Old Gals Can Screw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sarah, I am going to pull out of you when I am coming. We don't want a little bambino running around Grams house do we?"

"Oh you don't have to worry about that. I just finished my period so I am safe for another week or so," she said between gasps.

I started to pump her fast and furious and it didn't take much of that before she was squealing with pleasure. "Chris, I can feel the pressure building inside of my pussy. Just the same way it does when I use my fingers on myself."

"Let it go baby. I'll be filling your tight little pussy with my hot come in a minute." Right then I started to shoot a stream deep inside of her and when she felt my come hit deep inside of her she had her own orgasm. Her legs were thrashing around above my back and she had her muscular arms holding my body closer to her. 'Oh my God, I am really going to explode. This is bigger than any orgasm I ever had."

Annie looked over at her granddaughter getting fucked and cackled something about "Honey, I told you he would do you right. Didn't I"

I just lay there thinking how sick this was. I was fucking this gal with her own grandmother watching the action and after that very same grandmother just had her own orgasm by having a shampoo bottle rammed into her pussy. I really am not that hard up. I have a couple of gal pals I fuck on a regular basis who are good looking women. What the fuck am I doing with these two?

I couldn't let this all be one sided so I told Annie to lie back. Sarah was going to give her some pleasure. Sarah just looked at me wondering what I meant.

"Sarah, your grandmother needs some relief as well. Get your mouth between her legs and work on her old gray clit till you give her the orgasm she wants right now."

"You must be kidding Chris. You are telling me to eat my grandmothers pussy."

"Yes, that is exactly what I am telling you to do. Now Annie, it would only be fair if you ate hers while she is eating yours. Annie, remember I just unloaded a huge load of my come in her that you can be eating out of her as you are working her clit."

That was all it took. The two of them were wrapped around each other licking and finger fucking each other as fast and furious as one could ever imagine.

Annie exploded first saying, "Sarah, yes love. Do me, do me faster." I could see her raising her old bony hips up to Sarah's face as she let her juices flow. Sarah was right behind her with her own orgasm. It was something to see, the old and the young wrapped in each others love juices.

As weird as it was to watch it still gave me a hard on.

"Sarah, go into the bathroom and bring out the jar of Vaseline." I ordered.

When she returned with it I told Annie to get up on her hands and knees. I was going to do as I promised earlier, I was going to fill her old decrepit asshole with my thick hard cock.

"Oh Chris, I am so afraid you are going to hurt me."

"I'll go very slow and if it gets to hurting you too much I'll stop right away. I sure wouldn't want to hurt your tired old asshole after all of these years." I joked.

I told Sarah to come over closer and smear a gob of the lube all over my cock. She almost jumped at the chance and soon had me covered with the stuff.

"Annie, hold on to the pillow tight for it will probably hurt a lot as the first couple of inches go in you. After that I think it will ease off."

As I pushed the head of my hard cock against her asshole she opened up a lot easier than I had expected. A little more pressure and I was in her four inches and she hadn't made a sound.

"Are you all right Annie?"

"Oh yes, I can sure feel you filling me up but there isn't any pain so far."

Just as I thought. Her asshole was the same as her pussy. It had loosened up with age.

I gave some more pressure and another thrust and I had another three inches buried.

"Oh Chris, I can really feel that deep inside of me. It feels good."

I never answered her but gave one final thrust and was buried to the hilt.

"Whew, I can really feel that and it is starting to hurt a little."

"Annie, I am buried all the way and your sphincter muscles are holding my cock tight. It feels terrific and I will be pumping your tired old ass deep and fast right now."

With that I started to thrust hard and fast and as I had told her, her muscles were holding my cock tighter than any pussy ever could. I fuck one of my girlfriend's ass but I can never get much more than a couple of inches in her before she is screaming to high heaven. Here I was with my cock completely buried with the sphincter muscles holding every inch of me as tight as a drum. It didn't take many thrusts before I was filling her ass with my come.

"Chris, I can feel you shooting your come way up inside of me. It feels nice."

I kept pounding away for a few minutes longer as my cock wilted.

"Oh Chris, I hope I finally made you feel good."

"Oh you sure did Annie. Sarah, let's have something to snack on and I'll do your ass next. After I do that I'll let you suck me off the way your grandmother does. She is terrific at it"

"Oh Chris, I don't think my ass will expand enough to let you in."

"We'll never know until we try now will we?"

"Annie, grab the Vaseline. It's your granddaughters turn to get her ass fucked." "Oh Chris, you are starting to talk very dirty."

"Let's not worry about how I talk. It's how I fuck that counts." I answered.

Giggling again she said, "You are right you devil."

After all of this my cock was harder than steel again. I was pretty amazed at myself getting hard so quickly and so often.

"Annie, smear that stuff all over my cock."

She had her little hands busier than hell covering my cock with that slimy lube.

"I'm going to put a lot on you since I sure don't want you hurting my Sarah's little ass." She said.

'Little ass' WOW, the kid had an ass twice as large as mine.

"Annie, get a gob of it and put some up her 'little ass' as far as your fingers can reach."

She did and I then had Sarah kneeling on the bed. "Please go easy Chris. I am really afraid of this."

"Oh I will baby. Honest, the minute it hurts you more than you can stand just yell out and I will stop instantly."

I held my cock with one hand positioned perfectly and then pushed ever so lightly against her ass. The ass sort of retreated with the pressure rather than yield and allow my cock to penetrate it. I then put one hand on either of her hips and pulled a lot harder and my head ducked inside of her 'little ass.'

"How does that feel baby?" I asked

She had gulped once or twice as my cock entered her but then answered, "It's fine Chris, just go slow."

Slow it is, as I put a lot more pressure on pushing into her. It must have been because all of the Vaseline her grandmother smeared on my cock because without any more pressure my cock slid another couple of inches up her ass. I was now in her about four inches.

"Chris, it is starting to hurt."

"How about if I slip in you another inch or so and then stop pushing it in you?"

"OK"

I was still holding her hips and pulled her back to me very slightly and I slipped in her more than I had wanted to and she let out a huge yelp. "Stop. No More"

"OK baby. I'll just fuck your ass with what's in you right now without putting any more up there. OK?"

"Oh, it is hurting a lot but stop for a minute and see if the pain goes away."

I did and then she said, "OK, now you can do it real slow."

I started thrusting and it wasn't long before she was pushing her ass back to meet my thrusts. Holy shit she was enjoying it.

My cock was in her about five inches and I thought she was enjoying it so much that I pushed in a little more. I was then up her sweet ass a solid six inches before I stopped pressing in and concentrated on simple fucking her ass. I was thrusting slow and easy when the pressure started,

"Sarah, here I come. I am going to fill your ass with my love juice the same way I did Annie's ass."

"I can feel your cock pulsing up my ass. Oh shoot me a big load Chris."

Her talking like that excited me a little more and I did shoot a load soon after she said that. It wasn't a huge one after I had had so many orgasms that afternoon but it sure lubricated her ass a little more.

"You have it honey. And you can now say you have had your ass and pussy fucked by the same cock your grandmother did."

"Oh, I could never tell anyone that."

"I know. I was just teasing. Hey Annie, your Sarah did pretty well. What do you think?"

"It looked to me as if she really enjoyed your cock in each hole you put it. Of course, she hasn't had it in her mouth yet."

"Right you are granny. It is going to take me some time to recharge after all of the fucking I have done and then we'll teach her that too. What do you say Sarah? "

"Oh yes, I would love to learn everything you could teach me."

"Hey girls, I am going to call it quits for today. I don't think my tired cock could go another round. What do you say we start again in the morning? Sarah, I'll be filling your lovely mouth with my cock and then shooting a huge load down your pretty throat. Sound good?"

"It sounds wonderful. See you around nine."

"OK but don't let my leaving stop you two from doing each other again."

The next morning I dragged myself over next door and the two of them were anxiously awaiting my cock. Not me…my cock is what they wanted.

"Sarah, I'm going to do your mouth a little different. I am going to fuck it. By that I mean if you look at the way a cock bends when it is hard it sort of curves upward. I am going to let you lay on the bed with your head hanging over the edge looking at the ceiling and I am going to slip my cock into it and it will get in a let deeper that way than it would with a normal blowjob position."

She actually threw herself back on the bed as I was dropping my pants. My cock was already rock hard and I put the head of it in front of her sweet lips. She quickly opened her mouth and took my head in. I was talking to her telling her that I would go slowly and wanted her to get as much of my shaft in her mouth and the head of my cock as far down her throat as she could without choking. I must have gotten six inches or so in before she started to flail her arms around signaling me that was as far as she was going to be able to go. No problem. I dropped my face to her crotch and soon had her clit unsheathed out and ready for some fun as I started to fuck her face slow and easy. She was using her hands on my balls and the base of my shaft and it felt terrific. I could feel some other motion down there and looked around and saw Annie pushing her hand all around my ass and her other hand in and out of her own pussy. The old lady was going to be shooting her own load about the same time Sarah and I were having ours.

What a time! When the pressure rose deep in my balls I could also feel Sarah's build between the lips of her pussy. I let go with one humongous load that had her gagging as her own juices were soaking my face. Not to be outdone Annie was humping her hand as hard as any cock ever fucked her and when she let go her moans could have been heard a block away.

Girls, I think I have fucked and sucked you and you me as well as it could ever be done. I think I am going to go back home and rest a while. You two can do whatever you would like to each other.

As I walked to the door Sarah came out with me and said in a small voice, 'Can I meet with you later and we can just have normal sex rather than trying to please my old grandmother too?"

"Sure honey. What do you say about this afternoon? Come around to the side door to my place so Annie won't see you."

It was close to three when there was a knock on my side door. It was Sarah and she was dressed a lot neater than she was that morning.

"Chris, I need to talk to you before we do anything at all. OK?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"Well, I have wanted to be with you for a good number of years and have seen you with a few other girls of whom I was jealous as hell. But, when I looked at them and then looked at myself in the mirror I could easily see why you would have chosen them rather than me. I think I have a pretty face and smile and my breasts are OK but lets face it….I am FAT. I would like to make you a deal. I would like for you to tell me you would give me serious consideration as a candidate as your girlfriend if I lost thirty pounds. I am one hundred and forty five now and would like to get down to one hundred and fifteen. Would you agree to that?"

"Well now. You are serious aren't you?

"I have never been more serious in my life. I think that at my lower weight you would be proud to be with me. What do you say? Now, please for God's sake don't lie to me. I will be happy to lose the weight for no other reason than to make myself more attractive but I would hate to think I went through that struggle and then have you turn your back on me when I reached my target. That would really hurt."

"No, I wouldn't do anything that cruel. OK. It's a deal. Now keep in mind that I still have other female friends and I am not agreeing to just abandon them simply because you lose a ton of weight. I am agreeing that if you got down to that weight I would look at you as favorably as I do at them."

"It's a deal. Now let's have sex. Maybe you can fuck a few pounds off me."

Well, I sure helped her lose that weight. It took her about three months after which she was one slim svelte nice looking gal. I did gradually wean myself off my other gals and Sarah is now my main squeeze. I'll keep you abreast of anything new.