On My Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that I'd have to buy these.

I slipped out of the shorts and bra, putting them aside. I tried on the incredibly skimpy string thong, and was pleasantly surprised. I'd never worn this kind, but I liked them as much as the soaked one sitting in the corner. It looked extremely hot from behind, in the way the string crawled in-between my cheeks.

I took them off and tried the rest, and had similar feelings. I placed them all into a pile, and started to put my panties back on, but I stopped. They were pretty wet... I might as well go without. I could always just stick them in my jeans for until I got home.

I put my jeans back on, stuck the sopping wet thong into my pocket, picked up my bags in one hand and the lingerie in the other, and left the dressing room. I placed walked towards the front of the store. A few more potential buyers had begun walking around the store, some laughing with each other about the past week's events, some alone, simply picking up some lingerie.

I walked to the front counter, seeing that the cashier was still holding a conversation on the store phone. She peered the underwear sitting on the counter, and then looked to me.

"Sorry Bern, I gotta go."

She put down the phone and looked a bit embarrassed, having made her customer wait.

"I am SO sorry about that. I didn't see you there."

"Don't worry about it. I didn't wait long."

She began scanning the tags, causing the prices to appear on the screen. When they were all scanned, the total came to be about twice what I'd paid for the items in the grocery bag. I reached into my purse and handed her some money, but not worried, since I had spent little by comparison to what I'd had at the start. The woman bagged everything and thanked me for my business.

I walked out the door towards the bus stop, wholly pleased with the day's shopping. Wait, I could always go grab a new skirt, and maybe some new jeans...

But no, I should go home and... relax. I boarded the bus, only being able to think of what I would try first. I sat down by myself again and stared out the window, continuing in thought. The powerful vibrations from the bus starting up again made me let out a short moan. A few people in the seats ahead of mine turned to look, but turned back, knowing that there was nothing to see.

My face felt hot due to what had just happened, and stayed that way thinking about each toy. Before I knew it, I had reached my stop. The walk home seemed like a dream. Almost as though I wasn't actually walking, but just magically moving along the sidewalk. When my key ended up inside the lock on my front door, I snapped out of my daze. I went inside, locked the door, and kicked off my shoes. I grabbed a large pack of batteries from a kitchen drawer, and ran up the stairs, locking my door behind me.

I put my bag of lingerie on my chair by the computer, and the grocery bag on my bed. I overturned the bag and quickly began unwrapping each item. It was like Christmas, except that Santa probably would have stayed behind to watch me open the presents. It was like my birthday, except that I'd be having more fun by myself than with friends or family.

Today was going to be MY day. And tonight. And tomorrow morning, afternoon, night, and so forth. I grinned widely as I automatically put batteries into each toy. When I had finished, I got up from sitting on the edge of the bed and began undoing my belt. I only just barely touched the crotch of the jeans when my fingers touched a damp spot.

"Looks like I soaked these too."

I chuckled and threw my jeans into the corner of my room. I pulled off my shirt and quickly undid my bra, also throwing them into the corner. I flopped onto my bed, completely nude, with juices slowly seeping out of my vagina. I put one finger into the glistening hole and dragged the tip along the inside. Gulping for air, I shuddered. I removed my finger and began strapping the butterfly to my crotch.

After I made the straps comfortable, and got the vibrator to press against my clit, I held my breath and turned that wonderful, quivering, plastic insect on with the little remote that it came with. Nothing could have prepared me for what I felt as the remote dropped from my hand onto the bed.

I was now moaning freely. My breaths came in short, quick gasps. I was writhing in waves of pleasure upon my bed, my legs constricting and opening again, my arms almost caressing the bed. My fingertips brushed against jelly before gasping the blue shaft tightly.

Without even opening my eyes, I subconsciously eased the dildo into my vagina. There was much more than enough lubrication, but when I slowly pushed the dildo inwards, I felt each and every one of the ripples and ribs, dragging on the inside. I continued to moan louder and louder, the thrusts of the toy in my hand increasing in speed.

Just as I thought that the experience couldn't feel any better, any more right, any more full, I passed some kind of barrier. A feeling that I'd never even dreamed of. Something so profound, that I couldn't explain how amazing the entire experience was if I were given all of eternity to find words to use.

Fireworks went off everywhere in my body; for a moment, everywhere in my body had the same, extreme pleasure. And in the half minute that I paused the thrusting, I contemplated the feeling. I was interrupted though, by the same feeling, only greater. The sexual fervour remained there for what seemed like forever.

When the hot waves of passion finally subsided, I was completely breathless and drenched in sweat. I collapsed onto my bed, breathing heavily. I'd never felt anything even remotely like that, nor was I sure if I ever would again. The entire experience seemed too amazing to be repeated or bested.

I slowly began pulling the dildo out of my vagina. All but about three inches were wet with my juices. I got up, careful not to knock anything off of the bed, and began walking to my little bathroom with toy in hand. I didn't think that I'd get that wet, ever. I began washing off the blue dildo in the sink. When all of the vaginal fluids had been washed off, I grabbed a towel and started to wipe down my bed. When I was satisfied that most of my juices had been cleaned off of my legs and vagina, the towel had an odd redolence to it.

I took the dirty towel, my jeans and everything else, and put them in my laundry hamper. I picked up all of the wonderful little toys off of my bed, and put them onto my desk. Realizing that I'd forgotten something, I tittered quietly and carefully removed my butterfly. I climbed back into bed, and pulled a cover over my naked body. An orgasm like that really tires a girl out. I gently and tenderly rubbed my clitoris as I slowly allowed sleep to take me over.

A soft smile touched my lips, and I lulled myself to sleep. I could hear myself whispering just before I left my consciousness.

"Going to be a long week..."

12