Older Woman from Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In one simple movement I went from rubbing my cock against her to slipping into her. My hardness disappeared inside her and she gasped as the first few thrusts took he breath away. Soon we settled into a rhythm and we were fucking gently on the bed. Her legs were straight and she held them high in the air. Diane panted with each thrust and occasionally offered encouragement. Never talking dirty, but saying things about how good it felt and how she wanted me to keep doing it.

I could only keep going for so long. Diane sensed I was going to cum and slowly purred, "You better not cum inside me." I nodded but kept fucking. I intended to pull out at the last possible moment but it was too much. As I came for the second time, I quickly pulled out but I think at least part of the first jet went inside he soaking pussy, the next spurt was over her tits. Diane craned her neck to stare at my cock as the cum oozed out for the final part. She grabbed it with her hand and squeezed a final drop of cum out of me. I rolled over onto my back and she let out a heavy sigh. After only a couple of seconds I sat up and looked her over.

Diane lay their naked, looking back at me. Her chest heaved a little as she was slightly out of breath and my cum was all over her tits. My eyes wandered to her pussy. Her legs were still spread open and I reach down to touch her.

"I hope I didn't catch any of that," she said.

I just smiled and started to finger her again. She closed her eyes and lay back as I slipped two and then three fingers into her.

Staring down, I could see waves of pleasure on her face. Having Diane as a lodger was certainly going to be interesting.

12