Oil of Roses Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fillmore
Fillmore
164 Followers

"Carol, what would you have done if I hadn't collared you? Would you have gone back to Rick?"

"Maybe, sir... I know I was scrambling for excuses to stay with you just a little longer, hoping you'd get the hint. I was even trying to work up the courage to tell you how to make it happen, if you wanted it to. I'd like to think I'd have gone in, packed up my shit and left him... but he'd been beating me for 7 months and I hadn't left yet so I probably would have been stupid and stayed."

The two of them sat in the tub while they held each other and snuggled together, once again lost in the feelings that had brought them together in the first place. They had a bond that only others who had been where they had been, broken and dying inside, could understand.

* * * * *

Benjamin Sapperstein had been having a shitty week.

He had been so paranoid about setting up airtight pre-nuptials... Margo and her lawyer had insisted on equal protection for both parties so there was absolutely no way he could screw the bitch over. She wouldn't get anything that wasn't, he was forced to admit to himself, rightfully hers, including half the assets of the surgical practice, but he really wanted to nail her to a wall. And there was nothing he could do to her.

So, to relax on a Sunday afternoon, he decided to take a drive in his Diablo.

* * * * *

It had been a whirlwind shopping trip. They had hit five different stores across town, along with a brief stop at Le Madeleine's, primarily for the benefit of Tamara, to have some divine French onion soup, fresh baked bread and coffee. They arrived back the hotel hot, tired and loaded with packages which the bellmen were more than happy to help them take upstairs. Not having warned Harry and Carol they were on their way up Margo said "No show this trip, boys", tipped them and had them leave the packages at the door. They entered the suite to find Harry and Carol curled up together on the bedroom couch, cuddling.

"Harry, my love, my husband, would you be a manly man and help Kelly carry in the packages we've got outside the door?"

"My beloved wife, you have but to ask," he said, hugging her on his way past.

"Carol, come give me a kiss and then get down on your knees," she said as she sank onto the couch. "Clothes shopping with Kelly shouldn't be undertaken lightly. I almost raped her in every store we hit today."

Carol bent and kissed Margo, accepting her tongue deep into her mouth. She dropped to her knees and began removing her Madam's skirt. Next shoes and hose, then panties and finally she was able to sink her face between Margo's thighs. The pungent mixtures of old desire, new passion, sweat and body odors were intoxicating to her, a heady aroma of reality instead of some perfumed, soap-scented fantasy. Carol burrowed down and came up with Margo's legs on her shoulders. She attacked Margo's cunt, her mouth a blur of motion as she tried to lick, nibble and kiss everywhere at once. Her arms wrapped around Margo's thighs like restraints; Margo could swear she heard them lock into position.

For her part, Margo felt as if she'd suddenly had a rabid ferret listening to the all-Barry White station on a double-espresso-laced aphrodisiac turned loose on her cunt. She wasn't being teased or titillated toward an orgasm, she was being jack-hammered toward one and while that wasn't unusual during intercourse with a man, she'd never had it happen during oral sex from either gender. The stimulation rode the edge of her enjoyment of pain. There was only one thing she could think to do, grab hold of Carol's head and hold on.

Carol brought Margo through her first orgasm like a runaway freight train, scarcely leaving her mistress time to enjoy it before carrying her on towards another. As she continued to power-fuck Margo with her tongue, among many other stimuli, Harry and Kelly brought the last of the packages in. They joined Tamara as she watched Margo and Carol, the three of them slightly aghast at the ferocity of Carol's oral assault.

"What in the name of God got into her?" Harry asked.

"I don't know, Harry," Kelly replied, "but if she was going at me like that I'd be backing my ass away as fast as I could."

"Kelly, I don't think it would help," Tamara observed, "I think you'd look like a prey animal running away. That could be bad."

"Oh God... Baby Girl... fuck me..." moaned Margo.

Carol's left arm unlocked from Margo's thigh and pointed unerringly at Kelly even though the woman was behind her. She snapped her fingers, pointed to her crotch, made a stroking motion and then locked her arm back around her Madam's thigh. Kelly went and retrieved the other strap-on and knelt behind Carol. She carefully fit the harness around Carol's body and made sure it was snug before she tightened the straps down. Her job finished she rose and stepped back to rejoin Harry and Tamara.

Carol's arms unlocked and her hands moved up, smoothly undoing Margo's blouse and unhooking her brassiere. Her body moved up Margo's body and as their crotches came together Carol slid her dildo into Margo and began to fuck her furiously as her mouth lowered to Margo's breasts to savagely chew and suck on them. Margo's sudden scream turned into a cry of longing as her hands caught the sides of Carol's head, not to force it away as the onlookers had expected, but to pull it closer to her, as she forced the buzzsaw of Carol's mouth harder into her breast. Margo was somewhere beyond her previous pain limits and although she knew in some part of her mind that she would pay for the experience with soreness and tenderness in the days to come, she no longer cared. Her orgasms no longer seemed to have beginnings or ends, just slight lulls when the sensations from the rest of her body were louder than the screaming pleasure of her cunt. Tufts of Carol's hair were loose in her fists and she felt her pet's fingers as they dug into her back and bruised her. Carol didn't notice when Margo's hands let loose of her head and began to wave feebly, but Harry and Kelly did. They moved over to pull Carol off of her.

"Little Cunt, relax, calm down," Harry whispered into her ear, "Madam has had enough and it's time for you to come away now."

Carol's eyes weren't focusing and her breathing was shallow and very rapid as Harry sat next to her on the floor. "Take it easy, beloved and just calm down."

In the meantime Kelly was helping Margo to sit back up on the couch, a difficult task given Margo's jello-like state.

As Carol caught her breath and Margo slowly regained sentience, Harry and Kelly sat and looked at each other. "Damn, that was like watching an industrial machinery demo," Harry said.

"I was thinking more of an episode of 'When Animals Attack' myself," Kelly said, "but I'll go along with yours."

Carol unstrapped herself and crawled over to Margo. "Oh Madam, I am so sorry," she said, tears filling her eyes, "I've hurt you and I apologize."

"Shhhh," Margo replied, "I asked for it, I enjoyed it and you did very well. Now come here and let me hold you." Carol crawled up onto the couch with her and Margo held her tightly in her arms, kissing the top of her head. "Yes, I'm going to be a bit sore, but you did what I wanted you to, Baby Girl. You did well, my precious one. After we rest a minute we can go bathe, I'll wash you and you'll wash me."

Kelly sat with Harry on the floor. Together they watched Margo and Carol snuggle on the couch. "Tamara," Harry said, "I'm sorry I didn't think of telling you this sooner, but Eddy called. Everything's okay, we neglected to tell him and the boys about a delivery. Then he called back and said there was a little business he had to tend to and that he'd be back in time to take you to supper."

"It's okay, Harry, you had other things on your mind. I hope it's alright if I wait for him here."

"Tamara, if you don't mind the floorshow, you're welcome to stay as long as you like."

The small woman smiled sweetly at him and went to the sitting room to gaze out at the city below.

"Harry," Kelly said, "come cuddle with me on the bed for awhile."

"An invitation I'll rarely pass up," Harry answered.

"That's because you're a very wise man," Margo observed.

"Thank you my dear. You two have a good bath, whenever you get there."

"You two have a good snuggle and whatever it develops into."

Harry and his wife smiled at each other as he and Kelly headed for the bed.

"Harry," Carol said before he got too far away, "I think I know someone who might be worth talking to about rings for the two of you. She's a real craftsman, does beautiful work. Should I call and set up an appointment?"

"Sure darling, you think she could see us today?"

"Probably later this evening... she prefers to work at night during the hotter months."

"Sounds fine to me if it sounds fine to the missus."

"Works for me, wonderful husband."

"Make the call, sweetie."

* * * * *

Kelly had shucked her clothing and thrown on a robe when she joined Harry, also robed, on the bed. She lay down close to him and he put his arms around her. "I gather from the fact that you haven't attacked me, you little sex maniac," Harry said, "that this isn't one of those kinds of cuddles and is in fact a comfort cuddle."

"You're right. I'm scared, Harry. Scared of what I'm feeling about Jess and women in general, scared about moving in with y'all, scared about a lot of things."

"Okay Sunshine, let's handle them one at a time. What's got you scared about Jess?"

"Harry, until a little under two weeks ago, I'd never even been in a relationship with a woman. Now I'm in a sometimes fuck-buddy, sometimes slave relationship with two women and I'm developing pretty strong 'serious' feelings about another woman. It's not that I'm giving up on men," she said as her hand briefly caressed Harry's cock, "it's just that aside from you and Eddy, there aren't any I really want to let get near me. Not to mention that I'd jump in the middle of Karen and Patricia with a moment's notice and let the two of them do any goddamn thing they wanted to me. I've gone from having the occasional deeply erotic fantasy about a woman to thinking maybe I'm heading towards the lesbian side of bisexuality. I haven't had a boyfriend since high school and I've been telling myself it was because during the school year I was too damn busy and during the summer I was still too damn busy and I'm wondering if the truth isn't something different. I mean, I still find men attractive, but while we were out shopping today I saw lots of very cute guys, and they registered on my radar as such, but I saw quite a few women that I would've knocked to the ground and fucked right then and there if I could've."

"I don't know, do you think that maybe you're intoxicated by the possibilities of this new sexuality you're exploring and that like with anything new, it's going to be awhile before you 'want to play with any of your old toys', so to speak?"

She looked up into his eyes. "You think that might be it?"

"Might be... and even if it isn't, so what if you're mostly a lesbian? So what if you're totally lesbian? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love being intimate with you, but if it turns out that you're really into women and not at all into men, I'll wish you the best of luck and remember our time together fondly. Why don't you just relax about it and see where things lead and where you end up?"

"Yeah, sounds like a good plan... now, about me moving in with y'all. I'm really scared that no matter what the two of them said, they're going to think somehow that I'm trying to write myself into y'all's situation."

"That's why you'll have your own bedroom, Kelly. That's why you'll have to have their permission to sleep with us, should you want to on occasion. I understand some of your fear, I think, and it seems to me Jess is the best cure for that potential problem. If you and your girlfriend are in your room, humping like wild buffalo, nobody's really going to get too jealous about you trying to horn in on our marriage. Quite the opposite, given the way Margo, Carol and I feel about you, we'll be jealous of Jess." Harry smiled. "You're great fun to play with and we all love you very much."

"Okay Harry, I see what you're saying and maybe I'm looking for trouble where there isn't any. It's just been bugging me."

"So Sunshine, what else is bothering you?"

"Nothing else major, really... little petty shit like if this thing with Jess works out, the whole 'dealing with the parents' thing. I mean, I'm pretty sure my mom will be cool with it, just as I'm sure my dad will have a seizure. Her parents, I have no clue, but that whole eighteen year old thing is going to be a problem I imagine. It's getting closer to the start of the school year and I always get a little weird about that."

"What are you majoring in, by the way?"

"Harry, I'm starting my junior year, my course load this term is heavy on theology and history and I'm undeclared. I haven't a clue."

"And that isn't worrying you?"

"No, that I came to terms with a long time ago. I'm content to go to school, exploring my options, as long as I can afford to do so. I work my ass off over the summer, usually, to make sure I have enough for the next school year. Sooner or later, my decision will make itself and I'll be okay with it. I can't stand these shitheads who come in with this big 'I've known I was going for my MBA since I was in 1st grade'. When I was in junior high I got a little worried about it and my mom, who hasn't steered me wrong yet, gave me some valuable advice. She said she didn't really know what she wanted to be until she'd decided to be something else and then lost her sight, so I shouldn't worry about it. Sooner or later, my decision would make itself. She teaches blind children now, most of them blind from birth, and she's made it her constant goal to find ways to help them imagine what sight is like because she remembers it. She's happier than she's ever been, a damn sight happier than she was working for an insurance company."

"What about your father?"

"Dad is special case in and of himself. Dad worked as a correctional officer at the federal minimum security pen near here pretty much all his life, until mom was blinded. He resigned that day because she needed him. Now she has him teaching blind children as well. I always knew my father was one of the gentlest men on the planet, now so many more children are getting to know that side of the man. He's happier than ever, he works close to mom and even though she's fully capable of taking care of herself, she'll never stop needing him... they're the best proof I know of that love endures and triumphs."

"Any brothers and sisters... any more like you still at home... any more Culbersons I need to worry about?"

"No, I was their first child and only one. After me the doctors told mom it would be wiser if she didn't get pregnant again. It was dangerous enough for her to have me. But Harry, I'm feeling talked out. Right now, I just want to be held by my friend Harry. That okay with you?"

Harry wrapped both arms around her and molded his body to hers. "Sounds wonderful to me," he whispered in her ear.

"You keep that up," she murmured, "and before too long we'll be doing more than cuddling."

* * * * *

"Well Margo, we have an appointment for 9:30 this evening with Tatiana. That should give you and me plenty of tub time and plenty of time for us all to do supper." She bowed her head. "It will even give Madam time to punish me for hurting her, should she so desire."

Margo raised her head and kissed her lips, gently and sweetly. "Baby, no need for punishment, you didn't do a thing I wasn't wanting you to. Now stop worrying about it. I certainly won't hesitate to have you rub me down and apply ointment to some sore spots, but there's no punishment called for. I just want to know, what set you off like that? There are definitely times I'm going to want to recreate the experience."

"Margo, first off, I love a fresh clean lover, I have nothing against the smell of soap and deodorant and shampoo. But it's artificial. Ideally, I want my lover coming out of a bath having used soaps and shampoos and such that are as close to neutral in scent as possible. If clean and scented rates a six, clean and unscented, or damn near, rates an eight. If my lover smells 'real'... sweaty, pheromone charged, old secretions and new... now not too old mind you, not skanky, just... marinated a bit... well, that rates a ten. The way you smelled under that skirt after shopping with Kelly was about a fifteen. Another hour and you probably would have been at a three but the way it all came together, oh my God, Margo, I'm surprised I didn't literally start eating you."

"I think you were having a debate about that when you got to my tits." Margo smiled reassuringly to head off any more apologies. "So that's what had you so supercharged, huh, I was well-marinated?"

"Yes ma'am, you certainly were. There's something about it that hits my 'primal' button and it seems we're all becoming real aware of what that means." She smiled. "That's another thing I love about being with you and Harry, ma'am, is that I can let that out and you don't mind. It's really a blessing and I do appreciate it."

Margo took her pet in her arms. "Believe me, you little primitive, we don't mind at all," she said, just before she kissed her.

* * * * *

In the sitting room, Tamara straightened the bedclothes on the hide-a-bed and curled up on top of them. The shopping trip with Margo and Kelly had been wonderful. They'd treated her like one of them instead of some man's sex toy... but then again, that's not all she was to Edward. Their love for him was obvious, maybe that's why they were so nice to her. She was happy. She'd be happier when Edward returned, but she was happy. She was also very tired so she drifted off to sleep.

* * * * *

Benjamin Sapperstein pulled up to the private garage where he paid a service to maintain his Diablo and store it. He used the same service on his and Margo's cars so it didn't look suspicious on his credit card statements; he needed to remember to drop hers from the contract. He pulled out his keys, unlocked the door and slid it up.

There was no Lamborghini Diablo. There was a small box with an envelope on top.

Like a man in shock Benjamin walked over, picked up the envelope, opened it and read the page inside.

"Benjamin

"The Diablo is gone. I sold it for one hundred thousand. Not as much as I could've gotten if I'd wanted to wait, but I was in a hurry. I had a bed to buy.

"So while you're mourning the loss of your penis-enhancement, and let's be frank, your penis needs all the enhancement it can get, I and my lovers will be fucking our brains out on a beautiful huge bed I bought with some of the money I got for selling MY car.

"Thinking of you and laughing my ass off,

"Margo

"P. S. I left you a little something to replace it with."

The small box the envelope had rested on was a model kit of a Lamborghini Diablo.

"BIIIIIIIIIITCH!" came the scream from a soul in Hell.

* * * * *

Eddy knocked gently at the bedroom door of the suite. Carol opened it wearing a robe and a towel on her head. She bounced up and tried to kiss his cheek. He bent down to let her. "Hey Eddy, I am so sorry I forgot to mention to your boys about Vic's boys making that delivery but with everything that was happening..."

"Shhhh, it's okay," he said, "I'm surprised you and Harry remembered as much as y'all did, given your visit with Fat Phillie. That don't mean I ain't gonna razz Harry about it for years to come, but in reality, no problem. Where's Tamara?"

"She went out with Margo and Kelly to do some shopping and was a little tired when they got back so I think she's crashed out in the sitting room. What were you up to this afternoon?"

Fillmore
Fillmore
164 Followers