Oil of Roses Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The five of them had a good laugh over the thought.

Carol crawled over to Margo and wormed between her legs, resting her head on her thighs and staring up at her. "Would you like me to dress as a Girl Scout, Madam? Show up at the door one day and let you take advantage of me?" She kissed the inside of Margo's thighs. "Roll around the living room floor while we stab each other's cunts with tubes of cookies? I'd even shave myself for it if you wanted me to. Would you like that, Madam?"

"Let me think on that, Baby Girl." Margo slid herself to the edge of the couch, grasping Carol's head and shoving the girl's face into her cunt. "Lick on that while I think about it."

Harry watched the two women in his life, his cock hardening by the second. "Uh, honey, if it turns out you're not interested in that particular bit of role-playing, I think I might be."

Margo laughed. "Might be indeed, from the look of your dick... or is that your reaction to what we're doing right now?"

"Actually, that's my reaction to the part of the fantasy where you come home unexpectedly, catching me fucking the Girl Scout and instead of getting pissed off, you get out the strap on and fuck her in the ass while she blows me." As if on cue, Harry's cock gave a strong twitch and a whimper of desire came from Carol's throat.

"Oh, that's the part of the fantasy you were enjoying. I thought it might be the part where we decide not to let the little cum slut go home to her Mommy and Daddy and just decide to keep her, be her new Mommy and Daddy. Can't let her out of the house, somebody might see her... we'll have to keep her chained up in the bedroom."

Carol's hands both went to her crotch as she masturbated furiously, all the while increasing the intensity of her attentions to Margo's cunt. A low and steady whimpering came from her throat. "Can you imagine her, sitting there in the shredded rags of her Girl Scout uniform, being forced to work on getting her Fellatio Badge?" Margo shook as she climaxed. "I think the little slut already has her Cunnilingus Badge. Ummm... umm... umm... nope, she doesn't need to work on getting that one. Oooooh, tongue fuck me, sweetheart! That's it, uh huh."

On the opposite couch, Karen and Patricia were lost in each other, only hearing what was going on near them as Patricia lay face down on top of Karen, caressing her, while Karen gently and lovingly licked Patricia's pussy. The ongoing commotion across the table from them bothered them not at all and in fact, the sounds of Margo and Carol had done Patricia's libido nothing but good as she lost her remaining inhibitions and began to grind herself into Karen's face, her excitement becoming evident by a series of low, breathy exhalations.

* * * * *

She was nine years old and it was that final night when so many little things went wrong and she had to be on top of things all the time because if just one little thing wasn't right it could all start to go to pieces and it just took one little thing, just one. Mommy was home from the hospital again with a new medicine to keep her well. During the day she was Tammy's responsibility so Tammy had to make sure she took her medicine every day at lunch but Mommy didn't want to take her medicine so Tammy had to be real extra special careful to make sure she took it. Even though Mommy was on medicine Tammy and Daddy still locked up the sharp things in a cabinet in the kitchen because if Mommy went bad again she wouldn't mean to hurt them but she would. Now that Mommy was home Tammy couldn't be alone with her Daddy because that might set Mommy off so Daddy didn't read her bedtime stories anymore unless Mommy was with him and even when she had medicine she never wanted to sit with Daddy while he did that.

They had finished supper and it was bedtime and Mommy was 'zoned out', like Daddy called it, in front of the television. Daddy had said "she'll never know" and had taken Tammy and tucked her in and was reading her a story about Gossamer Goose and his friends and their adventures in Mallardtown when Daddy spit up red all over her bedsheets and her face and the sharp shiny point of the knife had come through his shirt front and it had started getting red there too and he coughed up some more red as he turned and it sprayed across her wall and it looked like the silhouettes of Gossamer and his friends flying for home and he was looking at Mommy and she was screaming that he never loved her it had always been about his precious Theresa and his hands were grabbing at the back of his shirt trying to grip the knife and he couldn't get it. Behind him she saw Mommy raise the other knife and she looked almost sad when she said that now Daddy and Theresa would be together forever and Daddy and Mommy fought with each other for the knife and then Daddy was falling towards her on the bed and he caught himself on his arms. Mommy laid down on the floor and was very still and Daddy looked in her eyes and said "It's okay, Theresa, you're gonna be fine" and then he slid down on top of her and she screamed and screamed and screamed and kept screaming until someone came.

When it really happened, the neighbors had come eventually and pulled him off of her but in the dream they never came.

And she'd relived that night so many times that she didn't even wake up anymore she just cried in her sleep and her screams came out as soft moans of pain and while she knew it wasn't her fault there was a nine year-old inside her who would always know that she had killed her Daddy and Mommy by letting first one and then several more little things get away from her. Mommy had been faking taking her medicine and Tammy didn't catch it, Tammy didn't make Daddy put the knives away, Tammy didn't stop Daddy from doing something that would set Mommy off. Tammy killed Daddy and Mommy.

In his sleep Eddy heard her and pulled her into his arms and stroked her back for a long, long time until she finally began to relax and come out of her fetal position. He comforted her without even fully waking up.

In her dream she was screaming and then the giant came and he gently put Daddy on the floor and he said "Theresa, there's nothing to be scared of anymore" and he wiped the blood of her face and picked her up in his arms and carried her towards the door and she said "I don't want to leave Daddy" and he said "You can't leave him, he's in your heart, little one, where he always will be" and then he took her away from there.

* * * * *

In the tub Jessica had given up all pretense of fighting and was wholeheartedly joining in her own seduction. Their coffee cups were empty. Kelly took her mouth off Jessica's throat. "What'll I have to do to get you to go get us both something to drink? Anything, ask for anything."

"Ummm, well..."

"Come on, Angel, out with it, what do you want nasty and naughty Kelly to do?"

"You'll think it's gross..."

"I doubt it but you'll never know for sure if you don't ask."

"I want to lick your ass and I want you to lick mine," Jessica said in a rush, as if afraid she'd be interrupted.

Kelly laughed. "Is that all? Girlfriend, that was gonna happen whether you wanted it to or not, at least the me-licking-you part. I'll take rum and coke, thank you very much."

As Jessica stood up in the tub Kelly grabbed her and thrust her tongue in-between the soft round globes of her bottom, running her tongue up and down the crack.

"OOOOOOOH, KELLY, I don't think I'm going to get us drinks while you're doing THAT!"

Kelly gently forced her tongue into Jessica's ass, firmly and irresistibly, thrusting it, wriggling it, flexing it.

"Fuck DRINKS, oh my God, HMMmmm."

Kelly finally pulled back. "Think of that as a down payment, Angel."

"Okay... now let's see if I can still walk," she said as she carefully climbed out of the tub. "What did you say you wanted again?"

"Rum and coke, sweetie."

"Right, got it."

She walked out of the bathroom into the living room. The sounds and smells of sex were thick in the air. She knelt down for a moment and watched as Karen ate Patricia while carefully sliding two fingers in and out of her butt. She crossed to the opposite side and squatted beside Margo, watching her masturbate as Harry fucked Carol in the mouth. She remembered she was supposed to be doing something... then she remembered, drinks. She made them their drinks and then went back to the bathroom. "Is it always like this around y'all?"

"No, Angel, sometimes it's even better. Now get your plump butt in here and let me love on you."

"Yes ma'am."

* * * * *

Harry was cuddled on the couch with his wife and their pet and watched the dim figures of Karen and Patricia as they made love. It was not only beautiful in the traditional sense but he found himself fascinated by the apparently effortless fashion with which Karen repositioned Patricia at will. After a particularly intense series of orgasms for Patricia that left her gasping "No more, no more", she and Karen stopped and sat, cuddling each other, side by side.

"You two are really beautiful together," Margo said.

Karen smiled. "Thank you. This was our first performance before an audience; we hope you liked the show." Her voice betrayed her weariness.

Patricia poked her in the ribs. "Don't get self-conscious; they were busy through a lot of it."

"You sound tired Sappho; I thought you were the unstoppable engine of destruction?"

"Harry, you little shit, don't make me laugh, I'm too tired. Free weights are nothing compared to hoisting Ms. Big Butt here around."

"I DO NOT HAVE A BIG BUTT!"

"Oh yes you do my love and I wouldn't change it if I could. My sweetie got some padding on her, just the way I like 'em."

"It is a very nice, well-endowed butt," said Harry. "Looks tasty," Carol chimed in. "Lusciously delectable," said Margo.

"Alright, you three can stay but you, Amazonian Warrior, are gone, banished from my sight!" She raised her voice. "I will offer my charms to Kelly who will not insult me by calling my sumptuous tushie a 'big butt'."

"No," came Kelly's voice from the bathroom, "I'll go all Urban Trash Talk on you and call it a Bootylicious Bonanza of Big Bodacious Back!"

"Perhaps trading Liz in for Kelly is not the brightest idea I've had today," laughed Patricia.

"Besides," came Jessica's voice, "Kelly's already... OH... got a bottom she's... ohmygod... involved with."

Harry got up and walked towards the bathroom.

"Don't mind me, need to pee."

As he walked through he saw that Kelly had shifted her primary attentions to Jessica's cunt and was merely fingering her ass. The young girl was rapidly approaching 'oblivious'. He sat down on the toilet and looked up to see Kelly staring at him. "Harry, are you sitting down to pee?"

"Yes Kelly I am sitting down to pee. I live in a house where I am the only male and there are two and a half women. The easiest and most efficient, as well as lazy, way to insure that I am never yelled at for leaving the seat up is to never put the seat up. Therefore I now sit down to pee."

There was laughter from the other room. "Harry, the women of the world would kill for clones of you. Would you mind if we looked into it as a money-making opportunity?" asked Margo.

"My genetic material is yours to do with as you wish," he replied.

Kelly raised her voice, "Speaking of 'mine to do with as I wish', Guinevere, would you and Merlin keep my captive entertained while I have my way with Arthur, if my captive doesn't mind?"

"Who are you talking about? You're not through with me, are you?"

Kelly caressed Jessica's face. "Oh sweet captive Angel, the evening is still very young and your treasures have yet to be plumbed by the sword that I strap on to myself. But I have a long awaited tryst with Arthur, the King, seated upon his throne there, and I have failed to keep it far too many times. Tonight I mean to take my pleasure of him while you and his wife Guinevere and the wizard Merlin watch. Would that please you, to watch?"

"Oh yes."

Then watch you shall. And will you mind if they keep you excited while I'm busy with Arthur? They're not going to fuck you, just tease you."

"Not at all, they can tease me all they want right now."

"All right then, Arthur, my liege, to the bed if you would."

"I will not. Not until I have had time to cleanse myself in preparation for such a long anticipated union. So, Lady Kay, out of that tub with you and let me bathe in its blessed waters."

"As you will, my Lord."

Harry emptied their tub and ran himself a steaming hot bath and then, armed with a tall glass of ice water, sank into it and let the heat and the pounding of the jets work on him.

In the other room Karen and Patricia were getting dressed and calling it a night. Karen walked into the bathroom. "Jesus Christ, Harry! Are you trying to cook yourself to death to avoid whatever Kelly has planned for you?"

"No, Sappho, just letting loose of some tension... remind me tomorrow morning to fill you in on all the fun of the past few days."

"It's a date. Harry, thank you for tonight. It's been... different... but so much fun. And it was so good to see Eddy again. I've missed him so much. It's been a great night."

"For us as well, Sappho... it's been nice to finally spend some time with Patricia too. I'm so glad you two are back together. Well, come give me a hug and a kiss and get going."

The bellow of surprise and anger as she was pulled into the tub had everyone at the door in a flash.

They gazed upon a dripping wet Karen as she held Harry in a headlock.

"Do... I... get... my... kiss?" he gasped.

"Lady Karen, although your cause is just, please, I implore you, do not kill Arthur before I have fulfilled my quest to lay with him," begged Kelly.

"Good Karen, I add my voice to Lady Kay's, please do not beat my husband as he so clearly deserves but rather let mercy stay your hand," added Margo.

Karen released him, a large grin on her face. "Harry, you threw me. You put me on my butt. Oh, you cheated in a vile and low manner, but you did it, you put me on my butt in wrestling."

Harry's face lit up. "I did, didn't I? Finally, after all these years, I got you!"

Karen turned and kissed his right cheek. "And the crew at work" his left cheek "will never believe you" his right cheek "and I'll deny everything." She kissed his left cheek again. "Margo, I'm borrowing one of y'all's fancy hotel terrycloth robes to get me to my room, if that's ok."

"Perfectly acceptable, noble Lady, take my husband's as is only fair. Call hotel services and have you and your lady's clothes washed and dried by morning and add it to the bill."

"Harry?"

"Yes, Sappho my love?"

"You know payback's a bitch, don't you?"

"I live in fear."

Patricia kissed him on the cheek, carefully avoiding any chance of ending up in the tub. "That was hilarious," she whispered in his ear.

After they had left, Harry finished his bath and soak. Wrapping himself in towels to stay warm as he dried he walked into the bedroom to find his wife and pet sucking on Jessica's tits and caressing her inner thighs, all three cuddled up on a couch repositioned to give front row seats for the show on the bed. On the bed, Kelly waited for him.

"Come to bed, Harry."

"What, no Arthurian epithets?"

"No, I need to make love with my friend Harry. Come on." She looked almost somber, certainly far too serious for fun in bed.

Harry climbed into bed and lay beside her. They held each other tenderly.

"Are you okay, Kelly?" he asked before he took her hands and began kissing her palms.

"Mostly, Harry. Turns out you're not the only one with some unwanted baggage from that little run-in with your wife... not that mine is anywhere near as heavy as yours. But it's just enough to make me feel uncertain and kind of scared."

"Why?" he asked, before he returned to kissing her hands.

"Harry, did I really almost see Angie get killed?"

He stopped kissing her hands and looked her in the eyes. "Do you really want me to answer that question? I'll answer any question you ask me truthfully. You just have to decide if you want that truthful answer, no matter what it may be."

"Yes," she said in a small voice.

"I was three-quarters of the way there. I think Carol was seven-eighths of the way there. Eddy was there, has been there damn near since the day he met her and will remain there as long as she's alive."

Tears flooded her eyes and she began to cry. "I was afraid of that, Harry. That's some goddamn deep water to find yourself in."

"Shhhh, baby, I know," he said, holding her close as he kissed the tears from her face. "But it didn't happen. None of us went over that cliff. We stopped ourselves and you were very brave... it just took it a little longer to hit you what could've happened that night than it did the rest of us."

On the couch the audience could tell that the two of them were talking but couldn't make out any of what they were saying.

"Kelly, if you don't want to hang around anymore, we'll all understand. You went so far above and beyond... that was an enormous strain to put on a friendship like ours."

She looked at him through teary eyes. "No Harry, that's part of the problem for me. I don't want to spend less time with the three of you... I want to spend more. I don't mean join your group marriage, no, but I'm happy when I'm around the three of you, I'm free, I'm accepted, I'm loved. I go back home to my apartment and my roommate and I have almost nothing in common and I wish I were back at your place... it feels like home. Would you guys be looking for a housemate? I can pay for my part of bills and rent."

"Hey Margo, Carol, you got any problems with Kelly moving into one of the upstairs bedrooms?"

"No, not at all." "Me either."

"Fine, that's easy, when we go back to the house, you move in. Don't worry about rent and bills, other than groceries, if you want to chip in now and then."

"But Harry..."

"But me no buts, other than this beautiful one." He patted her butt. "I know college hasn't gotten any cheaper since I went, the house is paid for, the taxes are my problem and the utilities aren't going to increase that much because you move in. Now hush, and let me down here." Harry slid down between her legs and found her ready and wet. He had wanted to taste her since the first night he saw her. He parted her lips with his tongue and began to lick. Harry found her taste every bit as delectable as he had anticipated. He worked his tongue up and down her slit slowly which seemed to bring her close to the edge of orgasm but wouldn't push her over. The gyrations of her hips which had been so smooth and rhythmic when he began had devolved into twitches of distraction as her frustration grew.

"Kelly, sweetie, let's shift you to the other end of the bed."

He turned her twitching form so her head half hung off the end, allowing their audience to watch her face. Harry returned to his sweet task. After a few more minutes of his gentle ministrations she was back on the edge and Harry did his best to keep her there, occasionally licking and nibbling her inner thighs.

"Harry Grimes... if you... don't make me cum... I'm going to do... something vile... to you in... the middle... of the night."

Harry kissed her clit and began to massage it with his tongue. Kelly's arms came up and forced his face into her crotch as she rocked back and forth. And then she shuddered and said "Thank... you... Arthur... I've... wanted... that... so... long." Her thighs briefly clamped tightly around his head, then they relaxed and she let go of Harry's head and lay back down on the bed as he continued to kiss her clit. After her orgasm subsided he stopped and scooted up a bit. "Kelly, lock your legs around my chest." She did and he lifted her up, sliding a pillow beneath her butt. "Let go now sweetheart." And after she did, he put the tip of his cock in her and then, gazing down at the beautiful woman before him, pushed it in. As he started to stroke back and forth a problem became evident- he was fucking Kelly off the edge of the bed. "Carol honey, can you come help me with this?"