Oh Fucking Hell!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
p_p_man
p_p_man
36 Followers

"So you see George," he continued, "when you saw us, we were still overjoyed at being together again, and with the drink we let our defences down too far. To be truthful with you, we had forgotten you were in the apartment at all, So that's it really. Not an apology to you although I would like you to accept one. But a small wake for Julian. You see neither of us had anyone else but each other and then when Wilfred joined us we became three. On that night you saw us you became the only person on the face of the earth who knows for absolute certainty what our lifestyle is like."

I couldn't fucking hold myself in any longer.

"But that's fucking stupid" I said, "times have changed. People don't care any more. You've been living in fucking fear for years for no reason. For chissakes you must have fucking known that!"

I was shaking with fucking rage at the whole futility of it all.

"There's one other thing you should know George. To keep up appearances we told everyone that Wilfred was our nephew. That we were his uncle and aunt. Not true of course but it helped oil the wheels so to speak. Nobody questioned it."

He stood slowly to his feet with Wilfred instantly by his side supporting him.

"But what we could never tell anyone, anyone at all until now, and Julian is no longer here, Is that he and I were true brothers," he paused, " if you can imagine what it was like being a homosexual in the old days. Think what society would have done to us if it had known our relationship was also incestuous."

I sat there stunned as he and Wilfred walked out of the pub. One old man and one giant, holding on to one another, protecting each other against the weather and the world.

Just the two of them.

"OH FUCK!" I screamed at the top of my voice.

p_p_man
p_p_man
36 Followers
12