Old Friends & New Possibilities Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tempter
tempter
48 Followers

"I see." Theresa said shooting a motherly look at Jenny who sheepishly smiled back confirming Tom's story.

"Well that only compounded my frustration tenfold as you can imagine." Tom started out. "We already got along great, I've known her for so long and loved her for who she was. Now, not only did she excite me in ways that mortified me but also she loved me completely and had done so for so long. All she asked me was to love her back; she loved me completely and without reservation. I have never had anyone love me so purely, nobody ever loved me the way that Jenny does; I was overwhelmed. Instantly my heart went out to her for what she had been through these past years but I knew that I could not pursue it. I told her no and that nothing could happen between us and for the next week I avoided her.

"I remember that." Theresa said. "I wondered what happened, so that was it eh?" Theresa finished with a slight reminiscent smile. She was starting to understand what had transpired and more importantly why it happened.

"Yes, and that week was hell on me; I was absolutely miserable." Tom shuddered as he remembered that week and his heart grew cold at the memories. "I couldn't pursue the one person that loved me more than I had ever been loved in my life, and I couldn't bear to talk to anyone about it, it was all too embarrassing. In a word that week was pure hell."

"For me as well, though I think that it was worse for me. Not only did I lose my best friend, but also the man I loved had rejected me out of hand." Jenny sighed and grew silent.

"Why didn't you talk to me?" Theresa said with a pained expression as she reached across the table and took her daughter's hand in hers.

"How could I? I thought you wouldn't understand, I even feared that you would react badly." Jenny said and fell silent, she didn't need to say anything more; everyone knew that she was right.

"I would have hoped that you could have come to me with this, to told me how you felt so long ago." Theresa said now not looking at her daughter. "I would like to think that I would have at least tried to help you deal with those feelings."

"But I did tell you on a number of occasions that I planned on marrying Tom." Jenny said quietly a tear in her eye.

"Everyone assumed you were kidding." Theresa replied quietly as a memory of one such admission came back to her.

"You never took it seriously, that's why I couldn't bring myself to say anything." Jenny said downcast and silent.

"About a week after her birthday she came over and slipped into my bed and we cuddled all night. Just cuddled, that's it." Tom pressed the last point home. "It felt so good to hold her in my arms, I knew then that there was a chance that I could really lover her if I let myself." Tom finished.

"That was the time that I found her at your place the next morning?" Theresa asked curiously yet knowing the answer.

"Yes." Tom confirmed.

"Something about that morning didn't sit well with me but I never quite placed it. I wrote it off as senseless worry. I never even suspected anything, heck I never even dreamed anything could develop between the two of you." Theresa finished shaking her head.

"I never suspected a thing, I just never thought anything could possibly happen." Mathew agreed. "Well, we spent some time together over the next month and things went well. Once we knew, really knew that what we had was special and not a passing fling, we knew that we had to tell you. We didn't want to tell anyone unless we were sure about it ourselves." Jenny said and paused before she looked at Tom in the eyes with tear filled eyes. "I love you Tom and I wouldn't change a thing if I could."

"And I love you too Jenny." Tom replied and gave Jenny a quick, loving kiss.

Mathew and Theresa sat quietly and watched the couple express their love for each other and it was a little upsetting to see. However for the first time they started to understand, they plainly could see the love that existed between the two people that they cared about so much. They sat quietly and started to digest all that they had heard over the last few minutes. Silently the four people finished their now cold meals in silence not saying a word. Not much more needed to be said, the whole story was now spilled out. The whole thing was changed somehow for Mathew and Theresa, while they still were not comfortable with it, the at least could understand it. That in itself was a large step forward, the first step to peace between the four.

"I must say this, that I can see why you fell for him dear." Theresa said as she cleared the dishes from the table.

"Oh?" Jenny questioned.

"Well, I love your father and would never leave him for anyone . . . but if I weren't with your father, I could see myself falling for Tom." Theresa said flashing a look at Tom who wore a look of surprise and winked back. Theresa blushed and looked away while Tom chuckled to himself.

"You can't have him!" Jenny said in a playful defensive manner as she moved next to Tom and put her arms around him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"That's a relief." Mathew quipped as he fixed the drinks.

"You're never getting rid of me old man!" Theresa snapped in the same playful manner as she turned to give her husband a kiss.

"I hope not." Mathew quipped with a wicked smile.

Mathew, feeling playful himself grabbed his wife squarely by the right ass cheek and pulled her tight to his body. The feeling of his hard throbbing erection did wonders for Theresa and she kissed him harder. What Theresa had planed to be a quick kiss lasted longer then expected. They both got a little carried away in that moment. Theresa wanted nothing more than to feel that cock inside her but she knew she had to put a stop to it and broke the kiss. She held her husband tight and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Oh yeah, I'm not going anywhere." Theresa glowed.

"Nor should you Mom, Dad's a great catch." Jenny smiled as she still held Tom.

"Tom's a great guy sweetie, you're lucky to have him." Theresa said as she looked over at the cuddling couple.

"Thanks Mom." Jenny replied.

Mathew looked over at his Daughter who was snuggling up to his oldest friend and for the first time was happy for her. Mathew could see how happy Tom made her and he was not angry to see them together. Mathew knew that Tom was a decent guy and that he would never hurt Jenny. If they were happy together and were good to each other, why should he care? There were far worse men that Jenny could have gotten involved with, a few of them she brought home over the years. Tom was by far the best choice for her and Mathew could see that now. Mathew smiled at Jenny and Jenny smiled back at him. Nothing was said but Jenny knew that she had her father's blessing and that thought brought a joyous tear to her eye.

The rest of the evening was spent with the two couples sitting in the living room cuddled up and catching up. Finally it was like it should be and the conversation flowed easily as well as the drinks. As the old companions talked, the time went quickly and soon enough the distance of the past year was washed away. There was happiness and a glow of contentment to the evening, as everyone finally felt connected to each other again. Finally the dark cloud that had plagued Tom and Jenny for the past year disappeared, never to trouble them again.

Once the door was closed behind the departing Tom and Jenny, Mathew turned to his wife and held her in his arms. A wicked smile crept across his lips and continued across Theresa's face. Not a word was spoken yet but the mood changed and got much more naughtier. Mathew held the charmingly naughty smile as he prepared to speak.

"Well, that went well don't you think?" Mathew said with a now broad grin.

"Yes, I would say that went exceptionally well." Theresa replied with a sexually playful lilt. "What did you have in mind mister?" Theresa asked horny and curious.

"How about a blowjob for starters." Mathew replied off the cuff, half serious but more hopeful anything.

"Oohh yes sir." Theresa purred before sliding down his body, dropping to her knees. In a flash she had his cock out of its confines and in her hands. Roughly she pulled his pants and jeans down to his ankles.

"Oh Baby!" Mathew said as he felt Theresa's lips kiss the head of his steel hard cock.

She darted her tongue out and teased the underside of the head of the cock before licking her way down the shaft. Back up again she licked, slowly making her way back up to the head, finally placing her lips at the head of the cock. Over and over again she would lick and kiss her way down the shaft, play with his balls and then back up again. Teasingly she continued this process, each time finishing up with her lips on the head of the cock. Each time Mathew hoped that those lips would move down and swallow up his cock. Each time those lips would not swallow his cock, each time she would kiss back down the shaft instead.

"C'mon swallow it, suck it baby!" Mathew said in frustration when her lips were paused at the top of his cock once more.

This time Theresa's head bobbed quickly down on his shaft swallowing half of his seven-inch cock. Once again she kissed her way down the shaft and back up again as slowly and teasingly as before. The next time she was back at the top of the cock again she bobbed her head back down the cock taking a little more of it into her mouth. She kept up the pattern one stroke licking the shaft and one quick bob on his cock.

After a few minutes of this treatment Mathew was hotter than he had been in some time. Gently he stroked the hair of his wife straining not to grab two large clumps of hair. He restrained himself from pounding his cock forcefully in and out of her wet mouth. When she felt the hands on her head Theresa knew that her teasing had gone far enough. By adding great suction on her husband's cock she now steadily bobbed her head up and down fully on his shaft. She set a quick and steady pace and the sensations were joyously wondrous for Mathew. No man could take much of this treatment before blowing his nut and Mathew was no different.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH GAAAAAWWWWDDDD BABE!!" Mathew moaned loudly "I'M CUUUMING BABE, SWALLOW IT!!"

With that Mathew's cock erupted and shot a large blast of cum down his hot wife's throat. The recently neglected cock spewed forth more than the usual load and Theresa was hard pressed to swallow all of it fast enough. Like the trooper she is, she managed to swallow all of it without spilling a drop. At that moment with a belly full of cum and the salty taste still on her lips she reveled in the many splendors of performing the act. Theresa wondered why resisted Mathew's repeated requests for head. She continued her oral attentions to his cock until he was once again hard and licked clean.

"What's next?" Theresa asked still on her knees, her face an inch from his hard cock.

"That . . . That was incredible!" Mathew sighed, still out of breath "Oh my God that was the best sweetheart." Mathew stood there leaning against the door out of breath for a few seconds. "Strip!" Mathew said as he looked down at his wife's face.

Slowly Theresa stood in an attempt to draw out the removal of her clothes but Mathew had other plans. Quickly he started to remove his clothes and was half way done when he repeated his request a little more forcefully. "STRIP, NOW!" he barked.

At that Theresa's own lust took over and her clothes practically exploded off of her almost tying Mathew. They were totally naked at about the same time. Mathew looked over his wife and thanked God one more time that day that she was married to him. She was absolutely gorgeous, as beautiful as the day they were married. Her large C cup breasts heaved under the heavy breath of the horny woman. Her trim waist and flaring hips the flowed into shapely slender legs were the work of many an hour in the gym.

"Lye on the sofa." Mathew said and instantly Theresa complied.

Theresa let out a squeal of delight when Mathew moved his face between her legs and was before her now wet pussy. Mathew wanted to give his wife some of the delightful pleasure that she had just given him. First he showered her whole pussy with baby kisses and inhaled the sent of her aroused womanhood. Lightly he tongued his way from the bottom of her pussy to the top of it flicking his tongue over her clitoris. He kept up no set pattern now he did a number of things to excite and tease his wife's pussy. Nibbling, sucking, licking, poking, prodding and caressing was only a few things that he did to entice the pussy that he worshiped.

"Oh honey, eat me! How you eat me baby!" Theresa moaned loudly as she clamped her legs around her husband's head ensuring he would not go anywhere. Moans, whimpers and coos of delight filled the room as the horny woman basked in the euphoric sensations that her talented husband was giving her. Mathew had her teetering on the brink of orgasm for a few torturous minutes and to push her over the edge he did something that he never did before. He took his index finger that was already slick and glistening from her delicious juices and thrust it quickly into her asshole.

Theresa's eyes shot wide open as the finger invaded her bowels. "YOU BASTARD!" Theresa shouted in shock but her orgasm hit her just as quickly as she shook in ecstasy. Theresa moaned like a whore in heat as the most intense orgasm of her life overtook her. The shear naughtiness of it and the unexpected delights of it hit her hard and pushed her into a second orgasm right away. Finally she slumped back into the sofa and was out cold. Mathew moved up and knelt next to his wife and caressed her and waited for her to come to. Not long later her eyes fluttered open and she smiled broadly when her eyes fell on her husband's face. She hugged him and pulled him tight with all the love she felt for him at that time

"What does my talented, handsome lover have in store for me next?" Theresa said still aglow from her recent orgasms.

"How about the one thing that you have always refused to do?" Mathew said with a smile and his heart in his throat, not sure if he had gone too far or not.

"I don't know baby, you know I don't like the whole idea. I'm scared it will hurt too much." Theresa said her face screwed up in a look of fear.

"Well, I would love to do it at least once, but I'll understand if you say no." Mathew replied with a loving smile. There was a silence as Theresa paused to ponder her husband's request and wondered if it would be as bad as she thought it would be. After a tense moment Theresa broke the silence.

"Well, if you really want to, I suppose I can't deny you that tonight." Theresa said nervously looking down.

Mathew was overjoyed that he was going to be able to live out one of his fantasies that had smoldered in his mind for years. He instructed Theresa to kneel in front of the couch with her chest resting on the couch. Mathew slicked his index finger in her wet pussy with a few strokes and quietly told his wife to relax. He brought his finger up to her puckering asshole once more and pressed inside waiting once more. After a moment he started to thrust his finger in and out of her tight asshole. After a few moments more he could see that his wife was actually getting used to this and even started to buck her hips to his invading thrusts.

Mathew removed his finger from her asshole and brought his cock up to her pussy and thrust his cock inside for a few quick strokes. Theresa let out a contented moan when she felt that cock inside her. He was tempted to keep going and fuck her silly but that would come later. For now he was intent on another target. He brought his gleaming cock up to her asshole that puckered in and out in anticipation of the strange event about to happen. Slowly he pressed forward and the hole resisted but with a little more pressure the head popped inside.

Mathew waited for a moment for his wife to adjust to the size of his cock inside her ass. After a moment Theresa looked back over her shoulder and nodded with a tear running down her cheek. Slowly Mathew pressed forward and more of his cock invaded her ass. After only moving in for only an inch or two he slowly withdrew his cock until only the head remained inside. Over and over again he slowly thrust into her ass with each stroke he pressed further into her. Finally his balls slapped skin as his cock bottomed out; finally he was all the way inside her ass. A surge of excitement ran through him, he knew that his cock was fully inside her ass as he had dreamed for so long. For a moment he remained still not moving to allow Theresa to get used the size. Now he withdrew his cock all the way and forcefully thrust back into the hilt, over and over again he thrust into her ass.

It started as little whimpers of pain and anguish as the pain from her ass was intense as the invading cock stretched her asshole. Slowly as more and more of the cock entered her she got used to the sensation. When she felt his balls slap against her ass she knew that he was all the way inside of her. The glorious feeling of being full washed away all of the pain. The pleasure of the act overpowered the initial pain and soon she was anticipating the invading thrusts. She began to meet his thrusts with a thrust of her own and a grunt escaped her lips each time his heavy balls slapped against her. The vocal encouragements grew in intensity until she could not contain herself anymore.

"Oh God! Oh God Oh God baby you're fucking my ass!! You're actually fucking my ass and I love it!!!" Moaned Theresa loudly. "Oh Christ baby fuck my ass baby!!" Her words trailed off into one long moan as Mathew picked up the pace of his frenzied ass fucking. Soon enough the familiar sensations started in his balls he knew that he would erupt at any moment.

"Oh God I'm gonna cum baby!" Mathew moaned.

"Cum in my ass!!! Cum in my ass baby!" Theresa shouted and surprised herself.

Mathew did just that slamming into her deeply one last time before he shot his load deep inside his wife's bowels. When the first of his load splashed inside her ass Theresa came as well and the pair were rocked with their respective orgasms. Mathew was surprised to find out that he was still hard after cuming that hard. Mathew pulled out of his wife's ass and fell back to catch his breath for a moment. Theresa sat there slumped on the front of the couch breathing heavy, her asshole a mess of cum and puckering in and out.

"Come with me." Mathew said as he helped his delirious wife to her wobbly feet.

"What's next baby?" Theresa asked still in her dazed state.

"Trust me It'll be great!" Mathew said as he led his wife to the balcony of their fourth floor apartment.

"I don't know babe." Theresa protested and refused to step out nude onto the balcony.

"You'll love it, I promise!" Mathew insisted and with a little harder pull, his dazed wife gave in.

Mathew ushered Theresa in front of the railing and spread her legs wide. He positioned himself behind her and pushed his cock into her in one long slow stroke. A contented moan escaped Theresa's lips when she felt that familiar cock slide into her drenching pussy. The cool summer air that breezed by her felt wondrous on her hot skin. Her nipples hardened instantly as she looked over the familiar view from her balcony.

Theresa didn't seem to mind now that she was stark naked on her balcony getting fucked by her husband for all to see. Repeatedly he pounded away at her quivering pussy slapping his hips hard against her ass with a definite sound. Theresa tried to contain her ecstasy and for a few moments she was able to do so. As the torrid public fuck session wore on she was no longer able to do so.

Her rasping breath as she gulped for air turned into the sharp squeaks of delight and then moans of pleasure as the fucking wore on. Her beautifully bountiful breasts bounced and slapped against the balcony railing on the back swing since she was now obscenely bent over the sturdy railing. The sound of the sizable flesh mounds slapping against metal rang out with a unique sound. The sounds of sex that rang out from that apartment balcony were unmistakable. More than a few people noticed the passionate couple making love on that balcony.

tempter
tempter
48 Followers