Old Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mmmmm yes . . . Ooohhh . . . yes . . .' She exhaled.

She twitched more, pulsating, trying to catch the tip of my finger or at least lure it to the centre. Teasingly, I avoided the centre, circling, getting close and then moving away again, touching the skin between her arsehole and pussy. For several minutes, I teased her like that with the lightest of touching.

She tensed when the tip of my finger finally touched the centre. I wiggled it in the pulsating rosebud, not trying to penetrate the dry opening, just tickle it. She strained, pushing back a little. My finger made full contact, rubbing firmly against her hole.

'Oh god . . . yessss,' she moan, squirming, 'like that . . . don't . . . push.'

'I know,' I relied, hoarsely.

'God, it feels . . . gooooood,' she moaned, trying to grind herself against me, but the way we were lying, there wasn't much contact in the right places.

It must have felt good enough for her too, because she stayed in that position, enjoying my finger caressing her arsehole for a long time. She sat up and still sitting on my cock, she turned sideways. My cock went in really deep in this position, deep enough to touch her cervix. It kind of grabbed the tip of my cock and tickled in the most exciting way, when she rocked back and forth, even if it was only a fraction of an inch. I loved this and we had done it before, in the past. It wasn't always that Tina wanted to have me that deep. Sometimes, it hurt or made her feel uncomfortable, but not tonight.

I put my hand on her thigh and moved down towards her pussy. Slowly she began to rotate her hips in sync with my finger on her clit. Deep inside her, the tip of my cock rubbed against her cervix. It was intense, so intense but not in a way that made me come. It was intense in the same way that a piece of music can be intense.

Tina's hips moved faster and more acute. She began to move up and down as well, but her position wasn't right for that. She turned a little and lay down next to me. We shuffled around a little until we were in the perfect position; side by side with my right arm around her, our legs entangle.

'Um,' she purred and lay back on my arm. 'Now it's your turn to do all the work.'

'I'd be delighted to,' I answered.

I took good leverage and trusted into her while my finger still worked firmly on her clit.

'Yeesss, do it hard . . . I . . . want to feeeeeel you. Just . . . like old times,' Tina moaned.

This used to be one of our favourite positions and it did feel a lot like old times. I couldn't help thinking it was so much better than it had ever been with anybody else.

Tina's moans and cries told me she was very close to coming. I wanted to come with her, but it was as if the previous orgasm had numbed my senses. It sounds crazy, I know, but I suddenly feared that I couldn't come. I tried to concentrate on the feeling and trusted into her, harder and faster.

My right hand had been caressing her right breast, but now it squeezed it very tight. I felt the contraction in her pussy just before she let go of everything. And I felt relieved. It was just what I needed. I could feel my own orgasm approach and hammered into Tina relentlessly. My right hand cramped around her breast and my finger mashed her clit flat.

Tina squealed and arched her back, trusting back against me. I was almost there. If I just could do it a little harder, a little faster. Then I felt Tina's hand on my arse. Her finger snaked in between my buttocks and, like a spur, urged me on. That finally did it. With a hard, deep trust that made Tina's head bang against the headboard, I came. It was indescribable. Everything went black for a second, then I could feel my cock jerk, squirting whatever was left deep inside Tina's womb.

I relaxed. My muscles loosened up and I let go of Tina's poor breast. We lay close, panting and very exhausted.

'God, we're so good together,' Tina panted and looked at me with shining eyes.

'The best,' I answered and kissed her.

'Why . . . why didn't it work out?' she asked.

'I don't know. Honestly.'

'When I saw you today, I . . . I suddenly felt that . . . if we tried again, we could make it work,' She said, looking more serious.

'You want to give it another try?' I asked, knowing that it probably was what I wanted, too.

'You could start by staying over,' She giggled.

'That's a start. I don't think I want to get up and go out now anyway,' I answered with a smile.

'OK, but we have to switch sides.'

'No, I don't want to lie in the wet spot,' I protested.

'Why not. You made it,' she replied.

'No, you did. You drained me the first time around.'

'Now honestly! You are just as responsible for that spot as I am.'

We suddenly looked at each other and began to laugh.

'This is not going to work, Tina. Let's try one more time. And let's start by changing the sheets!'