Older Women at the Farm Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to...."

"Shhh...I know."

"But I don't have a con..."

"Shhh...you don't need one baby. I'm way past that."

With that she smiled and thrust hard onto my eager erection. I felt a volcano well up deep in my groin and before I knew it, was erupting into this woman's warm, moist pussy. She milked me with the skill of a practiced lover, and when I finally subsided, held me inside of her.

"Thank you baby." She whispered as I felt my throbbing subside, and my dick began to slowly lose its hardness.

"Don't thank me Ellen, I'll never forget the gift you just gave me. That was the most amazing...."

"Shhh....you talk too much. Just lie here and feel it. We're far from finished. I thanked you because it is a special honor, and a different kind of pleasure popping a cherry."

"Cherry?"

"The expression works for men too hun. I remember each virgin I ever fucked as well as the man who first took me. Don't look shocked, you are only the third. But it is especially dear to me now, because the other two were when I was young and didn't have a clue how to make love to a man. For years, I've wanted to teach a young man everything I know. There is no other way to find out, and after having spent my youth bumbling around with less than satisfactory lovers, I've decided your generation deserve better. So I'm teaching one very sturdy young man how to make love with the benefit of a life time of experience. You'll be very popular Tommy."

As I lie there listening, I was aware that she was holding my almost flaccid penis inside her still. Her vaginal walls were periodically pulsing on me, and it was getting me quickly hard again. Oh if only that feature of youth could be maintained, a rebound time of only a couple of minutes. Once I was hard again, she sat up on me, and as she looked down, began to rub herself. I was hypnotized by this woman who was masturbating by stimulating her clitoris, while simultaneously humping me to a third orgasm. She was however ready first, and as she came, her body bucked back and forth like someone riding one of those mechanical bulls.

This was another amazing moment, witnessing my first female orgasm, and feeling ts effect on my cock. I quickly came a third time, and while doing so, reached up and massaged those glorious breasts. She dropped down to kiss me.

"I promised you a ride home, but first we need to wash you up."

We rose and started a steamy shower, in her candle lit bathroom. In the shadowy shower, we washed each other, with her using each second to help me understand just how a woman loves to be touched. As she washed my cock, she used the soap to huge advantage, and in no time I was ready for more action.

"Don't fight me here or hold back, just go with what you feel. It'll be ok with me even when you think you should stop. Tonight, you have one more experience. Next week, I'll teach you some more, and you'll be making me cum again and again."

With that she got to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. I felt so many different things, her lips squeezing my shaft, then pulling out until my head popped free, then engulfing me whole until her face was buried in my pelvis, I felt her tongue doing gymnastics on every part of me, but taking time to probe sensitive areas I had never realized were sensitive. I felt her hands squeezing my ass, and one soapy pinky tease my backdoor. It wasn't long before I came, and when I did, she gathered every drop. She pulsed her head so as to milk my orgasm again with her mouth, and placed my hand on her head to guide her oral strokes. When finished she licked me clean all over, and stood up as she let the water rinse me clean. She turned the water off.

"Time to go, lover."

I went into her bedroom and began to dress. To my surprise, she only donned the sheer robe, and padded barefoot onto the living room.

"C'mon Tommy, I'll drive you home."

We got into her car, and as she drove she told me to come by each Sunday. She had many more chores for me. As we pulled up to the hose she handed me some money. I'm embarrassed to mention how much she gave me because you'll think I'm cheap, but in those days it was a princely sum for a kid with a part-time job.

"You'll need something to prove you were working for someone when your mother questions you. Tell her you were doing some strenuous lifting for an old lady. With all the up and down, in and out you just went through, it will be the truth. Until next week hun."

She kissed me, I got out, and off she went.

Although no other night matched the magic of our first meeting, Ellen managed to teach me the fine art of love making every Sunday night for the next couple of months. She made sure I knew all about the female body. I learned to draw her, to massage her, to touch her, to kiss her, to lick her, and to make love in every position and fashion. She taught me how to mix a dry martini and a sweet old fashioned, how to pour a bottle of wine and how to properly taste the sommelier's offerings and observe his etiquette at a fine restaurant. She taught me to undress a woman gently, and to unclasp her bra with one hand so easily a woman almost wouldn't know I had done it. She taught me how to kiss a woman, and how to vary my kisses depending on her moods. She taught me to read her moods, though I quickly discovered that is a skill a man can never master.

She taught me the graceful art of kissing a woman's body, how best to approach oral sex, and when it was better to kiss certain sensitive spots on the neck and back instead. She taught me how to enjoy breasts, and when deep pressure became excessively rough. She taught me about roses and chocolates, and how to use them both as tools for seduction and as toys for sex play. In short, she taught me everything I would ever need to know about making love to a woman.

The last time we met, she told me it was time for her to spend some time training the irls of tomorrow, so I would have some suitable partners. I was a bit sad we would be parting ways, at least erotically, but she assured me I was going to do just fine. She would still see me in the store, and if I ever had a problem or question, I was always welcome to come visit. I did visit once in a while, but never asked her another question about sex, or the mysteries of women. I always greeted her with mild flirting in the store, but never again did either of us touch the other in a less than appropriate way. A year later, she told me she was moving to Florida, so she could golf every day and enjoy her golden years in the warm sun. I wished her all the best and asked her to keep in touch. She told me I had already kept her in all the touch she'd need for the rest of her life. She wished me the best of luck in my life, told me to keep tomorrow's women well cared for, and then leaned over the counter.

I kissed her goodbye, and never saw her again, except I my dreams. Hey Ellen, wherever you are, thanks!

12