Oh What A Wife

Story Info
Husband and Wife entertain a secretary.
2.6k words
3.81
138.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh What a Wife

My name's Charlie but my friends call me Cap. Came from my days on the sea in the Navy. But now all I sail is my canoe on the lazy river. Now all I sale houses. I've been doing that since I was twenty-five years old. About a four years after I married my wife Carol.

Oh she was a beauty in her day, and still is in my eyes. Her eyes are robin's egg blue and they sparkle like the stars when she was happy. But watch out, if she was angry then they pecked at your heart until you have to apologize even if you didn't know what you have done wrong.

Now, some thirty-five years later we have both mellowed. She is less demanding and insecure. She is very understanding of my needs and even encourages my flirting. I guess that comes with the security of a long happy marriage and our own self-confidence that we will live together until we die.

So I always hire young, beautiful secretaries to help in the office. And I love to flirt with them and occasionally do more than that. When I know I'm going to lock the doors and put the closed sign in the window, I always call Carol and put her on speakerphone.

That's when the real fun starts. My newest secretary's name is Sherri and she is as sweet as the dark brew she was named after. She's a mere twenty-five years old.

I'm more than twice her age, but look half of that. I've always kept up my appearances. I go to the gym three times a week. Carol comes with me some times. Not that she needs to work out. She takes excellent care of herself. I think she really enjoys watching me make a fool of myself with the young ladies.

She dose love the water aerobics though. I wonder from time to time if there's not some old codger between her legs licking her shaved pussy as she jumps up and down in the warm water.

So now that you have the background, I'll continue with my story.

Sherri is always happy to help me when she sees that I'm overwhelmed.

She is always asking, "Is there anything I can do to help you with that Mr. Charlie?"

Usually I smile and nod my head and when she comes to my aide, I tweak her full breast with my thumb and forefinger.

She blushes and slaps at my hand. Then she will bend over and kiss me on my forehead. "That's all you can have Mr. Charlie!" she scolds me.

She's been working with me for about a year and a half. And so far that has been the extent of my flirting.

But it's been a long time since I have any really good pussy. Carol is just not in the mood most of the time. Mostly all we do is talk about it. Some times she will give me a hand job and talk dirty to me until my thin cum spills from my semi-hard cock.

Then she rolls off the bed, washes her hands in the bathroom and crawls next to me and falls to sleep. That's the life a twenty-five year old marriage.

But everyone knows we men think of sex twenty-three out of every twenty-four hours of the day. And I may exceed that number by fifteen minutes.

I took a Viagra last night in anticipation of today being the day I lay Sherri on the top of my Oak desk, slip off her silk panties and spread her luscious legs open wide.

My dick has been pushing against the metal zipper and reminding me since I arrived this morning. I thought of doing it at lunch, but she had plans with a girlfriend.

She has just arrived and brought me a muffin. She's so thoughtful.

"Thank you Sherri, but I'd rather you muffin!" I said in a voice that was playful.

"Now, Mr. Charlie, you know you have to brush your teeth before you can lick my precious mound after lunch." she teased back.

"But today's my birthday!" I exclaimed with wide-eyed innocence.

"Oh, really she smiled. I thought it was in November." she smiled.

"Okay, you've got me. I took Viagra today just so I would have the strength to give you what you really need. Please don't let me go through this hard-on and not use it!" I pleaded.

Laughing out loud, Sherri smiled so sweetly. She walked to the front door and I thought for sure that she was leaving for good. Instead, she turned the sign around and pulled the curtains.

Walking back to her desk, she slowly unbuttoned the blouse she was wearing that made her large breasts look even fuller.

My prick started to press harder against the steel teeth of my zipper. I quickly released it from the steel trap and it throbbed with enjoyment of seeing the beauty standing before me. Now naked.

Quickly I dialed my home and heard Carol's voice. "Hello?" "Hi honey, just wanted to call and tell you I'm gonna score. I need your help to cheer me on."

"Oh! You finally convinced that sweet girl to let you have some did you?" she laughed.

"Sure, you know how persuasive I can be when I want something bad enough. I'm putting you on speaker. Feel free to chime in whenever you think it's appropriate."

I clicked the speaker button and then placed all of my attentions on Amber, who was slipping out of her silk blouse. She tripped the latch that held her tits tight together and they fell out of the harness that kept them looking firm.

But even free, they were plump and had perfect areole they were a light brown and the nipples in the middle of them stood hard and erect.

My cock reacted immediately. It pressed against my pants screaming to be freed. I reached for the button on my pants and Amber's hands intercepted and loosened my belt then relieved the tension that my zipper had been causing.

Watching her as she viewed my mature member, I saw her lick her lips. "Mmmm, that looks good. I want to taste it. Her blue eyes stared me straight in the eyes as she licked her lips and then they met mine.

Her hand traveled down to the fuzz above my member and made tiny circles in the hair. The she followed the shaft up to he the spewing head and rubbed her thumb over the hole.

She rubbed my pre-cum between her thumb and forefinger then stuck them into her mouth. Licking her lips, she smiled and moaned.

Then Carol's voice came across the line. Sherrie, dear, you should put your tongue in his little hole. That drives him crazy."

Amber looked me in the eyes and a wicked smile crossed her full, red lips. Bending over me once again her tongue swirled around my throbbing head and the tip of her tongue pressed its way into the hole.

I lay my head back on to the headrest of my chair and spread my legs wider apart. "Mmmmm", I moaned as her tongue played with the head of my cock. Her fingers found my prostate and a warm feeling came over me.

"Suck his cock deep into your mouth Amber. Don't release him until his seed starts spewing. Then hold it in your mouth and feed it back to him with a deep throat kiss," Carol directed.

Amber was very good at following Carol's directions. She was driving me wild and she really knew how to manipulate my prostate. Her long finger ran in and out of my ass as she massaged me and sucked me.

I thought 'She should be showing Carol this technique.'

Trying hard not to release my seed my breathing became very strained and I wanted to explode in her pretty red mouth. She was deep throating me and Carol was asking me if she was doing a good job.

"Yes, baby, she's almost as good as you," I lied because Amber was so good that she was taking my breath away.

I knew that would break Carol's heart. She believed she was the only woman that could do that. She believed that she was still the best fuck I had ever had. She had no idea how many pussies I had fucked before I let her in on the fact that I really needed more than she could provide me.

I'm not saying that Carol isn't a good fuck, because she is still great for a woman that's fifty-five years old. But she doesn't have the stamina of a twenty-one year old.

Suddenly, I had to hold my breath and strain not to spew my seed all over Amber's blouse. I took short, deep breaths until I got my cock under control again.

Just as I had it made and had taken a deep breath Carol told Amber to straddle me and take me in her.

"Just straddle his chair and his thin little dick will slip right in there. After a few pumps he'll spill his thin seed into your pussy. But that's okay, it doesn't have any power left and you won't have to worry about babies."

Amber spread her pussy lips with two fingers and slipped her wet cunt over my throbbing cock. As her hole covered my head my hot cum shot into her warmth and her lips covered mine.

Her body shook on mine as she received the pleasure of my manhood between her legs. I wrapped my arms around her and helped her body move up and down on my hard prick.

I bit my lip to keep from crying out my pleasures, as I didn't want Carol to know how much this younger woman pleased me.

Once I spilled my seed, Amber kneeled before me and sucked me into her mouth once again. Her long fingers played with my emptying balls as she swallowed more of me forcing me to give her all that I had.

"Now, let him lay there until he falls asleep. I'll make sure he gives you a big bonus for this, Amber." Carol's words came across the line.

"Why don't you come to dinner tonight and we'll have a threesome? I've always wanted to do that."

Amber looked at me and I shook my head yes.

"I'd love to Mrs. Walker. Thank you for the invitation. I've always wanted to do a threesome too. I'll be there. I'll just follow Mr. Charlie home."

She looked back at me and ran her tongue across her still red lips. Her mouth covered mine and her tongue darted into it. Amber' hips bucked against my still hard prick and her breathing was rapid and erratic.

"Well be home in a half an hour, Carol. Is Taylor going to be home too?" I asked.

"Yes, she should be honey; why do you ask?"

"Well, I'm just wondering if she should be. After all, she's only twenty-two."

"Believe me, honey, she's had sex before," Carol was quick to point out.

"Thanks honey I needed that slap in the face. We'll see you soon." I turned off the speakerphone and Amber spread her legs wide and slipped her wet pussy over my now gigantic dick.

"Now fuck me like you wanted to," I whispered in her ear as I licked her neck.

"Oh yeah, Mr. Charlie. I'll show you what a woman like me really wants."

For the next half hour she fucked me until my legs were weak and my cock wouldn't stand up any longer.

I handed my keys to Amber because I was unable to drive. My hand kept going to my still spewing crouch. She had the knack to really drive me crazy.

Carol had dinner on the table when we arrived. She hugged Amber and introduced Taylor to her. They were nearly the same age; only a few months separated them.

Through dinner the talk went from work to play and then to sex. Carol was determined to make this a family affair.

It was just me with these three women. Two of them full of themselves and my sweet wife who wanted to learn all of their secrets.

Dishes washed and showers taken, we all converged in the den where Carol had made a makeshift bed on the sleeper sofa. Pillows piled everywhere and sweet fragrances filling the room.

Carol wore a peach chiffon dressing gown. Taylor preferred a terry robe and Amber wore nothing.

Deciding to orchestrate the affair, Carol sat on the side of the sleeper sofa and told Amber to suck my cock. Her hot lips singed my cooled skin and I drew a deep breath.

Carol then told Taylor to suckle Amber's full breast. As she did so, her fingers found her way into Amber's pussy as well. Both girls moaned as they performed acts that I guessed they had never experienced before.

Before long, Taylor and floated down and found Ambers ripe pussy. Her face buried itself in the soft sweet moisture there as she licked at her clit. Carol started sucking my dick as I watch the two younger women explore their feminine sides and wanted to join their fun.

They were sucking each other's breasts and their fingers slipped in and out of each other's pussies. They moaned like kittens suckling their mother's teats. Their tongues slid in and out of orifices I longed to taste.

I slipped into their circle and tasted their sweet nectar and then and there I discovered that I could never eat Carol again. I wanted those young, sweet juices to fill my senses and make me harder than I could ever recall.

Carol joined he fun and the three of them licked and fondled one another and teased me about my little worm that dangled before them and they sucked and licked and prodded my manhood.

Then the three of them surrounded me. Hands jerked at my hard prick and fingers invaded my anal cavity with a pleasure I never believed I would enjoy. But I begged them not to stop.

Amber massaged my prostate until I spilled my seed all over Carol's face. Then Taylor licked it off her mother's face and their tongues intertwined in a passionate kiss.

I kissed Amber and she knelt before me and deep throated me and I could hardly stand. My knees wobbled and I fell hard to the floor.

All three ladies surrounded me. Carol slipped her sweet puss over my erect cock and bounced up and down on my penis until it filled her sweet garden with my seed. Then she sat on my face and forced me to lick her clean.

Taylor and Amber performed sixty-nine on the floor. Their moans were loud and erotic. I spewed my seed across the room I was so excited.

Hours past and one by one each of the women fell into slumber. The three of them together, cuddled naked on the floor. I lay nest to Carol and fell asleep with her by my side.

The following day, I stayed home from the office. My three ladies woke me from the best slumber I have ever had. Their white skin touched mine and the orgy continued for another two days.

Man, I'm glad to be back at work. I just wish I had a secretary here with me. You see, Amber decided that she needed some time off to get to know my family more.

fantasex13