Olivia's Downtown Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia felt the man's nose butting up against her most sensitive parts again and again! It was absolutely titillating, she couldn't deny it! She found herself actually wishing for him to delve beneath those annoying cotton panties separating his warm mouth from her private parts.

As if reading her mind, he pushed his fingers underneath the leg band of the now soaking wet panties. She held her breath in anticipation as he slowly pulled back the crotch strip of the panties, finally exposing that little hidden treasure he'd been lusting after... A silky tuft of hair lay on top of her sweet, pouty pussy lips, pink and puffy with arousal, a deep musky aroma drifting up.

"I think our little girl is positively in heat!" He gently pulled her pink vaginal lips open with his fingers, while he inserted the tip of his tongue into the very base of her luscious virgin pussy, slowly beginning to explore every wet fold and crevice of it. Olivia couldn't believe the sensation that one man's tongue could make on her vagina -- he was making parts of her come alive that she barely knew existed! But the more he licked, the more she realized he was intentionally avoiding the one spot that most desperately craved attention -- namely, her starving, now fully erect clitoris. She tried to lower her hips so he would find that spot, the hot, swollen nub of her desire, but he would simply go down lower, leaving it unhappily alone. Then he pulled away from her crotch all together and came up to face her.

"Is there something you want honey? You can tell me! Of course you'd be admitting that you're a slut. But it's too late to avoid that I think! Tell your Daddy what you need...." He slowly inserted one of his fingers into her wet cunt, delicately pulling it open, and probing it from the inside, but still maddeningly avoiding her clit! She couldn't believe it when she heard these words coming out of her mouth, but there they were...

"Please -- please lick my clit -- just a little?"

"Tell me you're a slut first. Tell me!" he ordered her.

"I'm a slut, a slut -- just lick me there, please, now!"

"Okay boys, fair is fair! Lift her up for me!" They lifted her up clear up off the table as he pulled her panties completely off her slender legs. Then, getting in between her legs, once again he pulled open her wet, virgin pussy with his fingers, before slowly placing his entire mouth over her clitoral hood.

Her body immediately spasmed with the sudden engulfment of warmth and wetness. She starting writhing around, mewing uncontrollably like a cat in heat, his mouth and tongue finally finding that electric center of her entire sexual being. She couldn't believe how helpless she was to these hot waves of pleasure traveling through her body. She could hear his mouth loudly, lewdly, wetly sucking on her most private of places -- a place no one had ever even seen before -- let alone touched! She could smell the rich scent of the men around her, mixed in with the sultry smell of her own pussy juices. It was too much -- all of it. She was going to go over the edge. The waves of pleasure, cresting higher and higher with each stroke of his tongue... almost there... so close to the edge! Then it stopped -- just when she needed it the most.

"Oh honey, you didn't think I was going to let you come that easily, did you? We've got so much more to do here!" With that he unfastened her blindfold. Slowly her eyes adjusted to the dark room she was in. It was a fairly large, almost circular space, with windows all around. To her horror she realized where she was -- she was on display for the entire peep show! After they blindfolded her they must have brought her into this room! Barely visible behind each pane of glass was a pair of eyes lustily staring at her.

"Now honey, we're going to have you return a little of the attention you've been getting. What do you say?" And with that Leo and Tom forced her into a crouching position, while Jimmy stood in front of her, unfastening his jeans. She shook her head, and was about to cry out, when Jimmy leaned close to her ear and whispered, "Now we wouldn't want your audience to see you get spanked again, would you? That would be a bit humiliating, don't you think?"

She nodded her head.

"Good. Now I want you to enjoy this. I have a nice big cock. You'll like it! I'm just asking for a little attention back!" He unzipped his jeans and he was wearing no underwear so his huge cock sprang out of his pants. Immediately she was hit with the wafting odor of his sweaty crotch. It was a deep, musky scent, and she could see now that he had an uncircumcised penis. When he pulled back the foreskin, he smelled even stronger. The purple head of his cock bobbed around her cheek and nose and forehead.

"Open up honey!" She opened her lips and the bulbous head slid in, gently prodding the wet inside of her red mouth. His cock was so much bigger than that boy she had given that hand-job to those weeks back. And she hated to admit it to herself, but she was actually enjoying this man's strong, masculine scent. He was obviously incredibly turned on -- his cock was absolutely bulging! She got to work on his head, sucking it gently as he moved it in and out of her mouth.

Tom let go of one of her hands, which she used to massage Jimmy's cock with long smooth strokes, while she sucked on his head. She was panting with desire; he was so hard and she just wanted to swallow every inch of his beautiful huge penis! She slurped and sucked hungrily, and then in a moment of lust-filled inspiration, thrust the entire thing down her throat, suppressing her gag reflex. Her throat felt so beautifully violated -- she imagined all those men, in their booths, whacking off to this lascivious blow job she was giving to a total stranger! It was more than she could bear -- it made her so hot!

As if reading her mind, Tom put one of his big black fingers right inside her pussy, massaging it from the inside. The combination of the big, hard, purple, musky cock in her mouth, and the man's hand working her wet pussy -- exposed to all those men -- was almost more than she could handle. She started panting, her breath coming in short, ragged gasps all around the huge wet, purple cock in her mouth. She felt her orgasm building again, hoping, praying, that it would carry her over the edge this time. But then all of a sudden, Jimmy pulled his cock out of her mouth. She immediately missed it -- wanting to give him more head. Leo pulled his hand away too, abandoning the hungry, wet mouth of her young pussy. "NO!" she thought. But there was more to come.

"Okay, my sweet little slut; it's time for you to give all these men watching you a little show. Now where is that nice, black dildo you picked out?" With that he unwrapped the dildo and handed it to her. Her legs were splayed out lewdly for the whole room to see, while Leo and Tom were taking turns holding her down and stroking her aroused breasts.

"Now I have a feeling we're not going to have much of a problem getting you to perform." It was true that the waves of desire surging through her legs, hips and breasts were positively overwhelming. The idea of her hot little naked body being the object of desire of all these men in their little booths was driving her absolutely wild! She imagined them staring at her swollen, wet pussy, licking their lips and hungrily stroking their hard cocks. They probably all wanted to fuck her like crazy! The little hot mouth of her pussy was absolutely craving attention! She just couldn't deny it anymore. So slowly -- hardly believing she was doing this -- she began to position the head of the dildo at the entrance of her pussy. Jimmy took hold of the end of the dildo and flicked a switch on it that she hadn't noticed before was there. All of a sudden it seemed to come alive -- an electrical humming sound emerging from it.

"Oh -- you probably didn't know that this was vibrating dildo! Yes, you chose a very special little instrument here. Well, not so little I guess..." And with that he helped guide the head of the enormous vibrating dildo to the base of her pussy. "Now don't be shy! Show everyone what a horny little rich girl can do with a dildo!"

When the shock of the vibrations first hit her delicate pussy flesh, it caused her hips to jump. It was simply too much feeling! It seemed to be passing pure electrical energy directly into her most sensitive place. Hardly believing that she, Olivia, the modest virgin, could possibly be doing this, she started pushing the dildo up into her pussy. With each stroke, a little more of the large black instrument disappeared up inside her tight hole. It was causing her precious little pussy lips to stretch lewdly around the gigantic instrument's girth. Jimmy could hardly believe the beautiful sight he was witnessing! This slim, blond, teenage girl, positively possessed by desire, writing around in front of all these men, trying desperately to shove this enormous dildo up her little cunt-hole!

He had to taste her again, so he positioned his mouth right over the top of her pussy, giving her engorged clit small darts of his wet tongue. The intense feeling of the huge, vibrating dildo expanding the inside of her pussy, combined with Jimmy's wet tongue driving her clitty wild -- knowing that all of this was being intently watched by an entire room full of horny men... it was almost more than she could take. Her hips began to jerk around uncontrollably.

"UUOOOOHHHH... feels so good..." she groaned helplessly. Just when she didn't think she'd be able to take any more sensation, Jimmy decided to take his explorations one step further. Still licking her hot clit, he positioned one, wet, index finder right on top of her little anal ring. As she worked the huge vibrating dildo into her cunt, he slowly began applying pressure, working his finger right up inside her tight little asshole. This was the first time she'd ever felt anything up inside that hidden part of her! As his finger started more insistently working its way up her tight little anal passage, she knew that a whole other level of violation was now taking place. The idea of her little ass being worked like that in front of all these people! It was so dirty!

The sensations were coming from everywhere at once. Once more she felt an orgasm building.... How much more could she take? Then he pulled the dildo out of her hands, and his finger out of her ass.

"I think my sweet young slut here, might finally be ready to fuck! Are you ready to fuck my little rich slut?"

"No, I... never... not like this... please!" she said, shaking her head.

"Well you're lucky", he replied, "because this time I'm not listening to your words, I'm listening to your pussy. And your pussy says -- yes -- it would like to be fucked -- right now in fact!"

With that he lifted her up by the hips and laid her back on the cushioned table, Tom and Leo now holding her down by the shoulders. Jimmy crouched between her legs pulling them apart so that the wet, pink lips of her virgin pussy were exposed to the whole room. Then he stood right between her legs. It seemed impossible, but it appeared as if Jimmy's cock was even bigger than the dildo she had been using! He stroked it with his hand, up and down, the foreskin moving back and forth over his bulbous, engorged head. She didn't know how he would fit that huge thing inside her!

With that he positioned the head of his enormous cock right at her sweet little virgin entrance. She wriggled around, trying to escape being pinned by this gigantic instrument, her fear finally catching up with her desire. But it was too late. He was going to take her, and she knew there was nothing she could do to stop him at this point. Slowly, he entered her -- inserting his engorged cock into her pouty, virgin, wet, teenage pussy, one inch at a time. Even just with the head inside her it felt absolutely huge. He worked it expertly, back and forth, staring down lustily at the downy hair-tufted hole he was violating so wonderfully.

"Leo -- I think her clit needs a little more attention." With that Leo's hand dipped down to the top of her pussy, and while Jimmy fucked her slowly, a little more deeply with every stroke, Leo's fingers insistently rubbed the aroused hood of her clitoris. She couldn't believe she was being so totally exposed and fucked this way in front of an entire room of people! Jimmy's cock was so big! It was so tight inside her, but it was also so completely hot and wet too, and her little fuck-hole was expanding bit by bit with each stroke. She was being utterly stuffed full with Jimmy's enormous cock! The warm, penetrating strokes seemed to fill her entire being.

She was totally his now. A fully submissive slut, being used at the whim of his desires, her virgin pussy being fucked silly by this total stranger's cock. Oh, but what a cock it was! It just felt so good up inside her, each stroke massaging her most inner parts.

"Does little miss rich girl like to fuck? I think she does boys!" He filled her body over and over again as she now started to thrust her hips desperately back into him. Jimmy had finally gotten all of his huge cock inside her tight pussy now, and was fucking her for real. The wet, sucking, slapping sounds, and sex smells filled the room. His cock was amazingly tight inside of her little teenage pussy! He gripped her by the back of the neck and head and kissed her hard, thrusting his tongue into her soft, helpless, red mouth, taking exactly what he needed. He fastened his mouth on her breasts and sucked her nipples hard, all the while fucking her relentlessly, holding her hips just where he wanted them.

When she thought she couldn't take anymore, Leo's hand started working her clit -- rubbing it hard. And then she felt Tom's big black finger once again exploring her anal entrance, pushing its way inside, finding the inside of her ass. She knew couldn't take much more. With her whole body on display, pussy being fucked hard and deep, ass being violated, clit being worked, she felt herself going finally going over the edge. She closed her eyes and let out a loud groan for the whole room to hear as her hips were engulfed by the deep, bright waves of the long-delayed orgasm. It broke across her entire body.

"AAAAAOOOOOOH my God", she yelled out loud, nearly consumed as every one of her senses contracted into her violated pussy, spasming over and over again on Jimmy's hard thrusting cock. Her entire reality was being reduced to a wanton pussy servicing the needs of Jimmy's huge, commanding cock. She was being utterly used and didn't want it to ever stop. As Jimmy heard her groan and felt her pussy contract hard around his cock, he knew he also would be coming right there with her, deep inside her. A rush of heat gathered at the base of his cock and, groaning deeply, he spurted his huge cock's white, wet heat into her pussy like a volcanic release. The release went on and on, spasm after spasm of hot cum flooding her insides. They were utterly engulfed by the explosive orgasm shattering both of them from the very base of their beings.

As Jimmy's stokes finally slowed, then stopped, they finally lay still in each others' wet embrace, panting together with their expended desire. Olivia felt emptied, perfectly used, utterly consumed. A wet, dripping, shell of a person -- nothing held back -- nothing left. It occurred to her how ironic it was that her experience of sexual bondage to these overpowering men left her feeling the most free she'd ever felt in her entire life.

Unbeknown to her, her friend James had followed her downtown to the shop from the party to keep an eye on her and make sure she would be okay. He thought he had lost her, but instead of just going home, he had decided to quickly duck into the peep show. How could he have ever guessed the kind of show he would be treated to? Now that it was over and he felt his own dripping penis slowly shrinking in his hand, he thought to himself how he might use what he had seen to his advantage...

TO BE CONTINUED...

12