On the Beach at Night

Story Info
They meet at the beach just to be together.
4.9k words
4.62
28k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi again. It's me, Emi. Sorry It's been so long since I've written but I kind of had a busy summer, and then it was back to school. Things have settled down a bit now so maybe I can start to bring you up to date.

So much has happened I hardly know where to start. I guess I should go in order. There's one story I haven't told you about last winter, before I left for Japan. I guess how it started was one of my friends had suggested that if Ryosuke and I wanted to be alone together, we should go to the beach at night. I thought this was a great idea. I mean, I don't usually go out at night all that much. The buses to my house stop pretty early, and I'm worried about waking up my host family's kids, but, anyway, at least if it was at night there probably wouldn't be anyone around so we wouldn't have to worry about being seen. Or that's what I thought at first, anyway. I told Ryosuke and we made a date to try it.

After school, I came home and ate supper with my host family. I told them I had to go out and meet a friend to get ready for a project at school. I know that you're not supposed to lie and stuff, but my host mom has met Ryosuke, and I didn't want her to worry about me.

I waited for a while, and once it started to get dark, I phoned Ryosuke and we arranged to meet in front of this 24 hour convenience store not far from the beach. Before I left, I went upstairs to my room to change into some fresh clothes. It gets a little bit windy out at night especially on the beach so I decided to dress warm. Over my underwear, I put on these black tights and then my blue jeans, a white blouse and a big red sweater. Maybe it wasn't that cold, but I decided to take along my long white coat too. I know Ryosuke doesn't like it when I wear jeans (he prefers mini-skirts), but anyway, with any luck, tonight, we would finally get a chance to be alone together so I thought he wouldn't mind too much.

Because I knew I wouldn't be able to take a bus back, I decided to bike down to the beach. I was a bit worried about my coat getting caught on a pedal, so I folded it up and wrapped it around my waist, but it was pretty warm so I ended up taking it off and putting it in my bag. There was a bit of a breeze blowing but it felt nice biking along through the quiet streets to meet Ryosuke.

It's downhill most of the way to the beach so I got there pretty quickly. I don't usually go to the beach in the winter, but I managed to find the convenience store soon enough. I looked around, but he wasn't there yet so I chained my bike up to the railing by the road, found a place to sit down and looked out at the ocean. I started thinking about how this was the same Pacific that I had seen in Japan, and wondering how people back home were doing.

Every once in a while a car would drive by, but otherwise it was pretty quiet. I began to wonder if this was the right place, but before I went to phone, Ryosuke showed up.

"Sorry. I had a bit of trouble getting away." According to him, his host parents are pretty friendly so I imagined that they'd been talking together.

"That's OK." The wind had started to pick up a bit so I took out my coat again and put it on, while Ryosuke chained up his bike. After he was done, he kind of looked me up and down. As I expected, he looked a bit disappointed that I was wearing jeans, but he didn't say anything about it.

"Here let's get something to drink." We went into the convenience store. I got a mineral water, and he bought a ginger ale. There were a few other customers in the store. I started to worry that they might be headed to the beach too.

After we'd got our drinks, we went outside, crossed the street and started walking along the beach. This is the biggest and most popular beach in town, so it has, like, a boardwalk and washrooms and little hot dog stands that are open in the summer. The beach season is much longer here than in Japan, but it was still officially winter so everything was closed up. The wind was pretty strong but warm.

We kept on walking along the boardwalk until a line of trees on the left started blocking the view from the road. We were kind of hoping to find a place that you couldn't see from the road or the beach, but the tree line was pretty straight, and inside the woods, there were too many bushes for us to lie down there.

I was almost ready to give up, when Ryosuke pointed out this place where some of the trees were a bit further back from the others. It still seemed quite out in the open to me, but I couldn't really see anyone else on the beach. There were these dark shapes here and there, but they didn't seem to be moving, so I guessed that they were not people, maybe pieces of wood or something. I wanted to go over and take a look, but it was kind of scary in the dark, so I decided to stay with Ryosuke.

Meanwhile, he had taken out a plastic sheet and a couple of beach towels, and spread them out on the sand. I kept standing nervously looking back along the beach to see if anyone was coming this way. The moon was out, and so it was still pretty bright. Ryosuke sat down on the one of the towels, and motioned for me to do the same. I had this strong feeling that we were being watched, but not wanting to spoil the mood, I finally sat down next to him.

We just kind of sat there for a while looking out at the ocean and listening to the waves lap up on the shore. It was pretty romantic. Still, I couldn't help worrying, and I kept looking back the way we had come. Ryosuke put his arm around me, and tried to comfort me, but my heart was still beating pretty fast. He looked into my eyes and said,

"It's OK. Don't worry. No one will come," and then kissed me gently. He has such soft lips. I took a deep breath, and relaxed a little. He put his arms around me and gently lowered me till my back was on the towel. He started kissing me more and more, and then started undoing the buttons on my coat. I tensed, almost pushing him away, but he looked at me calmly and reassured me that it was alright.

I relaxed again, but I could still hear my heart beating loudly in my chest. He popped open the button on my blue jeans and pulled down the zipper. I looked up at the stars, and tried to reassure myself.

"It'll be OK. It'll be OK," I kept repeating as if that would keep people from coming. I felt his hands slip in under the waistband of my panties and felt the air rush in as he pulled them down, my jeans and tights with them. They were pretty tight so it was a bit of a struggle. I lifted my bum up a little and felt a kind of thrill as my mound, thighs, knees and calves were each in turn exposed to the night air. Rather than take off my shoes, he left my jeans tangled around my ankles. I wanted to reach down and pull them back up, but I couldn't get a foothold to sit up. I felt so helpless and vulnerable. For a second, I was afraid he was going to tie up my arms too, but he didn't.

Ryosuke kissed me softly again, and then reached up under my blouse and bra to gently touched my breasts. My breasts and especially my nipples are very sensitive, and I could feel them getting harder from his touch. I tried to sit up again, but I didn't have the strength. It was like I was under a magic spell. I just lay back and shivered with pleasure as he found exactly the right places to touch me.

I felt his hands slide down the sides of my body and then out from under my clothes. I could tell he was trying to bring his mouth close to my secret place. I tried to spread my legs, but they were caught in the jeans. Giving up, he motioned for me to roll over. I did, and then he put his hands on my waist and lifted till I was on all fours. He flipped my coat up on to my back.

I felt so obscene, like an animal with my naked bum sticking up in the cool night air. He began flicking at my private place with his tongue. I thought of my host family fast asleep back at the house, and I felt even more embarrassed. My hips started moving back and forth all on their own as his tongue circled round and round.

Just when I was starting to get into it, he pulled away and started rummaging through his bag. Panting, I lowered my head onto the towel, my bum still high in the air. I wanted him. I wanted him inside me. He had that wild look too, but suddenly he said,

"Emi. I hate to tell you this, but I forgot to bring the condoms."

At first, I was so far gone that I didn't really understand what he had said. I felt cold "down there", so I reached down between my legs and started stroking myself while he watched (I want you to know that I don't normally do things like that, but for some reason I just couldn't help myself).

"Did you hear me? I said I don't have any condoms." He had suddenly started to look very serious. "Listen, I think that they sell some at that convenience store. Let's go get some." I rolled over on my back and finally managed to sit up with my jeans still binding my ankles.

"OK." I was slowly starting to come back to earth. I reached down for my underwear and tights and started to pull them up, but Ryosuke kneeled down next to me and said,

"I've got a better idea." At first, I wasn't sure what he was up to, but he undid my shoes and took them off. Then he grabbed the waist band of my panties, tights and jeans and pulled them right off. He put my shoes back on and did them up, tucking my other clothes away in his bag.

"You can go like that." I looked down in disbelief at the tuft of black pubic hair sticking out from under my sweater. At the bottom, my hair was pretty wet.

"No, I can't. Everyone will see me." He pulled me to my feet and then started doing up the buttons on my coat.

"No one will be able to tell. C'mon, it'll be fun." I looked down at my coat. It covered most of my thighs, but there was a slit in the back and an opening in the front. I just sort of stood there in shock for a minute while he hid our stuff in the trees. "C'mon, let's go."

As I started walking, I could feel the sea breeze blowing on my legs and bum and my most sensitive place. It tickled and was getting me pretty excited.

"Uh Ryosuke, this feels... uh... kind of weird."

"That's the fun of it. Just enjoy." I was still pretty high from Ryosuke's caresses, and now here I was walking along with only a flimsy coat to cover my naked hips. I was shivering not so much from fear as from the tickling feeling 'down there.' As we came within sight of the road, I straightened the front of my coat, so people wouldn't be able to see my legs (or worse). I didn't have any socks on, so my ankles and calves were exposed -- just so long as they don't see much higher.

As we neared the road, a car drove by, and my coat tails flew up in the wind.

"Kyaa!" I pushed the coat back down and held it. "Uh Ryosuke, I don't think this is such a good idea." He grabbed my hand and started pulling me across the road. The two halves of the front of the coat fell to the side exposing my thighs. I was feeling more and more strange with the warm breeze blowing gently between my legs.

Ryosuke pulled me into the store, and then let go of my hand and went off to look for condoms. I straightened up my coat again, and walked to the back of the store to try to hide. There were still a few customers walking around. I ended up standing right at the end of one of the high shelves out of view of the cash, but in view of the street through the large front window. There didn't seem to be anyone outside, but it was dark so it was hard to tell.

I looked at my reflection in the glass. I looked kind of strange in my coat with no socks, but other than that I looked OK I guess. Soon enough, Ryosuke came up from behind and gave me a hug.

"I found some." he said obviously happy. He just kind of stood there holding me like that till the other customers all left. A man walked right past us on the other side of the window, but then it became quiet again. There was a radio or something playing at the front of the store, but we couldn't see nor hear the cashier. Maybe he was taking a break.

Ryosuke started looking at my reflection in the glass.

"I feel silly," I said.

"You look great." He glanced toward the front and then started fumbling with the buttons on my coat. I slapped his hand, but he just ignored me and started to undo them.

"Ryosuke! What are you doing?"

"I just want to see how you look." At first, I thought he was just joking, but when he got the second button undone I started to freak. I tried to break free, but he held me tighter pinning my arms to my sides. The last button popped, and he opened my coat exposing my pubic hair directly towards the large window facing the street. I was so upset I almost screamed, but he muffled my mouth with his hand. I tried to bite his hand, but he pulled the coat further back and spanked my naked bottom.

"Now you are asking for it," he said. I finally broke away, but as I did, he grabbed a hold of the shoulders of my coat and pulled. My arms got twisted up and back, and I was panicking because I was now half naked in the brightly lit store. I looked back begging him with my eyes to let go, but he pulled even harder, pulling the coat right off. I looked down in shock quickly covering my pubis and bum with either hand. Ryosuke backed off a pace or two and folded the coat over his arm.

"Oh c'mon Ryosuke. Give that back." Afraid that someone might walk by, I moved away from the window and into the center aisle. I could see the front counter but not the cashier. "Hurry, before someone comes."

"You almost bit me."

"You were trying to take off my coat."

"That's no reason to bite me." I looked anxiously back at the counter. Still no sign of the cashier.

"Listen Ryosuke, we don't have time for this. Just give me back the coat, OK?"

"If you are nice to me, I'll consider it." I was becoming more and more frightened with each passing second. The hand over my pussy was starting to feel wet.

"OK, OK, I'll be nice. I'll do whatever you want. Just give me back the coat."

Ryosuke started walking towards the front of the store, picked up a box of condoms and handed them to me.

"I'll give it back if you buy these for me." I pulled the hand from my bum and took them. He handed me a ten dollar bill.

"Oh, c'mon. You've got to be kidding, right?" He walked towards the front and then turned towards the main entrance. Not sure what else to do I slowly edged forward. No sign of the cashier.

"Excuse me. We'd like to buy something here," Ryosuke called out towards the back room. The cashier came rushing out.

"Yes," he said looking at Ryosuke, "What would you like?" Still holding my pubis, I stepped right up to the counter trying to hide my lower body behind it.

"We'll take these." I put the box and the money down on the counter, and his eyes widened when he realized what they were. Ryosuke came up next to me at least shielding me from the door. He flashed the cashier a big smile, and patted me on the bum. I was starting to feel faint. Finally, Ryosuke unfolded the coat and wrapped it around my shoulders.

The cashier handed him the change while I put my arms through the sleeves. We quickly hurried out of the store with the cashier staring after us. Ryosuke laughed out loud.

"Man, that was such a rush, don't you think?" In the cool air, I started to come out of my haze. I quickly did up all the buttons on my coat and crossed the street.

"Do you think he'll follow us?" We both looked back, but he wasn't moving. I looked at Ryosuke seriously. "Promise me you'll never do anything like that again." The grin disappeared from his face.

"OK I'm sorry ... but don't bite me, you hear?" I nodded. We both went silent, and then all of a sudden I broke out laughing.

"I have never been so embarrassed in my whole life." He started laughing too.

"You looked so sexy standing there like that. You are such an incredible woman, Emi." Once we were out of sight of the store, we stopped on the beach and looked into each other's eyes. He gave me the softest kiss. We were still pretty far from our stuff, but we were starting to get in the mood again. He took a hold of my top button and then hesitated as if asking permission. I smiled shyly and looked down. He undid the buttons and gently pulled the coat off again.

"You really do look better this way. You ought to try it more often." Having been in a bright store bottomless, the dark beach didn't feel quite so bad. The dark shapes were still there but no sign of people. He started to pull my sweater up. I felt the fear returning, but I also felt a different feeling. I wanted to be free of my clothes, to not have to worry who was watching. If something happens, he'll protect me, I know it.

He pulled the sweater off and over my head, and began to undo my blouse. Off to the left, back toward the store, I caught a glimpse of car headlights going by. He got the blouse off and then my bra. I was naked except for my shoes.

"You are so beautiful." He began kissing my breasts, bobbing his tongue against the nipples. I started shaking again with fear and excitement. He knelt down and put his tongue between my legs.

"Oh Ryosuke, don't ..." It felt so good that my knees were getting weak. I almost fell over, but he picked me up in his arms, and carried me. I looked around and realized he was heading back towards the convenience store. I hit him on the chest.

"OK, OK." He stopped and set me down on the sand within view of the store but still some distance away. He took out his manhood and opened one of the condom packets. "Here stick your ass up in the air like it was before."

More terrified than ever, I obeyed. I was shivering and shaking as I gazed forlornly at the store praying that the cashier couldn't see us in the dark. Suddenly I felt Ryosuke's hand grab my hips. I shuddered as he slowly eased his manhood into me. He felt so big. I guess he must have been pretty excited to. I could hear this squishy noise as he began to rock back and forth driving his penis ever deeper inside of me. Ryosuke leaned forward and gently cupped my breasts in his hands, as he slowly eased his penis in and out of my pussy. His hands felt so warm and soft. It felt so good I was going crazy with desire. I started to gasp like some kind of animal. I lifted my head to see a car drive by, but I didn't care. I just wanted more.

Ryosuke started pushing his legs which were between mine outwards causing me to spread wider and wider. I could feel the air tickling me right up inside my pussy. As I spread, he managed to push deeper and deeper inside of me. It felt like heaven. He kept thrusting in as I gasped over and over. Unable to take it anymore, my whole body rocked as I felt the first wave of orgasm hit me. I thought that that would finish him too but he was still going. As I slowly came down again, I dug my knees into the sand and started squeezing him to help him along.

"Oh, Emi, don't don't " but it was too late his gun went off. I could feel his semen pouring out into the condom in wave after wave. We were both breathing heavily. Finally he started to pull out his weapon, but it felt good as it slid out. To tell you the truth I didn't want to finish yet. I turned over, and sat down on the sand, my legs spread wide apart.

"Sorry, I uh, was just trying to help," I offered shyly. He pulled out some wet tissues (do they have those here? Antiseptic ones I mean.) from his pocket and handed me one for me to clean myself off. I wiped off my pussy, carefully because it was still quite sensitive. I started shivering again with pleasure at the feel of the damp towel on my clit. I had sand all over my hands and knees and now on my bum. I got up on my knees, but suddenly realized I was completely naked in the middle of the public beach. It was still pretty dark out, but I began to feel more and more vulnerable.

12