Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she felt him thrust his tongue into her entrance, Zyra's legs began to shake. Despite herself her fingers trailed to her breasts. She began to rub her nipples in circles, squeeze the brown tips as they became tighter and tighter. Medean noticed her ministrations and was nearly unmanned by it.

Look at the pure warrior princess go.

He looked away, putting his lips back onto her clit. He sucked it again, this time adding his fingers. Medean sucked in time to his thrusts, his two fingers scissoring inside her. Zyra's moans were making him harder and harder by the second, though it did him no good. He doubted Zyra would touch it let alone take it inside of her. It was a shame, Medean knew his way around a woman. When he felt Zyra clench over his fingers and heard her cry out, he knew he had made her cum. He lifted his face up and saw she was reaching for him.

"Stop?"

"Don't stop." She grabbed him by his shoulders and kissed him roughly.

His eyes widened as she wrapped her arms around him. She ran her fingers through his hair, pulling his ponytail free and letting his black hair drape around his shoulders. With forceful lips, she opened his mouth and pressed her tongue in, skimming the roof of his mouth. He moaned in response to her assertiveness, putting a hand to her breast and caressing it firmly. He put his knee between her legs and began to grind it against her center. Zyra released the kiss with a shaky moan.

Medean kissed her neck, arching her back to get a deeper angle. Roughly she grabbed his hair and pulled him forward but he stopped her.

"Hey, hey..."

"What?"

She paused, wondering what she had done. She was only trying to...participate.

Medean could see the bewildered look on her face. Of course, she was rough. The first lover of the Rovian warrior had been an ogre.

"Relax," he cooed.

"I am relaxed!"

"Then, take your time."

She shivered as Medean walked his fingers up her side.

"Take your time Zyra. Enjoy your lover. Sure, it's nice to tear off clothes and pull hair, but not all the time. Not everyone is as strong as you. You can hurt someone if you're too rough."

Zyra's eyes widened. She hadn't thought about that, in fact, she never thought when she had sex. It was just...instinct. Did that make her a bad lover?

"Maybe we shouldn't—"

"Nonsense. Kiss me," Medean said, pointing to his mouth. "I'm going to show you."

Zyra hesitated. "Well...I don't want to hurt you."

"I am your servant. It's best you hurt me than someone else."

"Someone else? Do you know me?"

"Don't stall Zyra. I can take what you give me."

Then why did you complain?

Despite her thoughts, Zyra slowly leaned in for the kiss. It was strange without the fangs banging against her teeth. In fact, she couldn't find his tongue at first. Then, when she pushed his tongue, he didn't push back hard enough, so she stopped. She was about to bite his lip, when he pulled back.

"Okay," he said breathlessly. "Let's start over."

"I don't kiss right?" Zyra asked astonished. "But I..."

I practiced. For Kail.

"It's not about right or wrong," Medean said, stifling a chuckle. "It's about different styles, techniques. You're learning a new one. It's slower, gentler. I'll show you."

Zyra nodded and stretched upward. Medean pulled back.

"Allow me."

She nodded, lying back.

Medean's descent was soft like before, warm and gentle. His lips writhed deliciously against hers until he spread them apart simply by opening his own. He tilted his head to the side and slowly, languidly, he played in her mouth. He sucked on her tongue, ran it along her teeth, made her gasp in his mouth.

The pleasure he gave her simply by kissing her was unthinkable. Her body quivered.

She hated to think of her past "partners" but Medean, witch or not, had the hottest kiss she had ever known.

Somehow, his care, his gentleness, made her course with fire.

She pulled away. Senseless and wanting.

"Stop, Miss?"

"No. Don't stop."

"Turn back to me."

"I can't. I...I can't stop moaning."

Medean chuckled. His eyes running along her frame. "Then moan, Miss."

He kissed her again.

Zyra moaned in his mouth an indecent amount of times, until it seemed like she was emitting one continuous sound. Zyra wrapped her arms around his neck, but this time closed her fists. Medean's knee increased pressure against her core and she drenched it as he deepened the kiss, sucking the air from her lungs and filling the already steamy kiss with added passion.

When Medean nibbled playfully at her lip, it was over. She pulled his hair as gently as she could and he released her, just in time to see her eyes water and her body writhe beneath him. She flexed her hands, trying to keep them from sinking into flesh as she was accustomed to, and closed her eyes after she fell.

"Stop?"

She couldn't answer, not right away. Her body jerked against him. She could feel the coyness radiating off of him again. Or maybe, it was playfulness. Was he playing with her? Is this what lovers did?

"Miss, shall I stop?"

"You're a terrible person."

"...Me?"

"Yes you."

"...but why, Miss?"

"You just are."

Zyra's eyes opened and she released her hands to her sides. Medean shook his head mirthfully.

"Very well. Goodnight, Miss." He lifted up until her hand grabbed him.

"Where do you think you're going?"

He turned around to look at her. She was serious.

He swallowed.

"Would you...like me to stay, Miss?"

"Leave if you want to."

"What do you want?"

"What do you?"

Medean studied her. "Shall I stop?"

"Did I say you should stop?"

Medean's eyes widened. He reached a hand between her legs but she pushed it away. He lowered his head, but she stopped him. No, he didn't dare hope, dare dream her trust would allow him to...

"What is it that you want...Zyra?"

"I want you to enjoy me," Zyra breathed. "I want to forget."

She looked between his legs for the first time and saw what he had to work with. His cock was erect, pointing at her accusatorily. The shaft was not pale and pink like she had suspected. Unlike Rell's it was surprisingly dark for one so pale, a color that was brown and gray swirled together. But it was sizeable, and it twitched, enticing her.

Remembering to be gentle, she gripped his shaft and was pleased to hear him gasp.

"Miss Zyra..."

"I don't want you to stop," Zyra said. She rubbed the head of his penis with her thumb before stroking it with her hand, watching it twitch and strain. Medean was gasping, holding as still as he could while she did what she wanted.

"I imagine that if you're half as good with your cock as you are with your mouth..."

"...ah."

"You could help me forget a lot of things. Like being stuck inside the sky for three hours and getting down because I passed out and fell." She increased pressure, thrusting her hand faster as she spoke. "Or having a spell that traps me in this Tree at night."

"Ah...ah...Ooh."

"Or the fact that it's almost been two months since I last saw my family, and the closest thing I have to family here is a sex crazed nymph, a sex crazed basilisk, and a sex crazed witch. And then there's Etaceh and you."

Zyra reached under his penis and began to fondle his balls.

Medean choked, a sound that delighted her. Deciding to finish him off, she opened her mouth and put her lips around the head of his shaft. Stroking as fast as she could while still being gentle, she sucked the head and swirled her tongue, over and over, around the head of his enflamed penis. She was just about to use both hands for his balls when his palm pressed her forehead. Forcefully, he pushed her off and onto her back.

"Now," Medean huffed. "Let's make you forget."

Lacing his arms under her thighs he scooted her up on the bed and gently spread her wide. She looked up at him, trying to contain her excitement, trepidation and fear.

He looked down at her, his eyes kind. "I can still stop," he said softly. She looked between his legs. His cock was wet from her mouth, enflamed and glistening. If the twitching member would talk it would probably overrule him.

"That's nice to know," Zyra said smiling. "But, I didn't say stop...give it to me, Medean."

"Yes, Mistress."

Medean leaned forward, rubbing her entrance with his warm member. She groaned, incised with the thought of him inside of her. He reached down and pressed it at her entrance. His thumb pressed her clit. It occurred to Zyra then, that he wasn't holding her legs. Looking up she saw them suspended in the air.

"How the hell..."

Medean winked at her and pushed forward.

It had been a while.

Zyra cried out, despite how wet she was. Her body felt the foreign intruder and fought against it. He waited for her, rubbing her clit in circles. When the pleasure outweighed the pain, she returned eye contact. He pulled back and thrusted, over and over, going deeper and deeper until all of him was inside her.

Her body started to remember the rhythm, the feel of a cock as it impaled her. The pleasure of it all.

"Yes..."she breathed. "Yes."

Medean began thrusting in earnest, his pale hips undulating against her brown ones in a gentle but deep circular rhythm.

"Harder!"

Medean obeyed, holding his dick inside her before withdrawing almost completely out, and thrusting hard. She came at the end of one of those thrusts and he froze, trying to keep her spasming muscles from finishing him off.

"Zyra..." he moaned. "How do you want it? Slow and deep, or hard and fast."

"How about slow and fast?" She smirked at him, her eyes lidded.

He chuckled. "I know you're being a smartass, but I will give you what you asked for, Miss."

Reaching out for her legs, he wrapped them around his waist. Lifting her up onto her elbows, he pressed his hands on either side of her.

Then Medean began to fuck her.

Zyra let out a cry, reaching up to put her hands on his shoulders. He grabbed them, pressing them above her head.

"Sorry Zyra," he hissed. "I haven't cut your nails."

He spread his palms and let her interlace their fingers, never slowing his pace. Medean made the bed frame shake and in the back of her mind she hoped they would break the hideous canopy. The part of her that had called Medean a weakling for being unable to take what Kail had, disappeared.

This was how Kail fucked her, rough, hard, and fast.

She arched, crying out Medean's name.

The cry changed his rhythm. He stopped abruptly, pressing deeply into her, to deliver those slow deep thrusts that had first set her off. But she didn't want them, didn't need them, not at this stage. Not when they were fucking.

She bucked at him, trying to force him into her. His hands bore down on her like a prison.

"Faster," she whimpered. "I want it like before."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No!"

"Then relax. I am only giving you what you wanted."

She shook angrily, her mind whirling with fury.

Why was he so fucking patient?

She cried out when he jabbed that glittering spot inside her over and over.

Then again, maybe this wasn't so bad, maybe—

Medean's fucking resumed. She felt like she had been given whiplash. The sensation alone set her off.

Medean's hands could not restrain her. Breaking from them she wrapped her arms around him and screamed the ecstasy of her orgasm. The feel of her clenching down on him, finished him off. Medean shouted as he came, his body jerking out the last thrusts he could manage. Zyra thrust back, desperate to prolong the delectable glow she basked in.

They held each other for a long time afterward, disengaging gingerly. Medean pulled from her and lay on his side. She looked peaceful, sated. The thin sheen of sweat outlined the glorious body she had been given. He wasn't sure whether he was ashamed to be regarding his Mistress in such a base way, or proud to have served someone like her.

"Are you alright, Miss?"

She chuckled, rolling to her stomach. "Just call me Zyra right now. You can call me Zyra."

"I'll take that as a yes then, Zyra?"

"I am very fine, Medean."

He gazed over at the cat-like grin on her face.

"Indeed you are."

"But, I haven't forgotten." Zyra turned to him. Reaching out she stroked his face, tucked a silky strand of his hair behind him. He was touched.

"I said I haven't forgotten. You made me remember actually."

Medean reached forward, caressing her cheek.

"Remember, what Zyra?"

"How good it felt."

"How good it feels," Medean corrected. "It doesn't have to end. I am, after all, your servant. If you require anything from me. Anything at all, I am yours. Slap me or curse me, hold me or fuck me. Do anything you wish. It is up to your discretion. But Zyra..."

Medean traced his fingers over her full lips.

"Please...don't ignore me."

Zyra let out a long, heavily sated sigh. "It does feel good."

"Zyra..."

"I won't ignore you Medean."

"Thank you, Zyra."

"Most of the time."

"Zyra."

"Take it or leave it. You can be annoying sometimes."

"...yes, Mistress."

----****----****----****----****----****----****

*Notes*

Oooh...Zyra's being naughtyyyyy. How many of you guys like? I can't help but like it myself. Think about it, Kail was essentially Zyra's only option. Rell and Hanto? Second-string players to Kail's four-string fiddle. Introducing her to different people, warranting different reactions as a result, it's gonna be fun! After all, this is about Zyra's self-discovery.

Then again...I'm sure I have some ZxK shippers losing their damned minds.

So COMMENT as usual...but...EXTRA this week.

If you like my work and you think I'm a good author than recommend me for one of the Clitorides Awards! I think I did some pretty damn good work in 2013. Even won that Valentine's Day contest with "Stupid Cupid."

So nominate me! And in return, I shall...I dunno. What do you guys want? (You can't ask me to do stuff plot wise.)

How about this:

Give me one person you really want to see that you haven't in the longest time and I'll put them in chapter 26. Majority vote will decide.

Love you all!! Respectfully,

-SD