Oh, Those Boots! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something tells me you're not a nice girl."

"Not generally," she said coyly. "For instance, I don't think I've ever used the phrase, 'So horny I could fuck the doorknob' before tonight. I like other things, too," she mused. "Besides, would 'nice girls' take it in the butt?"

"No, 'nice girls' wouldn't say or do those things." I answered. "Tell me what other things 'naughty girls' do."

"Well, you'll have to stick around and find out."

That sounded like a pretty good invitation. "I shall take you up on that," I said.

"I shall agree to that, Mr. Mick," she answered as I rolled off her. "How 'bout we get a little rest?"

I watched her stand straight. Delicious, I thought. She smoothed down her skirt and began taking off her blouse, which had become completely un-tucked.

"Nice idea," I answered and began to pull off my own boots so I could extract myself from the wad of clothing around my ankles.

"Take care of mine too, will you?" She moved a booted leg in front of my face, stroking my cheek with it.

"It'd be a pleasure." I drew down the zippers and slipped them off her feet. I was winding up again. Animals in rut.

"Feels nice," she said, curling her toes as they came free from her boots. Oh, those boots.

"It does," I agreed. I squeezed and massaged and caressed her stocking-clad feet. I planted a few kisses here and there as well. "Looks nice, too."

We continued undressing, sometimes helping each other, but mostly just going through the routine. I watched her as she unclipped her stockings and rolled them down her legs. She seemed to be making careful work of laying her clothes out neatly on the sofa.

"Say, where did my panties go?"

I laughed silently. This was either going to piss her off or wind her up or both. I hoped it was going to wind her up. "Next to the sofa in a wad." As she turned, I noticed I had indeed given her an excellent hickey on her lower neck.

She went over and picked them up. "Damn!" she said. "How the hell'd this happen? And with what? I never felt a damn thing!"

It was both. "Well, as I recall, you said something about having sex with doorknobs." I thought the expression was hilarious.

"And that has what, exactly, to do with cut up underwear?" She held them out toward me in a mock-irritated, mock annoyed sort of way, as though challenging me.

"They were in the way," I explained.

"I'll admit that," she said. "But would you kindly explain how the hell this happened?"

"I think you were having thoughts about the doorknob at the time."

"For fuck's sake! A figure of speech, Buffalo Bill -- I'll bet you pulled some damned huge pig-sticker you carry -- and furthermore that was earlier!" She seemed thoughtful for a moment, then smiled and smirked in a wicked sort of way. "Nice," she said, drawing the word out. "Yep. I know the perfect place for these." She turned them around and over in her hands to find the crotch. She advanced toward me, opened my mouth with one gloved hand, and stuffed in her sliced-up panties, wet crotch to my tongue, with the other. "Open."

"You'll pa--" I started to say.

"Shut the fuck up and close," she said, pressing on my chin. "Where the hell's your belt? Why, it's right here." She pulled the belt out of my trousers. "And what will I pay, Panty Shredder?" she said. She wrapped it around my neck and over my mouth a couple times and buckled it in back. My cock was growing rapidly.

She went back to my trousers. "Ah ha! I was right. Fuck, this is big." She'd just laid hands on my "pig-sticker." She tossed it back and forth between her hands. She was still more-or-less fully clothed -- except her blouse and boots and stockings were all off -- and my cock was more-or-less at full attention again. She opened the knife and gave an experimental shave up her arm. "Damn... will you look at that. Fucking sharp." she whispered. "Scary sharp. No wonder I didn't feel anything." She closed the blade and looked at me.

I refused to say anything, or rather, to make any noises. I was thinking about how I was going to pay her back, which is what I started to say when she poked her panties into my mouth.

"Stand in front of the sofa, Panty Shredder. And do not touch yourself or me." She moved around in front of me and laid down on it, propping herself up on one elbow. "Maybe I should put my boots back on and give you a good foot job. On my terms," she said, and fell quiet. "Or maybe I'll just suck this thing here. Until I'm happy. Until you're close. Think you can do it again, Panty Shredder?" She sat up and grabbed my cock. She took the whole length into her mouth and down her throat a couple times then took hold of my balls in a vise-like grip. "I think I like this," she said, coming up for air. She didn't look up at me, as though to suggest it was only the meat sword in front of her that held her interest. She took another few wet strokes.

She certainly was a talented fellatrix, I thought. And noisy and sloppy, just as she'd promised. I began moving my hands toward the back of her head. She slapped them away. She immediately slipped my cock from her mouth."I said do not touch. Hold perfectly still." Both her hands were on my cock, and she leaned forward, pressing it against her chest and began moving up and down.

I groaned in pleasure. I seriously wanted more of this.

"Nope," she said, moving away from me. "That's all for now. Time for bed. You can take my shredded panties out now, if you want."

Damn it! I thought. You can't stop now! I reached back to undo the buckle, but I couldn't quite get it. Jackie seemed to take some good pleasure in watching this.

"Here. I'll help you. We women can work behind our backs because we wear necklaces and bras and often back-buttoned tops." She leaned forward reaching behind my neck and unbuckled it. "But this is easy stuff." The belt came off, and I was about to take her panties out of my mouth. "No!" she said. "Spit them at my tits." She leaned back, her chest pushed forward toward me. I did as she asked, and fired them between her beautiful tits. They didn't stay there, but fell to the floor. "I like it," she said. She yawned. "Time for bed, I think."

I thought so too, and her yawn was contagious. "Nice, Jackie. Fun." I reached behind her back to release her bra. "I do like wild."

"I can tell, Panty Shredder," she answered, cupping and rubbing her breasts. They looked firm, full, and didn't sag at all. They were nicely bigger than a handful as I'd recently learned and were delightfully warm and soft. I bent to suck on one, which brought a moan from her. "Oh, that feels nice," she said. "Let's leave that for later." She held her hands out to me. "Help me with my gloves," she said. The tone of her voice had changed back to the elegant and classy.

"With pleasure, ma'am," I answered. I carefully pulled on each finger and thumb and drew them off her hands. I put them on the sofa next to the rest of her clothes.

"Thanks," she said. "Bed?"

"Yeah." We headed that way and turned down the covers. I generally slept in my boxers and a t-shirt. I went to get them from the other room.

"Loan me a t-shirt and a pair of boxers to sleep in, will you?" Not the classiest of phrases, but it was nice hearing her turn it that way.

An elegant, classy lady in public and a hot, sexy woman who knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to ask for it in private. I'd always liked the phrase. A lady in public and a whore in bed.

We were shortly in bed, and the howl of the wind seemed to have kicked up a notch or two. It was very nice to be sharing the bed with this woman, I thought. She was so sexy and so hot. We cuddled up to each other for warmth. The only sound for a while was the wind. I was almost asleep.

"Good night, Panty Shredder," she whispered. She turned and softly kissed my cheek.

"Good night, Door Knob Fucker," I answered. I squeezed her ass and lightly touched her pussy.

A very quiet, sleepy voice answered. "Bastard." A small giggle escaped her lips.

"Tell me something," I said.

"Yeah?"

"Did you find who you were looking for tonight?"

"I'll let you work that one out, Panty Shredder. Want to go out to some other place tomorrow night and do the same pick up scene?"

"Get some rest, Door Knob Fucker. It might be a long night tomorrow, too."

We were very soon asleep, each in our own world of dreams.

12