Oh Aunt Daisy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want the girls sniffing out evidence of my adultery," she frowned. "Now we must make every effort to behave normally and show no signs of our new-found intimacy."

"Yeah right, you're a great fuck Aunt Daisy. Will we do it again?"

"Of course but we must be very careful."

The month passed very happily for Tom and his aunt polished his anal fucking technique. She even confessed she preferred anal to vaginal sex as the sensations were more powerful for her and she could decide when she wished to climax by working her clit accordingly.

It was great having Uncle Neil arrive at weekends because his arrival created excitement and he was great at organizing activity and took them to very appealing restaurants.

Tom's mother arrived to spend the last weekend at the beach house and her arrival really excited Daisy and those two talked practically non-stop. Neil had been aware she would arrived ahead of him and he fetched six bottles of sparkling wine and for the first time Meg was allowed to drink alcohol, well the first time to her family's knowledge.

Tom would never forget that summer. Of the twenty-six days left of his stay from the day he first fucked his aunt, they managed to score on eighteen days after that, often when going for a long walk along the beach and none of the kids accepted the invitations to join them. At other times the kids went into Stoke to the lido pool or to have lunch and go to a movie.

On the final sex session on the evening her sister was due, Daisy said they had gotten away with it because they'd left no evidence around, had been very careful about how they spoke to each other and acted in front of the children and had taken no risks.

"Yeah," said Tom in satisfaction. "We took our chances but took no risks. This has been my best summer ever."

"Oooh Tom, how nice of you to say that."

"And being with you guys as a family."

"Of course," she smiled. "You fitted in very well."

After the final morning run on the day he was leaving, Meg took Tom's hand as they began to walk up to the house.

"Tom can I ask you something?"

"Sure, shoot."

"This must be confidential."

"Yes I promise."

Meg squeezed his hand and said, "We girls would like to know did you enjoying having sex with our mother and did she enjoy it?"

Tom stopped in his tracks. He didn't deny it knowing Meg must have some evidence.

"How did you find out?"

"Every day except the days when dad was here, Abby counted the condoms and kept a chart."

"God Abby is so smart. And I suppose because you appear to have a special relationship with me you were delegated to ask me about those secret meetings?"

"Yes and that's why we never went walking with you two on the beach; we knew we had to give you time with each other."

After lunch Tom said he was going for a swim and only his mom and Meg went into the sea with him.

When Meg was talking to two girlfriends his mom asked, "Did you have sex with Daisy."

"Is this confidential?"

"Yes."

"I sure did and she's really great at it mom and taught me several things. Are you surprised?"

"No I thought that was the reason why was so keen to have you here. She's used to having sex at least once a night, or so she told me when she suggested I tell your dad and I didn't trust you being in the house alone for three weeks."

When his mom left to pack to get ready for their departure, Tom sat on the sand with Meg and said, "Ask me any questions about having sex Meg but I don't want you to start until you are at least eighteen. But you have the right to be educated and I'm willing to tell you what you wish to know. You have been a good pal to me."

"Aren't you scared I'll tell mom and my sisters?"

"No because I know you'll not wish to embarrass me for being so kind to you."

"I really like you Tom," she smiled.

THE END

12