Older Sister's Nylons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My assistants will try to distract you a little bit, just so you know, my dear naughty little bastard transvestite!" Mistress Nancy taunted me once more. I was by no means uncertain about what kind of "distractions" my mistress had in mind as I approached her, standing in front of the bed with three hot young gorgeous women in nylon stockings, not wearing a bra or anything else to cover their beautiful breasts.

Without a doubt, all the events of this evening had been a massive turn-on to my sister and in the meantime I was certain that she had planned everything ahead of time with Sue and Nancy. But again, my musings were abruptly cut short by several whip lashes by Mistress Nancy who sharply complained about my idleness and not taking any action regarding her foot worship.

"Come on, my fucking bastard foot slave, get my boots off and get on with worshipping my pretty little feet!" She requested firmly. I complied and soon had both of her boots removed from her feet.

"I know you can't wait to smell my stinky leather boots, isn't this right, you nasty dirty son-of-a-bitch?" She mocked me in obvious delight.

"That's very true, Madam, you're so right," I responded politely and submissively, turning red and getting a huge boner as I stuck my nose first into her right, then her left black leather high heeled boot, savoring every scent and aroma of her hot little sweaty feet. The smell was somewhat musky and pungent but nonetheless like an aphrodisiac to me and I almost didn't want to stop this wonderfully arousing and lustful experience of sniffing my hot mistress's stinky black leather boots. However, as always, Mistress Nancy kept pushing me forward, lashing out with her whip several more times until I dropped her boots on the floor with two loud sounds.

"Here you go, my dirty little foot slave girl!" She exclaimed in joyful anticipation, raising both of her pretty size 7 feet in her hot black reinforced heels and toes nylon stockings up and towards my face. I could clearly see her hot red bush on her sex, having become glistening wet with pussy juices from her sexual arousal. She had called me "girl" again, reminding me, in a mix of bashful embarrassment and joyful lust, that I was still wearing a woman's lingerie outfit all over, with a very tightly fitting black laced bra, stuffed with Sue's cute socks, a girdle with garters, holding up a pair of silky tan nylon stockings and my feet still in Sue's white high heel mules that were far too small for me.

Experiencing Nancy's size 7 feet so closely, with the same smells I had just gotten out of her boots, but definitely more intense and raw, drove me yet another yard farther in my sexual excitement and arousal. My cock was harder than ever, standing up pointing straight to the sky, glistening from a large amount of pre-cum that had emanated from the glans and had spread all around it, even reaching the top of my balls. I was hot, red and sweaty as anyone can be, and touched Mistress Nancy's calves and feet, feeling the sensation of the smooth shiny fabric of her sexy nylon stockings encasing her sexy legs and feet that were as delicate as they could ever be.

"Lick my soles! Suck my feet! Suck every one of my toes! I want you to get wild and crazy about my feet and tell me how much you love and adore them, you motherfucking fetish pervert slave of mine!"

It was not difficult at all to obey her commands, so wonderfully soft and erotically arousing were Nancy's feet, and I made sure to lick both of them not only from heels to toes, savoring the sensation of the smooth nylon stockings hugging her feet, but also her ankles and the top of her feet as well. Every lick, kiss and sucking was a pleasure in itself and all of this was enhanced and magnified by the wonderfully sweaty musky smell of her feet which had been in the knee-high leather boots for such a long time before.

It almost made me smile as I noticed Nancy's pupils widen a little bit out of arousal and excitement, but I wasn't so stupid to let her know my discovery. Meanwhile, however, my sister and her friend had started their job of "distracting" me, as Mistress Nancy had said earlier, by using their nylon encased feet to rub and massage me all over again, but this time moving towards my rock-hard cock much sooner, increasing its size and stiffness to the maximum I've ever experienced. It was such an enormous pleasure watching my sister's feet in their black nylons stockings joined by Sue's much smaller feet in their smooth sheer white stockings play their tease game with my erect boner. I very briefly got a chance to praise my luck of being surrounded by three super hot young women, two of them providing me with a nylon foot job and the third one letting me lick, kiss and suck her feet and toes all over the place. But my musings again were cut short by Mistress Nancy who had, again, intuitively realized that my point of coming and shooting my cum loads was very close. She withdrew her magnificent cute feet from my face and had Sue and Sharon stop their nylon cock tease, as well. What did she have in mind next...?

"There's one of us girls who hasn't felt your fucking tongue down there yet, my sissy transvestite. You know who I am talking about, don't you!?"

Okay, it was my sister's turn; I almost saw it coming... I was somewhat apprehensive about it---after all, she was my sister and it was one thing coming down on her in private as we had done in the morning, but a completely different thing to do it in the presence of two other women who would watch our incestuous behavior. But then again, I was sure Sharon was fine with this, since they must have talked about everything before and agrees to the different scenes and scenarios. And if Sharon was alright with being sucked in her private parts in front of others, why wouldn't I? Several painful strikes from Nancy's whip reminded me to stop thinking too much and go on with "business". Sue and Mistress Nancy had left the bed and my sister now took center stage, spreading her legs wide for me, just wearing her black nylon stockings, garters, girdle and her soaking wet panties. I started by kissing her feet, moving from the ankles to the heels, soles, then toes, making sure to not miss any spot and lick, kiss and suck her beautiful nylon-clad feet all over the place. I still remembered the wonderful sweet sweaty girly scent of her feet that was less strong than that of Mistress Nancy but in her own way at least as arousing. Once I was done with both of her feet, I walked my tongue up her calves, knees and thighs, then licking her upper thighs around her garter belts, savoring her soft young skin with every move of my tongue. Even before I reached her crotch, I noticed my sister tensing up and her face getting red, obviously turned on massively by the pleasure my busy tongue provided to her feet and legs, and all the while being closely watched by her friend Sue and Mistress Nancy who, as I could see in a large mirror, busied themselves fingering their pussies and clits, on the way to reaching a climax by observing this feast of incestuous play.

Finally, my tongue landed in the area it had been before several hours earlier on that same day, and I again remembered the sweet pungent erotic aroma of my sister's pussy juices just in front of my nose. This time, I moved the soaked bottom of her panties to the side myself and licked, rubbed, massaged and kissed my sister's enlarged outer pussy lips, then slowly moving my tongue deeper and deeper inside her lust hole, while using my fingers to gently rub her hard lust pearl. Sharon breathed faster and faster, her body tensing up more and more, her head arching backwards, and the streams of pussy juices becoming more abundant. I sucked up every bit of her juices, not allowing any drop of it to get lost, savoring their wonderful flavor and enjoying the experience of coming down on my sister's private parts immensely. Just about a minute later, I drove her over the edge, she screamed out loud several times, shook violently, spasmed as my tongue was still deep inside her pussy and shot out a jet of cum juices into my mouth. I was so proud of making my sis so happy that I completely forgot the circumstances I was in. My thought was to ask her to finish me off with her nylon stocking feet, as she did earlier that day, but then it was again Mistress Nancy who interrupted my short bout of oblivious pleasure.

"I want my naughty dirty transvestite pervert to fuck his sister really hard!" Mistress Nancy demanded with unmistakable determination in her voice. 'She must be crazy!' I thought. 'No way! Sharon is my sister; we can fool around, okay, but real sex?' I couldn't believe she was serious about that. And I was sure Sharon would not have agreed to this, either. This was a test, I thought, a real mean and evil test, but I would not go this last step to make love to my sister, not really!

"I'm not sure you heard what I just said, dirty fucking girl bitch!" My mistress exclaimed angrily. "Let's see if this helps!" And she lashed out about a dozen times with her terrible whip, creating streams all over my body, and hitting my sensitive rock-hard boner again multiple times. There was, obviously, no room for discussion or arguments. I had to do it, if I wanted it or not, and, maybe, even if Sharon wanted it or not...

When I turned back around to face the bed, I was surprised to see my sister having changed her position, now on her hands and knees, showing me her beautiful firm and shapely young butt.

"On the bed with you, bastard!" Mistress Nancy demanded, supporting her desire with several more whips. I followed suit and knelled behind my sister, with my nylon-covered calves just inside of hers, touching her nylon stockings, briefly experiencing the exhilarating sensation of nylon fabrics rubbing against each other with a swishy noise.

This last request by my mistress of fucking my beautiful older sister caused the most terrible moment of the night for me. I hoped it was a nightmare and I would wake up but it wasn't, apparently, since the longer I waited, the more of Mistress Nancy's terrible whip lashes smashed on my back, legs, and feet, hurting me to the point of agony.

I had to forget about who I was and who that woman was in front of me, just doing it like an assigned task. That was the only way out, I thought. So I took my boner into my right hand and slowly inserted it into my sister's smooth and wet pussy from behind. As she felt me penetrating her, she uttered a subdued sigh, not sure if cumming from pleasure or from disgust, but I just kept pushing her as hard as I could, going all the way in with my cock until reaching her cervix. At the same moment, I felt someone touching my ass; it was Nancy and she was lubricating my asshole with some cream. Very soon thereafter I felt something hard and long entering my anus and fucking me from behind. In the mirror I could see Nancy wearing a long black strap dildo and her leather mini-skirt had moved up so her whole sex was exposed. Oh my god, this was almost too much for me. Pain and lust mixed from the anal fucking by Nancy from behind, her nylon-covered legs touching mine from the inside, experiencing a mix of shame and subtle pleasure banging my sister's pussy really hard --- it was so totally crazy that I completely shut down my thoughts and just kept fucking my sister until she reached another orgasm and streams of her juices flowed over my cock.

"Now take your hot sister from behind!" I heard Mistress Nancy commanding me, while still fucking my ass as strongly as she could. Again, I doubted for a brief time if Nancy was serious about this request. Short of using her whip she just clasped her hands, now without her gloves, around my soaking wet cock and squeezed it as hard as she could, using her sharp fingernails on both the shaft and the top. I almost cried out loud of pain and knew that I had to comply with even this evil request by Nancy, assfucking my sister Sharon. As I lubricated her asshole carefully, using her pussy and recent cum juices, I somehow forgot about my incest concerns and just got aroused by the looks and feels of this hot young woman in front of me, all the while being fucked in my ass by Mistress Nancy's dildo. I felt her large boobs bouncing against my back, covered by her thin black leather mini-dress. My boner had grown to its maximum size and stiffness again, and in a bout of incestuous lust, I raped my sister's ass, slowly thrusting my cock inside her tight hole, pulling it out almost all the way again, thrusting back inside again, hoping not to hurt her too much, being as gentle with my banging of her backdoor as I could.

In the meantime, Sue obviously felt being excluded from the fun, and so she climbed her bed towards the front, kneeling down next to Sharon's forearms and placing her crotch right in front of my sister's face.

"I want you to come down on me, Sharon," she begged, and my sister lost no time flicking her friend's private parts with her cute tongue, doing it so skillfully that I wondered how often the two of them fucked each other orally when they spend time together. Sue held my sister's head in her hands, pushing it into her crotch to increase her sexual arousal, while my sister kept licking and sucking on Sue's pretty pussy lips, then inserting her tongue slowly into Sue's lust hole and tongue-fucking her as hard as she could, until Sue reached a massive orgasm with wild convulsions and loud screams of pleasure.

All the while I kept pounding my sister's ass, slowly increasing the intensity and speed of my thrusts, going deeper and harder each time, reaching some kind of rhythm with her, as she clearly was enjoying this anal fuck immensely, moaning louder and louder and breathing faster.

Sue stepped down from the bed, but was not done enjoying the sex play. She took another long black strap-on dildo out of one of the drawers of her dresser and mounted it around her waist, crotch and butt. I watched in the mirror as she approached the three of us, assfucking each other, and, to my astonishment, she joined the anal fucking chain just right behind her cousin Nancy! Sue started with licking her cousin's attractive and shapely butt cheeks, then continuing to flick her slightly raised rosebud, sticking her tongue inside a bit, then continuing to ass-fuck her cousin with her fingers, lubricated with her own and her cousin's pussy juices. Finally she felt Nancy was ready to receive the artificial cock in her backdoor and Sue skillfully thrust her strap-on dildo deep into her cousin's ass, who started to moan loudly in a mix of pain and pleasure.

Watching these hot scenes between the two cousins, I almost forgot to focus on nailing my cute sister's ass, but my sister kept pushing forward and backwards in rhythmic motions, to almost suck in and push out my cock on her own, with her arousal increasing minute by minute. I grabbed her firm 38C tits and gently squeezed her erect nipples, while keeping my rock-hard cock thrusting with ever greater force and power as deep into her asshole as I could. I kept thrusting and pushing again, and again, until my arousal had built up to the point where I could not control myself any more, cumming in wild orgasmic convulsions, penetrating my sister's ass even deeper and deeper, shooting several loads inside her backdoor until the cum started to flow out of her ass, then keeping to shoot my loads of cum all over her head, back, ass, thighs, and stockings-covered calves and feet. My sister came once more, as she experienced my cum loads all over her body and spasmed and shouted out of sexual exhilaration.

Not long thereafter, with Nancy still dildo-fucking my ass, Sue brought her cousin to an orgasm by fucking her ass hard with her black strap-on dildo, and simultaneously coming herself again, as well, from the rhythmic rubbing of the dildo's base on her pussy lips and clit.

When it was all over and everyone was in their orgasmic heaven, Sue dried me up and got me out of her lingerie. Nancy looked extremely satisfied and fucked herself to yet another orgasm with the dildo she just had used to ass-fuck me. My sister turned around, cleaning herself off and giving me a brief wink with her eyes that calmed me down a lot; I knew she had been all game...

12