Office Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WARDOG77
WARDOG77
31 Followers

"Ok mam I'll be right out" was all I could think to say. Back in the pants it went and out the door down the aisle back to my seat. Almost to my seat we hit a large pump and as I went to catch myself on the back of the nearest chair my hand missed went right passed a shock of red hair and landed square on Summer's right breast. In shock more than anything I looked at her then my hand then back to her. Of all the things that she could have said I didn't expect her to say "I think it's safe you can let go now."

"Sorry" was all I could think to say as I quickly moved forward and sat down in my seat. The plane didn't even shiver for the rest of the flight. We landed without incident, made it through what passes for customs, collected our baggage and headed out side to where our taxi bus was going to be waiting.

Fortunately this wasn't my first trip to Old Mexico, I knew how things worked, who to talk to, and who to tip. I also know enough Spanish to keep most of the locals on their best behavior. My crotch problem forgotten for the moment as had to herd 5 females away from the crap sellers and into our waiting taxi. I chose to sit up front with driver so I could avoid Dee, Jodi, and now Aznar and I was still a little embarrass about the whole tit grab thing with Wynter. Gave the driver the name of our hotel and we were off. I asked in Spanish how long it would take to get to the hotel and he told me 45 minutes. At which point Jodi had to ask "what did he say? What did he say?" so I informed the back 45 minutes to the hotel and we road on to the constant yammering that will occur when 5 women are stuck in a car together mixed with whatever the hell the crap coming out of the taxi speakers was.

As we pulled into the gated hotel I received an email update from Mike still snowing back home we were the only flight to make it out. Everybody else in the company was stuck. I thought "to bad so sad perhaps he shouldn't have sent me with the girls."

Fortunately check in went smooth. Almost to smooth but I couldn't figure out why. Ann and Aznar got their keys, Jodi and Dee where apparently roomed together and Summer and I each got our own rooms since her husband was still snowed in. the hotel was very new and set up nicely. The main check in area and all the restaurants where in one large building centrally located with two very large pools with swim up bars between it and the ocean. The actual rooms where centered away from the main building. Each of the hotel rooms where constructed in a crescent shape with a smaller pool and bar in the center.

All of our rooms where located on the same floor of the same building and our building was just south of the main building. Not a bad set up I thought. Close to everything but not right in main path of all the other guests... guests! That's what's been missing since we got to the hotel. There were almost no other guests. I turn to the baggage boy "where is everybody" I ask in Spanish. He replied in broken English "slow season and bad storm not many guests". Shit how the hell was I supposed to hook up with some hot chick when there were no hot chicks? As I look down the hallway at the girls all I can see is engaged office assistant that I was warned to stay away from, crazy foreigner that might fuck me or might kill me, mousey mom secretary that hadn't shown an ounce of interest, co-workers wife that could suck the dimple of a golf ball with past baggage that I probably didn't want to add to, and the boss's hot wife that I have secretly wanted since college that could practically ruin my life and my job assuming she was interested in the first place. Shit, shit, shit.

Just then Summer spoke up "so what's the plan? Rest, pool, or food?" Dee throws out "let eat real quick and then hit the pool." So off to the closest restaurant we go. Table for 6 no problem sit anywhere you like. Of course as I try to sit down between Ann and Summer, the two I trust not to start anything, Jodi cuts Ann of at the pass and plops down right next to me. We order and our food comes out lightning fast almost faster than the drinks. We sit, we eat, we drink, and we wonder what our co-workers are doing back at home. Suddenly there's a hand on my left leg rubbing up and down, a little higher up each time. Damn Jodi just won't give up. I politely brush her hand to the side and scoot to the right a little closer to Summer who looks at me and smiles. We have a few more drinks and all the booze is starting to catch up to some of the girls. Jodi can only reach my left knee but she's rubbing it for all she worth. All the girls are laughing at my jokes and occasionally Wynter would swat my arm or pat my hand if the joke was extremely funny. As the sun sets we get a beautiful view of the ocean and I can see all the girls stop and watch. At this point the drinks had started to get to me as well and really need to get my rocks off. I suggest going back to our building and swimming in the pool there since we were the only guests in the building. Everybody seemed to think this was a great idea.

As we walked back to the building a switched flipped in my head. I went from staying as far away from these five girls to wondering if I had a chance at all five. Maybe it was the drinks maybe it was pent up lust but the more I thought about it the more I liked the idea. Into our rooms we went. I had brought a couple of different swim shorts and I grabbed the first ones I saw. Out of my room I go and yelled down the hallway "see you ladies at the pool". I glided down the stairs and out the door, straight to the bar where I ordered a beer and sat down so I could see the girls coming out to the pool and judge what my best options where.

First out was of course Jodi in a white bikini that didn't fit to well and was probably see thru when wet. I would have to say it was a little over the top slutty even for me. C at best. Next up was Aznar in a nicely cut but not to reviling brown one piece I'd give it a B+. Next out was Dee in a black two piece that hid her somewhat larger bottom well but showed of her rack nicely. But just a B on my grading scale. At this point I looked to Jodi in the pool. Yep see thru... nice pink nipples. Dee comes over and stands next to me at the bar basically laying her tits on the bar, orders a drink, and looks to me with a hungry smile. The sound of the door closing makes me look up away from her ample breasts and here comes Summer in a black one piece split down the middle to show a little cleavage but not much else... damn that's a bummer I think. Then she stops and turns at the pool and turns talk to Aznar. The top of her swim suite ties at the neck and then there is no back all the way down to the crack of her ass. This style of suit allows a little cleavage on both the inside and outside of both breast. Combine that with the fact that the bottom barely covers half her tight toned ass checks... A+ all day in my book.

Dee snaps me out of my ogling by saying "easy cowboy no drooling by the pool. It's a slip hazard".

"Ha, ha Dee very funny" I reply glancing down again at her breasts. I must have lost a few seconds between those amazing breasts because suddenly Summer appeared between us.

"What are you two up to?" she asked us.

"Nothing" we both said, perhaps too loudly. I quickly grabbed my drink and headed to the pool, mumbling something about cooling off. Half way to the pool I look up and there stood little Ann in a two piece blue and green swimsuit. Firm, flat stomach. Tight but slim arms and legs. Slightly rounded butt. And 2 large happy breasts. Sexy for sure but not over the top. Everything was appropriately covered but left little to the imagination. Who knew that that was hiding under all those office clothes. I must admit her husband was a lucky dog to have that 50 something next to him in bed every night.

She walked right past me with a very mousey "hi" as if she knew I was staring but didn't want to embarrass either of us. "Hi" was the only thing I could say as I watched her walk right past me and up to the bar where Wynter and Dee were deep in conversation.

I moved on to the pool and sat on a step a safe distance for Aznar half in half out of the water. I must say I wasn't sure how to start up a conversation after our run-in on the plane. At work our interaction was limited to short questions and answers. Surprisingly she broke the ice by saying "it's nice to have some down time from the kids and work."

I replied "I'm sure it is." We continued the talk discussing how nice the weather was. Then moving to conversation to what her family would be up to while we were gone. All very nice, safe conversation, nothing that could set her off again. Perhaps it was the drinks but somehow she had closed the distance between us from a few feet to a few inches without me noticing. While where talking Jodi had moved out into the stomach deep water and was splashing around trying to show off her goods. I did my best to ignore her. At one point she made a commotion big enough for me to look up. Aznar chose this moment to roll over on to her stomach. Resting her arms on the step and her soft breasts on her arms. Her right elbow was resting right up against the outside of my left leg. I didn't move over and neither did she. So apparently she comfortable with it. I decided to take this moment to lean back resting my arms on the outside of the pool. This exposed my partial six pack that I had been working on since my break up 6 months ago. If she liked what she saw she didn't show it. But sitting like this allowed me to see down her back to nice tight ass that was surfacing and then sinking in the water. All while appearing to be looking her in the face. Our perhaps I was wrong as she started slowing kicking her legs under the water bringing her ass completely above the water and keeping it there.

"So no new girl yet?" she asked me.

"No, I think I'll stay single for a while" I replied.

"What about...?" she said as she jerked head in the direction of Jodi behind her. I looked to Jodi who was now trying poorly to do hand stands in the water, clearly reveling her shaved pussy thru here swimsuit.

"Not my style" I coolly replied.

"To easy? " She said with a smile.

"To easy maybe or just too dumb" I said. She just smiled. She seemed to like that answer probably because she thought of herself as much more intelligent than most people.

I decided to push this a little farther so I slide my ass down a step, putting me chest deep in the water, but still leaning back and moving a few inches closer to her resting my elbows on the step. This left my arms from my elbow down floating just under the surface of the water and my left arm was now floating loose under her. As she slowly kicked her legs, the back of my hand would lightly brush her stomach just below her breast. She didn't seem to mind this at all. In fact it seemed she moved her body a fraction of an inch lower so that my hand would come in contact longer with her body. As my hand did its work I took a moment to look around and see what the other ladies where up to. Ann, Summer, and Dee where deep in conversation with the female bar tender and Jodi seemed to have attracted some attention from two older gentleman guests, perhaps passing through from the dinner back to their rooms. "Good let the old geezers have some fun" I thought to myself.

Back to work on the middle aged Iranian MILF. I slowly let my hand roll over a little each time it came away from her swimsuit until my fingertips where now caressing her. I no longer allowed my hand to come away from her body but slowly drew five invisible lines on her abdomen. Now it was time to test the waters for real. I allowed my hand to drift up a little farther on each pass until the inside of my four finger and the tip of my thumb would stop upon the bottom of her right breast and then come back down her body 6 inches or so. No complaints, just the slightest hesitation on her part and an almost un-hearable moan. Now she put one leg down on the floor of the pool and was slowly rocking herself back and forth in the water. I held my hand still and allowed her to decide how much of her breast touched my hand. My hand would make it a little farther up the sides of her breast with each pass. I would gentle caress the sides as it came back and forth until on one pass I felt a large nipple straining against the swimsuit on the palm of my hand. Each time when the palm of my hand reached her nipple she would push down a little harder, drawing another slow but soft moan from her lips. I decided to take back a little control of the situation and moved my thumb from the inside of her breast to the middle of her breast so that as she moved her body down my hand the edge of my thumb would run up her breast and press against your erect nipple until it went past then slowly drag down on it as her lushes breast moved back up. She was really getting into it up and down over and over faster and faster. Every once in a while I would give her breast a squeeze with my palm and fingers. It was difficult to say what was harder her nipple or my cock. I started to get a little nervous do to the fact that she was starting to make little waves at our end of the pool. I removed my hand from her breast and she stopped almost instantly and looked over at me with equal parts desire and anger.

"What you stop for?" she asked. I nodded over to the girls at the bar and said "you were starting to make some waves and don't think either of us wants to draw any attention, right?"

"You want to stop then?" she asked a little sullenly.

"No, but we need to take it easy unless you want to get caught" I replied. "We can still have some fun but we need to keep it quiet" I said as I pressed my hand against her abdomen and started to slide it down towards pussy. I got maybe 3 inches away from the gold mine before she bolted upright and swam away from me with a strange look on her face. Almost as if I crossed a line without knowing it was there. I looked to see if anybody noticed Aznar's sudden departure but the girls at the bar where still gossiping it up and Jodi was nowhere to be seen. Did Jodi see us fooling around and leave or did she take off with the grumpy old men? Did I care?? Good question...

Well it seemed that I somehow blew it with Aznar and my master plan of nailing all five girls was falling apart before I got to one. After a few minutes it was clear Aznar wasn't returning to my side of the pool and my hard-on returned to blue balls. I decided I should head over to the bar and grab a drink and see if I could separate one from the pack and hopefully salvage my master plan. I reached the bar and as I ordered a drink from the less than attractive cabana girl I watch a slightly drunk Ann walk past with two drinks in hand towards the pool. I grab my drink and step over to Dee and Wynter who were both sitting on bar stools to join in their conversation. Before I took my final step Dee asked me "where did Jodi run off to?"

"No idea. Didn't know it was my day to watch her." I replied lightly with a smile.

"defiantly not in your job description." Wynter said with a smile. "But if she's off getting into trouble, I'll nail her ass to the wall." I'm pretty sure Wynter had had about enough of Jodi. Between her constant bungling paper work, sleeping her way around the office, and the idea that her husband was chasing her around the ware house every time she turned her back, Wynter was ready to get out the pink slip.

In an attempt to lighten the suddenly dark mood I changed the subject by saying "so are you two getting in the pool or just modeling those hot swimsuits?"

"Oh so you DO like Summer's Swimsuit? I wasn't sure before when she walked out." Dee said with an evil grin. I'm not sure who blushed more Wynter or me. But I did my best recovery and said "are you kidding? You both look amazing! I think Mike was trying to pull a fast one sending me with you ladies while he hung back to kiss the boss's ass."

I'm pretty sure that was his plan except Dee and I were supposed to be on the later flight and the lab guys were going with you. But I switched around so that you wouldn't have to be responsible for all those people" Wynter interjected slightly less embarrassed.

"Well thank you for that. I'm glad I got you two instead of those lab stiffs! Another one of Mike's master plans bits him in the ass. He's trapped in an airport with snow up to his balls and I'm sitting at a bar in 80 degree temps wearing my swim trunks, drinking a cold drink with two smoking hot ladies."

We all got a good laugh at that. Especially the two ladies who were non-too happy with their husbands right now. I guess they were glad their husbands where in the same boat as Mike but they didn't bring them up and neither did I. but I'm pretty sure we were all thinking it.

Dee broke the silence by saying "it's been a long day and I think I'll turn in."

"Me to" chimed in Wynter "meet in the lobby around 8:00am for breakfast?"

"Sounds good" Dee and I both said. Dee headed for the rooms but Wynter hung back to talk to me as we walked.

"So I'm glad you decided to come here instead of going hunting" she said.

"Me to, besides I'm really not a cold weather person and this seemed like the perfect place to blow off some steam." I replied. She smiled at that as we got closer to or rooms. Hers was the last one on the end and mine was just before hers.

"I'd like to spend some time talking with you this week. We haven't just talked in a long time." She asked.

"I'm not busy right now if you want" I replied.

"No I think I had one to many drinks and should probably hit the sack. Just don't forget. Ok?" she said.

"Not a problem I'll make it a priority for sure." I said. As I opened my door I told her good night with a smile. She returned the smile and we both went in our rooms.

"Well hand its looks like Mike's master plan wasn't the only fail. But at least I've got you and you never let me down. I jumped in the shower to wash the smell of the pool off. As I was getting out I heard an almost silent Knock, knock at my door as if somebody didn't want me to hear the knock but knocked anyway. I grabbed a towel and headed for the door. Who could it be I wondered, probably Jodi trying to sneak in my room. At this point I would probably let her in as long as it didn't look like she was covered in cum from those two old guys. I went to the door and looked in the peep hole. Aznar? Really? I opened the door and said "hello".

She smiled as I opened the door and said "I just want to say sorry about the pool".

"No problem. Come in." I said as I held the door open and stepped to the side holding my towel with my free hand. I wasn't sure if she was sorry about what we did in the pool or the fact she pulled away, but I thought I'd let her explain in her own time. I noticed she had picked up a purse from her room as she walked in.

"When you were.... Touching me.... In the pool. I got a bit lost and forgot where we were and who was there." She said. "It would be bad if one of the others told my husband. But I know you were just trying to be nice to me. So I thought I could give back massage to say sorry?" she reached in her bag and pulls out a bottle of massage oil. My first instinct is to say yes. But this chick has a tendency to go sideways on me fast. So it took me a second before I said "sure! Let me put some shorts on."

"Towel is fine. Lay on floor or bed?" she asked.

"Bed I guess... if that's ok?" I asked her.

"Perfect. Here take my towel to lie on" as she pulled her towel from around her body and handed it to me revealing her swim suit. Had I thought her suit plain earlier? It seemed perfect to me now hugging her curves and showing off those nice breast. I took the towel and spread it across the bed, then laid on it still wearing my towel and arms at my sides. She sat on the side of the bed with her ass touching mine and my hand resting against her leg. She started by pouring a little oil on my shoulders then rubbing it in. working her way down my back and then back to the top. Down each arm and back to the top.

WARDOG77
WARDOG77
31 Followers