Oh Brother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhmmm, your right as usual darling, delicious," laughing they separated to clean up the evidence and went inside to shower.

Their children had made it to the gazebo; Daisy stripped her clothes off as soon as she got inside and helped him off with his almost tearing them. Dropping to her knees she engulfed his cock sucking it down her throat hitting her gag spot. Not letting her body's reaction stop her she concentrated until finally she could swallow it down her throat letting him fuck her mouth. Slowly drawing him out and grasping him with her hand she led him to the bench spreading her legs as she sat down

Because it was his first time Gary thrust his cock as far as it would go in one push making her scream. Pulling it out he said, "What? Did I hurt you? I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I didn't know!"

"Holy shit! Yeah it hurt you nut. Did you think I had been with anyone? Because I was a virgin until you popped my cherry just then. It's ok Gary just give me a minute to get used to having it inside me, come here," helping him push his large cock in her bleeding pussy she told him to hold still and let her do the work.

The feeling of his cock being gripped by her vaginal muscles he thought was the best thing he had ever felt. As the pain subsided she allowed a little more to be pushed in her pussy, each time she moved her hips and ass back and forth enjoying the felling of fullness she got from it.

They got into a gentle rhythm for a few minutes until she felt comfortable. "Gary it feels better than I thought it would. Definitely worth a little pain, your cock is filling me up. I can feel every inch of it, throbbing with your heart beat like it's a part of me," slowly he started to push in and out watching his penis appear and disappear in her cunt. Stretching her pussy lips around the shaft he was fascinated but could feel his orgasm coming fast.

"Daisy I love to watch my cock as it goes in you, unnnnng. But I'm almost ready to cum, oh shit!" picking up the pace he started to pummel her pussy getting ready to empty into her womb.

"Don't cum in me I'm not on the pill! Shoot it on my tit's!" she said.

Just before shooting his load he pulled out holding the shaft towards her chest and with a grunt he hosed her breasts with his seed. Thick ropey streams of sperm shot all over her, dripping down off her nipples and filling her belly button. Squeezing the last drops onto her belly he continued to stroke himself.

Grinning she rubbed his cum into her skin and stomach playing with the puddle in her belly button, "I can't believe how much you shot on me after cumming before too. I read on the internet that men don't usually have as much and that it gets less each time they have an orgasm. You seem to be the exception to the rule Gary because both times it was a lot." Wrapping her arms around him she kissed his mouth forcing in her tongue.

Trading a passionate kiss with her made his cock stay hard. Pulling away he rubbed her shoulders and with a sheepish grin said, "I'll only tell you but I've jerked off as many as five times in one night watching porn sites and each time, except for the last, was exactly the same. I had to rinse the sheets out so mom wouldn't know. I uh, well, oh never mind. I'll tell you later tonight. Come on lets get cleaned up and go in, ok?"

Squeezing his hard dick she laughed, "Damn! You are a horny boy aren't you? I wonder how I'm going to get on the pill so mom won't know. Do you have any ideas?"

Gently rubbing her tits he said, "I could get some rubbers when I go to town with dad next time."

Shaking her head, "No I want to be able to feel your skin on mine and I don't think I will with one of those on you."

Interrupting their train of thought Gabriela called them to the house for supper. Using his shirt they cleaned up and chased each other to the house. Daisy ran in first screaming while Gary smacked her butt with his shirt. Up the stairs they went stomping into the bathroom, "I think it worked," Daisy said.

"Yeah I do too. Ok I'll see you downstairs, I love you," kissing each other like lovers they went to their rooms and changed.

In the kitchen Gabriela was putting out the plates, utensils and other items for dinner. Peaking upstairs she motioned Bob over and whispered, "I think the kids are having sex!"

His eyebrows went up and his hand to his chin, "Do you know for a fact or just guessing?"

She went on to explain what she had seen earlier and now when they ran in the house she noticed Daisy had blood stains on her thighs and the front of Gary's shorts also. "I think he popped her cherry out in the gazebo. Before that I'm pretty sure she gave him either a blow job or used her hand, her face was coated with dried cum though. So what do we do now?"

Hearing the kids coming down he mouthed to her they would talk later. Turning towards them Bob had this vivid image of the twins in various sexual positions feeling his penis getting harder he said hello to them and sat down for dinner.

Both the kids could feel something in the air during the meal. They would catch one or both of their parents staring at them and then quickly looking away. With little looks at one another they couldn't figure out what was wrong but had an idea their parents suspected them of having sex or at least fooling around. All through the meal conversations would be about nothing in particular, it was like dancing through a mine field.

When everyone was done and the kitchen cleaned up the kids went to watch television in the family room. Bob and Gabriela went out to the gazebo to talk and have a glass of wine.

Settling in to watch a movie Daisy sat next to Gary so they could talk without being heard. "I think they either know or at the very least suspect we've had sex. Mom was giving us the eye during dinner and dad looked like he was dreaming."

Holding her hand Gary snuggled closer, "Yeah I saw it. You know mom, she won't say anything right away but when she does, BOOM, it will hit the fan. Dad on the other hand usually speaks his mind right away if anything bothers him. I don't know what's going to happen."

While they were talking their mom and dad had sneaked around to peek in the window, "See I told you they're up to something. Have you ever seen them get that close since they were little? She said.

Bob was behind her and said, "Oh yeah, they're up to something alright. Hey didn't you tell me you and your brother used to do the nasty when you guys were in high school?"

Reaching back she pinched his cock through his pants making him yelp, "Yes we did and it was a beautiful experience and helped us appreciate each other more. The point is I don't mind the experimentation I just don't want Daisy to get pregnant and Gary to feel guilty for the rest of his life."

Wrapping his arms around her he said, "Have I told you how much I love you lately? Well I would say it's time to have a little talk with them wouldn't you?"

Gabriela nodded and grabbing his hand they started towards the house, "This should be an interesting conversation especially when I tell them about their uncle Raul and me."

Coming into the family room the kids jumped apart like they had been shocked.

Bob stood behind them and said, "What's the matter nervous? You should be, your mom and I know what you two have been up to and we have to talk, now."

Gabriela moved over to the other couch and turned the movie off, "Bob stop teasing them," motioning him over he sat next to her on the couch then she smiled and slapped his leg, "Behave, dad and I know you both have been experimenting with each other. Because of it we think it's time you hear about your uncle Raul and I when we were teens in Argentina. You know my family had a large farm and we were considered to be wealthy by my country's standards. Everyday we spent on the farm together after chores. Never having anyone else to play with or learn from we were limited in our knowledge of worldly things. Raul, as you know, is just a year older than me and a very handsome man. Back in those days he was the only man," hesitating she said, "Except papa, I had any contact with so we naturally experimented with each other."

The kids could see her getting red faced and nervous.

Clearing her throat she continued as Bob held her hand, "At first it was just kissing then it was kissing and petting. Neither one of us was satisfied with just that so the next step was to explore each other with our fingers and tongues. I probably don't have to go into much detail so let's say the next was making love at every opportunity we were alone. How I never got pregnant I don't know, some days we had sex of some sort five or six times. Every time he would cum in my vagina or mouth and we never used any type of protection until my momma caught us and made him wear papa's rubbers. She figured it was better than trying to explain the shame of an unmarried pregnant daughter to her friends. When my papa found out he didn't say anything to either momma or us but came into my room about once a month to get serviced like I was his personal whore. I never told mama and that is my burden to bear. I have forgiven him but will never let him get close to me again." A small tear was running down her cheek, "Now you know about me and how my first times were. It is time for you to confess to us about what you are doing with each other."

Daisy and Gary looked at each other with a mutual sigh Daisy sniffed and poked him in the ribs, "You go first."

"Thanks a lot sis. Well it all started when..................." He proceeded to tell them of his lonely unfulfilling sex life and how his sister started to excite him. He shared the frustration of being the smallest person in school.

Daisy snickered and said, "Not in some places."

They looked at each other and couldn't help but laugh. Bob and Gabriela exchanged glances with her eyebrows going up.

Bob was trying not to laugh, clearing his throat he said, "Ok, ok, come on Gary keep talking."

He told of his desire to have the kind of relationships he saw Daisy having but never had the chance. Shot down at every attempt he started to just fantasize about Daisy and girls on the internet.

Gabriela looked at him with a mother's sympathy, "Oh honey, I didn't know. I'm sorry baby." Turning to Daisy she gestured for her to speak next.

Crossing her legs she wasn't sure where to start, "I, uh, well, ok it started when I opened Gary's door and caught him watching porn and, well, uh, you know," waving her hands around.

Bob was looking at her sitting there with her legs spread and her crotch open towards him. Her shorts were baggy and her cunt was completely visible, "Uh, you mean jerking off honey?' he said then cleared his throat forcing his eyes to look at her.

Daisy nodded, "Yeah he was just finishing up when I burst in and he sprayed his stuff all over me. Well one thing led to another and pretty soon we were having oral sex and just a little while ago he popped my cherry." Wringing her hands she shrugged, "Now what? I love Gary more than any guy before mom. And not because I gave him my virginity but because of who he is and how he treats me."

Gabriela had said the very same thing to her momma so she sympathized with her and knew her mind was made up. Looking at her husband he nodded, "The first thing is no more unprotected sex. Tomorrow we get you on the pill and this kind of thing must be out in the open here at home. No more sneaking around behind our backs, understood?"

Bob was trying not to stare at Daisy's crotch because she gave him a very hard cock, "Ok I'm glad that's over." Standing up he helped Gabriela to her feet. Turning he looked for Daisy's reaction to his rigid member running down his leg. Seeing her eyes get big he smiled at her and told them good night.

Gabriela had noticed his hard cock stretched down his leg, smiled and went to the kids, "Don't mind your father he always gets' excited talking about sex," hugging them both she warned them again then said goodnight following Bob upstairs.

Gary giggled and said, "I thought you were going to ask dad to take off his pants when he stood up. You know what he was looking at don't you?"

Daisy giggled and shook her head, "No what? My tits? What?" looking down it dawned on her, "Wow dad had a perfect view of my pussy?"

Looking at the shocked expression on her face he burst out laughing. Kneeling down in front of her he pulled the leg of her shorts aside and buried his face in her crotch. Licking her for a second he pulled his face up stuck a finger in her pussy and whispered, "No unprotected sex but how about oral sex? We don't need to protect for that."

Smiling she gently pushed him off her lap and stood up, "I don't know. Mom said not until I'm on the pill." With her hands on her hips she bent down and kissed him running her tongue in his mouth, "Well maybe just this once if you do it right. I might be persuaded to suck your cock if I'm satisfied with your performance." Moving off towards the stair she looked at him over her shoulder.

Grinning he stood up and rubbed his cock through the front of his shorts letting her see he was hard, "I'll try not to disappoint you miss."

They held each others hand and made their way into her bedroom not bothering to close the door. The passion they started to ignite in the family room came on them in full as they kissed each other while stripping off their clothes. Laying back on the bed Daisy spread her legs in anticipation of what was to come.

Running her finger in her slit she stared at his throbbing member, "Hurry Gary, I need it real bad. When I realized dad was looking at my crotch it made me extra horny, see how wet I am baby?"

Getting on his knees he gently kissed each of her thighs moving down to the prize. Placing gentle kisses on her hand and fingers he licked her lips then forced his tongue in her opening making her moan with pleasure.

"Uhmmm, it feels so good," grabbing her legs behind the knees she opened as wide as she could to give him better access.

In the master bedroom sitting on the bed Gabriela was brushing her hair lost in her fantasy. In it she had her sons cock buried in her ass and her husbands in her pussy each of them grunting and pumping her in tandem. Her daughter was sitting on her face while she ate her pussy making Daisy scream with pleasure. Not realizing she had stopped until Bob came out of the bathroom after his shower; his cock was swinging with each step while he dried his hair with a towel.

She changed her focus from sex with the twins to how horny she had become from the conversation in the family room. Looking at Bob's large soft penis made her want him to fuck her right now, "I was just thinking about you and the kids," she said and smiled at him.

Seeing the familiar look on her face he grinned and said, "You mean your fantasy?" watching her expression his cock started to thicken and firm. "Which one is it? The three-way or the four-way? I thought you would be freaked out after telling the kids about you and your brother. Do we tell them about your brother, his wife and us on the cruise? Or maybe the first time I met you and we went to the swinger's party where you were passed around? How about the time you, your friends and the other mom's at the lingerie party decided to have your way with me, my dick was sore for three days by the way. I was just having a fantasy myself about what a young woman like Daisy would feel like riding my dick while Gary fucked you over the back of a chair," coming over he stood with his hard on pointing at her face. Grabbing it he slowly stroked it towards her mouth.

Her nipples had gotten hard listening to him bring up all those times they had with other partners, "I see you are a typical horny man always thinking with this," reaching out she cupped his balls pulling him closer towards her waiting lips and tongue. Sucking in the head she licked the pre-cum leaking out the slit. Smacking her lips she said, "What do you think they are doing right now honey? Do you think she is sucking his cock just like her momma or is he burying his face in her pussy lapping up her juices as she cums?" pulling him farther in her mouth she sucked it gently while he slowly fucked her face.

Knowing how much she enjoyed sucking him he told her, "I know what I would do. I would lay her back on the mattress spread her legs to open her pussy then use my fingers and tongue to bring her to orgasm. When she reached it I would clamp my mouth on her sex licking her clit until she squirted in my mouth so I could drink it all down."

Pulling off his cock she smiled and kissed the head, "Let's go peek in and see shall we?"

Wiping his cock on her mouth he wiped himself and then her face with his towel, "I thought you would never ask!"

Opening their door the unmistakable sound of someone having an orgasm was coming from down the hall. They smiled at each other and tiptoed to the sounds. Looking in Daisy's bedroom they could see Gary on his knees with his face buried in her crotch the sound of his licking filled the room. She had her knees behind her shoulders while her fingers held her pussy open for her brother to lick and suck.

"Faster baby, faster, I'm almost there. Oh shit Gary, shit, shit, shittttttt! Ummmmmmng!" Daisy pulled his face in her pussy as she came spraying his face with her secretions. Soaking his face he slowed his tongue down to allow her to come down from the orgasm. Pulling away he said, "Holy shit Daisy I didn't know that was going to happen, cool huh? Wow it tastes pretty good too."

Trying to calm down she laughed as her legs lowered, "That was amazing. You sure know how to make me cum Gary. Give me a minute to catch my breath, and then it's your turn to see how long you last!"

Bob and Gabriela were hidden in the shadows while they watched; because the kids were so intent on what they were doing the presence of their parents went unnoticed. Gabriela stepped forward and said, "She's right Gary you have a natural gift of eating a woman's pussy and pleasing her," laughing at their shock she quickly added, "It's ok kids we wanted to watch you and help if you'll let us."

Bob walked over to the side of the bed and sat down next to Daisy letting her see his erection, "Yeah you two don't be so shocked its ok," laying on his side he let his hard cock press against her breast as he caressed the other.

Gabriela came around the other side of the bed and motioned Gary to join her, "Come up here my beautiful boy and let your momma teach you a thing or two."

The twins were having a little trouble getting over the shock of not only their mom and dad being nude but how beautiful they looked.

Gary was staring at his mom's large firm breasts with their large hard nipples; her pussy was completely shaven so he saw her swollen and wet lips when she lifted her leg.

Daisy couldn't keep her eyes off her dad's cock it was just a little longer than Gary's but almost twice as thick. His pre-cum dripped down on the side of her breast as he squeezed it out with his hand onto her nipple.

Bob smiled as his daughter pressed her breast up to help spread his lube. Scooting up a little he traced the string of pre-cum closer to her face. Hitting her chin he grasped his shaft and placed the head between her lips painting them as he milked more out.

Reaching over Daisy tried to wrap her hand around the shaft but her fingers wouldn't touch, "Oh daddy your cock is huge! Can I try to suck it?" looking into his lust filled eyes he nodded.

Lying back next to his wife he allowed her to get between his legs, "Yeah baby suck my cock. Take your time and enjoy."

Kneeling between his legs Daisy had both hands around his shaft milking his pre-cum to the top then sucking it off. After several attempts she finally got the head and almost four inches in her mouth. Slowly working her mouth and tongue on him he started to fuck her face. Her jaw started to loosen up until over half of his cock was disappearing in her mouth. Pulling off him she looked at her father and with a string of his juice and her saliva clinging to her lips said, "Am I doing it ok daddy?"