Office Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both laugh and I feel them block the sun as they walk past towards the water. I open my eyes hidden behind my sunglasses and look up slightly to check them out as they walk into the water.

It would be hard to find two MILFs more different on the same beach. One tall, dark, with long straight hair, the other short, petite, with pale skin, and short curly hair. The only thing close to matching is the color of their hair and the size of their breast. Still it looks like Ann's breasts are larger and much fuller. It's very strange to see such large breast on a woman who is so petite and firm. I can't wrap my head around how fit Ann is but still have so much bounce in her breast. I'm interrupted from my ogling as Summer moves her towel down even with mine into the sun.

"Don't let me sit out here too long or I'll end up as red as my hair." She says as she takes her white cover off. She turns away from me so that I can't see her exposed belly, but I get a great look at her well rounded yet firm ass.

"Would you like me to put some sun block on for you?" I ask her.

"No, its ok I can get it." She replies then more quietly "wouldn't want anybody to get the wrong idea."

"Wrong idea?" I think to myself "you were just tongue wrestling me in front of the whole world an hour ago." All I can do is shake my head.

I roll over on my stomach and let the sun warm my back. Once again I feel someone walk by and blocking the sun. I assume its Ann and Aznar returning from the water. But to my surprise I hear Dee say "don't lay out like that for too long or you will burn."

I turn my head and look up to see Dee standing over me, towel in one hand and a beach bag in the other. She's wearing a two piece dark green swimsuit with no straps and her lovely breasts are bulging out.

"You're right I should go back to my room and get some sun block" I say, suddenly a little nervous.

Being surrounded by all of these girls was starting to get to me. I was trying to keep it all straight in my head. I slept with Aznar last night and nobody can know about that. Summer wanted me to be With Dee tonight and nobody can know about that except Summer. Summer and I had just made out with each other and nobody could know about that. Jodi wanted to nail me but everybody seemed to know that already, but I was quickly coming to the conclusion that I didn't want to touch her. Ann was a mystery wrapped in a mystery.

Needless to say my 'master plan' of sleeping with all five was looking a bit grim. Hell I didn't even want to sleep with one of them and she was the easiest one to get. The sweat forming on my skin didn't have much to do with the sun beating down on me. Dee snaps me out of my thoughts and I realize it probably looked like I was staring at her.

"Don't worry I have some here" Dee replies reaching in to her bag and pulling a bottle of sunblock out.

"Would you like for me to put some on your back." She asks.

"That would be great if you don't mind" I reply, not willing to get on her bad side again.

She pores some of the cold liquid on my back and starts to rub it in. I must admit she has strong hands and she gives me more of a massage than just covering the exposed skin.

Then suddenly she stops and says "there you go, unless you need help with the front?"

"Oh ah..." I start to say as I think about who is around me "I can get that part". We both cover our front sides with sun block and Dee turns to me and asks "would you mind doing my back?" she hands me the bottle and lays face down on her towel. "As if I would say no" I thought to myself.

I look down and realize she's wearing a thong. WOW is all I could think. Did I say she had a big butt? From this view it's not so large at all. In fact it's very well rounded and perhaps her hips are on the wide side but after giving birth to so many children that's no surprise.

I put some lotion in my hands and start to cover her shoulders when she says "hold on a second", reaches behind her back and undoes the top letting the two pieces fall to her sides. "Ok, go ahead".

I cover her shoulders and upper back, working my way down, lightly caressing the sides of her breast before catching myself then moving down her back to the top of her thong.

"There you go" I tell her quickly scanning the other girls to see if they were watching. Thankfully the others seemed to be engrossed in other activities.

"I think you missed a spot" she says as she wiggles her ass a bit. I hear a soft laugh from Summer on the other side of me. I look over to see her head turning away from us. I squirt some more sun block into my hands and start rubbing it in to her ass cheeks. I can't help myself, I start squeezing her ass as I rub the lotion in, running my thumbs down the strip of swimsuit in her crack. She lifts her ass up each time my thumbs come close to her ass hole or pussy.

"That should work" she says and turns her head to smile at me. I let go and sit back on my towel realizing I have a solid hard on. I roll back over my stomach and wait for it to go away.

We lay there for a while and I roll over in time to see Ann and Aznar returned from the water each with giant hard nipples pushing against the fabric of their suits from the cold water. They had to have seen me looking but neither said anything. I continued to replay the events from last night with Aznar in my mind until finally Jodi woke up and said "I'm hungry."

"Well, I guess it's about lunch time and I need to go pick up some things from the store. Why don't you guys head for the café and I'll catch up with you." Summer told us.

"I'm not that hungry, I think I'll go see what the stores up front have to offer" replied Dee.

"Oh shopping might I go with you?" asked Aznar.

"Sure!" replied Dee.

So Ann, Jodi, and I headed for the little café between the pools while the others headed off. We pulled up at a round table and order some lunch. Our food came out and we started eating when Jodi exclaimed "I'm going to puke!" and ran towards the bathrooms. I looked at Ann trying to hold my laughter in until Ann let out a mousy laugh herself.

Once we both finished laughing Ann asked me "what do you think of Jodi?"

"Maybe she drank the water." I replied.

"That's not what I meant and you know it, but I already have a good idea of what you think of her so I'll let it slide. Besides I don't think it was the water that got her sick" Ann said with a smirk.

"You really have been hitting the gym. "She said next. I was a little surprised she took the conversation in that direction but I replied "yes I have."

"Well it's definitely paying off" she quickly replied eyeing me from the waist up.

I was more than a little surprised she was being so forward. We never talked like this back home and I must admit that I was trying to change her questions and comments around in my head so that they didn't come across so forward or so sexual. Until last night I had never had a sexual thought of her and now I was attempting to fit the woman in front of me into the mousy, motherly secretary from back home, but the two weren't fitting at all.

"Thanks... you look like you're in pretty good shape yourself" I responded lamely. She had put her shorts back on when we left the beach but had left her tank off, leaving her bikini top exposed.

"You think so?" she said as she moved her arms out from in front of her chest pushing her breast out slightly. "Thank you! It's nice to be noticed!"

"The only reason I never noticed before is because you hid it under all those conservative clothes" I wanted to say but went with "it would be difficult not to".

"Apparently 30 plus years of marriage makes you oblivious to some things!" she said with a laugh. Who was this woman and what has she done with the secretary that was so quiet you could forget she was in the same room as you. I wasn't sure what to say. Was there a line I shouldn't cross or should I just say what I was thinking.

Finally I decided to see where this conversation was going and said "I'm sorry if I offend you but you have one of the hottest bodies on this beach and easily the hottest body on someone your age I have ever seen. I'm not sure how I never noticed before this trip."

She just laughed and said "I'll take that as a complement even though we are just about the only people on this beach."

"Please do, and know that if you weren't spoken for one of us would be in serious trouble." Slipped out of my mouth before I get stop it.

She held up her empty ring finger and said "my husband and I have a rule about vacations. As long as we don't come home with anything or anyone more than what we left with, we have no problems."

The look of surprise on my face made her laugh even more before saying "don't worry I have my eye set on something a little different than you." As her head turned in the direction Jodi had run. "But know that if you and I did meet up, it would be you in serious trouble."

All I could do was smile at her and think to myself "my god is this mousey secretary is some sort of wild and crazy bi-swinger?"

Then she spoke again "besides it seems you have your hands full with Aznar, Dee, and unless I miss my guess Summer." All I could do was look at her dumb founded.

"I... I don't...know" was all I was able to stammer.

"Did you think I wouldn't notice Aznar in the pool with you, or Aznar going for a walk at night for an hour with no shoes, in a wet swimsuit and a towel? I also saw you coming out of the bathroom with Dee at the Christmas party and I would have to be blind to miss the way your eyes all ways follow Summer around. You wouldn't believe what you can see when nobody notices you." She said with a smile.

I must have looked like a fish out of water trying and failing to come up with something to say.

"Don't worry I won't say anything. I'll even help you out if you need it, as long as you do the same for me" she tells me nodding over her shoulder at the way Jodi had run.

"I'm not sure I understand..." was all I was able to say.

"Don't worry. You don't need to understand. Let's just leave it at if one of needs help they can ask the other one and hopefully we will both get what we want." She tells patting her hand on my arm in a strangely motherly way. For some reason a picture of me laying on the bed with Ann riding me on top entered my head and I couldn't shake it.

I'm not sure if I was staring or how long I hesitated before answering but when her hand went from patting my arm to rubbing it I snapped out of it.

"Deal" I replied and raised my glass to her before saying "May we both get what we want."

Her gaze went from a motherly one to a cougarish grin in an eye blink and she raised her glass to meet mine, repeating "may we both get what we want."

A few moments passed and Summer joined us and sat at one of the empty spots. Looking at the all most untouched plate off food where Jodi was sitting and then at our almost empty plates she asked "what happened to Jodi?"

"Bathroom..." I replied nodding in the direction she went.

"I'll go check on her, I'm done eating anyway." Ann said picking up her beach things and Jodi's before departing.

"Good luck!" I told her with smile. Ann returned our secret smile and headed off.

"Good luck?" asked Summer.

"Jodi was an odd shade of green when she left. I imagine she's throwing up right now." I said.

"Good luck indeed! You wouldn't catch me in there." She said laughing.

"Nor me" I replied and then "there's Dee and Aznar finished shopping and It looks like they cleaned the store out." I could just see them walking out of the store across the pool. Summer turned her head and squinted and then said "you most really like Dee's swimsuit if you can see it from here."

"It is hard to miss at any distance" I replied.

"Just so you know she spent three hours at the store trying on different suits. When I told her you were coming all the old lady one pieces went back and we spent another three hours trying on bikinis. I can't believe I didn't see it then." Summer said.

"I hope she isn't getting the wrong idea." I replied with a worried glance at Summer.

"From what I can tell, I think she believes that if she can get you she can get anybody." Summer said.

Dee and Aznar apparently weren't starving since they headed back to the rooms, probably to drop off their shopping spree.

I decided to change the subject, so I asked Summer "speaking about swimsuits, where did you get that suit you had on last night?"

"Why do you ask?" she asked suddenly, looking a little nervous.

"Because that had to be one of the hottest swimsuits I have ever seen." I replied truthfully.

"Well I was looking for something sexy to wear that covered all the right spot." She said as her hand drifted to her partially hidden stomach.

"I don't see anything that needs covering right now" I told her.

I could tell I had embarrassed her again "well thank you for that. I have been working hard but having three kids stretches things out... unless your Ann apparently. I know it looks ok but it's not like it used to be back in college." She said turning red and looking at her plate.

"Well, none of us look like we did in college or high school for that matter." I replied, trying to make her feel better.

"That's easy for you to say! I don't ever remember you having a six pack and the rest of you is even bigger than before!" she replied.

"We can talk about bigger chests if you want.... But I'll leave it at its nice to be noticed" I said quickly eying her breasts and then returned to her eyes before adding "thanks for noticing and I hope you understand I notice all the hard work you have put in as well."

She just laughed and halfheartedly covered her boobs with her arm. The waiter came around and she ordered food and we both got a drink. We talked and laughed for a while until Dee and Aznar returned.

"Just so you know I have changed rooms with Ann. Jodi is in rough shape and Ann wanted to keep an eye on her. So I'll be rooming with Aznar for the rest of the trip." Dee told us.

"I can't believe that little slut is ruining Ann's vacation!" Summer fumed.

"That's the strange thing, Ann seems happy about it." Aznar said.

"I guess Ann's not happy unless she's mother hen" I threw in trying to smooth things over. This was clearly Ann's work at positioning Jodi for herself and separating Dee from Jodi at night for me. The storm in Summer's eyes left as fast as it came and she just shrugged.

Dee and Aznar ordered some food and the four of us sat around and talked for a while until Summer asked "so did you two find anything good shopping?" They both said yes and then Aznar mentioned "you should go back with us and see all the things they have. There were three or four stores we didn't even go in." Summer thought this was a great idea. But shopping was not one of the things on my to-do list. So I excused myself and headed back to my room to take a nap before my "big date" with Dee.

I got to my room and stretched out on my bed only to have somebody knock on the door. "What now" I wondered. I got up and went to the door and found Ann wearing her white tank with nothing underneath and her bikini bottoms with a beer in her hand.

"Can I come in for a second?" she asked as she looked past me to see if anybody else was inside.

"Sure, why not." I replied stepping to the side to allow her in. she walked in and turned around as I closed the door.

"You know how we were talking about helping each other out earlier?" she asked.

"Yeah, I already helped by diverting Summer on your little room change thing" I replied.

"Thanks, but I have a bigger problem that I need your help with" She said.

"I'm listening" I replied.

"Here's the thing, I got Jodi in my room and gave her a few drinks. Some hair of the dog you know, but it's not enough. All she keeps talking about is you. So I was thinking that maybe you could come in and have a few beers, maybe warm her up, and then maybe pass her off to me?" she asked.

"I don't know... I have a thing with Dee tonight and if I hook up with Jodi I know she will run her mouth. I don't think it's a good idea." I replied.

"Listen I promise Jodi won't say a thing, think of me as your wingman, I can keep her...occupied." She tells me but she can see that I'm not sold on the idea.

"On top of that maybe you can do a little more than warm her up. Maybe you could warm both of us up." She said as she closed the distance between us. She presses her breasts against my stomach so that I can see down into her cleavage and then begins rubbing my cock beneath my shorts.

"holy shit! This woman doesn't mess around!" was all I could think as her hand applied a little pressure to my cock.

Her free hand grabs my right hand and presses it against her swimsuit covered ass. I squeeze her ass cheek, I expected it to be loose and flat but it was very firm, round and petite. I slid my left hand up and she pulls far enough away to allow my hand to reach her breast. I can feel a large, erect nipple pushing against the fabric of her shirt. I run my thumb across it a few times as Ann gets a hungry look in her eye. Her hand on my shorts moves up to the tie strings and pulled them, loosening my shorts. She pushed down on my shorts until my cock came free and she began lightly stroking it.

I took my hand from her ass and moved it around her waist and then ran both of my hands up under her shirt. As my hands made the short trip up from her waist to her breast her top came up with it until I reached her breasts. I had to pull her tank away from her body so that her breasts could escape. I must say that I was extremely pleased, her breasts had a little sag to them but they both felt full. I ran my thumbs against both of her large pink nipples and watching them ping back into place. The entire time I did this she just watched me with a slight grin on her face, still slowly working my cock in her hand. I was a little frustrated at how far away her breast where so I dropped both of my hands to her ass and picked her up in the air, bringing her tits up to eye level. With a squeak of surprise she released my cock and wrapped her arms around my neck for balance, pressing my face between her breasts. She quickly regained her composure though and wrapped her legs around the middle of my torso and leaning back far enough so she could direct one of her nipples into my hungry mouth.

I took the tip of her left breasts into my mouth and ran my tongue around her nipple causing her to squirm a little. I pushed the fingers on both of my hands between her ass and her swimsuit until I had a good grip on nothing but ass. I don't have large hands but it seemed they were big enough to each hold one of her small ass cheeks.

After a few twirls of my tongue she pulled her breast away and pressed the other one towards my face. I worked that one over the same way I had the first as I strained my fingers towards her pussy, but the her suit combined with the way she was pressed up against me made it impossible. I pulled my right hand free of her swimsuit and snaked it over her bottom and down between her legs. I ran my finger against the material covering her slit and I could start to feel her wetness seeping through.

Ann pressed herself down, pushing her pussy against my finger and softly mumbled "that's a good boy, rub mommies pussy."

It took me a second to realize what she had just said. I stopped sucking her breast for a second to replay her words in my head. I had heard of times and even read stories where an older guy would like being called daddy by a younger lover but never the other way around. I suddenly remembered that I knew her oldest son, Paul, who was around ten years younger than me, and the thought of some incestuous relationship between the two ignited a fire I hadn't known was there. I quickly took her nipple between my teeth and started to lightly pull on it as the hand at her pussy attempted to push or pull the fabric far enough away to get beneath it. I succeeded in getting a finger under her swimsuit and it easily slide into her opening.