Oh My God Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TstormF1
TstormF1
688 Followers

Kathy followed my every move and slowly impaled her ass on my raging hard on, giving a big sigh as she took more of my cock slowly up her ass.

I tried to hold the fingers I had up her ass away from everything. Kathy nibbled on my ear and whispered, "Sir, it's okay. I've had three enemas before I lubed my ass. You won't stain anything. Sir, I also left a canister of disinfecting wipes on your end table if you wish to clean your hand."

I pulled her hands down so she slid all the way down on my cock. I let go and whispered back, "God Kathy you are such a good slave. Fuck me with your ass. I want to come in your ass."

She gasp, "Yes Master," and started moving up and down and swiveling her hips. She leaned forward and kissed my neck. "Oh God Ian, you are so good to me. I love you Ian. I give all of myself to you," and she did. She fucked me with wild abandon and screamed her orgasm into my mouth as we both went over the edge together.

I lightly held onto her wrists and kissed her as we sat enclosed in the bower of her hair. It was amazing. Even after I softened and slipped out of her ass she continued to give me soft sweet kisses. I lightly stroked her back and sides. I have no idea of how long we stayed that way but it was intense. I felt totally connected to Kathy and felt totally loved.

We were finally brought back to the present by Paul clearing his throat. I reached down and got a robe off the floor and covered us. Kathy blushed beautifully and curled up in my lap. She peeked over the edge of the robe at Paul and Lila.

Kathy grinned and asked, "How was your dance Lila?"

Lila grinned back at her. "Paul and I had a great dance but nothing close to yours. My God. You two are hot. When you are like that there is only one of you. It's so beautiful." Tears started rolling down her cheeks.

Paul said, "God you two are so great together. Amazing. I feel so honored to have witnessed that."

I hugged Kathy a little tighter and whispered. "You must be part angel. To give yourself to me like this. I'm honored beyond words. Kathy I love you with every fiber of my soul." I stroked her hair.

She turned to me and tears started running down her cheeks. "Oh Ian. I love you. I adore you. You saved me from hell on earth. You took me in as an abused worthless slut. You saved me from being a whore. You brought me into your home. You fed me and clothed me. You commanded me and gave me back my dignity. You gave me back my self respect. You defended me from a boyfriend who was no better than a pimp. Because of you I have a college degree and a job. You asked me to be your wife. Oh master. I'm not an angel but I think you must be. You saved me and gave me purpose and love. Love that makes me feel warm all the way thru. You make me complete. You made me whole. I love you so much. I've never felt better than when dancing for you tonight. It could have been playing on television worldwide and we could have been in the middle of the super bowl halftime show. I wouldn't have even noticed. You are my constant focus, my only focus. I adore you my savior, my hero, my white knight, my everything."

I leaned forward and kissed her and she kissed me back. I don't know how long we held that kiss but I never wanted it to end. When we did come up for air Paul and Lila were staring at us with their mouths half-open.

Paul said, "Jesus. Lila and I can't hold a candle to you two. I've never seen anything so loving as that. It's really like there is only one person made up from the two of you. I'd say that you are already married, the ceremony in May will just be show for the rest of the world."

Lila was sitting on his lap crying, "Oh God that is so beautiful. Paul and I aren't that close yet. I can only imagine what it feels like to be that committed to each other. I say that knowing how much I feel a part of Paul. How much I adore him for filling the void in my soul. Maybe, just maybe we'll be like you two some day." She turned to Paul, "I love you and I feel your love for me but I know I'm not where Kathy is ... yet. I say yet because every day with you it gets better and my love gets stronger. Paul I love you with my whole being." She started a kiss and I'd say it rivaled our kiss.

When they broke and Lila snuggled into Paul I said, "I think you two are very close." I paused and continued, "Paul I think this would be a good time to break your good news to Lila. Don't you?"

Lila sat up a little and looked at him. Kathy looked at me with a raised eyebrow and then looked at Paul and Lila.

Paul smiled, "You're right Ian. Now is the perfect time." He took a deep breath. "Lila, I told Ian earlier that I received official word today that I'm going to be promoted to Captain..."

Lila and Kathy squealed in unison and I lost track of time for a little while as Kathy kissed me. We finished first this time and watched as Lila tried to suck Paul's lungs out of his body. Both of them were panting when they broke the kiss.

Paul recovered first. "As I was going to say, I owe it largely to Lila. Since we've been together just being with her has given me a deep well of calm to use when everything is going to hell. There are four or five major incidents I've handled that that pool of serenity has given me the calm to make decisions that have turned out to give us the best possible resolution to the situations. It's sort of funny but I've gone against department policy in two of them and was soundly chewed out by the Chief. Only to later have the Mayor, the District Attorney and the Mental Health people congratulate me on the astute and sensitive handling of the situations. I'll say this for the Chief, he publicly apologized for chewing me out and we've changed the department policies to reflect my decisions. Lila has made an enormous difference in my life and Ian, you and Kathy have given me Lila. I can't thank you enough."

Lila got up and gave both Kathy and I a big kiss and she sighed, "Thank you both for helping us."

Paul kissed Kathy and shook my hand, "My thanks too. I know deep down that this wouldn't have happened without Lila and I wouldn't have had Lila without you two. That's why you are my honored guests at my promotion ceremony."

Kathy and I both blushed and I said, "Thank you both, we accept. Although I don't think we did all that much."

Lila snorted, "No you two didn't do that much. You saved me the night Hal and Donnie cut my brake lines. You didn't throw me out for spying on you fucking in the shower. Instead you talked with me and whipped me into an erotic frenzy I still have trouble believing. Then on the slimmest leads you hunt me down in the hospital when Hal and Donnie attacked me. You take me home from the hospital and help me heal and most important you taught Paul how to be my master. My life has improved so much since the day I answered the call when Donnie attacked Kathy, I can't believe it most of the time. In a month we'll be married publicly. I feel like I'm already married to Paul. He has shown me that he will love, cherish, and protect me. After that the ceremony is just icing on the cake." She turned to him, "Paul, I love you."

Paul pulled Lila to him, "Lila I love you too. Yeah, we are already married in our hearts just like Ian and Kathy."

We all had a group hug and went to bed. It had been a great night.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

May 7th and Paul and I are standing on the lawn of the winery we have hired for the wedding. Each of us nervous as we wait for our brides to appear. The minister is standing with his hands clasped in front of him smiling at the two of us as we fidget. The day is marvelous, bright, sunny, warm with only a light breeze. I'm amazed at the number of people in attendance. Of course there are quite a few policemen and women there for Paul and Lila. I'm astounded at the number of people from our work who've come. Also there are a goodly number of people from the University, even a couple of Kathy's professors.

The processional began and Paul and I focused on the back of the aisle. In about thirty seconds Lila appeared from the left and Kathy appeared from the right. After that I didn't see anything but the two of them escorting each other down the aisle.

Kathy took my arm and turned me toward the minister. I sort of lost track of things looking into Kathy's warm amber eyes. I vaguely remember stumbling thru my vows and hearing Paul in the background doing his. Somehow the girls didn't have a problem with theirs. They were synchronized from the first word to the last. The last words "... to love, honor, cherish and obey until death do us part." I don't know about Paul but those words and the way Kathy said them shook me to the depths of my soul. We then kissed the brides and went back up the aisle to the reception.

There were lots of well wishers from both sides for Kathy and I.

Lila's former partner, Jeff, shook my hand and gave Kathy a hug. "Thank you both for taking care of Lila after those shits attacked her. You don't know what that means to me." His wife walked up and slipped her arm thru his. He continued, "We were partners for three years. She was the best partner..." He started to tear up.

His wife, Ginger, asked, "Hon can you introduce me?"

Jeff wiped his eyes and said, "Ginger, this is Ian and Kathy McTavish. They took Lila in for three months after she was attacked. We met the two of them when Donnie Boyd attacked Kathy and Ian defended her. Anyway they are probably Lila's best friends." He turned to us, "This is my wife, Ginger."

Ginger gave both of us a hug. "You don't know how relieved Jeff was when you took Lila in. He was really broken up about the attack. Thank you both." She turned to Kathy and asked, "What is that about obey in your vows?"

Kathy smiled at me and turned to Ginger. "This is going to be hard for you to swallow but I'm a submissive. I just do better when someone else is in charge. Donnie Boyd was my boyfriend but he abused me so badly that I finally threw him out. I was in deep trouble I was alone and didn't know what to do. My grades were in the toilet and I couldn't concentrate on anything." She giggled, "That's when my luck changed. Ian ran me down with his bicycle during a race. We started seeing each other and after about a week I gave myself to him. He is my master and I've never been better. I've been obeying him ever since and it has been heaven for me. I almost fainted when he asked me to marry him." She stopped and giggled. "Paul asked Lila at the same time. We must have cost the two of them a small fortune. They bought the whole restaurant a round of champagne because we disturbed their meals. Obeying Ian has gotten me a college degree with honors, a great job with my husband and the most wonderful master. I dreamed of the perfect master but Ian surpasses that dream by leaps and bounds. Yes I vowed to obey him because I've never been so happy or felt so loved and cherished as when I'm obeying him."

Lila and Paul came over and Lila said, "I feel the same way about Paul. I'm a submissive too and Paul is my loving master. Ian and Kathy were the key to getting us together. I owe them so much. They even showed me how to give him lap dances."

Ginger stood there looking at the two of us with her mouth half open. She gasp, "Lap dances! You give him lap dances? I thought those were horribly degrading."

Kathy and Lila both giggled and Lila said, "They are unless you are dancing for one special man. If you really trust him and give yourself to him completely then it is wonderfully liberating and satisfying."

Jeff and Ginger moved away and one of Kathy's professors walked up. He said, "Congratulations to you both." He smiled and continued, "I can guess that you must have gotten together on the third weekend of March a year ago."

Kathy stared at him, "Exactly right sir but how did you know?"

He smiled at me, "The quality of your schoolwork changed so dramatically that I thought you were buying scripts from professional admins. Do you remember the grilling I gave you about that first script?"

Kathy ducked her head and said, "Yes sir. It made me late getting home to Ian."

"Well it's hard to miss that huge a change. I worried about it until I graded the term final. That was a hard final and the bonus questions were real bears. You really had to know your stuff to get them right and you did. All of them. You are the only one that answered all of the questions on that test and you only made a few minor mistakes. You had the best grade in any of my classes by twenty points. You were way off the top end of the bell curve. You couldn't have been buying scripts or you would have failed that test miserably." He turned to me and smiled, "And you're her tutor. She told me at that first grilling that she had a tutor. You did a superb job. I was surprised when you started showing up and auditing her classes the next term but her grades continued to be outstanding. You're a really good tutor."

I nodded, "Well you're a really good teacher professor. I started going everywhere with her after she was attacked and her attacker disappeared from the hospital. Auditing those classes really helped me too. I started applying the things I learned at my job and got several bonuses. The best was when I got a promotion and Kathy as my permanent assistant."

He had his mouth half open. "Jesus, for most couples that much togetherness would drive them crazy."

Kathy smiled, "We know sir but for us it just brings us closer together."

He gave Kathy a kiss on the cheek. "Well, Congratulations and best wishes to both of you." He moved away.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ginger came back and pulled Kathy and Lila aside. "Can you tell me more about those lap dances? Jeff and I seem to be in a rut in our sex life. How can they really not be degrading?

Lila answered, "I worried about that too but when I really did it for Paul, it was amazing. I felt free for the first time in my life. I was able to give in to my naughty, randy urges. I got to go wild. Mostly because I knew Paul wouldn't berate me."

Kathy said, "Trust. You have to trust your husband and trust that he loves you no matter what, then you can give this to him as a present. You can really give all of yourself to him. Then it's wonderful."

Ginger blushed, "Really? I mean I want to show Jeff how much I love him but this seems to be ... well out there."

Kathy and Lila said in unison. "Oh yes, really out there!"

Kathy said, "If you're still nervous, Lila and I will give you some lessons after our honeymoon. We'll show you some of the moves we use and the music we use. Strictly, your choice. No pressure."

Lila added, "If Jeff loves you as much as he seems to he'll accept your gift for what it is and he'll really enjoy it."

Ginger said, "I don't think I'm submissive. I can't be a slave."

Kathy said, "You don't have to be a slave or sub to trust Jeff. Like we said, this is a gift you're giving him. After you finish the first time sit and talk with him. Tell him truthfully how it made you feel and get him to tell you how he feels. Make it a no repercussions totally honest discussion. If either of you don't like it you never have to do it again."

Lila broke in, "However, I think you'll find it really adds spice and love to your life."

Ginger nodded and then looked around before whispering, "What about anal sex? Jeff has been hinting that he'd like to try that but I'm scared."

Lila took the lead, "Ginger I was scared too but Kathy talked me thru how she and Ian do it. God it's great! It's like breaking the big taboo and that's exciting. It's really good when you do it right. I get some of the best orgasms that way."

Kathy grinned and nodded, "Uh huh, me too. That and being paddled. Wow that sends me over the top."

Ginger's eyes were bugging out. "He paddles you? And you like it?"

Kathy said, "Oh yeah. When Ian crops me for pleasure I just explode when he says I can come. It's great!"

Ginger pulled the discussion back to dancing. She said, "What...what do you like best about the lap dances?"

Kathy got a dreamy look on her face. "I like it best when my hair falls around our heads and we are in our own little private world. Ian is gently holding my hands behind my back and controlling me. That's the absolute best."

Lila sighed, "Oh yeah. That's so special!"

Kathy said, "That and the cuddling. After Ian always takes me to bed and we cuddle. He holds me to him and rubs my back. I feel safe and loved. I try to let him know that I love him too."

Ginger said, "I'd better be getting back to Jeff. Thank you both. I'll call you when you get back from your honeymoons.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

While Ginger was talking to Kathy and Lila, Jeff drifted over and took Paul and I aside. He said, "Ginger is really hyped up about the 'obey' both of your brides put in their vows." He nodded in their direction. "I'm sure that is what she is asking them about now. Are they both really your submissives? How does that work?"

I smiled at him. "Jeff for Kathy and I it is fantastic. Yes Kathy is my submissive, she thinks of herself as my slave. We've been living fantasy world happy, since I ran her down with my bike. There have been bad spots, like Donnie and Hal Boyd but overall it's been great."

Paul chipped in, "Yeah since Lila and I started dating it's been amazing. The most important thing Ian and Kathy taught us is to be totally honest with each other. You have to be honest but non-judgmental at the same time."

Jeff said, "I wish I could find a way to spice up our sex life a bit but I'm afraid Ginger will be repulsed by some of what I want to try."

I asked, "What do you want to try?"

Jeff blushed and said, "I'd like to try anal but I don't know how Ginger will take it. I love her so much that it'd crush me if I repulsed her."

I looked over at the three women. I could see that Kathy had that slight flush that said she was excited. They were gabbling like geese and very animated. I smiled at Jeff, "I think all you have to do is wait a bit. Ginger is asking a lot of questions. I think you'll get a really nice surprise some time soon."

He goggled at me. "How can you tell?"

I nodded toward the women, "Ginger isn't walking away in a huff and whatever they are talking about is getting Kathy excited. Since the topic of the day is 'Obey' I'd say they are discussing sex. Probably lap dances. Kathy loves those almost as much as I do.

Paul looked at the women and said, "Ian I think you're right on target. Those three are cooking something up."

I looked at Jeff and said, "Whatever it is you probably won't find out until after we return from our honeymoon. I'd guess Ginger is going to get some coaching. Whatever happens, be supportive and appreciative of the effort Ginger is making. I'd say take a shower together and just hold her afterward."

Paul said, "Good advice. If it's a lap dance being supportive won't be hard and neither will you." He chuckled at his little joke.

Jeff said, "No way Ginger would give me a lap dance. All the strippers I've hauled in were very callous and hated dancing for men. They said they felt degraded."

Paul snorted to suppress his laughter. "Jeff, Lila tells me that only dancing for one special man makes it liberating. If you don't make her feel small and degraded you're in for a real treat!"

Ginger broke away from our brides and she and Jeff left hand in hand.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After a couple of hours the four of us left and went to a posh hotel. We had rented a suite together with two master bedrooms. I think we shocked the bellboy when both Paul and I swept our brides off their feet and carried them over the threshold and into our respective bedrooms. He was very happy when Paul and I finished tipping him and ordered two bottles of champagne. We toasted to each other and then retreated to our respective bedrooms.

TstormF1
TstormF1
688 Followers