boss, my ass is yours! I love a good ass fucking! But I get very loud when fucked there. So no ass fucking here!" she informed me. My cock chubbed big time. God I wanted to grab her, throw her over my desk, and fuck her ass hard. "You want me?" she asked. I nodded, the decision

"Sit in my chair," I instructed, closing my door, locking it for safety. "I want to cum on your tits," I informed her. "Open your blouse, take your bra off," I continued. She moved quickly, letting her large tits hang in front of me. With large, puffy nipples, they looked rather good for a woman of her age. As she reached to my pants, I reached to her left nipple, rolling it between my thumb and finger. It was large, hard, and sensitive. With my cock bobbing in front of her face, she devoured my cock, coating her saliva over the flesh. Squeezing her tits together, she pressed them to my cock, sliding me against her sternum. Between her and my movements, we got a rhythm, tit fucking her quickly. She started at me, then dropped her head, her tongue trying to lick the head of my cock as I thrust up into her tits. I grabbed her head, her shoulder as I thrust against her. Within a minute, I was ready to cum. I pushed her back, grabbed my rigid cock, and stoked full length as my orgasm ripped through my balls. She lifted her tits up toward my cock as the first rope blasted out, squirting high on her collarbone and draping down over her tits. A second blast erupted, this time she moved her face to the head of my cock, her mouth open. I shot a third, fourth, and fifth blast into her open mouth, her tongue washing through the pooled cum in her mouth. Her lips surrounded the tip, sucking hard to gather any remaining fluid. I could see her cheeks bulge as she allowed the mixture of saliva and cum slide to the back of her mouth, and swallowed a couple times to get it down her throat. Opening, she showed me an empty mouth as she moved to suck the head into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head, probing the eye again. I pushed her back, needing to get my pants up and our day started. She swiped her fingers through the mess of cum on her tits, and licked her fingers clean. Smiling, she stood, kissed me, and went to the door. She turned to smile at me as she exited my office.

1 for 1 I thought to myself. Not even 8:00 am, and we both had cum already. I was looking forward to the day. I was scheduled and in meetings for the morning, with a free hour for lunch. Dani left a note to meet with her at lunch time. Hungry, I stopped by her office, offered her lunch, but we must move quickly. I had a 1:00 meeting. As we left, she started talking about the marketing synopsis that would be required for our report. I listened carefully. She sure was an attractive, sexy, intelligent young lady. I responded as required and kept my focus on our business at hand. Lunch went quickly, we returned to the afternoon as planned. Me back in meetings, looking forward to the morning.

As the end of the day approached, Kimberly asked for more time with me. I was horny by then, and told her it would be about 5:30 or 6:00, but I wanted her! As time ran out of the afternoon, Kimberly came to the office. "No panties boss man," she offered. "Please eat me! I need to cum so badly!" she stated. "I made myself cum at my desk waiting for you," she informed me. "I'm wet, ready, and want to cum on your tongue," she continued. As she made her way to my desk, I moved to stop her, dropped to my knees, lifted her skirt, and proceeded to lick her clit as she stood in front of me. I pinned her legs together, just my tongue snaking between her lips, over her sensitive clit. I teased her incessantly. Her hands held my head, pulling me to her body as she wished. I probed, licked, and teased her sensitive clit. As her orgasm approached, I pushed her legs apart, my fingers grabbing her labia, spreading them to free her clit. I sucked the engorged flesh into my mouth, thrashing her hard. Her legs buckled, her body slumping to the hard carpet. Pushing her thighs apart, I moved to suck her cunt into my mouth. I assaulted her cunt, my tongue licking up and down her slit, probing her wet hole. As her orgasm approached, I increased my assault, nipping, holding her clit firmly between my teeth, flicking it furiously back and forth with my tongue. I mashed it on the inside of my teeth. Her muted moaning filled my sensed as her hips tilted, thrust upwards, and legs spread wide to offer her sex to me. Her body raced to her orgasm! "Oh shit," was all she muttered as her orgasm rippled through her body. Her legs clamped carefully along side my ears, holding me in place. I sucked her cunt softly, driving my tongue deep into her hole.

I rose to my knees, opening my pants, pushing my briefs down to my knees. Fisting my cock, I slowly, softly, I moved up her body. As my cock touched her lips, I pushed gently, pushing the head into her body. I tenderly, effortlessly, pushed my cock into her body, her legs wrapping around my waist as inch after inch slid into her body. Filled, I nestled down on her, feeling her body meld with mine as I pumped my rigid cock in and out of her body. We were one, our passions, our lust driving our bodies together. After several minutes, my cock expanded, and spit forth my juices into her waiting body again. Relaxing, I collapsed on her body. We kissed gently, softly for the next half hour. I licked and sucked on her tits, nipping and caressing her rigid, heavenly nipples. She purred as I suckled her tits and nipples.

As we dressed to leave, Kimberly offered "Be careful tomorrow boss man," and was gone.

I wondered what tomorrow would bring.

12