On a Hot Summer Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAB32697
DAB32697
1,179 Followers

Finally, Sydney slipped out from inside me and fell over backwards onto the mattress as my arms and knees gave out and I collapsed on my stomach. Both of us were gasping and trembling with exhaustion and passion; it was so unbelievably hot in her loft now! As the intensity of the passion slowly passed, I managed to push myself up and crawl around to where Sydney was sprawled out on the soaking wet sheets. Stalking up over her sweat drenched body, I kissed her softly on the lips and suckled her tongue. I then reached down, unhooked the strap-on and slipped it off of her.

"What do you say, I take this off of you." I said. "I like it, yes; but I like you much better."

I let the strap-on slide off the bed and then I snuggled down beside Sydney; entwining in a seething, sweaty web of long legs and muscled arms, the two of us just gazed deeply into each other's eyes as we softly caressed each other's bodies and suckled each other's lips.

Slowly, the air in the loft cooled and Sydney gathered me up possessively; tenderly in her arms and kissed me so deeply that I could actually taste the girl's soul. I fell asleep in her arms and had never felt more loved and safe.

~~~

I awoke to the sound of a car engine starting in the garage below. Daylight was pouring into the window of the loft; the air was cool, but still smelled of wondrous sex. I roused myself out of Sydney's bed and wrapped my very sticky naked body up in the sheet as I virtually floated across the room and down the ladder. It never occurred to me that the service station was open or there might be customers on the premises.

Stepping off the ladder, I found my car was parked in the second bay and it was running like new. The engine shut off and Sydney emerged from the driver's side in nothing but her grimy overalls.

"Morning, sexy." She said.

"Morning." I replied. "I thought you told me that there was no fix to it."

"I lied."

"You lied?"

"Yep." She said as she shut the hood and turned to face me.

"Why?"

"How else was I gonna get you to stay?"

"What?"

"Becky, from the moment I first saw you, I knew I wanted you more than I'd ever wanted anyone. You're only about the sexiest woman I've ever seen."

"Oh."

"Are you mad at me?"

"Mad at you? Well, let's see: You lied to me and took advantage of my emotional despair in order to have sex with me. Yeah, I suppose I'd be furious with you were it not for the fact that you made me feel more loved and desired than anyone else ever has or probably ever will." I told her.

"So you're not mad?"

"Actually, I'm a little embarrassed."

"Embarrassed?"

"In my haste out of bed this morning, I seem to have misplaced my wallet. So I'm afraid I have no way to pay you for repairing my car."

"Becky, you don't ..." Sydney began.

"So would you take this instead?"

I dropped the sheet and displayed my naked body to her right there in the garage.

"Oh, I think we can work something out." She replied with a beaming grin.

The service station never opened that day, for young Sydney was far too busy, and far too naked "consulting her client" to provide anyone else with adequate service. Sydney and I fucked like wild savages all day and well into the night in every nook, cranny and position imaginable. Talk about a service station.

I finally got back on the road the following morning and no sooner did I cross the Texas State Line, did my phone inform me that I had nearly fifteen voicemail messages; all of which were from my frantically worried baby girl. I called her back, assured her I was fine and told her that I had experienced car trouble in some tiny town with no cell service and was stranded there for a couple days while the mechanic made some rather extensive repairs on the old girl. Boy, did she ever!

No sooner did I hang up with Amanda, I called my lawyer, who is also my cousin; instructing her to get busy writing up divorce papers.

"Bout fucking time!" She declared and we shared a laugh.

About half an hour later, my phone rang again and it was Amanda; frantic, for she had left her precious CD collection in the trunk of my car. I told her that I would send them via FedEx overnight as soon as I got home and that seemed to calm her.

Yet no sooner did I hang up the phone did I pull a sharp U-turn and headed back toward the Land of Enchantment with the reasoning that I would return my daughter's CD collection to her personally. But it truth, it was really for another round of hot, wild and sweaty sex with a beautiful young mechanic on yet another hot summer night!

THE END

DAB32697
DAB32697
1,179 Followers