Old Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exaucer
exaucer
359 Followers

Jack ran the back of his hand up my shaft. I thought my cock would explode.

"Now that's interesting. You did say anything didn't you? Well, alright then."

With that, Jack dragged me across his lap and slowly and deliberately teased my cock, edging me, for what seemed like ages. He caressed my balls. He tickled my balls. He fingered my perineum. He pulled my cock away from my body only to release it and let it slap back against my tummy. Constantly asking me did I like this or did I like that, constantly calling me sweetie. He licked my lips, pulled my foreskin up and down over my purple knob. He thumbed the sensitive underside of my cock head. It was fantastic and after a moment or two at most, I could hold back no longer. I came with a whimper and fell back against his manly chest, absolutely exhausted.

"Well", said Jack. "I think you and your little dickie enjoyed themselves today, didn't you sweetie? I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship, as they say. I don't think Vicky makes you feel as good as Jack, now, does she? No. I think you will be coming round to my house after work tomorrow, don't you sweetie? You did say you would do anything if I touched you again. I have kept my side of the bargain, so now, you must keep yours. Think of the fun we are going to have. Yes, indeed. I am looking forward to playing with you tomorrow again. Now, sort yourself out and let's get back to work. Oh! Just one more little thing! Be a dear and kiss my big purple knob goodbye".

I moved off him and after I had fixed myself I leaned forward and brought my lips to his cock. It was semi-hard and as I went to kiss it, Jack lifted his cock in his hand and slapped me on the cheek with it. I pulled back to kiss it but he let it fall to the other side. I leaned closer and he drew his big purple head across my lips. Precum was leaking out. I licked my lips. I don't know why. His precum tasted so good.

"Open your mouth, sweetie." said Jack.

I hesitated. I kissed his cock lightly.

"Open your mouth", Jack insisted. "Give my cock a French kiss."

What could I do? I opened my mouth and his beautiful, purple, cock head, broke in to my mouth, over my lips, past my teeth and on to my tongue. Jack's cock was in my mouth. Jack's big, fat, thick, dick was in my mouth, resting on my tongue. Jacks beautiful purple knob was leaking delicious, tasty, precum down its wide slit, on to my tongue, delighting my taste buds.

"Use your soft tongue, sweetie. Go on. Do it for old Jack. You know you want to. You will love it. You want to lick my big fat cock, you know you do."

Fuck him. He was right He knew me so well. He knew my needs, my strength and weakness. I licked the underside of his cock head. I heard him sigh. I heard him say "Good girl, good girl".

"Suck it, sweetie. Suck old Jack's big thick cock for him. Be a good girl and suck that cock deep in to your mouth. You know you want to. You want to make old Jack happy. You want to suck old Jack's cock. You love this, don't you sweetie? That's it. Suck it in. You are a good girl. I knew you would be sucking my big cock the first time I saw you. You are a good little cock sucker. You are going to be my little cock sucker so you are sweetie. You are Jack's sweet little cock sucker from now on. Now stop. That's enough for now. Come up here and let me taste my cock off of your sweet girlie mouth."

I did what he told me and let his tongue lash around inside my mouth. It was clear to me now that this was not going to be a one off. With my passion now spent fear gripped me. What the fuck had I just let myself in for? Part of me was petrified and yet, part of me felt deliriously happy. What next, I thought?

We ran back quickly through the rain. Jack had given me some mints so my breath would not smell of cock. The rain, which was even heavier now, soaked us to the skin, thereby hiding any cum stains. When we returned to work no one was any the wiser and I was left with my own doubts and thoughts.

I was sitting working quietly at my desk fearing that the others around me could see the pictures that were in my head. The pictures of Old Jack and me in the back seat of his car and the filthy, exciting, things we had done. I could feel the blood washing in and out of my tired, sore cock. I could still feel his hand on me. I could hear the dirty words he had said to me. I was certain my co-workers were reading my mind.

Of course they weren't. It was just the fear I felt in my guts. Fear that someone else would know what I had let that old man do to me. Fear that someone else would find out how much I had loved it all because I had. I was both turned on and petrified at the same time.

I felt a pair of big manly hands firmly squeeze my shoulders and hold me down in my chair. It was Jack. My heart began to thump in my chest. A voice inside my head told me that he was giving our secret away. He leaned his head down next to mine and whispered in my ear as his powerful hands squeezed my shoulders.

"I can't wait until tomorrow sweetie. Think of me tonight; thumbs up".

For a moment, I thought he was going to kiss my cheek but just like that he was gone. I was relieved and disappointed.

"What's that all about then?" asked Alice, the attractive young woman who worked across from me. "You two are up to something, I just know it. First you disappear, then, its whispered conversation. What's going on then, eh?"

I went beetroot red with embarrassment. I did not know how to reply. Fuck! Who was this bloody woman, Sherlock fucking Holmes? Thankfully her phone rang and I had time to recover as she became involved in a long conversation with one of her colleagues from another office upstairs.

The working day finally ended and I was grateful to be able to exit the building, an unknown among the throng. As I walked towards the main gate someone called out my name. I looked around and there, in his car, was the father of one of my old school chums. His name was Henry Arbuthnot and his son, Pete and I, had gone through High School together. Rain was falling again, so when he offered me a lift to the town centre, I was glad to accept.

"I saw you get one soaking earlier today. I was looking out the window of my office, watching the rain, when I spotted you", he said. "You and some older gent were coming through the car park in a hurry. I felt sorry for you."

Spies, I thought. Spies are every where. Why did Henry have to be looking out the window at that particular moment? He dropped me off near the main station and after a short trip I found myself at home. No one else was home. Mum must be working late and my older sister, Claire, no doubt, was round at her latest boyfriend's house. Claire and I were very close. She was a bit of a good time girl, but she was my sister. Every one fancied her. She would tell me in detail what her different boyfriends liked to do with her and what she liked to do to them. She was a bit of a slut but she taught me lots about things sexual and her adventures, so to speak, help fuel many of my fantasies.

I went upstairs to change out of my work clothes. I decided to take a long, hot, bath. Lying there in the hot water and bubbles, my thoughts turned to the strange turn of events that had taken place that afternoon, in the back seat of Jack's car. I closed my eyes and sank down in the bath. I had done disgusting, filthy things with a man old enough to be my grandfather, but I had loved it. I had loved the touch of his hand on me. I could still sense the movement of his thumb and finger as they drew back my foreskin. I could still sense the thickness of Jack's big, fat dick in my hand. I could still sense the heat from it.

I felt my cock getting hard. I reached for it. "Sweetie", he had called me sweetie. I had cum just from feeling his big dick. I had tasted his cum. I had frenched his purple crown. I had even let him put his cock in my mouth and I had sucked on it like a woman. I had agreed to go tohis house. He had called me a "good girl", a "cock sucker". I was "Jack's sweet little cock sucker" I had enjoyed it when he had said those things to me and now those same words were turning me on.

I was pulling my own cock like crazy. I was lost in these filthy memories. I was back on his lap in my mind. His fat sticky tongue was on my lips, I could taste his cum. His hand was on my cock. I was his little girlie cock sucker. It was all too much. I had to stop. I was all wanked out. Oh God. What about tomorrow? I'm not going to his house, am I? Yes, said my cock. No way, said my brain.

Later on when I lay in bed I could not escape the events of that afternoon. He had forced himself on me a part of my mind said. No. I had let him. It was awful. No. I had loved it when he touched my cock. Kissing him was disgusting. No I had loved feeling his tongue. His tongue; oh sweet Jesus! His tongue was so thick and sticky. I had to touch my cock again. I wanted his tongue in my mouth again and on my lips. He had licked my lips. I could feel it again. It was delicious.

Ah fuck, he had felt me up and I loved it. His touch was what my body had been longing for. He had felt my cock. With my own hand I repeated his movements and wished he was beside me doing that to me. What the fuck was wrong with me? His thumb had pulled my foreskin all the way down past my knob. I never even knew that was possible. It had hurt but the pleasure I had felt was sheer ecstasy and then I had sucked my cum from his fingers. The dirty old fucker had seduced me and I had let it happen. I was in heaven remembering it all and I was in hell because I let it happen and enjoyed it.

Fuck me! What will my mum and my sister say? They will hate me. My mum will be ashamed of me. My mates will disown me and call me all those horrible names. That bitch, Alice, from the office, suspects that something is going on. She is such a busy body. Then there's Pete's dad. What did he see? Does he know who Jack is?

Then I remembered how Jack had shared my cum when he kissed me deeply in my mouth and how this had made me hard again. I had touched his big dick. It was just so big and thick. It was his big dick that done for me. I touched it again in my mind. I felt its heat, its thickness, that big purple head. I had wanked it for him. I had kissed it for him. I had sucked it for him. I had tasted Jack's great, big, manly cock. I had gargled his cum. I had swallowed his cum. I had loved it. I came again with a yelp just thinking these thoughts as I touched my own cock frantically.

It went on like this for ages. I was aroused and I was disgusted. I was definitely going to repeat this. I was never going to speak to him again. I was decided, I was undecided.

I can't go to his house tomorrow. This must never happen again. My mind was made up. Then I remembered being on his lap and how he had teased me and how he had spoken to me and I felt his hand on me, in my mind again. His magic thumb had done it and I used my own, imagining it to be his, and I pulled back my foreskin and it hurt but I came for the last time and dissolved in to a deep sleep, seconds after cuming. My dreams were of him, his tongue, his thumb, his dick, his lips, his cum, his taste. Then, it was morning. I had slept in.

exaucer
exaucer
359 Followers
12