Oil of Roses Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, baby, oh, Mama likes it when her little girl treats her tits that way. You just take all the time you want nursing on me, baby. I've got all the time in the world for my little girl."

A deep-throated whimper came from Kelly and Margo knew her guess about some of the origins of Kelly's fantasies had been proven correct.

"Oh my sweet baby... there's nothing in the world for me to do but be with you, take care of you. I'll be here for you as long as you want me." The sucking intensified and Margo could see tears mixed with the rivulets of water on Kelly's face. "There's nothing in the world more important to me than you, baby. There are some other people, your Daddy, your sister, probably your Aunt Nicki too in time, that are as important, but none of them are more important than you... and nothing outside of our family comes anywhere close."

"N-n-not work?" sobbed Kelly.

"No sweetie... not work. Nothing outside this family is anywhere near as important to me as you."

Margo was astounded... from a conversation on fantasies she had suddenly been granted a look at a deep and old wound in Kelly's psyche, a wound that she was still learning to deal with, a wound that had brought her into their lives. That she had been the delivery driver that brought them their Chinese that night might well have been mere chance, but after that initial meeting, and the attraction that Carol felt for her, Margo could now see and understand that it was their sense of family, of their loved ones before all others and against all comers, that had brought this treasure of a person so fully into their lives. She was sure that Kelly's parents had loved her and that Kelly had known it. But she'd never felt that unconditional, 'you-are-the-most-important-person-in-our-world' kind of love from them, although Margo had no doubt they felt that way about their daughter.

"Shhh, baby, it's okay, Mama's here and you're here and you're safe in the arms of your family... we love you and you'll always have a home with us."

Kelly's shaking arms clutched at her as if she were in fear of losing herself in some great tempest. Margo stroked her hair while turning the water off with her foot.

"We're always going to love you; we're always going to be on your side, my lovely girl. Mama and Daddy, your sisters and brother, we're yours and you're ours, now and forever after." She held the young woman as the water ran from their bodies, stroking her skin and telling her daughter how much she loved her as Kelly slowly calmed down.

When at last Kelly had stopped shaking and her tears had dried, Margo kissed her and said, "Let's get you and me dry and then we'll go lie down together and talk in the living room."

Kelly let the tit fall from her mouth. "Yes Mama."

As Margo dried her little girl off, she thought once again how strange the course of her life had become. Now she had a family, a family who could be whatever she wanted or needed it to be for her. A family that could be whatever any member of it needed. As she finished drying off Kelly, the beautiful woman's eyes lit up as she said, "Now can I dry you?"

"Sure you can, sweetie." Margo stood and let her wife, her sister, her daughter dry her, reveling in the care and tenderness the young woman showed with every stroke of the towel. When she was finished, the two of them crept through the bedroom and into the living room of the suite. Margo pulled out the hide-a-bed from the sofa, sheets still there from Tattie's night on it.

The two of them looked at each other with mischievous glee in their eyes, scooted under the covers, pulled them up over their heads and faced each other, giggling.

After she had brought her child-like mirth under control, Margo gazed into her partner's eyes.

"So, what do you want to do now, my love?"

The eyes that stared back at her in the dim light that filtered through the sheet were once again the eyes of the Kelly she was used to. The curtain that had been drawn aside offering a deeper glimpse into her was closed.

"Well Mama," she said, as her body slithered across the sheets to press against Margo, "I was kind of curious to see where that whole 'nursing' thing might lead. You have a nipple for me, Mama?"

"For you, my love, always," Margo replied as the first scents of their arousal began to make themselves known over the smell of shampoo and soap. "Mama always has a tit for her little girl."

As Kelly snaked her arm down Margo's side, past her knee and up between her legs, she broke suction on the tit and said, "Hmm, seems like Mama might have something else for her little girl as well." She ran her finger through the damp mat of Margo's pubic hair and found her wet for another reason. "Mama, does your little girl excite you?"

Margo felt Kelly's need to be the aggressor, and slipped into the fantasy with her. "Kelly," she said, "a tit is one thing... but this... you need to stop that right this instant!"

The predatory gleam in Kelly's eyes let her know she was spot on in her read of the situation.

"Oh no, Mama, I don't think so... you thought you could get your little kinks fulfilled, naked with the daughter, nurse the daughter, feel like she's still your little girl, all innocent and sweet while you get off by rubbing yourself on her, having her bite you." In a flash she had rolled Margo onto her back and was squatting atop her, hands holding Margo's wrists to the bed. "I don't think so... that game was cute the first couple of times, but I want more and you're going to give it to me."

"Sweetie, no... we can't... I mean, what we've done already is wrong," Margo replied, into her role, tears leaking from the corners of her eyes.

"You knowing it was wrong didn't stop you from doing it, did it?" Kelly hissed. "Didn't stop you from feeling me up all these years, did it? You've been molesting me for years, grinding your cunt against my leg, having me bite you on your tits... what, you think I wasn't going to figure that out eventually? So now, Mama, it's time you either give me what I want, all I want, or I tell Daddy everything."

"If you tell your father he'll leave me!"

"You goddamn bet he will... and take Carol and me with him. And if you don't think I'll be bouncing on that thick slab of dick before the first week is out, you're dreaming. It'll happen so fast and so naturally that he'll be fucking me and screaming my name before he can realize what's going on." The young woman looked at her mother with desire and anger and contempt and love. "I'll be crying in the night, nightmares of the abuse you put me through, I won't be able to stand sleeping alone. 'Daddy, can I please sleep with you?' and then it'll be comfort the only way I've known, sucking on his nipples." She looked down at her cowering, horrified mother in triumph. "You know as well as I do that from that point, he's lost. With the mouth you've trained and the body I inherited from you, in no time he'll be balls-deep in this fourteen-year-old and wondering why he waited so long. And once he gets a taste for it, and I tell him how much I love it and want it never to stop... hell, the two of us will have Carol in the bed with us not long after. Think about that, Mama... you resisted your urges with her for all this time, and it'll turn out you didn't have to."

Margo sobbed beneath her, one part of her brain reveling in the fantasy they were playing out.

"Then, if you're very lucky, some day I'll give you a call. And you'll want back into our little 'family affair', so you'll come to the mall where I'll be sure to have a lot of my friends along and you'll spend an afternoon 'clothes shopping' with us all. Of course, what you'll really be doing is servicing us all like the whore you'll have become. And after all that, when you've got your tongue as deep in my ass as it'll go, I'll get on the cell and convince Daddy to let you back into our lives...

"Or you can give me what I want now... and avoid all that trouble," Kelly said, easing her body down to lie atop Margo, whispering seductively in her ear. "Come on, Mama... I don't want to be angry with you... I don't want you to leave... I just want you to finish what you've started a thousand times." She began to rub her cunt against her mother's thigh, teasing her clit on Margo's soft skin.

The broken woman beneath her was breathing in great heaving breaths as she fought to control her tears and her terror, her physical desires fueled by the soft body-to-body caress of her daughter's skin. "But how... do I know... you won't... seduce your father... anyway?"

"Oh, make no mistake, Mama, that's going to happen, and big sister Carol too... you started us down this road... your only choice is whether you're going to be here for the ride." The young girl was rubbing herself on her mother faster, and her eyes were beginning to appear a little glassy. "How does it feel to be me, Mama? How does it feel to have someone using your leg to get themselves off? How does it feel to be used?"

"I... I don't like it... very much... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry," she replied as the tears began again.

"Don't be sorry, quit fighting me ... quit using me... start loving me, let me love you."

The woman beneath her couldn't face the future Kelly had described to her and couldn't deny the dark truth behind her own desires any longer. With a great sigh and a flood of tears she relaxed, letting go of her resistance and accepting the new role her daughter had taken for her own, as well as the new role she had cast her mother in.

Her daughter felt her resignation. She got up off her mother, swung herself around and over and brought her wet and fragrant slit down onto her mother's mouth. "There Mama, nurse on that..." as she herself parted her mother's pubic hair, seeking her own satisfaction "and I'll suck on this." Giving her mother's clitoris a loving caress with her tongue, bathing the entire area, she continued, "Jesus, I've wanted this for so many years."

As Margo brought her tears under control and massaged her daughter's ass with both hands, she paused in the fulfillment of her long-buried desires. "Kelly, sweetie, how can you have wanted this for years? You're only fourteen."

"Mama, are you kidding? Fourteen years of the two of us naked, being held against your beautiful body while you fondled and groped me? I think it's safe to say I'm a little precocious, sexually."

Kelly laughed and Margo found herself able to laugh with her at last as they returned to their lovemaking. Margo's hands settling on the small of her daughter's back and along her sides, gliding across the skin with a whisper of friction as she was at last able to touch her little girl the way she'd always longed to.

As for Kelly, her hands went everywhere they could reach, exploring her mother's body in a feverish fury, like a child she was trying to grasp everything at once. But even if her hands were on a high-speed race over her mother's skin, her mouth had found a steady and firm rhythm, one her mother responded to with both her hips, thrusting slightly up from the bed in time with her daughter's welcome kisses, and with her mouth as she tasted the sweetness of her little Kelly's cunt. Their bodies moved in time with each other, a dance of mothers and daughters, of lovers, of young and frenetic and old and calm, of positions of authority reversed. As Margo brought her little girl to the edge of orgasm and drove her past, her position was restored.

As Kelly's orgasm began to slide into another, Margo brought a hand around to massage her daughter's clit with her palm as she probed in and out of her cunt with her fingers, freeing her mouth for speech.

"That's it... darling... Mama... oh yes... yes Kelly... right... yes there... oh yes... that's my... oh that's my GOOD girl... oh baby... you are Mama's good girl... yes... good... girl..."

And then, other than the low moan coming from both their throats as they joined each other in climaxes, one after another, there was nothing but the wet sounds of pleasure as the two women rode each other until they were forced to stop to rest and breathe.

It was a tired and shaky little girl who reversed her position and crawled into her mother's arms for comfort and cuddling. As their breathing returned towards normal, Margo noticed that her daughter was crying, very softly, and turned to face her, licking the tears, and other fluids, from her face. Kelly tried to draw her arms and legs tight to her body, to curl up in a defensive ball, but Margo stopped her and stretched them back out, then said, "Put your arms around me, Kelly, do as Mama says. Put your arms around me, and put your leg between mine, yes, like that." She returned to cleaning her daughter's face with her tongue, realizing once again how blessed she was to have such a beautiful child.

At last, all she was doing was catching new tears as they flowed, and she stopped. "Kelly, baby, what's wrong? Why is Mama's little girl crying?"

"M-M-Margo... I'm... sorry... I didn't... mean to make... you cry... I should... have stopped... but I didn't... I didn't want to... I'm so sorry..." Kelly said between sobs as her tears intensified once again.

"Shush, shhhh, precious one... it's alright..." she said as she cradled her wife in her arms. "Have you ever taken any drama courses?" The tearful woman nodded. "You know when they tell you to use what you have?" Kelly nodded again. "Well, what I had was sadness that someone I love so much had so much anger in her, anger that sprang from pain... and from that sadness came my tears, tears I channeled into playing my role. You didn't make me cry, sweetheart. I cried for you freely. I love you. Your feelings about your parents and a lot of other things have gotten all mixed together with your sexuality, and don't get me wrong, I'm glad in a way that they did because I'm convinced that's part of why you fit so well with us. But just like every one of us, you've got issues that you'll spend a lifetime working through... now that you know you didn't make me cry, how do you feel after our little fantasy?"

Margo smiled as the voice of a child, about fourteen, was heard for the first time that afternoon.

"Better... are you sure that when I looked at you, you knew it wasn't you..."

"Yes my love, I knew that what I was seeing, on your face and in your eyes, wasn't for me... and it wasn't for your real mother... it was for a tangled nest of feelings and fears and desires.

"Believe me, Kelly, I enjoyed where we went together, although not the reason why we went there. And with my mood as mercurial as it was, going there was no problem; all I needed was a hint, which you so ably provided. I love you, my darling. I love you so much."

As Kelly prepared to return the endearment, she heard a very faint whisper.

"See, that's what I meant about roles switching depending on who has the greater need."

For a second, embarrassment and shame threatened to overwhelm her, and then Kelly realized she was at home, in the arms of her family, and there was nothing at all for her to be ashamed of.

"Come out, you two..." As Carol and Nicki came around the door and into the living room she grinned at them. "Dare I ask how long you two have been there?"

Carol walked to the hide-a-bed and crawled in on the other side of Kelly. "Since y'all got out of the shower. Seems we both woke up about the same time, while y'all were in there, and after y'all went to the living room, we were gonna come in and talk, but when I got to the door, 'Mama' was offering her breast... didn't want to interrupt," she said, stroking Kelly's thigh, "but couldn't bring myself to not listen."

Nicki stood, uncertainty screaming in her body language, at the foot of the hide-a-bed. "And then I got to the door and she stopped me."

"Yeah, she wanted to go back to the bed, let y'all have your privacy, but I wouldn't let go of her arm," Carol said, grinning as moved the hair away from Kelly's neck and moved to kiss her there.

Margo looked at her sister-in-law. "Come here, Nicki, quit standing there like the beggar at the feast." She welcomed the woman in on her side of the bed, scooting up to sit against the back and seating Nicki between her legs, holding her in her arms. "I have no doubt," she said, nuzzling Nicki's ear, "that I have a date to get to know you better. But for right now, I think all we have time for," she said, her hands moving over Nicki's breasts, feeling the nipples stiffen, "is a little cuddle time before we go visit your brother this evening."

Nicki felt her last questions of acceptance answered and was able to relax into Margo's arms.

"Sister, you keep up that playing with my tits and my brother's visit will be delayed slightly."

"Don't you mean 'sister-in-law'?" Carol asked as she snuggled with her wife.

"No, too many syllables... 'sister' will do just fine."

"And don't be thinking you can get out of it if Nicki wants to have a go at you, Big Mama," Kelly said, grinning evilly. "Carol and I can hold you down for her... won't be the first time that's happened today."

* * * * *

At supper that night, Tori Stallings watched her husband from across the dining room table. She was used to his silences during dinner during the week as that was his time to shake off the hold his day at work had on him and bring himself fully 'home'. But he'd seen a patient this afternoon, highly irregular for a Saturday, so she expected him to be disengaging himself from the patient's problem. Instead his gaze was turned not inward, but on her.

"Hal, is there something wrong, something you want to talk about?"

Hal Stallings smiled as he looked at the beautiful, rubenesque woman across the table from him. She had spent the afternoon in her studio and after her shower had put on one of the simple cotton lounging outfits she loved so well. Loose and flowing, the blouse and pants were free of decoration, other than the body beneath them. Her wet hair had dripped onto her shoulders and streaks of translucency ran down her front, exposing her large brown nipples. He'd noticed a somewhat lesser translucent effect above her pubic hair as she'd come to the table. He'd grown to love her more every day since they'd married and her smile could still bring tears to his eyes from the transcendental beauty it brought to her already lovely face.

"No, nothing's wrong, but yes, there is something I'd like to talk to you about, darling.

"You remember that last night in Miami Beach, when we were both drunk and were sitting naked on the balcony of our room?"

Tori felt a welcome tingle in her cunt. "Oh yes, yes I do," she said, her hands snaking around her amply curved body to hug herself. "That second honeymoon was one of the best ideas you've ever had... aside from asking me to marry you, it may be have been your best idea."

"You remember what we were talking about?" he asked, smiling as he watched her nipples harden.

"Uh, yes... you'd put on your analyst's hat for awhile and gotten me talking about my fantasies... you didn't try to analyze them or me, you just got me to talking about them."

"Uh huh... and you had quite a few you'd kept hidden from me out of fear that I'd think you were a freak and if I remember correctly, my zaftig love, you were very happily surprised by my reaction."

"Oh yes I was, Hal, yes I was." Her hands, unbidden, had moved on her body, one caressing her breast, the other slipping down between her legs to gently tease herself around the edges of her pussy through the loose cotton lounge pants. "From your reaction it seemed you have some of the same dark little kinks I do."

"I've never been sure, my love, if I share them as my own or if I just find them interesting... I know I hadn't really considered any of them before talking with you that night... but no matter how, they're part of my fantasy landscape now."