Old Times Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You found a nook?" Looking up through the doorway, Marisa grinned at the deliberate botching of his accent.

"I'll remember that," he said dryly. Reaching down, he took her hands and hauled her to join him. "Not exactly the Manor House, but its comfy."

"I like it." Slipping past, she let her hand brush the bulge in his trousers. Glancing back with a smile, she walked down the corridor until she found a compartment door that still ran smoothly on its runners. Pushing it aside, she stepped in, wrinkling her nose at the musty scent that enveloped them.

"I remember my mother taking me on a train when I was a wee nipper," Ross said as he crowded in behind her and pulled the door closed. "It has these old carriages still. I remember the way the window rattled every time the train ran over a point."

"Very Poirot," she teased. Taking his face between her hands, she stood on tiptoe and pressed a soft kiss to his chilled lips. "If I ask you something, do you promise not to laugh?"

"Not if it's funny," he said, his voice rumbling in his chest as he dragged her into an embrace.

Lowering her face, Marisa hid the blush against his chest. "I don't want to have sex." Ross wisely kept quiet as he waited for her to go on. "Will you make love to me?"

Looking down at the top of her head, he felt the chuckle rise in his diaphragm, and so did she by the glare she suddenly turned on him.

"Lassie, just you try and stop me." Lowering his face to hers, he pressed a long kiss to her lips, groaning softly as she opened up to his tongue. Slipping inside, he tasted the first tentative touch of her tongue to his as his arms slipped further around and his hands rested on her buttocks.

Squeezing gently, he enjoyed the feel of her soft flesh in his fingers, the roughness of her jeans at a stark counterpoint to her warmth. Pushing up against her, he broke the kiss and bent his head so he could place his lips to the side of her neck.

Tipping her head to the side, Marisa closed her eyes and sighed as the first caress over her throat sent a tiny shiver down her spine. Slipping her hands up to his chest, she clutched at the heavy wool of his jacket as she drew him as close to her body as she could. Letting her cool hand rest on the back of his neck, she pulled him down with her as she knelt on the collapsed cushion of the seat, the old springs digging into her knee painfully.

"I want you naked," Ross said softly. Running a finger down her cheek, he cupped her jaw in his palm and smiled as she tilted her face into his touch. "Are you sure about this?"

Glancing back to look at the grimy windows, Marisa could barely make out the peeled paintwork of the railway trucks surrounding them. "Yes, I'm sure," she said with a quick, nervous smile. "It's an adventure."

"Aye, a risky one," he grumbled to himself. Dropping a quick kiss on her lips, Ross unfastened his coat and tossed it on the opposite seat. "I don't think we'll have very long lass."

Marisa raised an eyebrow at him as she unzipped her jacket. "Is there something worrying you?" Throwing her waterproof coat over his, she placed her hand to his cheek. "We won't get caught out here, we're well hidden."

Ross laughed as he caught her hand and placed a soft kiss to the centre of her palm. "I was referring to the cold lassie; it affects me in ways you don't have to worry about."

"I'll keep you warm," she quipped.

"Aye, I believe you will." Trailing his fingers down the sides of her neck, he let them come to rest on the zip tag of her fleece jumper and slowly tugged. "Last night you looked amazing. And today you look delicious," he drawled as the zip slid lower, the soft rip of it filling the small cubicle.

"I look a mess," Marisa complained, her eyes downturned as she watched his long fingers unfastening her top. As the zip released, she stood still as his hands slipped back up her abdomen, skimming over her breasts and to her shoulders. Gripping her tightly for a moment, he grinned down at her upturned gaze as he pushed the fleece off and to the dusty floor.

"You look a delicious mess," he corrected with a chuckle. "You should have cream poured on you. In fact I might try that one day."

Marisa sniffed. "I understand it curdles when it touches the warm skin."

Ross looked at her, his eyes crinkling with laughter. "I don't intend for it to be on your skin that long lass," he murmured. Kissing her to prevent a response, he broke apart and watched the heat spread over her cheeks. She was absolutely delectable, brave one moment with her quips and snipes, then blushing in embarrassment the next. Gorgeous.

Looking up, Marisa met his glittering emerald gaze and drew her shoulders back imperiously. "Well?"

His eyebrows shot upwards at her demanding tone. "Well what?" he drawled.

"Are you going to make love to me or not?"

"Well dammit woman, will ye not let me get you undressed afore that?" he complained, thickening his brogue into a long rolling lilt that rippled across her nerves and sent tingles down into her sex.

"Shit, I love that accent," she muttered. Sliding her hand around the back of his head, she gripped her fingers into his hair and dragged him down into a long, hot kiss. Pressing her groin up against his, she moved her hips softly against him as his cold fingers slipped under her shirt to her hot skin. Inching he cloth up her torso, he grinned as she broke off the kiss with a giggle and raised her arms over her head. Stripping off the shirt, he tossed it to the floor and dragged her back against his body.

Leaning back, she looked up at him, her stormy blue eyes matching the glitter in his. "Get your frikkin kit off," she growled.

"Is that an order lass?" he asked seriously.

"Oh aye," she said, mimicking his accent perfectly. "I want you naked."

"Cocky minx," he muttered. Dragging his jumper over his head, Ross tossed it aside and then his shirt quickly followed suit. Looking down at Marisa, his eyes crinkled in a smile as she slipped her hands to his stomach and then slowly up to his chest. Her slim fingers twined into the soft hair curling on his chest, the soft brown starting to lace through with white. "You seem to be fascinated with my chest hair," he rumbled. "Last night you spent several hours playing with it."

Marisa blushed and curled her fingers into fists. "Sorry."

Covering her hands with his, Ross dropped a soft kiss onto the top of her head. "Don't be lass, I enjoy it," he said softly. "It's relaxing."

Glancing up, her lashes lowered over her gaze as she watched him, the look of pure desire in her gaze heating him to an unbelievable degree.

"Good god lass, have you any real idea just how erotic that look was?" Swooping down into a kiss, his hands curled around her backside and he jerked her up, pulling her to his chest as her feet dangled in the air. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Marisa moaned against his lips as she curled her legs around his waist.

Twining her tongue with his, she clung to him as he moved across the small compartment until her back was pressed against the upright of the window. Holding her there with the weight of his own body, his hands slid up the side of her torso and under the curve of her breasts. Skimming his thumbs over the cup of her bra, he brushed the lace against her hardened nipples. Smiling as she gasped, he nipped her lower lip and then licked down her throat as her head fell back.

"Please," she breathed, her fingers clenching into the hair at the nape of his neck.

"Try and stop me lassie," he whispered in her ear. Unhooking her legs, he gently lowered her to the floor and held her waist as he kissed her. Feeling her pushing up against his body, he let his busy fingers find the buckle of her belt and then the fasten of her jeans. Slipping the denim down over her hips, he kissed down her torso and then worked at removing the boots she wore and then help her out of the trousers. Tossing them aside, he looked back up her body and met her warm smile.

Pressing warm lips to her stomach, he held her in place as she tried to wriggle her way past him to avoid the tickling sensation. Stopping as her fingers clenched tightly in his hair and tugged upwards in warning, he pressed up against her, pushing her back against the cold window glass.

Arching forward away from the chill, Marisa laughed as she pushed him back towards the battered old bench seat. Pushing him down, she quickly straddled his lap, her knees digging down into the old springs, dulled by the layer of coats and clothes they had tossed onto it.

"We'd better be quick," she said softly, her nose skimming his as she snuggled her body against his. "Don't know if they check this area whilst the museum is open."

Pressing a kiss to the hot skin between her breasts, he eased her back off his lap. Hooking long fingers into the waistband of her knickers, he eased them down as he looked up into her gaze. "I'm not arguing with you on that regard," he said softly. Pushing her lingerie down, he held her hand as she stood on one leg to kick them off. "Will you ride me lass?"

Marisa laughed as she leaned down. Dropping a soft kiss on the end of his nose, she ran her hand around the back of his neck and pulled his mouth to her breasts as she slipped back onto his lap. Tucking her knees in against his hips Marisa closed her eyes and enjoyed his touch and kisses on her breasts, the lace of her bra pulled down and ruched so her breasts were offered up.

Taking her pert nipple between his teeth, Ross bit softly and then flicked his tongue across as she gasped and writhed on him, the heady musk of her arousal beginning to fill the compartment. Suckling at her, Ross closed his eyes and let his hands roam over her warm curves, squeezing and cupping her closer to his hardening body.

Taking her nipple deeper into his mouth, he nipped at her, drawing out deep groans in the back of her throat. He could feel her moans rumbling through her diaphragm a she crushed her breast to his mouth. Then the delicious intake of gasped breath as his strong hands cupped her firmly on the backside and yanked her up.

Holding her in place, her warm liquid sex pressed up against his stomach as he fumbled at the zip of his jeans. Forcing the cloth aside, her pushed down the cotton of his boxers until his cock was standing straight, reaching upwards for her. Pressing the cloth down so he could rest his balls comfortably, he looked up and smiled as he stroked his long finger between moist lips and into heat.

"Tell me lass, do you think you are wet enough for me?"

"Mmm yes," Marisa breathed, her eyes closed and a dreamy look on her face as Ross stroked her sex, his fingertip swirling over her little sensitive nub to draw out more of her honey.

"Are you ready for my cock in here?" He mimicked his words by sliding a finger into her, slowly teasing her apart. "Do you want to feel me inside you?"

Opening her eyes and leaning down, Marisa flashed him a wicked grin before diving in and biting into his shoulder. Laughing as he inhaled sharply, she pulled his hand away and then took his shaft between her fingers.

"You, sir, are in for the ride of your life," she assured him.

"Am I?" Ross laughed as she swirled her hips, the wet lips of her sex brushing the tip of his cock. "Well now lassie, you'd better prove that isn't a hollow boast."

Catching him against her core, Marisa paused and her gaze held his. In those brilliant green eyes was a look of pure warmth and tenderness, then it swirled into arousal and heat. Holding her face between his hands, he kissed her slowly, his tongue sliding in to taste her mouth and swirl with hers as she slowly sank down onto him. Nipping his lower lip, Marisa moaned into his mouth as she stretched to take his length.

He was bigger than last night, she decided. Their surroundings were affecting him as much as her. The risk of being caught, of someone wandering through to look at the old carriages and seeing them naked inside, rippling down her spine. She loved the feel of that fear of being caught, it made her feel alive! That frisson of danger was intoxifying.

Settling along his length properly, Marisa clenched her inner muscles, grinning as his head tipped back against the dusty seat and groaned. It felt so good to have full control over him, to control the depth and the speed, she had never been given that control before by any partner. Now she knew she had always dated selfish idiots who didn't really give a shit about her.

Digging her fingers into his upper arms, she closed her eyes and started to move. Ross filled her to the point of discomfort, the touch of him inside stroking and sensitising her further. It felt so good hearing his moans of pleasure as she rode him, the touch of his smooth hands on her body. Stroking her hips, sliding up her stomach to skim under her breasts and tweak her nipples.

Groaning as he pinched and stroked, Marisa leaned forward to catch him in a kiss as she jerked her hips sharply. The movement brought more groans from both of them , the pleasure building rapidly as physical need mixed with the fear of discovery. A cold breeze skimmed over her bare skin, an extreme counterpoint to the heat of their love making.

The shiver skimmed over her skin raising goosebumps on her arms and legs. As the shiver passed from her to Ross, he tipped his head back, mouth hanging open as his hips jerked upwards and he came inside her. Pulling her against his body Ross, wrapped her tight as the final shudders of his sudden climax dissipated. Pressing a tender kiss to her neck, he slipped cold fingers between their bodies to find her clit.

"Let me," he whispered softly in her ear, his breath stirring the fine hairs at the nape of her neck.

Rising up on her knees, Marisa balanced precariously on the edge of the dilapidated bench seat. Clinging to Ross, she panted heavily, her eyes screwed tight as her orgasm spiralled around inside her, searching for a way out.

Swirling her clitoris slowly, Ross copied the motion with his tongue on her nipple. As he gently bit down, he pressed the clit into her pelvis and rubbed it hard. Jerking back, Marisa arched her back and gasped. Shaking hard, she clung on to Ross's arms as her orgasm ripped through her, a near painful tinge to the release. Jerking her hips on his hand, she shuddered as the final wave of release passed through her. Tipping forward against him, Marisa snuggled tight into his warm body as she rested her head on his shoulder and slipped arms around his waist.

Placing a gentle kiss to her hair, Ross cradled her gently in his lap as she shivered. Stroking gentle hands along her arms, he held her as she caught her breath. His gaze slipped out of the dirty windows to the dimming light. They had to move soon otherwise they were likely to be spotted making their escape. A smile tilted his lips as he glanced around the compartment of the old Pullman carriage. This had quite possibly been the best damn fuck he had ever had; the fear of being discovered had made him so aroused he had lost control of himself and come before he had given her the pleasure she deserved.

Even so the strength of her orgasm had taken his breath away; she must have been denied release for months. She had practically been crying by the time she orgasmed against him. It had been a mind blowing and humbling experience for him.

Tucking a few strands of hair behind her ear, Ross eased her back as he placed a soft kiss on the end of her nose.

"Lass we have to get moving, they're going to be closing soon."

Looking at him, Marisa squinted slightly then glanced out of the window. "I suppose we had better move." Moving slowly off him, she winced at the stiffness in her legs as she stopped to pick up her clothes. "Ross?"

"Hmm?" Dragging on his shirt, he tucked it into the waist of his trousers as he slanted her a look.

"How long do I have?" she asked quietly.

"About twenty minutes by the looks," he said as he glanced at his watch. "They close at 5 today."

"I meant us," she muttered. Dragging the fleece over her head, she never quite met his surprised gaze as she bent to fasten her boots.

"I said last night," he said quietly. "As long as we both want."

Marisa picked up her coat then stood staring down at the material in her hands. "How long do you want to?"

Closing his eyes for a moment, Ross rubbed the bridge of his nose between his fingers. "Lass, I won't lie to you. I've never been one for relationships, but I've always been honest with my partners. If I ever, ever feel we don't have a future together then I will tell you."

"Do you feel as if we have a future together?"

Wrapping his arms around her waist, Ross pulled her back against his chest and pressed a gentle kiss to her neck. "Lass, I think there is a future for us. I can't guarantee it's a long one though, but it will definitely be fun." He held tight as she tried to move away. "However I do hope it'll be a long future lassie."

"Oh." Staring down at her feet, Marisa tentatively placed her hand over his, her fingers slipping between his. "I'd like to try if that's OK with you?"

"More than OK lassie," he chuckled. Turning her around, he kissed her gently, stroking a thumb over her cheek. "Do you think there's room for two in your flat this weekend?"

"Always will be," she said with a dazzling smile.

Parking the Mercedes slightly down the road, Ross was putting it into park when Marisa swore like a trooper. Glancing up in surprise, he took in her narrowed eyes, heat in her cheeks and her general demeanour of a woman about to commit murder. Following her gaze, he took in the man waiting on her front door step, a large bunch of flowers in his hand and a distinct look of handsomeness to him.

"Someone you know?" he asked quietly, a slow feeling of dread twisting in his gut.

"Matt," she ground out between her teeth. "I need to deal with this."

Turning his gaze back to the man, Ross narrowed his gaze at the look of disgust that was being angled towards him. "I'd better leave you to it." Gripping the wheel tightly, he forced his anger down, ignoring the fear that was riding it. "Call me?"

Nodding quickly, Marisa's hand went to the door handle then she paused. Turning back, she leaned over and caught him with a long slow kiss, her free hand sliding up into his hair as he leaned back into her.

"Wait up for me," she said, then she was out, the door slamming and her back straight as she marched towards her door.

Putting the car into gear, Ross pulled away, fighting the urge to slow and look as he passed.

12